NZ likely a False Flag but NOT a Hoax

People can still be murdered in a False Flag. The point of a False Flag is to frame and demonize a person or group for a nasty crime. It doesn't mean it's a hoax that didn't happen. In this case, we have video of a white male who claims to want to take vengance for past muslim terrorism and fight invaders and quicken a coming race war. All of the likely seniments of a disgruntled white male in todays social climate. Almost a perfect profile of a Jow Forumstard. But what proof do we have that this man in the video, killing muslims, believes what he says he does? What proof do we have that he is not an operative meant to carry out this crime in order to frame and demonize groups who believe in nationalism, free speech, gun rights? If you publicly agree with anything in his manifesto, you can now be easily lumped into group that kills innocents. What proof do we have that he was in fact the one to write the manifesto? What proof do we have of anything? Please don't shit up my thread with bullshit conspiracies about socks changing color or disapearing bullets or blood bags. That's all been disproven ad nauseum.. I just want some facts amd real discussion.

Attached: 1553055425149.jpg (640x356, 59K)

It's a fucking hoax mossad

Attached: ⭐Severe⭐ - #RedPillMusic - Ummmmm.... Seriously wtf! I need input from my fellow anons 🕵️ @ (640x360, 2.72M)

Attached: feowriufoewifmoeimfoie.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

Attached: socks.jpg_large.jpg (648x720, 60K)

Attached: staged3.gif (480x270, 3.53M)

Attached: Shoes.webm (852x480, 2.87M)

Attached: 2wnn3c.jpg (562x444, 55K)

Attached: Shotgun.webm (852x480, 2.98M)

Attached: WINDSHIELDNOTSHOT.jpg (1312x873, 139K)

Attached: fakedarrest.jpg (395x654, 48K)

Attached: kikes_0.webm (852x480, 2.95M)

Attached: 1552867071064.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

>bait
A week too late on this bait. Its gotten stale.

duh

These have not been explained away op.

Watch closer. You can see the shells landing next to the green fence.

you cant, they dont show up in the low quality webm, its controlled opposition. Not surprised theyre trying to do anything to confuse the evidence. same shit happened with 9/11
you cant melt steal beams is synonymous with the practice of proliferating garbage information and making sure the public cannot ascertain the real detractors from the well poisoners

just a regular guy who took vacations to Southeast Asia, China, North Korea, India, Pakistan and Europe. just a regular joe

#
Photo could have been taken before he shot the window.
#
Just a matching car and a couple cops.
#
I don't know why he was waiting but it doesn't scream hoax.

Since I'm bored, I'll go through these one by one for the lurk fags.
>posts edited webm instead of an unedited webm or links to vid with time stamp.
The brass clearly shows up on the full vid. Its left of the puddle south of the gate. Pic related. Time stamp on pic for any fag who wants to verify the original video.
>retarded
It's not a hashtag or a pound symbol used to make the cgi brass. It's a symbol of of the Iron guard. Romanian fascists.
>braindead
>hes wearing shoes or socks
Blue tops, pink bottoms. Mystery solved.
Watch full vid, he fumbles the mag. Even curses himself when he does it.
>retarded barefoot argument again
Already went over it.
>Corpses end up in different positions! Obviously mossad.
Windshields are not ment to shatter, they are made of laminated glass resistant to shattering. It's why you dont get a face full of glass when a rock hits your windshield.
>hypes himself up and checks his gear
Obviously mossad.
>woman in red walks by!
Obviously mossad again. Pedestrians are a Jewish myth.
>blood bag! Squib!
Real gore looks fake, watch some cartel videos newfags. Things don't happen like they do in video games and movies.

Attached: 20190319_212330.jpg (2220x1080, 715K)

It's not even up for debate anymore. Sloppy job mossad.

Attached: sloppy-job-mossad.jpg (2224x1697, 602K)

Slowed down video. Clearly can see him not barefoot.

Attached: 1552678139347.webm (1600x900, 2.7M)

Yep. That's why I made this thread. I hoped to seperate sugar from shit. So far I'm just mildly more annoyed than usual.

>Wrong vidd

Attached: 1553148659595.webm (806x720, 2.67M)

Attached: 1553286467801.gif (593x1199, 572K)

DIFFERENT CAR THAN THE ONE HE WAS ARRESTED BY. Stop ignoring the facts that have been shown already to facilitate your ashkenigger narrative Mossad. Yossi Cohen is one sloppy piece of shit. Bibi should order him executed.

Here's some gore. Look at the blood fountain. Looks unreal but this is as real as it gets.

