>end goal is to become a god of your own universe

I can't find anything wrong with this religion

Attached: js.jpg (2000x2500, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xCHedAfYtL4
youtube.com/watch?v=wyHp4tFONYk
pewforum.org/2009/07/24/a-portrait-of-mormons-in-the-us/
mormonthink.com/glossary/hitler.htm
religionnews.com/2018/06/11/40-years-later-most-mormons-still-believe-the-racist-priesthood-temple-ban-was-gods-will/
google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/539994/
google.com/amp/s/amp.idahostatesman.com/living/religion/article214708930.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>It's a literal cult that charges you cash
>Kids get diddled almost as much as in the Catholic Church

We need a Yasukuni Shrine in Berlin.

And subservient to Jews.

[citation needed]

Attached: 1548390484409.jpg (753x1100, 753K)

All abrahamic religions are fucked

>imports all kinds of non-whites
>except the ones in europe
hmmm
Good values though

>Joining a ponzi scheme sex cult

Attached: 1541513639902.png (804x1270, 2.23M)

Attached: 1540416437772.png (1066x1600, 906K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xCHedAfYtL4

youtube.com/watch?v=wyHp4tFONYk

i want many wives too. tell me more.

Don't join unless you're white, and I mean white-white.
None of that swarthy shit.
t. Mormon

Attached: FNV_Burned_Man.png (743x636, 302K)

am i white

Attached: IMG_0249.jpg (957x635, 207K)

Grew up Mormon. Dad was a Stake Pres. You can't be in good standing (enter temples, recieve reedeming ordinances etc) without paying 10% of your gross income to the church.

That first video isn't about molestation, he's saying they felt uncomfortable with the personal questions the Bishop asks you in a private interview that everyone has to do, in order to make sure you're not jerking off or drinking coffee or whatever.
The second one, that woman definitely could have been raped but it's not at all common and she's not a child.
I'm sure pedophilia exists in the church, but to say it's common or even near the Catholic church is just false. I was raised Mormon, and I didn't know anyone who was molested in the church, yet I knew a Catholic boy who was.

Welcome home, white man.

sounds good to me. i'm not doing anything constructive with my money anyway.

Yeaaaaaaah about thaaaaaat. Mormonism is becoming cucked like all the rest of them. The higher ups are folding to social pressure. I wouldn’t be surprised if a new prophecy was revealed that homosexuality is perfectly fine now.

Good folks.

can anyone familiar with mormon theology confirm or deny if such a revelation would be possible

the mormon church has more wealth than the catholic church while having less than a tenth of the followers

I like Mormons, but I don't consider them Christian's.

Generally good people though. Strong morals.

Not even a chance. Man and women marriage/family is central to their theology .

is that supposed to be a bad thing

not possible, to go to the highest kingdom you have to be sealed to your partner(male and female only and explicitly) in the temple, but they are dodging some flack to stay out of the crosshairs of (((them)))
t. mormon in utah

No, it wouldn't happen. A lot would have to change with the attitudes of the Church members, because a vast majority oppose it.
You can be gay and Mormon, there's nothing wrong with it. You just can't have gay sex or get married to someone of the same gender. If you're gay, but you repent and remain celibate no one will mind. Some gay Mormons marry others of the opposite gender despite being gay just to remain in the Church and have families.

What about the “we wuz hwhyte injuns” stuff?

I do agree with this, though. They are good people. There might be something to the wackiness.

Not "we wuz hwhyte injuns," but that the injuns are descendants of cursed israelites

40% of Mormons in the United States supported gay marriage in 2017, up from 27% in 2014. The Mormon church will do what all the other Christian churches have done, welcome them and other degenerate lifestyle choices and steadily lose members.

Attached: 0D0B09D7-9B95-4556-B09E-93D80C6E1ACF.jpg (750x686, 97K)

Its not taught in the bible, Joseph smith was a free mason.

