So just in the last week alone:

So just in the last week alone:

>Cambridge removes him from council because he accused them of 'Not Giving Damn About Decline of Christianity'
>Gets his books removed from bookstores in New Zealand because the government blamed him for being one of the reasons the shooting occurred
>Fellowship faculty revokes his invitation because some guy in a photo next to him wore a shirt saying “I’m a proud Islamophobe"

(((They))) are going all in to silence this guy, aren't they?

Attached: Jordan-Peterson-768x512.jpg (768x512, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O7u3Lu-kzgg&t=11m29s
youtube.com/watch?v=O7u3Lu-kzgg&t=2m44s
youtube.com/watch?v=WXYuqrO8LLo
unauthorized.tv/programs/darkstream
youtu.be/xrBDSrFDGAk
bitchute.com/video/nqAIh80mCIe5/
jordanbpeterson.com/psychology/on-the-so-called-jewish-question/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((They))) are promoting him:
youtube.com/watch?v=O7u3Lu-kzgg&t=11m29s
youtube.com/watch?v=O7u3Lu-kzgg&t=2m44s

yeah dude the anti-marxist, anti-feminist, anti-islam guy is totally one of the bad guys, suuuuuure.....

>yfw The nz shooters actions start to radicalize jordan peterson fans

Fuck him, the dude doesn't even support Trump the way he should, which makes him an enemy of mine.

>(((They))) are going all in to silence this guy, aren't they?
They invented him

If he loses the internet beta males they will burn him. But he'll still be rich

Attached: peterson cult alt right.jpg (872x623, 111K)

>anti-marxist, anti-feminist, anti-islam
The fact you think this is an accomplishment is sad. 1 and 3 used to be the default for left and right alike. As did 2 in the sense that Peterson is "anti-feminist" (anti-3rd wave feminism. He is otherwise pro-feminist).
All those antis don't change the fact that he is a globalist.
>What Peterson does is to criticize globalist institutions like the European Union and the Unite Nations because he thinks they are moving too fast, too far for the public to accept.

And a hack:
>"God is the mode of being you value the most; the spirit that is trying to elevate being that makes everything come together; truthful speech that rectifies pathological hierarchy; how we imagine and collectively represent the existence and action consciousness across time; selection mechanism which judges which men are worthy."

>peterstein
>2019

he deserves it. He is getting to feel what muh based individualism is like when no one else is an individualist.

>all these groups of people who work together and promote their own can only be defeated if you stand all by yourself and be an individualist!

he's a piedpiper leading young white men down a path of isolation and self destruction so that they dont come together and actually do something about their problems. Cleaning your room and washing your dick doesnt stop 20 million illegals from occupying your country.

Dude has simply outlived his usefulness. He made his money, but he's been found out. Now its time to retire him so some other controlled opposition can try and subvert the simmering masses of angry white men.

Am I late for the character assassination?

Attached: 1552895308466.png (400x386, 99K)

Don't you have a burka to wear after turning in your gun, you kiwi kuck?

fuck Zion Don and your synagogue trips.

Attached: 1520070469436.jpg (469x600, 245K)

>leading young white men down a path of isolation and self destruction so that they dont come together and actually do something about their problems.
So he's a stormfag?

Peterson doesn't believe that white people should organize and has refused to acknowledge the JQ when asked about Solzhenitsyn's writings. He and E. Michael Jones are a big letdown.

Attached: uyturtuytruy.png (618x687, 601K)

In that he's a zionist shill? Of course, stormfront has also always been a honeypot full of ((white)) nationalists which is why any old Jow Forumstard would laugh in your face anytime someone told them to go back to stormfront.

Maybe that will make him understand that racial identity is not so bad and that whites indeed are the superior race that must be preserved at all cost and that all jews, niggers, arabs and bugmen are subhuman that have nothing to do in the land of the white male ?
Oh who am I kidding. Of course he won't get it. (((Juden B. Peterstein)))

>DUR HUR JORDAN IS USELESS BECAUSE HE DOES NOT SCREAM HEIL HITLER 1488 IN PUBLIC AND CALL FOR THE KIKES TO BE GASSED
you people are fucking retarded

Attached: 1553465717912.jpg (1394x1349, 485K)

Peterson's sole function is to keep white males from turning to fascism. he's said as much publicly multiple times. he is promoting penis washing as a means to combat the rise of it.

