Generation Z girls don’t like white guys any more

Fucking feminism and the Jews shilling blacked all the time has turned everyone against us. Girls of all races regularly hate on white men openly and genuinely believe that theyre being kept down by them. The incel and school shooter thing has made them afraid of us too. They actually hate us, white girls and non white girls too. GenZ is not based at all, they hate our guts. All of them do. Students and teachers shit on white men all the time in my school. They constantly quote lefty talking points and whenever I show them evidence that theyre wrong they just ignore it. One of my teachers threatened to give me detention for speaking up. it makes me want to die. Worst of it is see the other white male students join in because theyre so desperate to be liked. Theres only 2 other people in my grade who are redpilled like me but over the last couple years its turned into a blackpill. I wish I was a NPC too so it wouldnt hurt anymore. How are my fellow zoomers holding Up?

Attached: 4E49FAA6-B30F-4D75-9317-AA763AB5ED9F.jpg (750x729, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/arushi16m/status/1090774362511368193
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don't have to make the same thread every hour if people don't take your bait.

what the fuck month is 31?

There is nothing in higher demand than a Chad BWC.

It's the British month of Cuckvember

>going to college
>going to college for social sciences
>going to college and taking a (((human rights))) class
That kid deserves all he gets and more. Anyone who pays to be lectured about how great the browns are gets no pity from me

Attached: 1553442323569m.jpg (1024x573, 71K)

haha. you need to lurk incels.is

It's not even a real tweet...

I get so fucking tired of niggers

M/D/Y is superior. Fahrenheit is also superior. The metric system has some novelties but imperial or bust.

Damnt it American education

This. Dedicated shitposter I'd say though. Makes the same thread every hour of every day.

>human rights class

Attached: 1484279062893.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

Human rights are a White European concept and we should accept their home cultures and treat them like worthless cattle.

Again? Didn't you try this thread about 3 hours ago faggot?
Hope you're getting paid Kek

Public school, eh?
High school reeducation program.

Drop your balls. Who cares what women think. Be a man and live by your own inner calling doing what you want. If a girl doesn't like you slap her on the ass anyways. If she gets out of line slap the taste out of her mouth. Women respond to violence.

This. Whites gave them rights and they use those rights to bitch at whites and blame them for everything. If they hate civilization so much they can always go back to be with their people in their homeland, see how far their human rights get them there.

>arushi
What the fuck? What the FUCK is wrong with Indian Americans? Why do they become niggers? I had a friend from America who came back after staying there for 14 years and he was literally talking in niggerspeak (African American Vernacular?).

Everyone in America is like that.

Bump

Y no replies?

Is that not a perfectly valid reason to hate a class? Would you enjoy someone glaring at you all the time?

Say what you want about nigs but they are 'cool'. AA in particular have had a disproportionate influence on the world despite their low numbers..

In many places grievance studies classes are becoming mandatory, since the demand is steadily falling through the floor but those faculty members need to be lecturing since once you're employed as a professor on a certain level its legally almost impossible to fire you.

WHITES CANT HAVE OPINIONS!

people actually pay to be taught this

Attached: you gotta be kidding.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

>Let brown people come and live in your futuristic civilization.
>They complain endlessly about you being "mean" to them
>They demand special rights and for your people to be 2nd class citizens, in the nations your ancestors built and died for.
>"WAHHH FUCK WHYPEPO

Send them all home. Its obvious the elites experiment is a massive failure.

Welfarians
Not even one

They don't. They pay to be awarded with papers that say they qualified to work six figure salary white collar jobs but they end up being yelled at by a angry jewish professor and then they graduate with huge debt loads to work as baristas.

Modern education system is producing leftists because the school administrators stopped caring about educating and started only caring about the money they can pull in while letting the communist infest their schools.

Its pretty simple actually. Even during the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries the worse your factory conditions were and less living wages you paid to your workforce the more commies you had. Same applies to universities.

>Bring in 3rd world cheap labour
>They drag wages down
>White lefties fight for more of them.

Its the most fucked up part of immigration I find. The left wants to virtue signal over more competition and stagnant wage growth. Its pure insanity. Ethnic food is not worth the rest of your life being shit.

This. If you’re white and can’t get a non-white pussy, you weren’t getting white pussy either.

Our societies have always existed in a state of paradox where people usually try to solve problems with the very things that are making them worse. Its a societal historical constant. And only thing that breaks up the cycle is new technology that kickstarts societal changes so drastic that everything changes only to stagnate into circle of self-harm once more.

I dont have a problem with white women openly saying shit like this anymore, I just laugh it off with my sane gf and move on. These women almost never end up in healthy relationships.

>human rights class

what the fuck?

The collapse of modern society and technological comforts can't come fast enough. There are far too many incompetent niggers, women, and shitskins on mobile phones in climate-controlled homes, not worried about food shortages, posting retarded dumb bullshit, biting the hand that feeds while having absolutely no idea how their bourgeoisie lives are possible.

Since 1965, our governments have literally taken wild animals out of the jungles, dressed them in human clothing, and try their hardest to act like they are our civilized equals.

Attached: meet-the-professor-who-radicalized-students-at-evergreen-college-niggers-chimpout.png (576x637, 576K)

>human rights class
It is just like mandatory holocaust class.