Its an elaborate sham, and i should know i was a mormon. Great people, family oriented, but you better pay that 10%, if not you wont be allowed to progress.
They dont mess around, theyll ask around, or ask for your income, and if you don't give at LEAST 10%, you cant go to temple, get sealed, move up the ranks (which are non payed but require hours a week in time)

No more coffee, or tea. No alcohol of any kind EVER.
Its hard, and you wont be a cradle mormon, all the cradle ones will look down on you, since its a cult and they stick together.
They seem nice, but wont include you in things non church related. Come over for a dinner partt, its all about you and tithing, or you and faith with 5 people sharing their testimony to you.
You'll be an outcast, unless you are super hardcore, and for a normie like (YOU) it'll be like all other convers.

If you want true theology, orthodoxy is it. Ive looked at them all, Catholic of Orthodoxy.
I dont like the pope, so orthodoxy it is. Im happy, i have 2,000 years of saints and leaders to turn to for guidance, not some weird guy who memorized the peral of great price and doesnt know any bible stories.

Thats another thing, mormons dont read from the bible. They say they do, but watch.

Be careful

Attached: iky5SN1.jpg (500x361, 41K)

Can't help but notice mr mormon didn't refute this. Third post best post here, fellas.

Yep. It's actually disgusting how hard they push for this. And only among dark skinned peoples.

According to Pew research center, 40% is significantly less than white mainline protestants and Catholics. They would be beat out only by evangelicals, and only by a few percentage points.

Attached: but.png (667x488, 21K)

Not Jews but the CIA.

No other church has more recruits to the Agency than BYU.
Think why, they are cult members, with ties to free masonry (alot of mormons are free masons) who most (+90%) have been on a mission to fsr flung lands. They are very patriotic, and do what they're told.

Look it up, its all true.
Mormons stick together, who did the Mormons vote for in 2016, AN EX CIA AGENT the Church put up to run against TRUMP.

Attached: 1553398881832m.jpg (696x1024, 173K)

>Thats another thing, mormons dont read from the bible. They say they do, but watch.
That's just not true.
I'm Jack Mormon, but I definitely remember us reading from the Bible plenty of times in church.

Hahahaha you wont be a cradle chosen one from a founding family
>Youll be a CONVERT good for his 10% tithe every week, you better give at least 10% they'll know if you dont.

Yeah. It's totally possible. Their "quorum of the twelve" passes down whatever bullshit they think will keep the church viable. Now, just because it's possible doesn't mean it's likely. But I'm sure the founding fathers never imagined that gay marriage would be sanctioned by their constitution either.

>reedeming
confirmed for mormon

Stfu, More non white mormons than white ones.

Typical storm front fag lying as usual.

Fake prophets, so whatever man can come up with, anything.

God doesnt have prophets after he died for our sins. That age is over, says so in the bible, not that any mormon would know as they dont use the bible but their books which contradict it

Fuck off and die traitor

Attached: 1543289375102.png (475x792, 490K)

They just changed the oath a women takes, that was pressure from a few womens groups.

Imagine what happens when the full force of the gay mafia comes down on them. In the next 50 years gays will be allowed in almost all protestant sects, in mormonism (a cult) it might take another 20, but within a 100 years for sure.

Ok jack, off all the time people spent giving talks, testimonies, or after the main 1 hr, in the other 2hr clases, in my experience (in a church with upwards of 500 people) we might hear the bible 10% of the time. While the vast majority of all the time was on the book of mormon, some prophets speech, some conference, or any number of accompanying books.

Maybe 10%, thats pushing it.

Old ones are dying out, more progressive ones are already changing rules, oaths, etc.

>If you want true theology, orthodoxy is it

i just left the mormon church last year because it didn't have a natural spiritual connection to the earth (and its strong support of corporatism and usury). is orthodoxy another religion that exalts man above all other life? or is it truly spiritual?

I probably want paganism or some shit.

Attached: 877d091c4ad508cd5dca61190a19db47e8a8e53d82719be2f020d2337f884b1a.jpg (500x662, 59K)

The only traitor is you, denying Christ, saying God had a wife, that he lives on a planet kloob.

Fucked up theology, almost as bad as scientology.

How can we bring back pagan religions?

>Paganism
Good luck getting past (((Abraham))) and his children

No Abrahamic religion is ecological, paganism or new age would be your best bet

Mormonism is sort of pagan, in that the existence of other gods is known but you're not supposed to worship them.

