How do jewesses look like this

how do jewesses look like this

Attached: 20190329_005005.jpg (990x1598, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wt0nlWEW368
youtube.com/watch?v=VkaRKyvakZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

European dna

she's prolly not jewish

Jews can look like anything they are more analogous to an extended family than a race

This Ashkenazi Jews are literally white people larping as an ancient chosen tribe.

>checked

Attached: duh.jpg (480x480, 39K)

Looks like a Ukrop Jew

0.0%

wtf she looks like a gf i had when i was 13

>Ashkenazi Jews are literally white people larping as an ancient chosen tribe.
Neanderkikes, not Cro-magnon whites

Attached: cromagnon vs neanderthal hybrids race.jpg (3544x2128, 861K)

Fact. No ties to that land at all.

she's kawaii tho

She looks like Tara Strong and Tara Strong is Jewish
it is their euro admixture I guess?
Not all Jews look like the Russian ones I mean when you consider the diversity there really is no one phenotype there are groupings of Ashkenazi, Sephardic, Mizrahi... all separate for thousands of years
youtube.com/watch?v=wt0nlWEW368

her parents are russian tho (girl in my original post)

woah no ties whatsoever? seriously?!?! Amazin (Jesse Lee Peterson voice)

watch this, the voice actress for Twilight Sparkle before she got famous youtube.com/watch?v=wt0nlWEW368

this is true just look at mike enoch he looks like a neanderthal with shark eyes and what do ya know he's a mamzer (unconfirmed)

oh my gosh wow well Tara Strong and many others in Hollywood are Russian jews that really hide the russia part or at least don't emphasize it
they're quite powerful it seems funny how I said "not russian" when I assumed russian jews are ugly but if they got wealthy and mixed with attractive sex slaves it really would explain all the cherubic features huh?

she doesn't look like tara strong lol

y-you sure?

ye

she is subversive like one youtube.com/watch?v=VkaRKyvakZ0

Americanized Russian Jews love or just Jews in general run the musical theater market it would make sense voice actors are kind of the same way, Tara Strong was literally the prime voice actress of the 90s probably lots of mk ultra shit

This but unironicall