/WhiteGenocideGeneral/ = /WGG/ King of Threads Edition

This is the best thread. White Genocide. Love it or Hate it it's real. I have the proof. Say something and let us know how you really feel or what you wanna do about it. Now is the time to speak up. Keep digging. Make sure to post your own thread when you can.

Attached: 1542852032597.png (324x535, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kNmYfxaAPG0
youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs
youtube.com/watch?v=WGeuKyUC4TY
youtu.be/3lNkCt1CDc0
youtu.be/-CuyLbC2TZo
youtu.be/_uj8h4SCsnE
youtu.be/hnSNfxjrwck
youtu.be/VgZNo2HEFgg
youtu.be/wsl-KHGe4Kk
youtu.be/49FWp7WLYKw
youtu.be/QhRAZpmEX2M
youtu.be/EsWubEZXE6w
youtu.be/_w5JlDn9WCw
youtube.com/watch?v=J56VVtlZCGE&list=RDwsl-KHGe4Kk
youtu.be/DRtnWVvDX6k
youtu.be/glPLnHKl-wQ
youtu.be/H3v9unphfi0
archive.org/details/EustaceMullins-TheCurseOfCanaanADemonologyOfHistory1987/page/n1
youtube.com/watch?v=ScJoTG-d628
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You must watch the 2+ hour long documentary before you gain a true understanding of the situation. Read the old archives if you have to.

If you need a quick rundown browse the past editions of the thread. If you need to know what to do to help us out just do what we normally do and outreach to other channels with our message. Build up a repository of data and media and spread the information everywhere.

Watch the documentary here and MAKE WEBMS OF THE DOCUMENTARY TO DISTRIBUTE!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=kNmYfxaAPG0
ITS CRITICAL AND MANDATORY TO WATCH.

I don't need a documentary to know that white genocide is a thing, I see the media and the fact that I hardly see any young whites in my area

Attached: 1544560312452.jpg (411x322, 37K)

FOR THE RECORD:
AMERICA IS !SUB 50% WHITE!

JOE BIDEN WENT ON THE WHITE HOUSE PRESS CONFERENCE ON INTERNATIONAL TELEVISION IN 2017!
HE SAID:
youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs

>"The wave continues, and it's not going to stop... nor should we want it stop"
>*Joe Biden ex-VPOTUS looks a the floor*
>And as a matter of fact ... *he swallows hesitantly* it's one of the things I think we can be most proud of
>*Joseph Biden shrugs his shoulders here*
>*He is still looking at the floor the entire time*
>*Shrugs his shoulders and sighs*
>*Video cuts further into the interview*
>"Unrelenting stream of immigration.. non-stop... non-stop"
>"Folks like me w- *He looks quickly to the floor* -who are Caucasian of European descent for the first time in 2017 will be an absolute minority.
>*note the harsh upward pointing of his nose when he says he is European and how loudly he emphasizes the word "ABSOLUTE" before saying minority.

This was roughly 2 years ago.
America has received millions of undocumented illegal aliens from Mexico and South America since then.
You HAVE been genocided.

Attached: 1553795165366.jpg (533x751, 61K)

Bookmark the documentary for later because you need to see this right away.
Also watch the video I posted a second ago of Joe Biden it's from the documentary.

Attached: 1481299094359.jpg (640x468, 160K)

What the hell is the Federal Reserve you ask? Well, it is a private bank that has enslaved you and your family since its founding in 1913 under the passage of the Federal Reserve Act. Did you know before 1913 there was no need for an income tax? Did you know that after the Federal Reserve Act was passed, the IRS was established to forcefully take your tax dollars through threat of death or imprisonment?
In 1913 a plan to enslave the entire United States was completed. The act allowed the treasury to give money creation power to the Fed and also created the system which is called Central Banking. The people who crafted the Central Banking scheme are called Keynesians. Remember this name, they are traitors that need to be shot. For the past 100 years over 6% of your life’s income, the proof of your talents, your sweat and blood, your life energy, has been siphoned away. The real kicker is that none of it goes to roads, social programs, or even govt. It goes to pay imaginary debt that can never be paid back. It is pure unadulterated insanity.
This is one of the most important things you can ever learn in your entire life. If you want to fight the system, well, this IS the system, the system of enslavement. Through the creation of the Federal Reserve, the government no longer needs to vote on raising taxes either! Isnt that great? Instead they print more money which causes the value of YOUR dollars to decrease. Theft

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT 'AUDIT THE FED' MEANS? THE FED DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO AUDIT EXCEPT PAPER AND INK.
HOW DO YOU AUDIT A COMPANY THAT PRINTS PAPER? DO YOU THINK THEY HAVE PILES OF GOLD AND JEWELS AND SILVER IN THE FEDERAL RESERVE? HAHAHA!!!

Attached: 1538380724213.png (1048x1481, 3.16M)

>Artificially crashing the economy = Genocide
>Allowing the drug war to fail and letting Mexicans and Blacks kill Americans with Overdose culture = Genocide
>Homeless crisis everywhere = Genocide
>Cartels/Gangs/Mafia killings = Genocide
>Sending Americans to die for Israel for decades = Genocide
>Abortions = Genocide
>Birth Control = Genocide
>Transgender Castration = Genocide
>Feeding Americans poisonous water and fake food with chemicals which are proven to cause cancer and make them infertile = Genocide
>Kidnapping children every year for pedophile pizza parties = Genocide
I could keep going if you want..

Attached: 1540593232289.jpg (600x480, 130K)

>Mass killing of South African Farmers with torture and rape = Genocide
>Stealing South African properties of only Whites and forcing them to flee their country = Genocide
>Mass raping and jailing and killing of English = Genocide
>Mass raping and jailing and killing of Germans = Genocide
>Mass raping and jailing and killing of Swedes = Genocide
>Mass raping and jailing and killing of Italians = Genocide
>Mass raping and jailing and killing of Spanish = Genocide
>Mass raping and jailing and killing of French = Genocide
>Mass raping and jailing and killing of Canadians = Genocide
>Mass raping and jailing and killing of Australians = Genocide
>Mass raping and jailing and killing of Russians = Genocide

Attached: 1538685962634.jpg (720x540, 69K)

