Blown the fuck out CHADS RULE THE WORLD SOON

blown the fuck out CHADS RULE THE WORLD SOON

Attached: 1553841763680.webm (320x180, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ArminiusThe/status/1111380364906229762
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bro your OP skills are junk. if you want to do iron man numbers you need to include a subject and give some hint what the thread is about.

Attached: russian nazi girl 5.jpg (960x960, 119K)

>bro your OP skills are junk. if you want to do iron man numbers you need to include a subject and give some hint what the thread is about.
i'm new here fk off lol

No way!

Attached: C0B70806-5F9A-4922-AD05-C23576B553D9.gif (200x189, 1.42M)

>no mention of muslims/refugees in the title
>no title

Attached: russian nazi girl 4.jpg (960x960, 170K)

>No way!
shocking aint it

Did I just see a white knight faggot drop a nigga and get away clean?
>Still didn't get the pussy

>>Still didn't get the pussy
this dude has some pussy at home you can believe

A video for ants of some stupid drunk fight with zero context. Up your game OP you're a fucking retard.

>knocking out foreign invaders who try to fuck your women is white knighting

Attached: the belgian nazi.jpg (342x386, 15K)

>Up your game OP you're a fucking retard.
lmfao

Lurk more, faggot.

to be fair the context is self evident

twitter.com/ArminiusThe/status/1111380364906229762

I can see you are new, you think that a white knight risking his life to defend some roasties is a chad...

>Lurk more, faggot.

okay memeflagfaggot hey i thought the video thumbnail was good enough. whatever.

fucking faggot, fuck you

>I can see you are new, you think that a white knight risking his life to defend some roasties is a chad...

laying out some shitskins for any reason at all is not white knighting

straight up impressive
4 v 1 and he knocks out two of them

fuck you retard, we need more men to stop being pansy ass bitches who hide their pussification under the guise of not wanting to be "white night" defending "roasties". white culture has always had its men defend its women. fuck you and your jewy nigger faggot brain

>white culture has always had its men defend its women

Thats right and we need to now more than ever because cultural marxism is straight up ruining them. Women go where the balls are so show some and they want to fuck you again make white babies.

Holy fucking shit the manlet flew to the wall

No you stupid can’t, the lesson isn’t “defend women and get laid”, that is classical cuck white knighting.

The lesson is to stick up for your race and be unified.

Stop being a faggot. No more posting for two years.

711 was a part time job

>stick up for your race and be unified

Fine as long as you're making white babies...justify doing so however ya like

>stick up for your race and be unified
and show some balls, women want that. did you think they want to fuck balless men? okay so how do you plan to make white babies by showing NO balls? that makes no sense. Women dont want punks.

>double response
>double down on white knighting.
STOP. POSTING.
LURK. MORE.

Respectable women are to be defended.
Drunk sluts looking for dicks to suck in the ghetto after dusk deserve anything bad that can happen to them.
Learn the difference it could save your life

beta
based

also, you don't need an excuse to knock shitskins the fuck out. them being anywhere in your vicinity is a crime against god and humanity.

the facts of the story are
1. the guy was just chilling , probably buzzed, by himself on the corner
2. he saw shitskins accosting white women, and leveled them
i don't really consider this a white knight issue, his blood probably boiled watching these demonic freaks try to fuck white women. that's a bit different than orbiting some slut and defending her online aka white knighting.

The video is really totally besides the point of the discussion I’m having with this newfag.

>double down on white knighting.

There is nothing wrong with "White Knighting"

If you dont have the balls to do it shes going to fuck someone else. Thats how it is, like it or hate it.

>them being anywhere in your vicinity is a crime against god and humanity.

Shitskins deserve to be btfo for just existing I agree.

This is literally white knighting.
>if I protect you maiden, she will reward me with vagina”
Kys newfag.

Well said

>Kys newfag.

Whatever you say, but we all know who isn't getting laid.

Women want a man with balls and that ain't you apparently.

>if I protect you maiden, she will reward me with vagina”

WTF is wrong with that??? dude, go make white babies by following instructions or shut the fuck up and go be useless elsewhere. Only junkie bitches fuck beta cucks

>doubleposting
>again
>doubling down on whiteknighting
>again
You are a fucking retarded mess. Your flailing cope is sad to witness, and worse yet you refuse to take any sage advice.

