An Island will drift away

theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/29/day-of-reckoning-what-the-papers-say-on-29-march-2019
archive.fo/VHpNp

Attached: file.png (1334x972, 1.14M)

bump

Nothing will happen

The star will gorge itself on clay.

Attached: Star-Will-Gorge.jpg (1816x2151, 2.28M)

The boomer will gauge himself on cake

Attached: file.png (480x360, 153K)

Brexit will literally trigger the next financial crisis the MSM has been manufacturing consent for.

This is the end my friend.

Attached: Trump-NESARA2.jpg (2416x2958, 3.33M)

1 post by this i.d

What is the most you CAN fucking DO TO fix the tyrant question? Have you thought of it yet? Think more, go deeper, and carry on through the idea. You sin for as long as you do not violently overthrow the diabolical UK Crown government.

Attached: CKhehyTWoAAgTbX.jpg (500x500, 63K)

Attached: Seventh-Meeting-Trump-Moon.jpg (728x1221, 493K)

Make it 2.

Nice trips but NESARA is stupid

Hows the weather in langley falls schlomo?

I thought Brexit was delayed to April 12th?

the date on that paper never changed.

If it's April 12th though and I'm wrong then it would line up with the Moon Trump summit in DC on the 12th.

I don't know why you all think this is going to happen. The politicians are too afraid that going through with Brexit will negatively influence their power and wealth. They don't give a flying shit about their constituents. All they care about is themselves. And the British people are so fucking passive they won't do anything about it. It will be 2054 and Nigel will have his neck stepped on by a EU diversity enforcement officer because he didn't suck enough Paki/Somalian cock that day, all the while he thinks "Oi, enny dae nao Brexit weel save us!"

>implying the CIA isn't majority Mormons

I can tell you why NESARA is retarded really quick

>be banker
>inflate fiat currency over several decades with QE
>use your pool of inflated money to buy physical assets, namely gold
>"Oh no the banks are failing we need to switch to the gold standard"
>We the bankers own all the gold
>now the common man is even poorer while we literally bought all the new money

How do the bankers own all the gold when they no longer have sway over governments or their military? COPE.

You are simple minded jew

The Jow Forums prophecy is fucking genius. Throw out a list of shit that is vague but sounds serious, no direct interpretations. People connect the dots and believe it. I swear, who ever is doing the Q thing probably got the idea from the Jow Forums prophecy, great way to fleece a bunch of boomers.

The same exact way they do now.

It's real

Attached: Bear-Will-Leave-Its-Cave-Forever.jpg (2025x1162, 885K)

Read Revelations in the Bible, the "Jow Forums" prophecy is just an abridged version of it.

It's real because it's incredibly easy to make parallels to it. "The star will gorge itself on clay" is a perfect example of this. Could be Israel, could be NK, could be China, and people would eat it up.
Revelations is emblematic of all prophecies, where vague events are described. A good prophecy thrives on its believers making parallels to as many events as possible. I think the prophecy is a fun thing, but if these people actually know something, they'd just say it. Q is really good at this, putting out cryptic hints that are malleable to keep up the illusion. Also, it helps that people bend over backwards to have Q fit into everything.

Why are you bringing up Q? Nobody here did

I was making a comparison between the Jow Forums prophecy and Q, as in they both claim to have some form of prophecy of the future, but are very vague and people make the connections on their own to fit the prophecy. If these prophets are indeed prophetic, why didn't they just speak like normal fucking people?

of course you were because Q was literally created to use to delegitimize all thinking that isn't the monolithic mainstream narrative. Q is an Israeli disinformation operation that's still ongoing whereas this user posted as simple list and the reason that it's still referenced today is because people think it matters. Nobody is obsessed with teh user or some following. Reality is falling in line to what that user said.

>Jersualem Stone

Attached: Rock-Will-Stand-on-Seven-Hills.jpg (1739x1303, 1.39M)

Q WAS RIGHT! TRUST THE PLAN!!! I LIKE EATING PAINT!!!!

>why won't my kids call??

Attached: 1553427368993.jpg (720x960, 136K)

bump

Look at all those statistics like anyone gives a fuck about the joos. If it weren’t for evangelical Christians those faggots would have been muslimified decades ago. But no ancient prophecy and what not.

>joos
sloppy job mossad

Attached: Israeli Shills Joos.png (951x1115, 279K)