Attached: 1553111854666.gif (376x278, 2.94M)

Sloppy Job mossad

Attached: 1553292428158m.jpg (1024x690, 200K)

And once again we are talking debating nonsense rather than trying to figure out facts about the motives and person. This all reminds me of the posts that said brett kavanaugh accuser christine blasey was really amy schumer wearing old lady make up. Now that I remember, the video and text style was simular.

Attached: 1538226565640.jpg (613x487, 73K)

if there's going to be another ff it'll be in june
then September that's my guess.

Why is it so important that they aren't actually killed?

sloppy job amy

Attached: schumer-blasey.gif (752x900, 2.65M)

Because it's the truth? That's all that matters. Stupid Jew tyring to create a reality of lies to manipulate people. Your time is coming to an end.

Car is infront of the same building. it hasn't moved

I could see how they are confused for the same person, both are ugly as fuck

>>hypes himself up and checks his gear
>Obviously mossad.
>>woman in red walks by!
>Obviously mossad again. Pedestrians are a Jewish myth.
You can tell this is a jewish trick since they do not go over the information that is difficult to debunk, they just ridicule it.
go to sleep goy

I'm a disinterested observer thousands of miles away dawg. Get into the mental model of your opponents, speculate for a minute, why was it done this way?

I've never seen a Panama flag post
Yet this is one of the best OP post I've ever seen even though I disagree with it.
I'll give you credit op, you were not a faggot today.

t.bignoseneanderthal

Read the manifesto if you want to know his motives, it’s pretty clear.

I dont have any idea what "real gore" looks like. couldn't say one way or the other
but the whole screeching "IT WAS A HOAX" spam fest looks very much like shilling. It practically erupted the day after with uniform slogans (sloppy job mossad)

on the other hand there's a hebrew sized hole in the manifesto.

finally the way that it disappeared in american media rather quick was odd. the Chancellorsville fat sjw flattening got milked for weeks and still gets callbacks - this more significant event is not getting milked as much for the "white man bad narrative" (i can't speak to NZ media)

im confused on this one. was it just a matter of getting NZ to roll over instantly? which they did

Attached: this.jpg (600x497, 23K)

>NOTHING HAPPENS EVER, EVERYTHING IS FAKE!!!

If someone were to walk into a McDonalds and shoot up the place and leave a note saying "this is for the Burger King." Are we to automatically assume the shooter was just a big Burger King devotee and just wanted to kill McDonalds fans. Even if the McDonalds shooter leaves a 100% beef manifesto detailing his motives, how do we know he wasn't sent by Arby's to demonize Burger King and piss off McDonalds? And to kick off the Great Burger War?

Attached: 17-07_RB_Classic_header_768x640.jpg (768x640, 72K)

I agree with everything you just said.

It's not a false flag fucko. That dude killed a bunch of Muslims. Why is it so hard to believe he just did that

>schizoid shill STILL going with this lame shit

Well user, you have a group of people calling it a FF/hoax. They post easily refuted evidence, resort to ad hominem when questioned, and never actually post the full vid or the manifesto. If you are still questioning that this actually happened is pants on head retarded.
Now for the motives, if you think this was a mossad FF and they killed the roaches to make whites enemies of theirs. That's slightly less retarded. The fact of the matter is that Jews and muslims are historically allies against European peoples. They are both invaders, one is overt and one is subversive.
As for the shooters motivations, he clearly states it in his manifesto, he wants to stir the pot. He wants to hasten the bad end, to force white into a do or die situation.

>on the other hand there's a hebrew sized hole in the manifesto.
There's not. He said he doesn't want Jews subverting our countries. People wouldn't take him seriously as a terrorist if he ranted about the Jews because it is more acceptable to kill innocents than expose the juden.

>That dude killed a bunch of Muslims. Why is it so hard to believe he just did that

there are 3 main types of conspiracy/false flag shills

1. actual organised tranny shills from dischords attempting to shift the narrative

2. trolls and shitposters attempting to get a rise out of you

3. actual low i.q mutts that believe the disinformation posted by the above 2. generally these people like to think of themselves as smarter than the rest and having it ''all figured out'', basically walking dunning-kruger syndrome examples.

>the its a hoax spamfest looks like shilling
it is, if you've been here long enough you should know that jews play both sides ALWAYS, they hate 3rd sides cropping up because they have to infiltrate or destroy them. Usually a 3rd side is allowed to exist once its infiltrated properly.

The timeline of events shows that all the shills worked to support the false flag shooter, using the usual ridicule and low effort medshizo posting when argued with. As more evidence of their involvement trickled in, the shills even got away with defending Israel, but eventually it would not be enough. so they devoted some people to making bullshit accusations and filling the threads that tried to discuss matters with low effort garbage.