These dudes are fucking white girls because white beta cucks are not giving off the right signals so be a fucking man, show some balls and white chicks will come back to ya ...or keep crying about how terrible it is to be a 'white knight'

Attached: 1553845106560.jpg (640x769, 181K)

>all this projection
Sad!

Ironman numbers... damn i miss chatting with jerkstore

Just leave the thread buddy, you are an embarrassment to white men. You're literally arguing against a white guy who beat up shit skins accosting white women. Whose side are you on, chief? All you have are little gay things to say like "cope, whiteknight" newfag". You're the fucking fag around here, grow a set of nuts you little faggot. I could spit in your face and you wouldn't do shit, cuck.

and against having white babies, for some reason. what a faggot cuck. probably a J E W

>208186823

No, I’m literally not, I’m arguing against a newfag who insists, at length, that he will get laid by white knighting.

Here’s my opinion on the topic, which you agree with:
Second time you have wrongly inferred we were discussing the video, stop sticking your ass onto strange dicks.

>show some balls and white chicks will come back to ya
Very worthwhile to have back

Attached: toll paid partially.jpg (1286x800, 237K)

Wew, lad. You should get a job at the theatres.

white knights detected. women are no longer worth defending. while it's perfectly acceptable to btfo random shitskins, white knighting roasties is not. feminism only exists because men stand by it.

defend her pol!

Attached: prime pussy right here.jpg (576x1024, 88K)

I'm not a white knight, a woman who isn't a virgin is ruined. But I think you are misinterpreting what he is saying. Women are meant to be lead, its true. It is at least, partially, white mens fault that white women are total degenerate whores for the most part. Maybe that's what he's getting at, im not sure. White men definitely need to take back control and expel shitskins, degeneracy, and jews. You talk about dicks too much, to be fair.

feminism only exists because men (jews) created it and allow it. women only do what they are ALLOWED by the men that CONTROL them.

men reinforce it by standing up for roasties who perpetuate it.

she is obviously a lost cause, the point is to keep future women from fucking niggers and being degenerate. to do that white men need to reassert dominance and expel the invaders. tell me where I'm wrong? women do what they are allowed to get away with.

He is, very explicitly saying
>defend women and you will get laid.
This is the absolute essence of white knighting.
He is also an admitted newfag.

I’m not calling him names, I’m telling it like it is.
You are butting in without context and seeming retarded. Even when given additional context, you choose to ignore it.

those aren't men. they need killed too.

Why is it always white people chimping out like this?

What did I say that you disagree with?

What the fuck is this suppose to be? Op youre a faggot and should concider jumping from a tall building naked and live stream it, maybe that make for an interesting thread.

>sees the video
>cant infer what's going on
Do you need a buzzfeed article, chief?

How do you play webms on iPhone without having to open that gay PlayerXtreme app?

Well you were wrong, now leave.

Nigger read the fucking words I wrote. I disagree with the fact that I am misunderstanding what he is saying because it is abundantly clear that he thinks defending white women will get him laid; he has said it clearly at least 4 times.

Most people just use google so they don’t have to click traffic signals.

Attached: 874125E8-87CB-4A6B-A1C1-F5B3083B9684.png (550x543, 25K)

What the hell is that dripping flower fruit thing on her left cheek?

> Beating up shitskins is white knighting
Sounds like you're trying to find an excuse for being a weak beta. Shut the fuck up.

>there is nothing wrong with white knighting
Le kill thy self m'lady

the absolute state of (((incels)))

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>tfw when the coal you burn is so hot your face melts

everyone that replied to this thread without saging is a fucking faggot.
How the fuck is this politics or a happening?

So you enter a thread about knocking niggers the fuck out. And you end up crying about some imagined "white knights"? Whats up with your lives dudes? Go work out or something.

Smart people skip this step by not buying an iphone.

here is how to treat a leftist or a shitskin

Attached: belgian hero.gif (400x225, 2.98M)

Attached: good nice very nice.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Context you absolute fucking niggers, I’m not talking about the video, I’m talking about this obvious white knight and admitted newfag.

Again, here is my on topic opinion:
Which you agree with it.

Stop prematurely ejaculating about what you think I think.

Chads have always ruled the world faggot wake up

we are making fun of the person who thinks the chad is a white knight, or at least i was

opium
>he doesn't smoke pure opium fresh from the pods

Attached: really girl.png (295x353, 244K)

You forget something, women are worse than any shit skin. The real problem is that he didn't join the shit skins in the rape. Don't forget this is the only way women can win, dividing men and making them fight each other.

