Being "Knighted" is a huge meme

Being knighted in Britain is such a meme now its embarrassing. Fucking soccer managers are being knighted along with faggot singers. I love how Britain literally shits on its history by knighting retards.

Attached: IMG_20190329_071944.png (1440x972, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/updates.html
youtube.com/watch?v=G3LvhdFEOqs
youtu.be/npih_QL2JoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this

It's based on how much tax the crown made off them.

For a lot of these people, being 'knighted' is actually a downgrade. They're all born into the peerage - they're all related.

mileswmathis.com/updates.html

>ozzy
>shitty singer
nice try discord tranny

Ozzy is a legend. WTF are you talking about?
youtube.com/watch?v=G3LvhdFEOqs

Hes a jester among millions of other jesters. Imagine a clown being knighted in medieval times because of how good he entertained the masses. Pathetic.

agreed, totally faggotry
Knighthood belongs to people like Francis Crick

Do they still Knight people with a sword or did they switch to a spoon?

No, knighthood belongs to warriors only. England has no more of those, however.

Attached: 45388473.jpg (230x208, 7K)

ozzy is a great singer, you probably cant hold a note

Pop culture is a weapon of population control. Makes sense the state awards artists for advancing some agenda that is benefitial to government.

mm yea that would be preferable I agree
I imagine that non-combatants of high stature have been knighted for centuries no?

Who gives a shit? Knighthood means absolutely nothing. The only degrees of knighthood worth anything, he's not eligible for. Letting someone call themselves sir is hardly a high honor. Just like everything else the British do, it's a sad, pathetic excuse to reminisce about when their country actually mattered.

So if England is ever under attack, Kevin Spacey, Elton John and Steven Spielberg have to defend the Queen?

>thinks it is bad now
They knighted the worst monster pedophile known to man, Jimmy Savile.
Fucking monster was not only best friend to prince charles but he was a marriage counselor to him and diana. Guy was like the furniture in buckingham palace, he was always there.

Brits are so fucked up that they will give riches, fame and fortune to pedophile monsters that abuse dying children while the commoner eat toast sandwiches and spends 5 to 7 weeks waiting for a loicense to shag his wife

but wait there is more!
they sent entire generations of their best m8 to fight in wars so the royals could be dirty rich (pic related), especially in WW2 fighting the germans only to have a german reptilian and her hatchlings become royals in their own country.

Attached: 1537314600671.jpg (805x1039, 254K)

It's become the British equivalent to the Nobel peace prize.

And the chefs of the wealthy are promoted on the television. This is truly the end of our civilization.

Maybe this nigger actress can do the job.

Attached: IMG_20190329_081021.png (1440x1628, 890K)

Oi mate you got a loicense for that knightin’!

Hey, if a child is dying, might as well get some use out of it before it turns to fertilizer.

Attached: 1492102460179.jpg (1280x1080, 187K)

more like child shagger award

may a frozen chunk of shit from an India Air flight fall through your roof and land on you.

Whats wrong, u jelly?

Cry me a river for britshit kids, you pantywaist.

Attached: 1488920220058.jpg (736x781, 121K)

I hope your bleeding anal herpes blisters flair up again.
Leave the children alone, Michael Jackson

Not until the world got cucked by jews, faggot

Sentimentality is a grave weakness.

Attached: 1393705011035.gif (200x133, 613K)

what fortune cookie did you get that from?
mine said: {take a dump on your neighbor's lawn}
still haven't done it and don't plan to, yet.

Go do it user, your neighbor will hang himself and thus will be free from his depression.

Getting knighted is a sign they're involved in paedophilia. All Sirs are paedophiles.

It's true though. By getting empathetic, we open ourselves up to weaknesses that our enemies exploit. Just imagine if no one actually gave a shit about racism or jews being gassed.

Attached: 1285217191208.jpg (576x324, 22K)

>I love how Britain literally shits on its history by letting muslims invade their country and rape their women.

FTFY

my neighbor is a crazy bipolar bitch.
She is hot but I am worried she will change mood in the middle of a blowjob and bite off my cock head.

>now
ever heard of Jimmy Savile?

I consider jews lower life forms than moss, I can't feel empathy for them.

>you probably cant hold a note
True, but neither can Ozzy. Dude sounds like he's eating codeine by the handful.

Thats why chloroform was invented.

LOL
doesn't work for real

Be a true soldier retard

Attached: southern.rightist photo.jpg (1080x1061, 114K)

do they let retards in the army?
or do you mean: be a true soldier, retard?

I don't need to rape her, she has already shown interest but I don't like to fuck crazy bitches, too much drama

I'd honestly say Ozzy deserves to be knighted above many other people, his contributions to white culture are massive. And don't hit me with that Black Sabbath is devil music bs, if you listened closely you'd know that's a meme

Name his last hit. Mama, I'm Coming Home?
He is a one hit wonder in the US, only by way of Close My Eyes Forever with Lita Ford.
He's famous for ballads at this point. So Tired was the second single after Bark at the Moon.

No. In the past the aristocracy were warriors. No exceptions. Nobility is the historical military elite.

Ozzy and Sabbath are devil music like classic Universal monster films are devil movies. He's too good for modern Britain.

England is a fag country.

Whoa now wait a minute, Ozzy's had a lot of hits over the decades. Everyone knows Crazytrain, Iron Man, Bark at the Moon, No More Tears, and so on.

That has happened

Im a huge fan of Ozzy and Sabbath. But knighted?

youtu.be/npih_QL2JoM (hint: this actually happened)

SIR James savile.

Alltho he is not technically by any means, there is something real about his voice. Listen to the ballads

Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction
Sorcerers of death's construction
In the fields the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind
Poisoning their brainwashed minds
Oh lord yeah!
Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor
Yeah!

Well put

>Everyone knows Crazytrain, Iron Man, Bark at the Moon, No More Tears, and so on.
Almost nobody knows these

are you trolling? I'm a millenial and know 20 of his songs from boomers playing them when I was a kid.

>Name his last hit.
>He is a one hit wonder in the US
You are a fucking faggot, no one cares about this.

burgers do. include mr. crowley as well.

bongs dont always have the same taste.

>t. I learned european history by watching game of thrones on hbo

Sauce?