00 years ago your ancestors did not need to...
>Pay property taxes on their own land and home
>Pay inheritance taxes on their gift to their children
>Pay income taxes on their hard earned money from their careers
>Pay for licenses which expire to hunt or fish and trap game, or only hunt and fish and trap game during a 'season'
>Pay for licenses to purchase firearms or special licenses to carry them openly or concealed
>Wait 2 weeks for a payment from their work (Days work = days pay)
>Deal with public sinners who promote buggery/sodomy/homosexuality and other abominations in front or our children
>Pay taxes for foreign aid which goes out of the country to strangers
>Pay taxes for an unconsentual non voluntary school system where kids are betrayed and manipulated into damaging disidealism
>Have 2 working parents to afford to pay for dinner for the family and pay the bills
>Rent their own land from foreigners
>Pay taxes for dirty and often poisoned water with chemicals proven to cause cancer and lower fertility
>Pay for welfare aka communism to subsidize the criminal class of parasites
>Pay for the private prison system aka criminal hotels which give kingly providence to serial cannibals, pedophiles, rapists, murderers, drug dealers and thieves who recieve dental care, heating, electricity, luxuries like ipads and computers and playstations, drugs and cigarettes, food and shelter, water and air conditioning, gym equipment and doctors who perform check ups examinations and surgeries.
You are a slave. Time to start acting like it or wake up.
Admit you are a subtyrant right now.
Trump is a Tyrant
Obama was a Tyrant.
Bush was a Tyrant.
Clinton was a Tyrant.
Bush Sr was a Tyrant.
You are a subtyrant. The bankers are your master. You are nothing more than a house nigger pretending to be free but in reality you are a subtyrant slave.
If your baby is born today it recieves a Social Security number, its blood type is checked for potential organ donation status.

Attached: 1544923326473.jpg (846x849, 162K)

Article 2 of the Convention defines genocide as

... any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
—Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, Article 2[4]
Article 3 defines the crimes that can be punished under the convention:

(a) Genocide;
(b) Conspiracy to commit genocide;
(c) Direct and public incitement to commit genocide;
(d) Attempt to commit genocide;
(e) Complicity in genocide.
—Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, Article 3[4]

Does this mean America has experienced a White Genocide?
I'm joking.

Attached: 1541544427801.jpg (1398x1260, 225K)

Did you know somewhere between 800,000 and 1,000,000 children go missing every single year depending on which year you check on average in The United States of America?
Thats according to government statistics you can find on Google.
Eddie Bravo talked about it once on the JRE podcast. David Paulides an Ex-Cop who focuses on missing persons cases in National Parks and Forests across the world but mainly North America is an expert on this phenomenon and doing his part to expose it.

Attached: GoodbyeTop.jpg (455x282, 56K)

If you do not have a folder for White Genocide then now is a great time to create on in your documents and download the images you find here today so further propaganda can be distributed online and offline.

I welcome anyone here on Jow Forums to continue the work I have compiled and distributed here today and post their own /WGG/.
Naturally as always make sure to do your best to spread this topic to in-organic and undecentralized platforms like Twitter etc.
If you have any more infographs or twitter screenshots etc of White Genocide I urge you to do your part and post them here.

Attached: 1541364973123.png (500x441, 55K)

One thing that kills me about the whole white genocide thing is the fact that over half of whites you could bring the subject under would throw you (a fellow white) under the bus just to suck up to coloreds. I think pro-whites need a way to identify each other, but something very very subtle that has the air of plausible deniability to it, but how or what? Even a lot of whites one would think would be approachable are top tier nigger worshipers.

I think the time has passed where White people can keep their tail between their legs like a cowardly dog.
Its not safe anymore. Its not safe and people need to wake up and face the world and of succumb to the pressure of being outcast when we face ongoing war.
Just because the war is a war of crime and not a war of flags doesnt mean its not war.

Attached: 1538232801188.jpg (1805x1347, 290K)

Just to clarify WHAT GENOCIDE MEANS to further disconfuse you all, let us look at the etymology of G E N O C I D E
A bit similar to the other linguistic terminologies as seen in law books,, homicide/fratricide/infanticide etc.
Many of you may be confused by genocide but allow me to explain...
You see GEN - OCIDE is the deliberate murder of a GENE carrier, ie murdering someone just because they are White and based on this intent alone.
Now you can see within the documentary contained within the thread post above that this is a clear ongoing event, especially highlighted in places like Europe, South Africa and Canada...
Now where you all might be lost of the definition of GENOCIDE is confusing the definition with EXTERMINATION ie EXTINCTION.
No Genocide does not mean
>+50% of the total population must die or it's disqualified as genocide
>+75% must die etc etc etc
>100% of the group must be targeted for mass slaughter

Genocide is a clear definition and as such no confusion should arise from this as it's not up for debate.
White Genocide HAPPENED and its STILL HAPPENING!
WAKEUP!

Attached: 1534379943015.jpg (1592x1194, 422K)

Tell me more.

Ever heard of the analogy of 'a snake eating its own tail'? This is what central bankers do. They don't have a currency (paper notes) which are backed by labor (even though they lie and tell you this) and they don't have a currency backed by Gold, or Silver, or something else like Bonds and Stocks (these exist but theyre private investments not government assets) and even the claim of the fabled "Petrodollar" is hardly reality.
In reality dollars are backed by debt - not shiny pieces of gold or sillver, not barrels of oil, not storage vaults filled in foreign nations with jewelry and diamonds in some Swiss bank which is property of American citizens.
No every single dollar is printed by a private entity called the Federal Reserve which is NOT FEDERAL and they print 1 and then default a debt onto it. So if they print paper then that paper is born with a debt of another piece of paper.. Yes it is retarded. So no matter what you do the debt keeps going and going and going.. and it can never be payed back.
This is what fractional reserve banking is.

Attached: 1535819800655.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Remember like only 6 months ago every single Burgerfat retard on this thread would cite claims like 70% or like 80+ % White American populus AHAHAHAHAH
Even the stupid fucking leafs would claim Canada is like 87% White or some ridiculous figure.

>IT"S OVER
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WE FUCKING LOST LMAOOO
HELL YEAH BROTHERS WE ARE THE SURVIVORS OF THE WHITE HOLOCAUST
CAN I GET AN AMEN???????

Attached: 1234567.jpg (960x682, 206K)

Can you fuckers bump my fucking thread? Jesus Christ you guys stop posting in trash non-issue threads that are shill bait to distract you.