T. No arguments muh e celeb daddy zogbot

He's proved to be a mere distraction, as more radical right-wingers have successfully called him out as a shill and a gatekeeper. (((They))) are burying him because he failed at his task:
>KEEP THE GOYIM FROM KNOWING

>anti-marxist
The dude literally has Soviet paraphernalia on display in his house.

no one cares about JP except retards

He's useless to us because his role is to act as a gatekeeper for young white men searching for IDENTITY.

Also
>Juden Peterstein memes are just as bad as lefty memes
Go wash your penis, bucko.

>t. no first OR second amendment

he active wants to deny them identity. he's clearly said he's promoting radical individualism to stop young men (only white) from group identity.

where was Peterson when the left was peddling their racial identity for the past 50 years? nope it was only when whites were being pushed into thinking that way that Peterson jumps to action.
>can't let them goyim do that

funny how whites having any sort of identity is such a threat to everything

Who gives a shit what happens to some Kermit the frog sounding leaf motherfucker who makes $50,000 on patreon donations?

>anti-marxist
He collects commie art. Giant picture of Lenin in his office.

>anti-feminist
He has no problem with women having the right to vote and being in the workplace.

>anti-Islam
What anti-Islam stuff has he said?

He's just too hot a commodity to handle.
But in all seriousness fuck this crypto Zionist faggot, he didn't have a problem censoring Faith Goldy he shouldn't complain when he gets censored. Clean your room Jordan, ya faggot.

More people will end up here and awake because of Jordan Peterson than all you slanderous faggots and anyone you redpill in your entire lives combined.

Attached: bj405mmgxxn11.jpg (900x880, 103K)

>he active wants to deny them identity. he's clearly said he's promoting radical individualism
oh no how horrible he wants whites to be individuals and not bugmen like the commie chinese, the horror!!!

This just makes him relevant again and adds to his brand.

He's getting to an unstoppable point.

>He collects commie art. Giant picture of Lenin in his office.
Everyday Jow Forums's collective IQ shrinks further from God's light.

Attached: d27[1].png (645x729, 75K)

Oh I'm sorry, he collects it "ironically."

True. Jordan Peterson’s debate against Cathy Newman was my first redpill, and now I’ve only gone deeper into the rabbit hole ever since checking out /pol

Top cuck. Zizek will wiiiiipe the floor with this guy.

What the argument?

fpbp

>(((They))) are going all in to silence this guy, aren't they?
The guy literally worked with george sorros on UN Agenda 21.
Get the fuck out of here bucko.

From Jordan Peterson's Book "Maps of Meaning":
>I dreamed I saw my maternal grandmother sitting by the bank of a swimming pool, which was also a river. Her genital region was exposed dimly. It had the appearance of a thick mane of hair. She was stroking herself absentmindedly. She walked over to me with a handful of pubic hair compacted into something resembling a large artist's paintbrush. She pushed this at my face. I raised my arm several times to deflect her hand. Finally, unwilling to hurt her or interfere with her any further, I let her have her way. She stroked my face with the brush gently and said, like a child, isn't it soft?

Attached: 1538970373327.jpg (1176x1692, 1.07M)

>The angry non-argument tell for cognitive dissonance

Attached: peterbrain.png (571x618, 69K)

Vox Day has got him figured out.
unauthorized.tv/programs/darkstream
Jordanetics book debunks him as a totally looser.
Ask yourself this. If he helps people with his awesome psychology skills, Why do both his children get bullied at school and his daughter develops serious psych problems. How many of his patients were "cured". His best friend killed himself. If he can't help his friend, how can be help you.

Whatever, cuck, has your Prime Minister mandated yet to buy anal lube for when you bend towards Mecca?

Life is over guys legit wake up. We need to riot in the streets or just take it. We're just going to take it.