Attached: mandatory holocaust education jew kike control of american schools florida.jpg (762x627, 98K)

A lot of uni's require you to take a diversity class(how the white man kept said group down)
Opt for the native american class, they are less butthurt

in 2 years she'll race play slavery with her white master
Brown girls are entirely submissive, it's in their nature

EVERY FUCKING TIME its an indian woman abroad with these fucking faggot retarded takes. Fucking women will be the death of us all

What is hat tattoo even supposed to be ? Would she be hired and stay hired if she was a white woman showing that tattoo off ?

I respect respectable people, with an applied hierarchy. White men I know are so often not respectable. There are a few whom I respect the most. I am mixed European Japanese. I don’t respect whiny guys who are shorter And or fatter than I am unless they can teach me something about something I value. There is one respectable nigger. There is zero respectable Hispanics. There is no one who is more respectable than a masculine, smart leader who is white and capable. I don’t mind when they are my managers. I always mind when a women has authority over me unless someone they make results, which I then doubt the task.

itz gr8 not 2 have 2 hav a REEL thot about anything becuz i can just cockhole jabber about yipeepole

Based

I've got a 20 year old Indian girl who a few days ago begged me multiple times to take her virginity, she also calls herself daddy's whore and is my little slut. She also desperately wants me to control her.

I'll play some more with her, let her know just how mean I can get, I know she loves it. She knows too.
You don't need to hit women to get them straight, if you indians had a decent dick, you'd fix this situation overnight.

Take the Pesticide Pill

Attached: 1553834120691.png (751x1084, 287K)

Nah.

twitter.com/arushi16m/status/1090774362511368193
it is.

Based

Indeed

>"How are my fellow zoomers holding up"
>"Yes goy, your women hate you now. There is no hope for you in the future".

Attached: happy.jpg (600x600, 42K)

>human rights class
top eke

HONK HONK

Attached: honk.jpg (720x1280, 320K)

Wtf is that

peak performance, sweetie.

Looks like it

A typical example of scholastic excellence

FUCK 'EM

Based

It's because women parasitically colonized the left and turned it into a female version of the right wing.

If they focus on identity politics they can still fuck high status males, which is their biological imperative. You just have to be amazed that those high status males are black, asian, arab, hispanic, etc.

Being against class and hierarchy is a main tenet of left wing though, but since women are biologically elitist they want to obscure that by claiming they're not racist or sexist or homophobic.

"Sure we're killing people like subhumans in a dozen different countries but blacks and homosexuals and women are doing it! They're not like the Nazis who would only allow white males!"

Sure white males will start killing themselves and dying of drug overdoses and drop out of society, but their population is going to shrink to about a fifth of the country's population when it used to be nearly half. Hating white men today is like getting in on a stock early before it goes through the roof, and of course white women are going to pile on for money and power. Women in general are genociding the populations of Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Ukraine, Poland, etc. through hypergamy.

Women worship money and power more than any Jew and are more dangerous than any Muslim. It's unfortunate how the right wing has no credibility in fighting this since they don't like low status anything and the left clearly doesn't give a shit since it's full of elitist hypocrites who might as well be right wing themselves.

It's in the DNA of brown girls to be submissive to white chads. They sometimes like to act "cool" and uninterested but when it comes down to it they willfully submit, especially sexually. I do agree with OP though Gen Z are pozzed and zogged out. The race mixing propaganda and destruction of traditional culture has really done a number on them. People thought millenials were bad but Gen Z are nothing but a bunch of brainwashed sheep.

GAS THE WOMEN! GENDER WAR NOW!

This but unironically

moron

Non-White girls love White men, too. OP is just a betabitch crying online. Sad!

This is a fake post. Complete opposite

is this how indians act nowadays?
hahahaha

Yep, as previously said non white women hate us

they love white guys. black bitches especially.

That girl doesn't look white Aaron

Attached: bitch!3995.gif (400x229, 1020K)

(((Aaron)))

They virtue signal on Twitter and later gag on white dick

I was with you until you mentioned poland.

>used to learn Latin and Calculus in High School
>now you learn Pre Algebra and anti-white propaganda
BASED

staging psyops and hoaxes to brainwash our women into self hatred

It’s not my fault you’re black.

Attached: 3E07383D-C981-4DB3-A4DA-BA89258A2DAF.jpg (600x450, 35K)

Sometimes I feel like I barely give a fuck about life, where I could just beat a nigger to an inch of his life. Show these bix noods what oppression actually feels like. They've fucking sucked on the teat of white America enough. It's time to start driving the niggers out of your neighborhoods. FUCK THEM.

Have you even left the states, incel? In China average looking Russian dudes can be full time male models. If you are tall and white, women will even approach you in Asia and I'm not talking about thai hookers. I imagine its similar in Latin America. But you can't be some skinny incel neckbeard.

No its not cool. Ebonics is gross. Jews can just make anything "cool" by giving it airtime. Money runs to world. But I refuse to associate with those kind of people.

>mfw i used to like white guys with blue eyes
> mfw the guy i had a crush on in my youth used to ignore me or walk out while i was talking to him
>mfw unpleasing darkies were trying to hit on me
>mfw i see no reason to leave ofsprings
Guess i'll join the lonely suicididal 30y.o's in a few years

>look at me I'm a wahman
yawn

Good post

>look at us were memeflaggots

Fuck off

Attached: the all american.jpg (440x698, 211K)

They don't like me either.

Attached: b.png (355x360, 43K)

not their fault all wh*toid teens are betas

based and honkpilled

>The incel and school shooter thing has made them afraid of us too.

Fear is linked to fascination and arousal. More fear = more arousal

I actually am a pirate you dirty zoomer landlubber.

Disgraceful

Absolutely pathetic.