Can I also get a care-package airdropped by the glow niggers with some Kevlar body armor, some crates of depleted uranium ammunition, some thermal/night vision optics, a SOPMOD next generation HK416, some Lapua and a long barrel, PDWs (at least 4), 2 crates of grenades [frags and incendiary], some "satellite" phones and a laser designator with the call-signs? If you could make the LZ my parent's backyard that would be great but I'm willing to walk a short distance if you can't aim. Also if you could park a VTOL F-35 on my road (I have a big road it will fit) and give me a tutorial youtube video on how to fly it and maybe a parachute in case I fall asleep in the cockpit for 30 seconds due to malnutrition that would be perfect.
Also I might need some M18A1 claymores and some rope, and toilet paper, and a pack of cigarettes (forever - keep em coming and if you have that cocaine still I want it) then put that inside the crate with the grenades.
Obviously do all these things in minecraft which is a game I'm talking about playing here.

Attached: 1541829163950.jpg (750x750, 98K)

Questions to be asked when facing the current late White Genocide era.

>What can I do to raise awareness for my status as a survivor as a White victim
>Where can I go that is the most safe for me and my family
>How do I identify and interact with the enemy of Whites during a genocide
>What is the wrong behavior for me as a White Genocide survivor
>What is the right behavior to become a Hero.. Savior of Whites during the ongoing genocide

Attached: 1541111686075.jpg (640x640, 98K)

Bump for justice

Does that even make sense? How are you bumping for justice? You realize knowledge =/= power right?
Power is might. Power is force. Power is change.
Power is not a whisper or a scribble or are wave of encouragement.
Whites lost their power and now they are being killed openly and without working together Whites are going to die out by ignorance of this crime war.

Attached: 1545297574756.jpg (807x605, 117K)

white genohoax is a hoax. sage all shit threads. SAGE.

See this? These people speak English and they want to kill you and they use our INTERNET and computers.
See what I mean? They stole from us - and they want to kill us and see us rot away without mercy.

Attached: Young-boy-with-family.jpg (960x640, 205K)

>Abortion = Genocide
>Economic collapse = Genocide
>Terrorism ie 9/11 and other events targeted against Whites = Genocide
>Political violence and murder (happens everyday) = Genocide
There is no argument. It's already been proven. You posted garbage on this thread. You can't disprove White Genocide because it's impossible so I'm not here to debate with you.
You look stupid in case you didn't notice.

Attached: 1544064035436.jpg (1024x907, 66K)

Anyone with a folder on the topic of White/European ethnic genocide is asked to post their folders here so we can compile visual and infographical evidence and document the madness that is our hidden/crypto genocide.

This topic cannot be ignored or silenced.
It's already too late.
We are survivors.

Attached: 1539687556797.jpg (1036x1200, 309K)

Procreation alone will not solve the strife.
You are only fueling the tax slush funds that enable white genocide by producing labor slaves.
Unless you are fiscally strong enough to homeschool your children and provide them with all their college payments and their housing for their own procreative years then you are actually burdening the White population by having children which will fall into the trap of the labor class which is a brainwashing concentration camp for communists and liberal traitors of the White race.

>Things you can do as a White person
Stop doing drugs and stop being a degenerate boozer or smoking packs and packs of smokes - if you know a White person like this TALK TO THEM.
Stop being such a little bitch about your life. If you are the type of person with your tail between your legs when dealing with racism, sexism, politics then MAN THE FUCK UP.
Stop doing pointless shit like taking vacations or going to the mall just to feel non-depressed. Its time to face your feelings.
Stop trying to solve problems with a band-aid or giving band-aid suggestions. No we are not going to stop White genocide by your wife's vagina. No we are not going to stop White genocide with a memewar.
Stop focusing on non-issues. No it doesn't fucking matter what corrupt politician A thinks or what corrupt politician B thinks. WE KNOW WHATS WRONG THEY DONT CARE.
Stop wasting our fucking time. Period!

If you cannot produce pic related by yourself right now (5+ kids in 5 years) then you are not helping by having offspring. There is hardly ever a war won by vaginas..
Let's assume just like pic related you have only daughters and no sons, you basically made our problem worse not better.

Attached: 1545483204196.jpg (640x640, 83K)

>Let your kids ride their bike on the streets alone at night
>Leave your car and front door unlocked
>Let the dog and the kids into the backyard with no fence alone while you don't watch
>Trust your kids to go to the store and back alone to buy something
>Let your daughter walk home alone without her boyfriend accompanying her..
>Talk about Jews, Blacks, Gays at school and work.

Do it I dare you.

Attached: 1534303512398.jpg (480x358, 34K)

>Israel can build a wall with razorlink fencing and armed guards in watch tower =/= America can't.
>Israel can shoot people who attempt to cross the border even if they are unarmed =/= America can't.
>Israel can deny people entry into their country based on a genetic blood test to determine racial purity =/= America can't
>Israel can provide weapons to its citizens who can carry them openly anywhere without a license =/= America can't.
>Israel can have free health care =/= America can't.

Its very basic stuff that is outrageous to people who see it but a mystery to people who are not aware or choose to just remain neutralized.

Did you know:
>Israel does not add fluoride to their water tables
>Israel does not talk about climate change or global warming or rising sea levels (they live at sea level)
>Israel does not pay foreign aid (they collect it from everyone)
>Israel does not take part in any wars (Afghanistan/Iraq/barely do anything today even in Syria)
>Israel does not practice usury (it's a sin to lend money at interest to jews as a jew)
>Israel does not have planned parenthood clinics or abortion without special permission and its not payed for by tax payers if it gets approved
>Israel does not have a law stating there is freedom of religion
>Prostitution AND Pimping is legal in Israel and so is human trafficking aka kidnapping
>Israel spends 1% of it's GDP importing foreign blood (more than war-torn countries like Syria or plagued nations in Africa with Ebola)
>Israel does not make it's own military hardware (planes made by labor slaves in America, submarines made by German labor slaves)
>Israel does not make its own military software and SELLS stolen military technology (American made traded to places like China and Russia by Jewish spies in America)
>Israel does not make its own Nukes (stolen by Jews during the Kennedy administration - JFK tried to take them back from Israel and got killed)

Also Israel is not installing any 5G over there.

Attached: 1537479171930.jpg (610x403, 80K)

You can't commit genocide on nonhumans. Wh*tes are cockroaches.

Before you were born God decided he should paint your skin the color of shit.
Never forget this is what he decided you should look like.

Attached: 1542355038441.png (1916x1044, 2.48M)

More human than you, (((christcuck)))

Yes you are more Human than me.