>God doesnt have prophets after he died for our sins

oi you tellin god what to do, mate? he can have a fookin prohet if'ee wants.

> That age is over, says so in the bible

said so by one of the apostles after jesus died? lol fucking retarted christian gatekeepers.

Read, Vladimir Losskey, Mysticism of the eastern orthodox church.

That'll tell you everything you need. Orthodoxy has been around since Jesus my friend, if its history, and the word of God, then its your path.

Pagans worship demons, fallen angels. They also do whatever they want, i.e., they dont have a moral framework given by God. Pagans ate babies, burned them to moloch, baal, or whomever. They had butt magic sex, basically no morals.

Pagans are larpers, no books made it, no REAL shit pagans did 2,000 years ago survived. Its been made up by academics, and you know (((who))) wrote alot of it.

Read that book, or Seraphim Rose, orthdooxy the religion of the future.

Not good enough.

Drink sperm, have magic butt sex, eat babies, burn them, kill anyone and eat their heart.

Basically do whatever you want, you'll be worshipping demons.

Name one then, if you say Joseph Smith ill laugh.

Prophets for tell a coming, we had Jesus already. The only other person to come is the antichrist, and imo that was Muhammed.

So know we wait till the end

Make it up, thats what pagans today do.

Attached: 1544186281853.jpg (840x600, 168K)

>God doesnt have prophets after he died for our sins

What is the revelation of John ? thou fool . Next you will say that no one has the holy ghost

You will never be part of a group of dumb cattle. Stop pretending it's possible.

Mysticism is the only way for the high IQ'ed.

Attached: 1553795632922.jpg (1220x1304, 135K)

underrated as fuck

>hurrr lets list a bunch of stuff christians did and pretend only pagans do it
niggers everyone.

John was a saint you tard.

Saints arent prophets.

Saint John, not the Prophet Isiah, or Daniel

Where, prove it.

Memeflags = Fags

Big surprise there. The Devil is real, he wants to damn us all. Demons are real, they fuck with us, Angels are real, they work with God to help us.

Lord Jesus so of God, have mercy on me a sinner!
>Say it till it helps

Attached: 1552959353417m.jpg (1024x683, 93K)

are there any prophets who weren't jewish?

>read this sentence as "re-evaluation of John"
>re-read the sentence
>still "re-evaluation"
>examine the word closely
>know that it's revelation
>re-read the sentence
>"re-evaluation"

what is going on with my brain

OP’s pic related...

Saints can be both retard

A saint is a Christian it does not mean anything special

Acts 9:13 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:

Acts 9:32 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
And it came to pass, as Peter passed throughout all quarters, he came down also to the saints which dwelt at Lydda.

Acts 9:41 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
And he gave her his hand, and lifted her up, and when he had called the saints and widows, presented her alive.

Acts 26:10 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
Which thing I also did in Jerusalem: and many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against them.

Psychosis but nice digits

I'll add that some of the "Jewish" prophets weren't actually Jewish.

From a historical perspective, the kingdoms of Israel and Judea never had a common origin, and their respective traditions merged to become the initial version of Judaism only after the destruction of the kingdom of Israel, when Israelite refugees flooded Judea in the 7th century B.C.

Thus, the Israelite prophets such as Amos and Hosea, who's books are based on tradition preceding the destruction of the Israelite kingdom, can be said to have Judaism existed, having prophesied before the books of the Pentateuch were written and before Josiah's monotheistic revolution.

God spoke through Israelites who arent the same as Jews today. The pgarisees killed Jesus, the religion Moses was apart of wasnt the same as the Pharisees

Or maybe it God telling you to look at revelation again with a different set of glasses

>Nearly nine-in-ten Mormons in the U.S. (86%) are white, compared with 71% of the general population. Just 3% of Mormons are African-American and 7% are Latino. Other predominantly white religious groups in the U.S. include Jews (95% white), members of mainline Protestant churches (91% white) and Orthodox Christians (87% white). Among Catholics, by contrast, only two-thirds are white (65%) and about one-third are Latino (29%). Jehovah’s Witnesses and especially Muslims are among the most racially diverse religious traditions in the U.S.; less than half of each tradition is white (48% and 37%, respectively).
pewforum.org/2009/07/24/a-portrait-of-mormons-in-the-us/

