Want to save white race? Move to Germany to rise the number of whites in the country. They need you...

Want to save white race? Move to Germany to rise the number of whites in the country. They need you. Almost 10% of population isnt white. But there is still time.

Attached: 1553717362095.jpg (474x417, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germans_of_Romania
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inb4 why dont you do this?
Because im not white. now shut up and buy the flight tickets

Romanian here.. yes it's true, a 100% authentic Dacian. anyway where was I, oh right, We have worked out an agreement with our fellow Aryan kin (the Deutsche) to move them into Romania temporarily where we will bread the Alpha Ultra Aryan Master Race

Or we could just gas all the non-whites in every country since those non-whites clearly want to compete with us and try to genocide us, rather then peacefully coexisting with us like we wanted.

Not wanted and garbage data.

*breed

there he is :) ..my fellow Aryan ..Romania welcomes you home

Attached: 1527641248165.png (1080x1920, 308K)

yeah so muuch easier
shut up dude

come home Bavaryan man en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germans_of_Romania

based maps brazilbro

lmao oh yes, that Dacian sense of humor

Thanks. are you white? because if you are im going to shit on your head. Why you're not in Germany right now?

Attached: 1405078149717.webm (420x240, 2.84M)

It's coming if shit keeps going the way it does. Mark my words. It wasn't the future I wanted, but it's the future we deserve.

how many fuckign times do I have to fucking tell you. BIRTH RATE DOESNT MATTER. WHITE BIRTH RATE WILL NEVER FIX THE PROBLEMS OR FIX THE BIRTH RATE ISSUE.

Never forget.KEK.
Nice memories, my muslim friend.

Did I say garbage thread and garbage data (guesswork because many European countries do not collect any data on ethnicity and race)?
Did I say garbage people not needed or wanted?

Attached: 1404876167406.webm (852x480, 2.94M)

I'd rather go to Hungary. I'm eligible for citizenship because all my grandparents were Austria-Hungary citizens. Problem is, I have to learn Hungarian and it's HARD.

You should defnitelly do it. Do you part, my friend. You can be saved.

The Romanian national team was so Aryan that we were banned from the world cup after it was discovered that we bred all of our players from pure Bavaryan stock

Attached: 194506-منتخب-رومانيا-1998.jpg (1200x771, 200K)

you call that an Aryan soccer team?!

Attached: CkCQitaWYAIMU4S.jpg (1200x737, 183K)

Imagine caring what two groups of negroes do on a field.

Germany's kit that year was so good.

They only take in black and brown people.
If you are white you have to jump through a million hoops just to get hired.
And I am not even white according to Jow Forums, imagine what's it going to be like for snowniggers.

you're white user

We are all white, latinamericans, central Asians, middle easterns, arabs, North Africans, turks, Serbs, slavs, we are all white :V

Actually even if I wrote that as a master kek we actually have a lot of things in common in our genome, we should unite against the niggers because they are going to destroy everything, from India to amarerica, an union.

>Sweden 87.4% Swede
>Counts 2nd gen migrants as "Swedes"

Attached: 303edcd4-2bd6-4047-99ce-753ae1989b7d.png (100x100, 9K)

France is realistically about 73% white.

Attached: 1522668193765.jpg (1024x1177, 483K)

>alsace
rip "germans". Why do niggers prefer eastern france? Are gibs different across the country?