Strange humming noise

>inb4 that’s not political

I actually make this thread to find out if it’s political or not

So starting 2 days ago me and my partner started hearing this really deep humming noise that almost completely disappeared when I went outside and got very loud in the middle of our living room. It began when we were watching tv and was loud enough to annoy both of us and ended about 10 minutes after we noticed it. Last night it was loud enough to awaken both of us and to cause a mild headache. We already checked all electrical appliances and are sure that it’s not coming from the neighbors...
So if any of you have an idea as to what this might be please tell me

Attached: 186533BE-84EE-469E-8E1A-7EBC4F2E2FDB.jpg (240x240, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_interference
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hum
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>my partner
Hahaha gay

This.
I just caught on to the way they just slide it into convo like it's okay to be gay to normal people when that's just t.v. propaganda

might have been the dildos in both of youre asses????????

Tinnitus you retard. You can’t hear it outside because of all the background noise. Its for life enjoy no cure or reason it occurs. Can happen with or without perfectly fine hearing

Kek. should have written gf but you would have sperged out about that as well.
So does one of you have an idea beyond vibrating dildos in my ass?

Wind? Electrical hum of some shitty wiring/voltage converter in a wiring closet? Maybe water/heat pipes? Headache points to tinnitus though.

>living with a woman before marriage
almost as degenerate

>we were watching tv
stop

Also could be hornet/wasp nest inside a wall, or broken fan in vent system/AC

might be the syphilis you both contracted from the wine and meth orgies you fags have been having. Or maybe you queers got taxoplamosis from your cat

Boohoo, kys homo cum guzzler

It was 5 in the morning... there wasn’t a single noise outside and both of us heared it at the same time

It sounded electrical so we pulled the plug on everything but that didn’t help.
It also seemed to increase in volume over time and slowly decreased until it was gone.

let me guess, you live close to an airport

Open up the ceiling and look inside.

>me and my partner
Stopped reading right there

An airplane was the first thing that came to my mind too but it sounded stationary and didn’t get louder when I opened the window.

for some fucking weird reason they have been creating bunkers under airports. The elite knows heavy shit is about to happen. What you are hearing is underground drilling with large fucking machines.

I live 5km from an airport and I hear this shit all the time.

Buckshot I'm near one and never heard shit.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_interference

twin peaks vibes

for now
Started maybe 6 months ago
Always in the middle of the night, 2-3 a.m.
I noticed because I work from home and prefer to work and shitpost when the house is quiet.

Get the wiring checked. You don't want a fire.

haha faggots are susceptible to sonic weaponry

just the sound of snow plow blade maintenance being carried out, nothing to be concerned about.

not the wiring
feels like a very mild earthquake, so mild that at first you think you are crazy then you think it is early onset parkinson cause you searched for too long on webmd

Riiiight. Go see the doc. You sound crazy.

people have been hearing these for years now, back in 2011 there was a blog called strange sounds in the sky or something like that which analyzed the videos and posted hundreds of them per month from all over the world. I some piece in the media about it, local government was investigating it but it didn't go anywhere
that blog literally disappeared from hte internet tho

>faggot coming to Jow Forums for advice because if he went to /lgbt/ they would tell him the humming is a part of him and to accept it and love it

I love this timeline, how about you fuck off to your degeneracy board and look for some help there, faggot.

>fag posts thread about humming
>no one points out the vibrator in his ass

one job guys

Read the thread.

I wish
then I wouldn't need to come here for my dose of bonkers, I would post on the forum in my mind.
I know I am not nuts because house guests have felt it also without me bringing it up.

Served me well last time my mother-in-law came over, I pretended I had no idea what it was so she ended up going on webmd and now she thinks she has early onset Parkinson. I will let her freak out for a few more months before I tell her
That is what she gets for giving me wool socks every christmas

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hum

its little catfish in the lake near you making that humming, its their mating call , happens every year. and tell your lobbiests to quit fucking up things straight white men like. im 100% serious in all this post.

FUCKING K E K

>partner

>fat pig on the internet pretending to be hot chicks are humming together in frequency in order to attract men
or we talking about the actual fish?

The last part about makes me think you are talking about the internet catfishing...

>i hear it all the time

CEASE YOUR INVESTIGATIONS
WE WILL KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP

he cleared that up for us already
Xir is MtoF
Xer is FtoM
they are trans heterosexual

PLEASE KILL HER
PLEASE

Might just be the daemons trying to break into our world. I really don't fucking care. I ain't going to get past 47 so what goes on around this spinning rock does not bother me.

Brain tumor kek.

Sam here. In which State do you live. I'm in RP.

This is what practitioners of Lucid dreaming and occult practitioners experience as a precursor of Out of Body experience.

I've had that following a sudden sleep paralysis - it resulted in very vivid hallucinations.

It might be something you ate which triggers abnormal brain functions.. or see that you will get experiences akin to demonic attacks, supernatural encounters now.

