White people are the only ones who deserve to live on this planet in order for us to usher in and advanced into a new...

white people are the only ones who deserve to live on this planet in order for us to usher in and advanced into a new age, every other race needs to be wiped out so world peace can be achieved.

>Prove me wrong
[spoiler]you can't[/spoiler]

Attached: Reinhard von Lohengramm.jpg (450x432, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish–Roman_wars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also to add to my thread I think East Asians are allowed to exist and by East Asians I mean South Koreans and Japanese, but everyone else who is non-white should be disposed of.

>If you win, you will not have to explain how.
>If you lose, you will not be there to explain why.

In this world all that remains are sacrificial lambs on the altar of survival.

this. All non-whites are a burden on gods chosen people aka europeans.

LOOOL, so funny how you post from Sweden. Enjoy Muhammad raping all your women, Sweden will be the first country to lose their white population! Hahahah. Pathetic liberal country, feel sorry for you pal.

Why can't we just have Europe and North America?

what does my country have to do with anything? you seem like a butthurt shitskin who knows that white people are superior and that everyone else is a failed prototype standing in the way of our glory. You will be eliminated

Attached: 1476052850031.jpg (842x725, 85K)

>prove me wrong
>fails spoiler
>proved wrong

because the world belongs to us? why leave shitskins to destroy the world when we can populate those lands and be a much larger people. Imagine a white africa and a white asia. They'll be more scientist more doctors more engineers than ever before. This is for the good of humanity

Ignore those faggots, you're right OP

((()))
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish–Roman_wars
many have made similar mistakes and are still wailing at their destruction 2,000 years later.

can we join in :^)

Ahahah, youre pathetic, Im white as well. Your country is an absolute joke, you just sound like a sad and frustrated little boy. You gonna kill yourself before Sweden turns into Swedistan?

the mossad nigger laddies and gentlemen

Attached: 2bfq9t.jpg (230x219, 11K)

i'm speaking the truth, all of us feel this way deep down inside

if you were white you'd agree with me, but you're prob a spic of a nigger who is scared of the coming revolution

LOOL, I never said you're wrong. I just love how triggered you get, you cant deny you faggots are getting Islamified.

>deserve
technically we don't deserve shit, we have to fight to keep what's ours. Currently, we aren't doing that at all, we're all sitting in our basements beating off over stupid shit like video games, anime, and internet shitposting. In our current state we are losing and we deserve it because we are weak, we need to change that. Instead of complaining that we are entitled to existence you should fight for our existence, actions are much louder than words

>[spoiler]you can't[/spoiler]
Dumb /a/ poster

Attached: 1490572586133.jpg (720x540, 185K)

Attached: 1336691220794.jpg (640x480, 62K)

Our people's rebirth is already conceived brother. We're the renaissance generation. war until victory

Attached: WAR.gif (960x540, 3.93M)

True. No argument here.

''War until victory''... How many Monster drinks to get you out of your house you obese faggot? Hahahah

Attached: image.jpg (800x450, 48K)

2050 Population in USA
White 30%
Black 30%
Mexican 30%
Chingook 10%

2050 Population in EU
White 30%
Black 30%
Muslim 30%
Chingook 10%

100% spot on, thats why these posts are laughable.

>its another wn weaboo episode
>its a rerun
peace out fags

No sweetie, just no

This is the truth my Brothers; Raise a happy healthy Kike-Unapproved Traditional Family; Or become a Terrorist who targets (((Bankers))) (((Politicians))) and Cultural Marxist Allies and vehemently avoid innocent causalities; Or become the next Alexander through military prowess and unite mankind under one banner. Glory, Death, and Honor are the only things that truly matter in this reality my Glorious Brothers...

>he doesn't know

if you mean by white, irish and scottish, you're
wrong. they're not whites. but yeah, god agrees
he's gonna wipe all non whites off earth at the
end of the age. just like the dinosaurs as non
whites are dino2.0

Never gonna happen.

In other words, there is no peace until white people kill more people? Jesus christ, you guys are monkeys.

Based Swedish man

Attached: 1553808462387m.jpg (663x1024, 220K)

>try to kill 7 billion shitskins that reproduce faster than you can kill them
Or
>go to mars and kill shitskins en route, radio back to Dallas that their weaker immune system must have caused increased susceptibility to radiation poisoning - or some other story, flush their corpses into deep space before reaching mars
Let’s just escape

no. Nature created us out of sacred European soil and environmental conditions.

Yang was right

Shitskins are evil pieces of shit.

you're the most based swede i've seen on here, god bless you. More of us need to think like you. Whites shall inherit this earth because God allowed them to, all nonwhites are subhuman and need to be disposed of.

>deserve
That remains to be seen. As far as I can tell, it is the jew who remains in control. If Whites truly deserve to usher in the new age, then we'd better start filling up those mass graves.

the digits have spoken

Because that would be too hard to achieve with 3.5% of the world's population.

Wrong that other should be exterminated. But can you just imagine what can be done if advanced civilizations didn't have to babysit a massive portion of their population and spend 60% of their budget on entitlements for them?

Attached: 1484880758292.jpg (480x480, 20K)

What about the exploding mutt population also known as NU-HUMANS