Bye bye bitch

Bye bye bitch

Attached: jungle beats holla at me.jpg (3736x2580, 186K)

ding dong digits shes dead
fuck mods fuck jannies and fuck the government

WE WANT IMMIGRANTZ N SHIT.

Is this the daily "The witch is dead you guys! This time it's true! I swear it is!" post?

Where the fuck is this dusty old cunt

checked and kek'd

She's dead.

She is already dead. They are hiding it from the public until the election.

Whatever happened to Michael Schumacher? He's never come out in public after his skiing accident in 2013.

Attached: (((RBG))).jpg (1024x576, 87K)

Fuck was just reading about this earlier. Is he too fucked up to go in public?

Attached: 54522567_2013999498726870_6559442619032666112_n.jpg (960x574, 43K)

Reality Check. Even if she died and a republican was nominated and actually passed house approval as soon as a Democratic President got in they would just expand the court aka court-packing/court stacking.

No, she was deadlifting 7 plate today, I saw it with my own eyes

KEK!!!! Is this your OC? If it is I've got your other ones they're good.

Can someone tell me why there was literally a pre-made obituary on FOX for her? Like who has that kind of shit pre-made?

It would be the greatest week of this timeline to wake up to hear she passed away tonight.

Best. Canidate. Usa

R A R E
A
R
E

>Is this your OC?
No, they are not my OC.
I found them here on Jow Forums.

Attached: ((Bill Kristol))).jpg (2047x1151, 258K)

Attached: laidoffjournalist.jpg (960x599, 89K)

ok im not one for conspiracies but can ANYONE show me proof of life from the last 3 months

Attached: 1550821433374.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

>Hell doesn't want it
Top fucking kek

Wasn't there a video of someone practicing reporting Regan was dead way before he actually died?

No. She hasn't been seen. Her last "appearance" was at some play or something, that was like a month ago, and that has since been proven to be false. Never happened.

Dude.

She's dead.

Or at the very least she's bed ridden, in a very sickly state.

I'm blown away by the fact that they've managed to silence the population about this. Particularly since they've tried to ridicule those of us that are raising questions about where she is, as if it's SO STUPID that anyone would think an 86 year old woman who hasn't been seen in months is gone. We're all on crazy pills.

Attached: 971686c.jpg (640x480, 57K)

She ded. Q is real. Suck it faggots.

Attached: 1540397195904.jpg (700x713, 122K)

i mean as fkin crazy as it sounds that she's in a medically induced coma, i wouldn't put it beyond the 'eminance gris' to try and keep that heart beating until 2020

Attached: 1553815115192.jpg (495x495, 47K)

Israel has no right to exist

:(

Proof of life ?

There's been a few bigger happenings lately, but now that Trump is unchained I'm sure he'll slip in a cheeky tweet asking where RBG has been and force their hand

Attached: 0AEC4F4F-FA9A-437C-AC10-F83B0AB37CA4.png (1080x1080, 679K)

She's not dead, she had her consciousness transferred to a younger body.

Do it Donnie

Attached: 2F7AC81F-C166-47FA-B97F-B90B58295EDE.jpg (1200x802, 230K)

poor cunt, what a way to go.

No he wont...he wont do anything. Wont go after FBI, CIA, Ginsberg, Clinton ...none of it. What til you get the "America needs to start healing (heeling) again' tweets. You'll see. I'm full blown MAGA and will vote for him again, but its pretty obvious he's not going to win and the smokescreen known as The Donald will fade into Carter-esque memory

nor will he go after remittances to fund the wall. $138 billion, untaxed and unthreatened.

yup.
the timing is interesting. RBG disappearing at around the same time they release the movie.

Sadly, he appears to be permanently fucked. Very little info has ever been released but there've been a few hints from time to time. He was in an induced medical coma for a long time. Though he apparently did recover some degree of consciousness, he can neither walk nor stand, and there's no indication really that he can even speak. I'd guess semi-vegetative state. It is clear that he is very well cared for by his family, but that's it.

The following quote is the only account from anyone who's seen him (and that is VERY few people apart from his family): "German archbishop Georg Ganswein revealed last month that he paid an emotional visit to see Schumacher in 2016 and said that although his face had become “a little fuller”, he is still the same man adored by millions.

He also said that the F1 legend could sense those around him who are looking after him.

“I sat opposite him, took hold of both hands and looked at him,” Ganswein said, according to German newspaper Bild.

“He senses that loving people are around him, caring for him and, thank God, keeping the overly curious public away.”

Sounds like semi-vegetative state at best. Can't speak, walk, stand as of 2016 and his family says nothing except that he is still alive. See I did a bit of research a while ago and that's all I could find. His family will say virtually nothing, which indicates to me that there is nothing new (or good) to say.

That's actually common in the media. I'm sure they have obits ready to go for most all older famous people. There was some incident about that sort of thing I recall reading a while back, where there was a rumor someone had died and bam, the MSM released a slick obit immediately. Turned out the celeb wasn't dead. I just can't remember who it was...but yeah, it was revealed that a lot of celeb obits are already done before anybody kicks the can.

Is he gonna be okay??

Funny funny post, I think it was humiliation, I mean you drive at ridiculous speeds for years on end for your career, but the thing that vegetabilises you is a ski-ing accident.

falling over in snow!!!!

Source?

Ruth will live forever!

>get head stuck in fence
>hear coyotes coming up behind you
what do Jow Forums?

He has become a potato and that is likely permanent condition.

Jow Forums poll...
Who's edgier?

the blade that mutiliates your mothers cunt faggot

House doesn't do anything for SCOTUS confirmation, m8.

Attached: DAFC6C4D-6F6B-4717-9E66-EA616484A40D.png (298x406, 54K)

Fuck lad

Attached: 3C1EBE83-22F4-4282-AD15-DBA9CE8E1CF4.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Late entry, disallowed.

STOP STOP SHE'S ALREADY DEAD

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Bullshit dude The Daily Yiddington just posted pics of her smashing 300lb squats for ten reps at the Quadriplegic Gay African Muslim Midget Seminar. She's going to live to be 150, deal with it Trumplets.

It is common knowledge that Ruth Ginsberg died on Friday December 21st 2018

It’s very common to have stories ready to go for celebs and famous people so you can be ready to go when they kick it

r0lling for toilette stroke

Attached: captainginsburg.jpg (600x450, 21K)

fart very loud

if not earlier

with a specific date?

Just die already bitch.

Needless to say she has already died. What event are they waiting for when they finally announce her death?

she will outlive trump to spit on his grave

>she was deadlifting 7 plate today
So you're saying she has satanic stretch? Checks out.

how many times is this bitch gonna die?

Attached: 1541116313160.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

Digits = she's already dead but we won't find out about it for an other six months.

Ruth Bader Gainsburg

Trump's last year of presidency so he can't appoint a judge unless reelected.

Israel doesn't exist

He can appoint one. It would be a shit show. Would be better to not and use her seat as a top reason to reelect him.

He can appoint judges on his last day. It would be up to the Senate to decide whether to confirm them.

Underrated

>NEW
>E
>W

she's fucking dead pic related

Attached: 1550070450062.jpg (750x1334, 232K)

Attached: Steamed-Hams-WH.jpg (960x640, 96K)