Why is it so commen for black women to resort to physical violence? For almost anything

Why is it so commen for black women to resort to physical violence? For almost anything.

Attached: 1517716178611.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/03/060320214854.htm
archive.is/2sdz9
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912004047
archive.is/TcbxQ
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0301051118305787
archive.is/4eOxb
archive.is/0CEMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They have to survive being around black "men".

It’s insane right?

Because they are more animal than human. How many times do I need to say it; blacks are the missing link.

Low IQ people tend to resort to violence much sooner than reasonable people.

I don't think you understand what the "missing link" is. The missing link is the first animal to have consciousness. Neanderthals had that, meaning blacks weren't the first. Get it together.

Why do chimps attack other packs of chimps

N

I

The niggress dindu nuffin

Attached: tmp_23752-283598113.jpg (480x854, 65K)

It's their genes. All black people, not just the women, are quick to violence.

G

Black people are emotional creatures who are more likely to stray from the path of logic/reason and lash out (often physically) based on their "feelings".
Women are emotional creatures who are more likely to stray from the path of logic/reason and lash out (often physically) based on their "feelings".

genetics
sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/03/060320214854.htm
archive.is/2sdz9
Aggression-related Gene Weakens Brain's Impulse Control Circuits

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912004047
archive.is/TcbxQ
Exploring the association between the 2-repeat allele of the MAOA gene promoter polymorphism and psychopathic personality traits, arrests, incarceration, and lifetime antisocial behavior
The 2R was related to arrest, incarceration, and lifetime antisocial behavior.

>These associations were only observable for African-American males. >Only 0.1% of Caucasian males carried the 2-repeat allele.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0301051118305787
archive.is/4eOxb
>MAOA genotype modulates default mode network deactivation during inhibitory control
>It has been demonstrated, in a long line of research, that the low-activity genotype of the monoamine oxidase A (MAOA) gene is associated with aggression.

archive.is/0CEMs
>The 2-Repeat Allele of the MAOA Gene Confers an Increased Risk for Shooting and Stabbing Behaviors

It's that aggressive culture that is now built into the black community. Older black women never did this shit.

Attached: 1530199838506.png (380x349, 77K)

I live in LA, and yes.

G

E

Is that you, Dad?

R

The ones that are semi tame smoke huge amounts of weed.

despite

t. beta civnat cuck

Check em but niggers really can't be tamed wo chains. I'm a progressive as well.

My coal burning sister was like that too.

>Nigger chimping out
How are you not use to this by now?

Yep, it’s contagious.

She's testing you to see if you're worthy of ruling over her. You wouldn't know anything about that since you're a beta cuck.