Time traveler here

Time traveler here.
Here are some things you can look forward too in the next 10 years, you can screenshot this and see if what i say is true.
>the next pope will be black
>Donald Trump will win the presidency for the second time
>Pedophilia will be recognized as a sexual orientation
>there will be a nuclear war in the middle east
>the EU will become a federal country
>there will be a new virus emerging in Africa in the 2020s that will kill millions in Africa but will spread across the world
>Israel will annex the west bank, Gaza and the Sinai
>the internet will be privatized and heavy censored
>prizes of oil will drop to an all time low and water will become a new resource for which countries are invaded
>the white race will drop to less then 5% of the total world population
Pic related if you have the curiosity to figure it out.

Attached: 800081854823418.jpg (444x331, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WTJhnuQMbL8
youtube.com/watch?v=FPquvsacG5M
livescience.com/39159-time-travel-with-wormhole.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What’s your proof meme flag?

PLS B TRUE
also bitcoin price?

time travel isn't real you dumb nigger there is no proof

Kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=WTJhnuQMbL8

Let’s hear the guy out

no u

Attached: 1544036475137.jpg (706x1024, 79K)

I currently occupy the timeline in which you are, therefore the events that I describe are the "future" for me as well. The only way you can confirm what i say is if you wait (traveling to the future is still not possible, even in my timeline).

Angel numbers?

Which teams make the Final 4? Who wins it all? Your predictions are lame af btw.

I do hope it's based Cardinal Sarah

Wow those are some seriously bold predictions you're making there. These are the sort of things that even the most highly educated guessers wouldn't be able to see coming. Are you really sure about these?

>the eu won’t collapse

Yea confirmed lark faggot. It’s a statistical inevitability at this point. The question is when, not if.

It is true.
Bitcoin does not exist.

The angel number 369 advises you to start eliminating the people that bring sadness to your life. Go out there and network as you create good and solid friendships. Those that you can do without except family, eliminate from your life. The angels assure you that when you conclude all the sadness in your life, you are guaranteed a pure and peaceful future.

Pursuing happiness is fondly associated with angel number 369 meaning. Do not sit around and wait for happiness to come to you. The angel number 3 is encouraging you to begin going out there and finding out more information to see how you can better your life. The angel number 6 suggests that you can improve contacts by associating yourself with like-minded people. Do activities that bring you joy and visit areas that leave you feeling serene. Begin to enroll in a course that will better you education thus improving your life.

Angel number 9 says that it is important for you to start bringing all the things that make you sad to a complete elimination. Conclusion is a sign of this recurring number. You cannot constantly complain about how something or someone makes you unhappy and do nothing about it.

>369
The goose drinks wine?

youtube.com/watch?v=FPquvsacG5M

shit larp desu

Attached: 1547089882581.png (571x529, 131K)

Angel number 369 symbolism asks you to start living your life as an example. Not only for yourself but for those around you. Your family looks up to you. Begin to be a leader. Begin to be more responsible when it comes to family than you already are.

Attached: angel_number_369.jpg (1000x528, 60K)

Truuuu

Basic formula for atomic interparticularization.
Yes
The events I describe are as of 2030. I come from the timeline 2082. I constricted it to 10 years because there is high probability that what I say will cause panic and even though it would be in small effect, there is a chance that it might have ripple effects.

Naw

Sage these faggot slide threads

the yes was meant for you

Full of shit if oil price is low then there’s no way a country would go to war for water when 90% of countries could desalinate ocean water, while this ain’t cheap going to war isn’t either

Fuck you if we always lose then give us something we can use nigger, who wins the sportsball events of the future?

Attached: 67d8a6286c98ae340a1139527c0254741b1d09b34b26651bd9860fb55328fa2d.jpg (947x523, 121K)

Attached: 1553495609901.jpg (1819x760, 483K)

There are only a handful of countries with the technology, population explosion preemptive, grabbing of resources, contamination in africa, middle east is is in total collapse therefore previous described effects on oil.

If you are wondering about the numbers. There is a meme popular on one of the boards on Jow Forums, but its also often used on Jow Forums, about figuring out the national identity of a certain mustache male.

Is Drumpf a time traveler?