Attached: 1542843335198.jpg (790x988, 234K)

America has a geography problem.
There is a common meme so far as to say Americans are dumb at finding foreign countries on a map without the names ontop of the map labeled. It's a stereotype.
So long as the world's police AKA Americans do not care about the actual foreign relations they have they will keep slowly strangling the entire world with neglect.
Americans are:
>Too comfortable
>Too negligent/ignorant
>Too powerless
>Too cowardly
To do anything about the state of the world for us all

Attached: 1537237328036.jpg (298x347, 83K)

>(((christcuck)))
If you don't accept Christ as your savior you go to Hell.
Jesus was White.
King David was White (red hair).
Judea and Arimathea were white (Josephs land)
Biblical peoples were White, you fell for the psyop.
Do you know what Adam means? It means to blush. Adam was White because he could blush ie his skin showed the color of blood in his face which non-whites cannot do. ie non-whites can't blush.
Anyone who is Christian ie. Adamic race is White because they can blush.

If you don't believe me go look how many White people were in the Old Testament were White.
Even Muhammed from Islam was White and had red hair and he descended from the Tribes of Israel from the line of Noah.

Attached: 1534827365401.jpg (300x200, 132K)

b-but nonwhite master - can't I please put the gun in my own mouth?

It could be ultimately derived from Hebrew אדם ('adam) meaning "to be red", referring to the ruddy colour of human skin, or from Akkadian adamu meaning "to make". According to Genesis in the Old Testament Adam was created from the earth by God (there is a word play on Hebrew אֲדָמָה ('adamah) "earth").

We must build a Christian state against the heretics within the west.
YES!
I agree brother. Christian Zionism is the answer!
If Jews get Zionism why don't we?
We must claim our Holy Land for our people and faith. It is our divine right to live among our people.

>Daily reminder: Jesus Christ aka Yéshú Christ bén Yoséf AKA [Ἰησοῦς Χριστός] AKA (ישו מנהיג על צבירת הקיסרית מנהיג אודות סערה קיסרית) said: I come not to bring peace, but a Sword.
Matthew 10:34
>Daily reminder: Jesus Christ aka Yéshú Christ bén Yoséf AKA [Ἰησοῦς Χριστός] AKA (ישו מנהיג על צבירת הקיסרית מנהיג אודות סערה קיסרית) said: If you cannot buy a sword sell the cloak off your back and buy one.
Luke 22:36
>Daily reminder: Jesus Christ aka Yéshú Christ bén Yoséf AKA [Ἰησοῦς Χριστός] AKA (ישו מנהיג על צבירת הקיסרית מנהיג אודות סערה קיסרית) said: The jews are of their father the devil and the synagogue of Satan
Revelations 3:9

>Inb4 "muh turn the other cheek'
Yeah if someone is only going to open hand slap your face do not sperg out and genocide them in Holy war. If they are genociding you you might want to perhaps escalate the situation beyond this point.
Do people even open hand slap people anymore on the cheek? I've literally never seen anyone slap anyone except niggers in the movies to whores.

Attached: 12820123123.png (1366x768, 774K)

Men of Iraqi Freedom = Christian
Men of Desert Storm = Christian
Men of Vietnam = Christian
Men of Korea = Christian
Men of Nazi Germany = Christian
Men of D-Day = Christian
Men of 1812 = Christian
Men of 1776 = Christian
Men of 100 year war = Christian
Men of Crusades = Christian
Men of Rome = Christian
Men of Greece = Christian

Attached: Lord_Almighty_Highest_Of_Highs.png (500x485, 168K)

I don't see why you thought this would be clever or worthy of sharing but I guess some people are just infantile like yourself when it comes to this life we lead.
You must be one of those imposters who pretend they are not evil when they really are evil.
Use some discretion next time you externalize your mind because its shallow and weak and we don't need that from anyone.

Attached: 1544223240128.jpg (3000x3367, 3.75M)

I'd like to focus this Edition of the White Genocide General thread on WEBMs of White Genocide themed videos and/or GIFs.
If you have anything to contribute post them or if you have a great source to find categorized WEBMs feel free to share so we can discover new ones.
I have a great one for you all right here.
If you want some music to play while you help us out here is a thread theme to enjoy while we slave on this.

> / T H R E A D T H E M E /
youtube.com/watch?v=WGeuKyUC4TY

Attached: 1543035643883.webm (640x360, 1.62M)

Attached: 18EA4AAB-7F00-40C4-AF22-390E120C1577.jpg (1275x1650, 275K)

For the record I do this full-time over-time and only sleep for as short as possible in order to maximize visibility. When there isn't a thread online in the catalog I need your help. If you have a question I am always available to over insight and council.
I have been on Jow Forums sadly since the early days of /b/ so I have a lot of expertise when it comes to geopolitics and socioeconomic issues and race/culture.
I really enjoy studying history too so if you have questions regarding historical genocide it's an open topic.

Attached: 1538408218439.png (2000x554, 240K)

Very true.
Thanks for sharing. I talked about this a bit in the last 2 threads if you want to read about it.

Attached: ss.jpg (663x420, 167K)

Daily reminder that virtually all genocides that have ever taken place have started with 3 trends:
>Communism in Academia
>Gun control in the Media
>Immigrants

Attached: 1552142937816.jpg (530x595, 109K)

I cannot realistically do this myself. I need a team of posters who assist me in this thread to make a wave.
I cannot realistically make the entire composite of information and data I've gathered visible in 1 thread (300~) posts so it is crucial you read older archives of this General Thread. {/WGG/}.
>all genocides that have ever taken place have started with 3 trends:
>>Communism in Academia
>>Gun control in the Media
>>Immigrants

Attached: 1552138600830.jpg (720x896, 99K)

Another noteworthy pattern or trend in history that repeats itself is:
Virtually all civil wars/genocides/Tyranny regime changes start with...
>Crime-waves
>Drugs
>Balkanization (Also known as quartering)
>Immigration
>Terrorism

Attached: 1552138639696.jpg (3200x2128, 639K)

And finally another noteworthy pattern that repeats is:
All civil wars usually start with:
>Historical guilt (revenge by virtue of inherited victimhood from the past)
>Scare tactics to intimidate hosts for rights (welfare/providence/authority/)
>Blind eye to terrorism and tribal diplomacy/ambassadory.
>Justifying evil, crime, sin as virtue/retribution/equality
>Slandering responsibility/inquisition/independence and vigilism of hosts.
>Feigning ignorance of repeat offenders of evil who are proud to be evil or encouraging violence, crime, sin and turning it into a culture of music and art.
>Designating policing as prejudice, injustice, and intolerance.

