HAPPY BREXIT DAY EVERYONE!

Congratulations, it was a long and hard battle but you did it, you finally got your freedom from the totalitarian EU.

Good luck and I wish you guys nothing but the best!

Attached: 45757457.jpg (307x219, 25K)

Attached: 1251421949685.jpg (750x600, 89K)

Attached: White Britons 'will be minority' by 2066, says professor - Telegraph.png (627x773, 732K)

How do Britons eat without utensils?

Fight the good fight bongs see you in WW3

wait wot is happening

It's going to be hard because the UK now gets a ban on one-use plastic items too.

Civil unrest.
Stay tuned.

yeah it's about to all kick off. i mean wow it really is worldwide some big shit about to go down. around 4/20 would be the soonest probably. look for signs (there already are) that things are starting to go VERY VERY CLOWNY

You could fit all the pedophiles Theresa May(current PM) has helped in that space

BRANCELLED

BREMAIN

BRNOT LEAVING YET

BRHERE FOREVER

BROW IT OUT YOUR ASS

BRETRAYED

BRYOU'RE A FAG

pretty much LUL pepoClown HONK HONK

Congratulations from Germany.
Allahu ackbar insh'allah taqiyya kebab, my brothers!

I'm confused... isn't this the "Laugh at britbongs for being the most cucked nation on the planet" thread?

Haha not yet you russian shit, and don't even get cocky, or we will visit your capitol again and force your funny leader to kiss the feet of the polish warlord. But do not worry about your land, it's totally worthless, only potatoes...

sounds like fun

Attached: 4C5366E1-185C-4F53-A71C-511858385CB9.jpg (458x437, 21K)

meant to reply to

No. This isn't something to laugh at. Our nations are DYING, and Britain chose to do something about it and that choice is being stolen from them.

This is a time for mourning and vengeance, not humor.

What's the matter? EU not totalitarian enough for them?

Attached: BrexitHopeSquad.jpg (806x443, 44K)

Today is the last day we may get Bong flags, (and European ones for that matter), on pol. If they don't leave the combination of Article 13 and an assortment of other bans will spell their disappearance from this site

What's the odds May sells out, or should I even ask?

I'm hoping to make fun of them enough that they finally snap and actually DO SOMETHING.

checked.

That's twice in a row, clearly you are right and I'm wrong.

>brit thread
>one single brit flag poster
Uhh, are you guys being blocked already?

No, that's three threads down and to the right.
This is the 'support our cucked bongoloid brothers as they get reamed by their leaders' thread.

Attached: MOLONLABE.png (1024x843, 1.49M)

I'm making fun of them because they will continue doing nothing, and therefore should be ridiculed.

Attached: lostthewar.jpg (581x428, 75K)

Didn’t they push back brexit to April 11th?

i really do hope they make the fire of london look like a fucking candle today

Attached: 50022261_2225926640963759_4833404032817037312_n.jpg (552x659, 66K)

It's time to crash the parliament.
With no survivors.

Attached: 1553679856348.jpg (906x1103, 238K)

Bullshit, nothing is gonna happen
You are a bunch of pushovers, if you were not you wouldn't be in this situation kn the first place

Blocked a motorway with lorries already.
Get on the level Fritz.

brits eat off the floor like the dogs they are, their people have no honor.

Attached: 1528427557381.jpg (413x395, 32K)

what time is voting in HoC

Attached: 1549632912245.png (402x434, 182K)

got a link??

To all those out there who thought today was the Brexit day: It got delayed. But just by two weeks.
That is time enough for parliament to hold a few pointless debates in which they still think they get to dictate the EU the terms of a deal and in which to vote no on every possible scenario.

On the 12th of April they will be standing there with nothing in their hands and the EU will kick them out without a trade deal in place.

Attached: 1550763646412.jpg (750x699, 73K)

According to the Guardian - "MPs are scheduled to vote on Theresa May’s withdrawal agreement alone from 14.30 tomorrow, the 29th of March"

Thx bro. Email me a gun plz

Attached: 1553763208323.jpg (400x400, 27K)

I support bongoloid freedom!

>the EU will kick them out without a trade deal in place
>kick them out
That's cool krautbro, we mutts are just waiting to hand them a great trade deal.

I only heard from the Nigel Farrage show's youtube comment sidebar.
Devon live still has an article on it, not a worthwhile or informative one, though it has footage of the traffic buildup, apparently it's been in the works for a while.
On the M5 I'm told.

Kick us out plz nothing will make me happer but th eeeuw carnt afford us leaving hence no deal best deal

>inb4 the trade deal is "accept the 2nd amendment and take all these guns with a 50% discount or fuck off"
Ah, my wet dreams. If only they ever came true.

Attached: MakeSandfordGreatAgain.jpg (713x800, 79K)

Apply for a utensil license.

>How do Britons eat without utensils?
The same way they do in Pakistan

Attached: Hands.jpg (800x521, 89K)

Congratulations Bongbros!
You made it!

Attached: t_may_makeapp.jpg (800x400, 29K)

They wont get out today. DUP will not give their vote to May.

So what are you going to do brits ? Hard Brexit or are you going to participate in the European election to buy time ?

that would be the thread over there

Public wants Hard
Parliament want us to stay in, go figure