>past 47
how do you know?

Lots of Amanita in Romania, eh?

Woah. That's pretty rude bro. Do you want to talk?

I've had this gut feeling since I was 21. Also I have shit habits and I'm 50 pounds over weight. At least I don't really drink anymore. Fuck yeah America.

Fpbp. Fucking faggot telling some faggot story, geez. Gtfo outta here op faggot.

Yes, unironically yes haha. I remember since very early age googling those funny looking mushrooms and finding about the magical world of psychedelics.

Ungrateful little shit, I would LOVE to get wool socks for Christmas

It's Gaydar

Attached: gorira.jpg (660x440, 82K)

Bee (or Wasp) Nest inside Roof/Wall?

Attached: Bee nest.jpg (640x426, 81K)

Attached: Bee.jpg (1957x1494, 343K)

it was just a joke, don't worry about it.

LOL
It is never too late to stop to eat.
What are your habits if you don't mind me asking. I never met a medium before

Turn off power in the house and wait a few minutes. If its gone then some chink shit has coil whine

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (271x186, 10K)

Be careful with those!
I am told you can have a rabbit eat them, collect the piss then evaporate the piss to form crystals that are then safe to consume.
Don't know how much piss you need but it is probably worth a try LOL

Low activity and almost 4 years of it. I eat too much too. I have cut back and started to walk but I really doubt I can lose weight. Maybe stop getting fatter if I'm lucky.

Rabbit piss sounds like a drug name.

>So if any of you have an idea as to what this might be please tell me

Try taking some anti-psychotic medication, schizo.

probably a weed strain at this point

kill yourself

losing weight is pretty easy if you can learn to stop eating anything with refined sugar and wheat.
But it means you have to learn to cook and change your eating habits. I lost 30 pounds and have never been healthier in my life.
Takes some getting used to but it works

that was unexpected

This is the sound of the gates of hell slowly opening.

So once I had a wasps nest in my roof didn't notice at all just though there were loads of wasps in summer. So on day I'm having a cigarette at my back door and I notice I can hear a buzzing noise I look around but can't see anything so I finish my smoke and go outside. I'm fairly routine so when ever I smoke a cigarette I go to the same place by the back door and I notice the humming noise every time since then. At one point I look up and see dozens of wasps just flying in and out of these small cracks between the brick work and the roof tiles. Call an exterminator straight away he comes a couple days later sprays the fuck out the cracks in the wall with poison. Keep finding dead wasps in my house for a week or so have no idea where they are coming from but mostly they are in the sinks weirdly enough. One day I take a shit and I reach for the toilet roll and I shit you not inside the cardboard tube in the middle is a queen wasp, not expecting that shit I just throw the whole roll in the toilet behind my shit. Wasp queen is struggling and drowning surrounded by half a toilet roll and my shit. Look down in disgust at the creature who had tried to make my house it's home. Flush toilet sending the wasp to it's watery grave, fear subsides it's finally over. I wait for my shit and queen wasp to disappear from the bowl before I get out the soaking half roll which didn't flush to throw in the bin. Closest experience I had to that scene in Jurassic park where that fat guy gets eaten on toilet by T--rex was a close shave...

I don't even like sweet shit or bread. Guess I just need to move my ass. Happy to hear you managed to get your shit together mate.

probably russians

Serves those fuckers right.

Yes, this is still degenerate and degrading. Nice retarded thread, though; I laughed. Now gtfo.

Sounds like the German government is targeting you using electronic harassment techniques.

what do you eat?
lots of garbage industrial food?

take the vibrator out of your boyfriend's ass, faggot

Record the sound

Your take on OBE and diet is retarded but it could unironically be demons.

Beans beef cactus eggs chicken tendies once in a while love green beans lots of plain tea no sugar or cream milk almond milk misc fruit avocado I do have a bottle of a tea mix once ina while and it has sugar.

fuck off faggot it's God telling you to quit sucking cock

I liked this one.

Was it the cat?

Dude, just say "my rectum reamer" instead of "my partner", they mean the same thing

Hey it's not my personal take - I've given you my personal experience among the consensus among global practitioners of OBE - it is indeed that humming sound a precursor of it, people know it will follow, or that they will be pulled out of the body soon.

I've even specified that, learn to pay attention to the context.

There are multiple brain regions involved in REM, some "spiritual experiences" and so on that can be altered.
Merely having viruses in you that produce fever gives you nightmarish - repetitive dreams; eating bad food gives you nightmares and such.

Prolly your electrics are fucked, get an electrician and stop being a faggot

lose all sugar, replace with stevia leaf powder.
For the beans, learn to ferment them.

Place in terra cota bowl with water, add one tea spoon of vinegar and let them ferment for 2 days...they will smell horrible but that is a good thing. Clean with water very well then cook.

Might just cut out the beans then kek

lol
But beans are delicious in chilli