Attached: 1552038064881.jpg (640x480, 137K)

What's up m8. Thx for keeping it alive through the night. I made some more copy pastas for the general.

>The Problem

The Jews have lulled the white man into a self hating slumber. The Jew has convinced the white man that he is Satan incarnate and that the world would be better off without him. The reality is that the white man is the last thing standing in the Jews way of total global domination.

Jewish trickery includes
> Jews brought slaves when whites didn't want them
> Jews started civil rights movement when literally every president didn't want them in the country
> Jews changed immigration law to bring in shitskins from Africa, Asia, south America where previously it was illegal
> Jews created feminism and unisex fashion movement to break up the nuclear family and instill degeneracy
> Jews are behind the porn industry for the lols and destroy Christianity
> Jews are behind our healthcare policy and vaccines that kill and permanently damage millions every year
> Jews are behind the education system and the dumbing down of America
> Jews are behind the media and Hollywood to promote pedophilia and child sexualization
> Jews rub the federal reserve and the banks that have literally caused the value of the dollar to fall by 99% and every economic bust
>every anti white article is jew writer?
>every immigration influx into white nations is backed by jews?
>Every anti christian article is jew writer
>every anti Trump article is jew writer
>every pro gay article and news piece is jew created?
>every bit of degeneracy in the media is jew created
>every pro white race mixing article is jew created
>every piece of fake news is jew created

Also, pic related

Attached: 1540905889211899969320.png (600x600, 579K)

While there are many solutions, they are limited to us Anons. Our primary solution and directive right now and hence forth is

> wake the white man from his slumber

In numbers the white man is strong, powerful, and the world's most unstoppable force. It head been said that the white man descended from the God's. When you look at our women, how could this not be true? The world wants to be us. The world wants what only we can create. The Jews are jealous and afraid.

> How do we wake him up?

That is the point of this general. Discuss strategies, tactics, tools, strengths, weaknesses, and ideas to awaken him.

We are the Jew now.

Ideas

>'FUCK WHITE PEOPLE' fliers
just like IOTBW. It serves to accelerate and will likely not get taken down because it hates on whites. It also gets white people to realize they are white and that there are those that hate them.

Attached: 160 million Memes originate on 4 chan.png (789x939, 354K)

Q is wrong, there is no plan to save us. There doesn't need to be. There will be no replacement of our race.
Smile, and be glad Anons, for the threats you see are illusions. The forest has many trees - but is one nature, one shade, one hue when seen from afar.
Be at peace with this process. Peace because we are not actually threatened. Peace because actual threats - we will confront them and defeat them. In peace. War is a side to Calm - and both can be done in peace.

Meditate on the truth, that we are the single most powerful race on earth. To us was given abstract intelligence supreme. Nobody has our creativity - not Jews, not Asians. When they genuinely threaten our way of life, we will naturally, instinctually stop them. Through calm political methods, or war-like behavior carried out on their agents.

I was once afraid. But then I saw the light.
I promise you, everything is going to be alright. You just have to have faith.
Surrender to Hope. And let it's light fill you until it's screaming out of your pores!

The Jew has won? He has NEVER won, and never will. Because he is without substance. And cannot stand in the light of truth. Nature will never favor him. In all his plans - in all his vain machinations, Nature, God's Almighty Instrument, knocks him down again, and again, and again - hundreds of times throughout KNOWN history, let alone that which occurred in the primeval past.

The Jew succeeded in creating a law. The implementation will however be impossible to carry out beyond a certain threshold of our basic comfort. Laws are meaningless. They are just words. Worry more about the words out of your own mouth - your surrender to despair, your lack of faith. For out of your mouth, is the treasure of your spirit.

For years, I was afraid. Over a decade. And after this morning, I am no longer afraid. I wouldn't change anything. It's surreal. I see the order now. Like the dazzling geometric patterns in a snowflake, I see the purpose.

One reason more white men don't fight back is because we have been removed from our culture or lead to believe the lie that our culture is garbage. It's not, just listen.

Hillary Klug - Cotton Eyed Joe
youtu.be/3lNkCt1CDc0

Sea faring songs
youtu.be/-CuyLbC2TZo

Templar song
youtu.be/_uj8h4SCsnE

Scottish drums
youtu.be/hnSNfxjrwck

Russian folk quintet
youtu.be/VgZNo2HEFgg

Icelandic maiden drum solo
youtu.be/wsl-KHGe4Kk

Roll the chariot along maritime festival
youtu.be/49FWp7WLYKw

Russian Army Girl Sings Russian folk song 'When we were at war'
youtu.be/QhRAZpmEX2M

Bard Songs - Female Vocals - Medieval Style Music
youtu.be/EsWubEZXE6w

Luang Prabang, mourn your dead (Dave Van Ronk)
youtu.be/_w5JlDn9WCw

Mix - Eivor Pálsdóttir: Tròdlabùndin youtube.com/watch?v=J56VVtlZCGE&list=RDwsl-KHGe4Kk

Men of Harlech
youtu.be/DRtnWVvDX6k

Abagar Quartet - Oй мopи кaвaлe
youtu.be/glPLnHKl-wQ

Miserere mei, Deus - Allegri - Tenebrae
youtu.be/H3v9unphfi0

Attached: white people culture.png (787x959, 1.14M)

Note - the peace I am speaking of is a transcendental peace. One can experience it even while executing one's enemies. Also - this is about the macro. Yes, we die. Yes, we are killed. But the organic flow of nature does not favor our extinction, never has, and never will. The Jew is a shadow screaming in anger for his denied lust of being real.