Attached: bbiwy.jpg (630x630, 75K)

Vox Day is a total faggot and pro-Israel shill, but hes right about Peterson.

You are the devil

Attached: visée.jpg (510x573, 27K)

You Finns are cute.

He's also anti white, bucko.

Jordan Peterson has decent ideas but there is so much more out there.

On average 200k /month from most income sources.

Who cares about Trump

>Jordan Peterson has decent ideas but there is so much more out there.
Name one and explain what it means bucko.

Attached: 1f67fc5c26c587eeda617727ac5b7cb658072228e150c6df4669b3ee454a6f49.jpg (1080x1350, 102K)

He's anti-communist. He collects the art because he's an autist and wants to be reminded how aesthetically murderous ideology can be dressed up as.

Yeh, trying to figure Vox day out for myself, nobody is perfect.
Maybe Jordan is helping people, but his track record is not worth much.

>He's anti-communist. He collects the art because
Just like you hate Anime, but have downloaded over 8TB of it on your harddrive?

Attached: 1527874160127.png (295x400, 211K)

That's right user, keep proving my point

Attached: cognitive dissonance levels.png (709x516, 612K)

I think him giving some meaning to people that don't give a fuck anymore is tremendous. I don't think people realize how dangerous millions of fighting age people having no purpose is terrifying. The Christchurch shooter is just the beginning.

Vox occasionally has good ideas, but then you start to notice he slips in quite a bit of poison. Vox is unironically a gamma male cult leader who cares only for fleecing shekels from his "followers". Thats why he hates Peterson, because peterson has been much more successful at fleecing people for money than he is.

The absurd analogy tell for cognitive dissonance

Attached: scott see.png (720x494, 591K)

jordan peterson is vin diesel for incels

looooool you were asking for your country back they gave you anti feminism anti islam and you started sucking their dicka

*citation*

>This "radical" professor is controlled opposition
>some autistic neet shut-in's on da interwebs told me

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

don't be retarded m8, the soviet union produced some outstanding artistic shit, see Cosmism

you haven't proven me wrong

If him saying white men embracing their ethnic identity is extremely dangerous & he doesn't want to see it while also bragging about how many young white men he's diverted from nationalism isn't anti white then you're a literal kike.

>Supports every single leftist talking point
>Anti-Nationalism
>Anti-White
>Pro-Individual
>Anti-Natal

Hes useless because hes anti-white and anti-nationalist(unless its Israel).
Hes a pro-globohomo stooge.

Attached: 289fc73f422cffc073fdcc8e06e442234a3a3af1f780ba247b575e3d849be7f0.jpg (475x640, 181K)

For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.”

Romans 16:18

Peterson has made more than enough wealth off of “disillusioned white men”.

Pol is never happy with anything because no one ever agrees with them 100%
Sure the guy might walk you to the edge of the white nationalist stream but he doesn't hold your head under until you drink so obviously he's a jew shill.
Meanwhile these same moaning faggots have done nothing to improve the world around them or the place of the white race they so desperately cling to.
And he's exactly right when he criticizes white nationalists for taking credit for the achievement of their ancestors which they had nothing to fucking do with.
If you want to be proud of your conquering cathedral building philosopher king race then start doing something to be proud of.
Faith without acts is as dead as a doornail. He literally says it in his lectures constantly.
Yet because he doesn't say retarded shit that would have him instantly blackballed and banned from society do nothing doughy assed drug addicted faggots around here moan about dah jews.
Because the jews are an amorphous target impossible to attack and saying they're the enemy and they're everywhere lets these slobs pretend they're fighting the good fight while they continue to do nothing but shitpost and masturbate.

That would explain his hatred for gammas. Self loathing and all that.

Peterson deceives Christians. He does not believe in Christ.

He is a false prophet. Anyone who denies Christ does not have the Truth in him.

>failing to address the central issue...the post
Hitler was an anti-semite. Doesn't make him a member of the UK labour party, does it?