You can see it happen in action in any one of these threads. just take a look at the way insults work. if someone is called a shill, it will usually be because they are espousing a skeptical attitude. Much like a lefty is convinced that the leftist is their friend despite the fact that if you take them into a featureless apolitical room and ask youa bout politicians he'll tell you theyre all lying scumbags.

The entirety of pol is more than willing to throw skepticism to the wind if 1000s of jewish shills make them think their bretheren agree likewise.

Attached: 1488523314668.gif (500x375, 287K)

ancap wars are going to be hilarious
the reason they're trying to make people forget about this is because they didn't like it at all, it was very bad for them. western countries are based on immigration, so they are sensitive to interrracial/interethnic violence like what happened in NZ. blasting on the TV about how whypepo are literally murdering foreigners by the busload is going to further increase tensions and possibly make nonwhites attack whites or whites do copycat attacks, which would further increase tensions and provoke additional attacks, etc
basically due to immigration the west is a powder keg and they're desperately trying to keep it from going off
that's why i can't believe this was a false flag - they didn't get anything from it (nobody cares about whether kiwis have guns and certainly not if israel bombs gaza) and it increased tensions which is something theyre deeply afraid of

>hurrr conspiracies dont happen goy
where do you think you are?

Attached: 1553540920035.jpg (960x960, 150K)

>no one cares about israel goy
fuck off shill

The whole thing smelled of a false flag. Shock value live action, memes, memes and more memes, a radical manifesto, lots a guns...shut it down.

Well I'm saudi living in sweden and my family blames the jews. My father mentioned mossad when he saw it in the news.

>defining your entire ideology to be in opposition to israel
i don't give a fuck what they do or what happens to them other than that zionists (ie, people who care about israel) are removed from my country one way or another
that is literally the entire extent of what anybody should think about israel, anything else is letting yourself be easily led by people who hate both you and israel (for example, diaspora jews, who are typically not zionists) who can get you to do things that are in their favor but not in yours as long as they are against israel's
for god's sake even hitler didn't care this much about israel
if you're more anti-israel than pro-white then you should consider suicide

oh. my fucking mistake.
>Even though I think race is a social construct I could understand purging Muslims with bullets, though I don't agree with it
>But as soon as he started talking about easily referenceable instances of jews disproportionality occupying seats of media ownership, financial policy, & administration - demonstrating unabashed in-group preference and ethnocentrism - & calling for 3rd world migration into the west from positions of authority I realized the Whole Thing was just cookoo crazy town
>and realized I had better get back to completing my wife's son's remedial algebra before she gets home from her tinder date
>thoughts averted because antisemitism
People would take him seriously right up to that point.
Take him seriously.
Sometimes you might read your posts aloud to yourself so you can HEAR THE WORDS COMING OUT OF YOUR STUPID MOUTH.
will u be my imaginary fren for evening?

Attached: curious.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

remove yourself from the genepool
windshields are made with safety glass, they don't shatter like normal glass does.

please in the name of god, please an hero

>please in the name of god, please an hero
Sloppy Job, Mossad.

Attached: 1486680326774.png (499x499, 27K)

I'm not trying to shill anything. We've all been lied too so many times, it should be no surprise we question things. I am reading the manifesto again and it seems legit. I am starting to think maybe it wasn't false flag at all. Give it time. Truth withstands chaos. It all takes time to process.

If you say so muslims.
It’s not like everyone sees you, it’s not like you’ve been shilling and backstabbing for years is it?
Shill on.
I’m just here to cover the womps.
WOMP diddly womp womp, WOMP WOMP.

Attached: E182D875-B931-4CDC-B129-82B0C29E8A19.gif (480x313, 494K)

Even if he wasn't a jew himself, the actions of jews in european governments are responsible for mass immagration, which eventually led to terrorism, which led to a western white male getting pissed off and shooting up a mosque which he may not have shot up if it wasn't for the death of ebba. So in a way. Jews are partly responsible for providing tarrant AND Ebbas killer the conditions for their radicalization.

>What proof do we have that he is not an operative meant to carry out this crime in order to frame and demonize groups who believe in nationalism, free speech, gun rights? If you publicly agree with anything in his manifesto, you can now be easily lumped into group that kills innocents.

Bingo. People who didn't see this angle are blind.

Real or not, this attack will be used as a convenient and unchallengable excuse to strip New Zealanders of rights.

does anyone have a link to the full stream? this is my first ever post on Jow Forums

Attached: ZT perfection.png (1024x579, 1.71M)

Its a hoax jerky