Some not too well understood patterns of antiquity which point to times of coup d'etats/regime changes/tyrant overthrows/genocides and civil wars:
>Cannibalism
>Athiesm
>Homosexuality
>Incest
>Prostitution
>Demoralization
>Enclaves (Quarters/Ghettos/"No-go-zones")
>Foreign culture from immigrant wave (Apostates/Traitors/Exotic Traditions/Forced customs ie. Halal/Kosher/Shariah)
>Legislative outlawing of Host culture (No Crosses in School/Nativity scenes or Santa in the Malls/Seperation of Church and State)
>Interpretation of Faith as archaic (Bible is 'metaphor' - Homosexuality is fine, Usury is fine, let people slap you must mean let people rape and kill your sister and daughter and neice and aunt and grandmother and Mother...
>Incarceration of military aged males
>Proselytizing outlawed (ie cannot preach)
>Brotherhood outlawed (Permits to protest/curfews/stop&search/frisk without warrant)
>High taxes
>High prison population (overflooding with inmates released)
>Extreme poverty with extreme wealth living next door (California/New York etc)
>Bastardization of language and history (Rape = Sexual emergency / Immigrants = refugees / Hosts = Racist / Inheritors of rightful belonging = Nazis/White supremacists&nationalists / Patriarchs = Sexist / Detectives or Inquisitions or Posses = Vigilantes, Conspiracy Theorists, Mentally Ill / Tyrants/Evil/Oppressors = Chosen/Government/Force/Banks / Not of the synogogue of Satan/Not the sons of the Devil/ Not in support of pedophilia/homosexuality/canniablism and blood drinking and abuse of children = Antisemitic/Bigot/Racist / Pioneer/Settler/Colonialist/Founding Fathers/Immigrants/Refugees = Oppressors/Genocidal Colonists/Thieves of Land/Aliens / Imposters/Crypto Jews = "Fellow White", "Athiest Jews/Non-practicing Jew", Priest/Father/Pastor/Politician/Leader/Banker/CEO/Celebrity/Mixed Race Jew who is "European/Half-White, white when convenient or White-Ally aka traitor.

Attached: 1551750894263.jpg (1080x1074, 226K)

>For years, I was afraid. Over a decade. And after this morning, I am no longer afraid
Elaborate fren

>The Jew has won? He has NEVER won, and never will.
You say this, but there is much to be done to get to this place. We need concrete actions, even if it's just to inspire hope and duo white pills.

Attached: White genocide compilation.jpg (2952x1375, 1.4M)

The sky.
Doing my best right now to produce some OC on the ancient accounts of Genocide in other places and what we can identify as warning signs and alarm for the future (not like it matters because we are living a White Genocide).

>> Jews brought slaves when whites didn't want them
I love that Patrick Little is willing to discuss this topic openly and explains to Black people on the streets that it was a Jewish ran slave trade with all the facts he memorized. His memory skills are very good, comparable to Alex Jones (although I think sometimes Alex Jones pretends to have a great memory but uses a teleprompter - and I also think Joe Rogan does this, occasionally you will see Joe Rogan squint into the corner of his studio and I'm pretty sure he's reading a teleprompter screen)

Attached: 1552061347318.png (952x778, 67K)

If whites want their own genocide so badly then maybe white genocide isn't such a bad thing, just saiyan

>Q is wrong,
>2016+3
This is why Whites are being genocided... I knew that shit was fake since before /CBTS/ got banned from Jow Forums.
Could you post less and read more? I gave you like a weeks worth of writing I did all myself in about a dozen different threads with multiple branches of the White genocide issue to study. If you are lazy and hate reading a lot its not very complicated I mostly wrote it in greentext so don't waste time and read now.
Watch the documentary which is only 2 hours long. Come back when you finished the documentary.

Attached: 1539436582344.png (636x498, 404K)

If non-Whites don't want their countries then maybe their countries are such a bad thing, just saiyan.

Attached: 1537819656792.jpg (600x370, 15K)

>ancient accounts of Genocide in other places and what we can identify as warning signs and alarm for the future
Great idea. Once you get a solid list down, we should turn these into memes

>Jewish ran slave trade
Pic related. People don't realize the truth. Slavery is definitely one tool the Jews use to instill white guilt and submission to the sjw garbage. Correcting this is crucial

Attached: most slave owners juice.png (250x187, 50K)

Says the memeflag

Wouldn't Great Britain be a meme flag since it's not England's?

Attached: 1532115047595.png (1200x1500, 148K)

The list is posted above quite thoroughly in about 4-5 posts.

Attached: 1544568744907.jpg (843x474, 46K)

I would love to, but most are not ready. Jow Forums itself exists for those who have not awoken to this revelation.

When you see it, you will understand the flow of karma and fate concerning us. You will smile, and you will laugh. You will have peace - and you will have war - when both their times have come - as simple as picking a ripe apple from the tree when you see it is clearly ripe.

The Jew is not real, and has no true foundation in Nature with which to survive with. All his cohorts and minions cannot be propped up into anything lasting. He is a voice screaming in the wilderness - with venom and bile - that he cannot be as backwards and disgusting as he wishes to be, and prosper as we do.

It never occurs to the poor creature that he should change - instead, he wishes to change others. And so, as in the Demiurge of the Gnostics, he has weaved a world of illusion.

But reality...is basically perception. Whether those perceptions are layered onto an unknowable, monolithic objective reality, or float in the air with reference only to eachother, they assemble in a way similar to any dream, only that it is waking.

In a dream, Hope is the strongest force you have - because it is the seed from which solutions grow from. it is their reason for being - their animus mundi. So do not fear - and do not abandon hope. Do not abandon the idea that God is, and that God is good - even if we are merely cyphering incomprehensible chaos from the universe into a pattern that allays our fears, it affects reality all the same.

It becomes the very vehicle of self-fulfilling prophecy itself. Fear is poison, and has been poison in it's every incarnation since the beginning of time.

Surrender to Hope.

Thank you for writing what you have written. I never believed in Q as it seemed like a gay ass larp the moment I heard about it.

But some folks here do. And my post wasn't really about him. I will post as much as I want to, but I will read what you have written. But I will reject the fear your writing may inspire, if you don't mind. There is no more use for self harm. Our enemy is not a monolithic titan. He is a vapor, living off our own strength confused against itself. He will never be able to plant his feet down into Hell, that he may stand in Heaven. He is a worm.

To talk of the Jew as if he's some monolithic unstoppable power is a joke. You could sneeze and he would fall over.

Yes and no.
Poetry is not necessary here. You ignored me when I told you the truth and instead you scribbled some semi-intelligent thesaurus soup for us to drink up.
We need material and concrete action and change with force, and Christ is LORD and God is GOOD and the HOLY Spirit is GREAT but we cannot keep having people like you usher in some type of "You don't understand but whatever guys Jews are evil and yeah I'm redpilled other people just aren't ready" essay for readers to choke on.
Try again, try harder, bring something to the round table we can eat not smell. Since you like metaphor so much I'm sure you'll see the irony in this.

Attached: 111124746814.jpg (205x178, 16K)

>To talk of the Jew as if he's some monolithic unstoppable power is a joke. You could sneeze and he would fall over.
Not entirely false but a little too much bravado. You keep using allegorical speech, metaphor and allusions. Go literally sneeze and knock some jews over and I'll commend you.
Time to talk in might not in whispers of temptation and desire without pathological exploit.
Also I didn't think youd read my post but I see you didn't ignore it now.