Attached: Mormons5revised.gif (301x216, 4K)

Gays are accepted now provided they don't practise if you check the latest handbooks.

mormonthink.com/glossary/hitler.htm

>While touring the European missions President Heber J. Grant visited the church members in Germany. He recognized the privilege that the Nazis were granting the saints to continue to practice their religion. There were minor exceptions to what could be taught, of course, as rhetoric concerning Zion or the New Jerusalem would not be permitted. President Grant saw an opportunity and instructed the saints to “Stay here. Keep the Commandments. Try to get along the best you can, even under some limitations. We want to keep the Church intact and the missionaries working.”

Attached: lds-nazi-salute.jpg (556x345, 56K)

Wrong.

Prophets were told through revelation, plenty of Saints never received revleation from God, but acts in a manor that got them sainted.

Saint George, was a roman soldier who defied gis orders and was killed Jesus didnt speak to him. He is a saint.

The prophet daniel got direct revelation from God and in Daniel 9 he tells of Jesus' coming.

So yes words matter.

>end goal is to become a god of your own universe
Hm, where have I heard this before...?

Attached: xxFyzbRs_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

>Irish
I have some bad news, bud...

More mormons live abroad, and more mornons in the WORLD are non white than white.

If you onlt care about that, and not the theolog, you wont even fit in long enough to be dunked

JS and BY were pervs who abused the name of God to get tons of women, not much better than Mohammed (piss be upon him) really. Also, it wasn't enough for them to steal the Indians' land, they also had to steal their history by writing them in as bad guys who killed the Israelites of the Americas or whatever. And as others have said, Utah is now a hapa factory as they import third worlders they believe God has given to them.

Attached: Fuck Off.jpg (599x540, 33K)

Paul also was a prophet you just created your own term for saints . Or your religion did . The biblical term for saint is a son of god

Mornings are subservient to Jews, they believe 'we wuz da joos'!
When you get your patriarchal blessing it tell you what tribe of Judah you are from.
Apparently Im from Ephraim.
They believe the Native Americans are a lost tribe of Jews.
They believe the 'new Jerusalem' will be built in Jackson county Missouri when Jesus returns and establishes 1000 years of peace. Mormons are also Globalists now because they believe it'll be easier for God to rule over the earth.

>what is catholicism and the (((saints))) matching the old gods in number
>polythiestic gestalt god

>bloodlibel
what do you fucking think the sacrifice of blood is in christ? why do jews drink baby dick blood in the first place?
put it together retard.
Christians absolutely sacrifice young men and women to their (((god))) in the form of witch and heretic burnings
Church touchings continued from ages ago

>reading actual pagan books
Pathetic, religion is race, and paganism itself is about a practice of spirituality in a decentralized manner. It is alive and doesn't need a centralized canon since the underlying principles that develop it arise naturally from ones race. This is why Christianity was absolutely paganized and so subverted by jewish influence. Its why japanese christians let their faith mingle with every other, and its why niggers shoot up malls and stores to rob it until their guilt weeds out the actual sociopaths into gangs, and the rest into christian+voodoo bullshit.

You cant get rid of this behavior, there is no point in fighting Christianity or paganism or any religion in particular. If any particular religion of Christianity is correct, then almost all of the world is completely undeniably fucked. like so many people don't make it that it's laughable to consider the world saved. You don't have to worship the devil to not understand that's bullshit.

Attached: 1553366870111s.jpg (250x229, 9K)

oy vey i've been found out

Attached: oyvey.jpg (400x400, 32K)

>caring about what some schizo adulterer wrote two-hundred years ago is more important than your own race
Mormons confirmed for gas chambers.

The bible is a distant second to the Book of Mormon, D&C and PoGP.

Yes Mormonism is McJesus.
Very very corporate.
They believe (but don't say it explicitly) that Jesus established a board of directors (12 apostles).

I don't get the Catholic concept of saints at all. Why do they classify some people as saints but not others? Everyone has lived their lives; some close to God, others not so much. Paul was very close to God, but now he's in a special category and I should pray to him?!