Just take the pussy and be done with it. Later if you wanna kill some infidels be my guest, however don't do it for the bitches cuck.

Is this a setup? Dudes literally walk into his fists

What is the secret technique he unleashes at 1:27. There's three fucking kike bioweapons aka shitskins around him in a triangle, they're all grabbling up on his hoodie, then one second later TWO of them go FUCKING FLYING into the wall FUCKING HARD AS FUCKING FUCK AND THEY STAY THERE DAZED
Did he throw the fat muzzie into the skinny muzzie, and if so how in the fuck did he do it so powerfully?
Oh nevermind I bet I know what happened.
Chunky muzzie tried to tackle Chad, but he was far too quick for him, and Chad lunged to the side, used chunky muzzie's momentum, added all his Chap oomph to it, and slammed both of them fucking hard into the wall?
That or he's a legit racist superhuman which would be pretty based

No you fucking nigger, I enter a thread about knocking out Muslims and clearly state that it isn’t about protecting women, but about protecting your race from shitskins.

Then white knight faggotry runs rampant, I repeatedly reaffirm the fact that it isn’t about gender and it definitely wont get you laid.

I’ve told you this four times now but at the
Is point your head is so far up your ass you can’t back down from your retardation.

ah i gotcha, couldn't tell that you meant me or the other guy.

Notice how during the beating the nogs stop aggressing and are all like "aiite, aiite. Be cool! Be cool" until they think they get the upper hand again?

Attached: 1553691068415.jpg (425x600, 54K)

You're having a hard time tonight

>greek
>talking shit about shitskins

Attached: greeks.jpg (3797x2848, 1.47M)

Yep, exactly. Niggers aren't cowardly bugs. They won't say or do anything when they sense an actual alpha male is around.

Attached: nigger knock out 4.gif (220x220, 819K)

Case in point.
And to further drive it home:
If you would protect a white woman being attacked by Muslims but not a white man
YOU ARE A WHITE KNIGHT KEK LARPING AS SOMEONE WHO CARES ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE.

niggers ARE cowardly bugs, pardon me.

Attached: nigger knocked out 2.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

It's not white knighting when you're defending your own people. Only if she was with that nigger should she allow to be beaten.

>Risked everything to Protect women
>They didn't even help
>They didn't even thank him
What if he got stabbed and was left there, they didn't care.
That's some BS.

would love full vid or context on this

You're struggling now. Completely incomprehensible. Get a hold of yourself, chief.

Attached: swedish viking knocking out nigger somalian pirates.webm (406x720, 2.96M)

They were praying for some dead person/people and the nigger walked up playing rap music loudly, after being warned to stop. The end result is what you see.

>f u c k i n g b a s e d

It is true, but someone has to turn the tide. It is a risk to start a revolution. I'm not saying he did, but at least he stood up for what he believed in. Didn't sit around wondering about the "optics" or his safety. He simply dispatched invaders. If you chastise him for that, you are lower than scum.

>he thinks protecting his race is important
>better make fun of him!

Like I said, you dug yourself in to deep and are such a newfag that you feel the need to maintain your pride on an anonymous Peruvian barrel-making forum.
So much to the point that you would make an enemy of an ally, while still pretending you have principles.

Attached: 97A6DD69-4212-4516-AE92-70DEF11994FB.png (364x342, 14K)

Ad hominen much?

How bout you stick to the topic if you have anything to add, otherwise stop wasting our time

Baldy is the real nigger here
>takes up streetside parking spot for no reason
>attacks someone for no reason

Oh so baldy really was the nigger all along.

the faggot that youre referring to a shirtless, ponytailed, muscular blond man as a swedish viking is the gayest thing i think ive seen on this board. congrats.

Attached: 1552477499837.jpg (505x414, 39K)

I don't read beta jew posts, no matter how upset you are. Keep posting though, kikes. I have a lot of nigger knock vids. '
They paid for the area and it was cordoned off. The nigger had it coming, see my previous post. And also, a white man has every right, in every situation, to assault nonwhites on his homeland. As it is a crime against humanity for them to be there.

Attached: cocky showboating nigger gets knocked out nigger KO.webm (853x480, 2.43M)