Attached: 1542004065750.jpg (641x281, 50K)

May God bless you, user. I wish I could put into useful language what I want to convey to you, in "simple english" as it were.

And, I in fact can. I also know it's 100% useless, because the "you" i'm speaking to is your true enemy, and needs to die. It will not convey to you what I am actually saying, and will fight to the death to protect you from it. I speak in poetry and in parable because I am trying to bypass your jailer.

Everything is beautiful from this side. I wish you could see it. The Jew will perish when his time comes. Do not lust for the poor creature's death. He is dying, even now. Material survival is a game his father created. You will find yourself short of years, soon. And when that time comes, you will feel the fool, as will I, that it was all wasted on such a disgusting, useless, perverse emotion.

I wish you success in everything you do. I wouldn't change anything about it. Though, I do wish the best for you, that one day, you will observe your actions through a wider lens, that you may more greatly appreciate the beauty contained within them.

What are the main targets of our campaigns?
>4ch
>8ch
>gab
> voat

What am I missing?

Attached: Man sink eternal darkness.jpg (670x960, 160K)

You are the spawn of evil. YOU WILL SILENCE US NO FUCKING LONGER SATAN.

>And, I in fact can. I also know it's 100% useless, because the "you" i'm speaking to is your true enemy, and needs to die. It will not convey to you what I am actually saying, and will fight to the death to protect you from it. I speak in poetry and in parable because I am trying to bypass your jailer.
I see. I also see more than we, not us. Time has came. Beauty was devoured and you act like a child. Avarice is a sin but so is gluttony and Sloth and Pride. I don't lust since I love justice.
Keep yourself within the realm you exist in if you think time for other realms is not nigh.

Of course its real, want some facts?
Here Eustace Mullins explains it in a non dumb and quite factual collection of the jew anti-white conspiracy and take over of power:
archive.org/details/EustaceMullins-TheCurseOfCanaanADemonologyOfHistory1987/page/n1

youtube.com/watch?v=ScJoTG-d628

Will the swamp be drained? I doubt it, long way out, but keep us posted, we're behind the schedule

Overall you have too much certainty for a Bad Samaritan. Its a shame that you clutch to a light which fades while claiming it is bright as your fuel for defeat and cowardice.
I wish I could just speak a language of anger to you instead of your choice of words.
Your vocabulary is layered with nihilism.
>100% useless
>surrender
>not ready yet
Stop posting.

Attached: 1543568868012.jpg (1000x1000, 60K)

God bless you. I know you are mocking me, but, that is alright. This is your season to rage - and you should rage with all your might. When the season for rage is over, The Lord will tell you personally, not me.

I'm not raging I have been peacefully posting on a computer this entire time without even a pulse level increase. I am not mocking you I am telling you that I think you might be delusional in the sense of the grave situation and maybe you might want to listen to what I have to say. The Lord told me things before I am sure it has nothing to do with a season.
If I were raging perhaps I might sneeze in your direction or something like an analogy of my plot to sneeze in your direction, or worse.

Attached: 1537071753424.jpg (720x713, 46K)

>Memeflag

No. You're raging - with or without a pulse level increase. Because I am sabotaging the one thing you feed off of.

Christ was killed for less.

Yeah I am a fan of the Confederates instead of letting shitskins rape their people they put them in shackles.
Great Britain on the other hand is the exact opposite and put the shackles on themselves and redefined rape as tradition of guests.

Attached: 1541829663281.jpg (604x453, 72K)

This is my last reply to you just to tell you you are an idiot and a spineless onlooker.
Walk beside me or in front of me but don't act like you stand with me while sitting.

I focused the last threads mainly on Canada and America. I would like to get more data on places like European states and South Africa.
Post what you can post here.

Attached: 80year old disemboweled.jpg (600x450, 153K)

I have nothing to do with you. I think you might need to think of yourself less, and about others more.

By the way as a side-note and in opposition of my statement I was finished replying to you consider this..
I feed off of left-overs from the fridge my parents own. I can't afford food or I will starve and so they feed me and I'm a grown man. This is the situation for countless Whites, who knows how many?
Stop being such a child and saying I feed off of the immaterial. I feed off of dusty unwashed plastic trays (not even plates) and consume yesterday's meal.
I have never gone grocery shopping in my entire life so don't tell me what I feed off of.

Attached: 1542524225806.jpg (1189x1600, 633K)

proof jews are a disease/virus, and hack into humans for shekles, communism and new labour and globalism

lol. I liked this post of yours.
You have some wisdom. Just, we seem to be awfully short in the "trust god" department. Fear is not befitting of one who trusts in a savior - in fact it seems to be proof that one does not trust.

While you do you, I myself will be playing my part in ending this disease - with love in my heart, peace in my spirit and a song on my lips. I am capable of exterminating my enemy with no regrets. By the hundreds. By the thousands. By the millions. But the key word is peace. Simply trust God and do what you need to do, just like I do. A lot of this awakening is organic. It doesn't need desperate, fearful strides towards forcing it to happen - it's like forcing an egg to hatch. You can back off and watch nature take care of it. And you can always be certain she will.

Anyway I spent enough time online. May God bless you mightily with wisdom and understanding.

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Isiah 5:20

Attached: eteam.jpg (600x456, 174K)

But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
Matthew 18:6

Attached: 1543393484813.jpg (450x333, 38K)

>we seem to be awfully short in the "trust god" department.
Wind I certainly agree, there is also very clearly an evil component too. A yin to the yang, so to speak. This is why we are here, to fight the evil part on behalf of the good.

Attached: 1549081351835840459201.png (720x812, 356K)

To out Jew the Jew, we need to know the battlefield and tailor our efforts accordingly. To this end we will drop memes all over all both right and left leaning social media with two distinct messages.

Left Socmed
> Twitter
> Facebook
> instagram
Hashtags: #WhiteDeath, #GoodByeWhitey, #GoodByeWhites, #GoodByeWhiteDevil, #NoMoreWhiteColonizing, #NoMoreWhiteExploitation

Right Socmed
>4ch
>8cg
>Gab
>Voat
Hashtags: #WhiteGenocide

Attached: welcome to the world little man!.png (1024x576, 688K)

I would sooner say we are short on the God's trust department than ever stop trusting God.
Do you really think God trusts you as a pacifist and a spectator and whisperer?