>Green: There’s been talk about an emerging Mormon alt-right, populated by Mormon white nationalists. Much of this has focused on a Utah woman who blogs under the name ‘Wife with a Purpose,’ who created a “white-baby challenge” for fellow Mormons to perpetuate their putatively white heritage. What do you make of this?

Max Perry Mueller: Within Mormonism’s history is this concept of whiteness as Godliness and purity.

Issues of Christianity are often seen as linear, marching towards a certain direction. But actually, that’s not how history, especially theological history, works. The kind of white supremacy that’s at the heart of a lot of Mormon history, and the contemporary church that rejects white supremacy, both embody the same space

religionnews.com/2018/06/11/40-years-later-most-mormons-still-believe-the-racist-priesthood-temple-ban-was-gods-will/

google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/539994/

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 84K)

King James Bible
>But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

To add to that a prophet is called a prophet because his major job is prophecies . Saint john is also called the revelator . And it was suppose to be that we could read his text.

>11And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

But no one can :D

Pagans is a huuuuge label.
British isles paganism before the 5th century with Druids and Bards was very interesting and close to nature. Melting wad a real man and a Druid.

>>geographically concentrated
>>traditional values
>>hierarchical and patriarchal
>>family oriented
>>into geneaology
>>health conscious, no drugs, no alcohol
>>elaborate fanfic folk history
>>end goal is to become a god of your own universe

I agree, I cant find anything wrong with Islam either.

Saint paul.

We dont say Prophet Paul, we say Saint.

Prophets foretold Jesus, and spoke to God ir had a revelation that God wanted them to do or say something.

Like the Prophet Noah, he told the people to be good or die. He spoke to God.

Saints came after Jesus, prophets before.

Its to muddy the waters you are either a Christian and a son of God and a saint or you are not a Christian and you have to rely on luck in the second resurrection

Wtf are you rambling about?

Look at this moron.

>Saints came after Jesus, prophets before.

Do you even read the bible ?

Deuteronomy 33:2 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
And he said, The LORD came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them.

Deuteronomy 33:3 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
Yea, he loved the people; all his saints are in thy hand: and they sat down at thy feet; every one shall receive of thy words.

1 Samuel 2:9 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail.

2 Chronicles 6:41 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
Now therefore arise, O LORD God, into thy resting place, thou, and the ark of thy strength: let thy priests, O LORD God, be clothed with salvation, and let thy saints rejoice in goodness.

Job 5:1 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
Call now, if there be any that will answer thee; and to which of the saints wilt thou turn?

Saints went above and beyond, and alot were martyrs for it.

If someone said they're going to torture you but as long as you offered food to some bull statue, they wouldnt, what would you do?

Can someone explain what the Hell going on in this picture

I would offer food to the bull statue because it's just a gay lump of metal.

>Mormons as a whole are also younger than other white Christians, most of whom are skewing older on average than they did a decade ago. Twenty-three percent of Mormons are younger than 30 and 41 percent are 50 or older, PRRI researchers said. In contrast, about 60 percent of white Catholics and Protestants are at least 50 years old.

Members of the LDS church are also more likely to be married (71 percent of Idaho Mormons are currently married) and have large families, and are less likely to divorce. That’s a great setup for passing along religious values, Cox said. One of the biggest predictors of religious commitment is whether one’s parents remain married, as well as whether families engage in religious practice at home, such as saying grace over meals or the LDS practice of “family home evening.”

google.com/amp/s/amp.idahostatesman.com/living/religion/article214708930.html

Attached: Things-to-know-about-Millennial-Mormons-768x1920.png (768x1920, 934K)

an actor has his penis folded upward under a towel and a prosthetic severed penis positioned on the seat beneath him, pointed toward his anus

It's another kike cult. As said earlier in the thread Joseph Smith was a Freemason, which is basically the cult of shabbos goyery that invented democracy. (((They))) have an extensive, millennia long history of promoting cults that serve their interests. Do NOT join kike cults, in the end it profits the jew at the expense of your own people.

Attached: zkikecultshistory.png (898x63, 58K)