Attached: 225AA45D-6BA1-4376-A4D4-AE53C0B7EDE3.jpg (600x800, 97K)

>Pic related if you have the curiosity to figure it out.
>369
3, 6, 9, stand real fine
Move it to you suck it to me one mo time Get low, get low, get low, get low
To the window, to the wall
XTo the sweat drop down my balls

Attached: 27455ab8cc40c18ebe319a17e191c31e.600x600x1.jpg (600x600, 105K)

leaf, i want you to take your angel number, spend that much on bleach, and drink it.

>traveling to the future is still not possible, even in my timeline

It's possible in this timeline you fucking dunce.
"Traveling forward in time is an uncontroversial possibility, according to Einstein's theory. In fact, physicists have been able to send tiny particles called muons, which are similar to electrons, forward in time by manipulating the gravity around them."

livescience.com/39159-time-travel-with-wormhole.html

But time isn’t static. Any number of decisions could completely change the events that you are describing.

Fair enough, but to that point, isn't patern recognition something high ranking intelligence agencies do? And then stimulate the frequencies in order to achieve certain results? stimuli on x will result in y, following this formula is how basic global financial markets work. The future isn't really what most of you might think it is, its the same how people in the 50s imagined life in the early 21 century, same how you are probably imagining my timeline, its not mind breaking as most may think.
No, but one of his descendants runs the second biggest (globally) VR communication company.

Any dipshit knows the next pope will be black. And trump will win a secound term and ISREAL will get bigger ... give us somthing good

Post the meme.

Ok what is the black popes name?

What is the name of the virus that kills millions?

They could, but I am simply describing to you the ones that took place.
A human being cannot travel in to the future even in my timeline is what i said, i dont know if its possible beyond 2080s, I've been in this timeline for the past year and a half on behalf of the government of China. Mostly taking soil samples in British Columbia what is Canada today.

Who nukes who in the mid east?

>doesnt mention bitcoin
nice larp

tesla. look it up

OP here again, but from a DIFFERENT timeline
Disregard everything else, I suck COCKS

Robert Sarah

$deos

You stupid fuck you travel in the future a tiny bit just by walking fast you ignorant faggot.

Satellites need to factor in time dilation to work properly.

Lil John confirmed next pope, all wine is to be turned to syrup.

he is correct5 countries will be engaged in the war, but Iran will be the one hit the most. There will not be a complete whipeout though.

Glad I'm not the only one whose mind went there.

Fuck off nigger. All you bullshit is known fears, no information added. Low-tier larp. Kill this thread mods

You are describing the ones that took place in your timeline. Think about it like this. If I make a big decision based on a coin flip that’s a 50/59 chance of either happening. In one timeline I could get heads and in another I could get tails which would radical change my life either way. Now that’s a small isolated explain but things like that spread across billions of people for ten years could change everything and end up creating an infinite amount of universe.

>369
Number of electoral votes trump wins for reelection

I cant wait. Does mecca get glassed? Also whats the virus called

This is true

And the digits confirm it. Checked.

>The next pope will be black
Faggot I could have told you this and if it’s who I think it’s gonna be conservative hardliner doesn’t begin to describe him.

You first burger, you first.

believable
>Donald Trump will win the presidency for the second time
safe money
already is in many liberal circles
>there will be a nuclear war in the middle east
Someone is going to end up ruling the world if this happens
>the EU will become a federal country
doubt
>there will be a new virus emerging in Africa in the 2020s that will kill millions in Africa but will spread across the world
so, what else is new
>Israel will annex the west bank, Gaza and the Sinai
also safe money
>the internet will be privatized and heavy censored
pretty much already is
>prizes of oil will drop to an all time low and water will become a new resource for which countries are invaded
if you're talking about Africa, where all it takes to make a new country is three niggers with a machete, then you're probably right.
>the white race will drop to less then 5% of the total world population
It will drop, but probably not that much that soon.

My biological body is still in capsule 2082, I am communicating with you via host body, Therefore I have a biological ancor to the future timeline.

im no prophet, but it may be named something along the lines of nigger

B-b-b-but what about Jesus

That's bullshit but I believe it

That doesn’t address anything I said. You are in a capsule in 2028 of your timeline. Being in this one doesn’t mean you traveled back in time through your own timeline. You could have traveled between different universes.