Attached: 1539832504679.jpg (1700x2123, 611K)

Socmed = Social medium?
Voat seems great I have seen good stuff there before but I also know mods routinely purge good posts and also do comply to law enforcement which means they are not free speech.
I would say the absolute priority is Twitter and Youtube and the secondaries are Reddit, and others like Facebook and Instagram which are more centralized (meaning visibility but censorship).

Attached: 1543629476341.png (1886x1158, 1.96M)

Join us on Africanization general too;

Personally I feel while online methods are great some of the methods employed by Nazi Germany during the NSDAP campaigns proved far superior in cause and effect.
The NSDAP had many socially interactive groups engaging with the public in Taverns, Bars, Parks and Public squares and greeted people with respect while educating them on their message. They also did community outreach view Newsletters/Mail/Bulletin Boards and Flyers which left behind their message in view without needing anyone to meet face to face.
Having all these tactics in place is the best for us, and we need to come up with new ideas to extend our reach to everyone.

Attached: digging-graves-is-forbidden.jpg (650x468, 60K)

I will but you must post this general there or I cannot waste time managing 2 threads without reassurance. I already have more than 1 hundred tabs open and can't waste time.

Attached: 1542923664356.jpg (964x1258, 562K)

New copy pasta

To out Jew the Jew, we need to know the battlefield and tailor our efforts accordingly. To this end we will drop memes all over all both right and left leaning social media with two distinct messages.

Left Socmed
> YouTube
> Reddit
> Twitter
> Facebook
> instagram
Hashtags: #WhiteDeath, #GoodByeWhitey, #GoodByeWhites, #GoodByeWhiteDevil, #NoMoreWhiteColonizing, #NoMoreWhiteExploitation

Right Socmed
>4ch
>8cg
>Gab
>Voat
Hashtags: #WhiteGenocide

this is the only viable strategy
Anons
I’ve had a revelation.
We need to be able to unite the interests of the natives of our nations (IB4 white Americans are natives of “America”), politics is a fools game full of shills and partisan groups. We know where “democracy” leads us because we’re here right not now. Attempts at uniting white identity are doomed by the misrepresentations of the media and fabricated narratives. How can we unite our common aims and many nations?
The church is the answer, it can be an effective vehicle for us, it has culture and history, it effectively expresses our moral interests better than any other “ideology” or principle. We don’t need to convert goyim into born agains or thrust bibles at people. We can be members of different denominations, you can be devout or casual, ironic or unironic the important thing is unity around certain core principles but at this point unity is more important than details. It also gives us a symbol, a way to recognise each other, something that’s difficult to malign or deny. The cross, the standard christian cross.
It has the advantage of automatically excluding 90% of the people we wouldn’t want, muslims and jews. Think of the history, the fact that it was literally built as an anti merchant cult and that as an ideology it has god on it’s side and how much jews would hate it, we don’t need to hold “unite the right” bullshit we just have christian demonstrations of people standing up for the same principles anyway.
I think it’s the only way at this stage to unite the disparate dissidents in common cause and save the future of humanity and civilisation.
Ignore kiike on a stick posters, why do you think anti christianity shilled so hard here? Because what the jew fears most is a christian revival

>Socmed = Social medium
Social media

>I would say the absolute priority is Twitter and Youtube and the secondaries are Reddit, and others like Facebook and Instagram which are more centralized (meaning visibility but censorship).

They will not censor messages being pro white genocide, so we can use that to accelerate and wake up the whites in those platforms. It can also be used to show the true colors of the other races and Jews too. Do you have any sock puppet (ie fake) accounts on any of these normie tier sites?

And for the right wing sites like voat and gab etc, while they might censor, they don't always. We should pepper enough content in the comment sections and posts that it shouldn't matter if they remove some. I've posted a ton on there and it always is well received, except by the shills and asleep white man. There is a strong right wing base there. The same with gab.

I'm not sure of user numbers but there seems like a lot.

Attached: Screenshot_20180926-102855.jpg (1038x1308, 415K)

I'm personally not a fan of false flagging because of the collateral damage of the demoralization effect for people who don't understand sarcasm and bait.
Could you answer my question - I'm assuming you mean social medium? Never heard it is the only reason I'm asking. If thats what you meant than another great 'socmed' is the blockchain platforms which include things like 'Steemit' and a few other notable apps/sites which mostly are free-speech.
If you don't understand Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain you must study it.

A great method to reach a target audience (baby boomers) is the comment sections on MSM websites for News Articles. I'm sure you've seen people on websites like CNN or Fox News having a argument about a News Article at the bottom of the link usually using their facebook login to post under the article. These types of avenues exist for our exploit.
Sometimes though, the MSM will turn off the comment section for 'sensitive issues of controversy'.

Attached: 1534734973590.png (1000x800, 68K)

IRL stuff is great and I think very effective, especially in cities and college campuses. I'm thinking that the pro white genocide message should be pushed there as the authorities are less likely to get involved if that's the message portrayed.

Attached: 1549477339099966302723.png (480x444, 255K)

Yes correct and if you do this I don't oppose it I just feel the potential harm to younger viewers/readers is alarming considering not everyone actually understands that sarcasm and falseflagging occur.
The consequences of the social pressure to a forming mind are severe and if we instill in the psyche of White Children that people enter their sphere of influence telling them to die it would not be ideal. We aren't actually trying to instigate/provoke/agitprop so while this could work the risk is severe to select groups of a younger audience.
I'd say the best method is to actually provide proof of genocide and resist and refight it.
Tell me what you think because I know less than you, I've never had kids so I don't really know how gullible they are. I do remember being a kid and being pretty naive so seeing 'White Genocide is good' on the screen might make me suicidal.

Attached: 1537141484485.png (700x500, 47K)

There has got to be a way to see this network traffic from the ME. Maybe with an ARM processor based system between the two?

>I'm personally not a fan of false flagging because of the collateral damage of the demoralization effect for people who don't understand sarcasm and bait.
While I certainly see your point, it can be very effective. Some people will never wake up and others will have that dying spark of identity burst unto flames at the prospect of their demise. I've tired it before and cannot deal with the consequences of the dishonesty. I know that sounds bizarre, but it makes me feel like absolute shit. That being said, I know a lot of people here can do that, so I think it's a good tactic to present to anyone who wants to get involved.

>Could you answer my question - I'm assuming you mean social medium?
Yep, seeGreat ideas on block chain and steemit. I don't know anything about them. So what should I add to the copy pasta? Are they right wing or left or both?

Attached: thank white people for.png (800x1554, 1.03M)