Seriously, you people are the absolute barrel scrapings of intellectual rigour. I'd even go so far as to say your worse than shitheads like Antifa.
Your ridiculous purity spiralling actually drives people away. People who would otherwise agree with you on most points.
You realise that, right?

Peterson worked with the UN to write papers on how to implement Agenda 21.

He failed as a gatekeeper when the demographic he set out to pacify saw through the pilpul.
They are just discarding him as a shabbos goy.

>muh flying unicorn argument
>I don't think people realize how dangerous millions of fighting age people having no purpose is terrifying
please re-format

This man is smart, and a fucktard at the same time. He argues well but ultimately his blind acceptance of religion puts me off.

I don't even know what the labor party is.
Nobody gives a shit about the UK.
Thats why its becoming a muslim caliphate.
Even the english don't care about the UK.

Attached: lol europe.jpg (300x300, 83K)

He doesnt accept religion. He doesnt believe in Christ of the Christian religion.

He is false. youtu.be/xrBDSrFDGAk

He did the same thing to Faith Goldy.
What goes about comes about.

>I think him giving some meaning to people that don't give a fuck anymore is tremendous. I don't think people realize how dangerous millions of fighting age people having no purpose is terrifying. The Christchurch shooter is just the beginning.
EXACTLY!
THATS THE POINT.
JORDAN PETERSON WANTS TO STOP US.
HE WANTS TO STOP US FROM TAKING BACK OUR HOMELANDS FROM THE INVADERS.
HOW IS THAT A GOOD THING?
GET THE FUCK OUT KIKE.

Attached: 1530552790278.png (960x960, 1.41M)

>Be a centrist normalfag leaf professor
>Basically glorified self help guru
>Wash your Benis, clean your room etc..
>Relentlessly mocked by "alt-right" yet is their hero somehow
The visceral reaction to Jordan Peterson is so telling, the people we're dealing with are legitimately ill, they cannot be cured other than with hot lead.

And what have you done about it faggot?

>mongrel complexion
>dick branded by the jew

Checks out, honestly.

that stupid faggot who mkaes them videos too is part of it the guy who "talks about da jews" and then done that recent interview with that vatican pusher guy with the story whatever its bitchute.com/video/nqAIh80mCIe5/ called. its not that its not a bad story, its that if you look into it more, he blames protestants. but then shows noi way for them to fix anything but doing exactly what the catholics(vatican cult) do
so once again its the church
if your identity comes from other people telling you, you are not an individual and are a fucking nigger

Civcucks like you should be lynched.

this is propoganda. he dosnt take up for jew land. he entertains the idea to discuss it. theres a lot of ideas we can entertain and see which are good or bad. but you cant think none at all without someone telling you what to do becuas you just want to print more money and are a terrorist

Attached: groupthinkpropoganda.jpg (1335x272, 81K)

Attached: corn.jpg (1000x1200, 122K)

>it's anti white to be anti collectivist
OMG I LOVE COMMUNISM NOW

>he dosnt take up for jew land.
Heres his blogpost on why jews are so much more superior to everyone else. He even uses a study that has been proven as being heavily biased and junk science for years.

jordanbpeterson.com/psychology/on-the-so-called-jewish-question/

Attached: 1550364756568.jpg (618x537, 116K)

proof?

>argument from ignorance
>bandwagon
>strawman
>tu quoque
Whew, lad!!

Attached: spideypic.jpg (250x250, 12K)

you realize you worship a jew right?

he promotes individuality.
he is showing this against your own fucikign shit you stupid nigger. muh white power vs well thats how the jews have their shit they stole it from you and twisted it to their shit.

and your just so fucking,. nah yuor a shill

im sure that what your saying talking about, that it wasnt mentioned /sarcasm one bit something about muh white power shit or something. only a kike wants to see this so they can bitchq

No one gives a shit about you turkish rape babies

Protestantism began 1517.

Europe falls 1945.
America falls 1965.

Timeline doesnt match.

Nothing personal, I just really hate the english. Had a lot of bad experiences with them.

so your pro feminist, pro marxist and pro islam?

go watch the fuckign video i cant find it thats why i said theres a video out there. he does another interview in front of some i think polish people.