Hello Rabi, nice flag you got there

What type of drugs you on right now user?

likely all of them

>369
>crtl+f Tesla
>0 results
Y'all niggers are truly retarded

Attached: 1553189371128.jpg (480x468, 20K)

It was commonly known as virus x, and coast virus, it emerged by bacterial evolution in Africa, in response to secret Chinese testing on African population. Basically a mutated form of bacteria was created by mutation to the cocktail of drugs they were receiving and by becoming immune to certain chemicals.

I mostly smoke weed, (im not allowed to though) its more pure in your timeline.
The processes starts 5 years in advance, by in the 2040s china already has thousands of encapsulated hostbodies, the cognitive patern of my biological body is then transferred to said host. Then electro pulses transfer the host via atomic interparticularization, (if the host body dies or is damaged the agent is still alive)

Mecca does not get nuked.

Does bitcoin continue to grow in the future, my fellow Canadian?

What happens to Canada? Have we collapsed yet?

Bacteria and viruses are completely different things bro. Come on at least use wikipedia to keep the larp consistent

So if this process started in the 2040s how would you be here? Wouldn’t you be in a host during that time because that’s when they were created?
Plus you’re still not addressing what I have said.

Telsa is that you?

How do you know about Jow Forums? does Jow Forums exist in the future, or is it historically significant?

369 is the magic square number of the moon, also know as SIN in the pagan languages.

Pretty basic stuff.

Digits
>Jesus Confirmed!

>Those that you can do without except family, eliminate from your life
Why wouldn't you eliminate dirtbag, cancerous family members from your life? Bad advise user.

Canada become ruled by big chinese overlords

Teslas favorite numbers

Magic square number of the moon.

Francis is a Jesuit ( black) pope already.

Nikola Tesla is "alive" in 2079 in Washington DC in the United World union building.

Bitcoin does not exist in the 2020s.
Canada does not exist as a sovereign state by 2035.
Bacterial mutation happened in the African bodies do to chemical reaction, the new strand of bacteria was was the reason for the virus. Im not trying to convince any of you, like I said in the OP, you can screenshot or write everything I say down and wait and see, also in my timeline most people are 20 iq points behind the average iq score in this period, so if you anons think that i am some sort of genius that can answer any question, its not true. One of the reasons that the central government hired me was improved cognitive ability compared to the general population.

Does America annex us?

Its not significant, most history from what I can tell is false after 2040s, the stuff they teach I mean. I heard about it from a man in a tim hortons who was talking to his friend. I came two days ago, its funny i like how you care, emotions are not expressed like this in the future

Shut up you autistic faggot.

The "Catholic" church will become the core of the new synthetis religion that emerges in the late 2020s but mostly 2030s.

Alright smartass.

>What's the name of the 46th President of the United States?
>Is it a Democrat, Republican or other?
>Who will be the Democratic candidate for 2020?

Attached: w354567687.png (500x500, 32K)

Im happy to explain the best I can, be a bit more specific on what you are asking me.

> time traveler
> nuclear war in the Middle East
> fails to specify which countries or factions
> phone autocorrect bullshit everywhere

Fag

I am not smart by the standards of your time, my iq is 122.
Donald Trump
Republican (he is not a republican personally)
Joe Biden

Iran will be hit by 3 nuclear explosions, Saudi Arabia by one, Israel will be targeted but will neutralize the threat, it will be celebrated as "david day" in Israel as a national holiday
i am using a computer

Niggers will conquer the world right? Degeneracy everywhere, the world will be similar to Panama or even Dominican Republic, unless I write my book and tell the truths of the world

>Nikola Tesla is "alive" in 2079
Brain upload? Cloned him from his frozen sperm?

Also I'm not sure if you'll be familiar with this but what's Texas' oil industry like in the near future?

>Canada does not exist
>Tim Hortons
This guy is a fucking leaf

stopped reading after #3, no it won't.. you're just a sick fuck that should probaly kys and noone is ever going to accept you

Will my gf ever let me pee on her? Plz answer.

Will humans be able to bring the Aryan race back? Is the desire to bring them back rising? Are people hating being Biggers even more?

genuinely if you have stock tips ill make your future a little less dystopian
willing to leverage a pretty large position, that will send me well on my way to success
or ill end up accidentally switch timelines by receiving the info making the tip useless, or i end up "killing" you by altering the future
worth a shot though, right?