How do we solve the manchildren problem, Jow Forums?

How do we solve the manchildren problem, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1550478739090.jpg (800x558, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fascism

i got bored of video games at 16

then i did nothing but eat so i got fat then i found the gym so thats what i do now, and Jow Forums

how do we solve the slut problem?

Attached: 1534903752691.png (1200x4168, 244K)

t. seething manchildren

nah bitch you ain’t never gonna git this pristine dick yanawhaimsayin

I like how women can randomly insult people who do a certain activity. Since when did a typical gamer cry about being a virgin? They sure like stereotyping when it's not them.

we need a near-extinction event

Working out doesn't get you laid on its own. In fact all my friends who don't work out are more ladies men than I am.

nice argument you have there

Attached: 1550698687547.png (1031x490, 1.13M)

Get raped bitch.

Fuck you, mexico

She's just mad that she isn't getting attention

I guess all she brings to the table is some used-roast beef

It's all down to confidence, gaming is just a side issue and a coping mechanism. I've been gaming my whole life and it didn't stop me meeting girls. At uni I was seeing a girl and she used to get off on giving me blowjobs while I played ps3. Women just say shit, but get some confidence, stop listening to them and just fuck her.

This but ethnocentristic.

Space Fascism

Attached: 1473626086065.jpg (1920x1200, 625K)

lol suffer and die roasties

Attached: Speed-dating event in Membertou cancelled due to lack of men.png (871x818, 890K)

jokes on you cunt I like all 3

Attached: 4784757576598.jpg (480x480, 35K)

OH IM SORRY ARE WE NOT PAYING ENOUGH ATTENTION TO YOU? ARE YOU MAD YOU ARE SO FUCKING WORTHLESS YOU DONT HAVE ANY FUCKING HOBBIES THAT YOU CAN DO YOURSELF?

Attached: Ready_To_Settle_Down.jpg (755x587, 29K)

I do hike and workout lol, I just play videa from time to time as well.

>t. seething muh spaghet

UBI. And better video games.

I hike and work out and women still don't like me. If only I had been born rich.
And I just realized hiking is free and my gym membership is only $10/month. So bitches talk about poorfag activities but want richfag dick.

Hmm.. really got my noodles boiling there.

>Women think the only important thing is getting laid, as if other hobbies should be a means to getting pussy.

A reminder that women need men and not the other way around.

this.

Is it telling her idea of hobbies don't involve your brain?

haha u slut. now make your new leader xi jinping happy.

Fuck go gay. That will show the whore whose boss

hiking has been proven to be an exclusively white hobby.

You don't.
You really don't. All you need is the collapse of government and lawlessness. They'll get swatted back into the days of child brides, dowries, and honor killings and like it because it would be more acceptable to the killing and gang-raping that would happen first.

/Thread

>Hiking and working out gets you laid
What kind of delusional world does she live in?

Imagine making walking your hobby. I'll pick up hiking and then call myself a food enthusiast too so I can make eating my hobby.

>What kind of delusional world does she live in?
She's a woman dude. Are you seriously asking that?

>mfw 21 and I do these things
>mfw gfless
But I will not give up

Attached: IMG_3105.jpg (550x549, 35K)

>be woman
>have a son
>divorce the father
>be absolute shit at parenting
>raise your son into a manchild
>mock him for being one
How do we fix the manchildren problem? Let fathers raise their kids instead of mothers. Teach boys how to be a man before they even hit puberty.

Where is the problem? He spend his money and time playing.

Attached: 1553256949381.gif (220x232, 82K)

The first time I ever went hiking this qt bear girl started hitting on me and we fucked in her cave. Saw her kids and realized she was a black bear so I gave her the wrong cell number and cleared out of there. Darkest ill go is a brown bear now.

Brain isn't the only thing you need to evolve.

I've been to Jow Forums. I know you can workout all day and still be a virgin.

She's got a point.
There are 40 year olds at my office who spend their lunchtimes out on the street chasing pokemon with their mobile phones.

literally a worthless slut who spends all day sucking dicks and tweeting

Attached: slut.png (816x196, 27K)

you can play videogames and get your dick wet, in fact it's easier than ever

Mosley was right
goddamnit, Mosley was right

I would never say it's a hobby but I really enjoy walking. Walking out to an isolated area and throwing rocks with my sling is infinitely better and more relaxing than anything I've ever done with some cunt.

Sophia Benoit is either gay or extremely retarded if she hasn't heard of eSports.

Attached: wimen.png (704x634, 54K)

This. She actually said her only value in this world is that she’s a whore, which isn’t exactly valuable

Men that are not manchildren generally pump these broads or keep them as plates.
They are literally bitching at their meal tickets.

Deflect all you want woman, men want virginal women without tattoos. Not a dirty whore, I don’t care if you call them “long term relationships” or “boyfriends” you’re a whore.

>hike straight into some pussy

>Start looking for hobbies as a teen
>Options are Soccer with literal Brazilians or /tg/ stuff
>Start 40k, the walk to the club/store keeps me in shape anyway
>First few girlfriends were absolutely livid with how much I'd spend on my armies and not on them
>None of them ever had any hobbies besides mallcrawling

Why dont women grow up and get hobbies? They keep the high school mentality pretty much until death in most cases.

The most pathetic people are those people with Twitter and facebook accounts

But i have both those hobbies and i still play vidya.

Attached: 149.png (447x352, 234K)

She's just crying out for attention
mad that she's not interesting enough for johnny user to come stumble over his own feet for her while she pretends to be uninterested and totally not alone, sad and rudderless in life like the rest of her kind

manchildren are an easy fix
a free women is a noisy bitch.
the less you care about what they think the more they want you. Don't fake it. Women are fake all day they can see right through the act.

She is right though
Both sports that (((they))) cant infiltrate

and 99% of women would be virgins if they had to earn sex like men. Having a cunt doesnt make you special, bitches.

Nope;

>Weakness is disgusting
>Women are weak by nature
>Another episode of self loathing women who project onto anyone that looks like daddy

Sophia has HPV and genital herpes.

Attached: 1548804398662.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Working out is a means, not an end.
Even a good workout takes an hour at most.
The real redpill is martial arts & (non-nig) dancing.

They say girls mature faster than boys but what they omit is girls don't mature past the age of 14.

Attached: 1553834120691.png (751x1084, 287K)

I'm not acting all ignorant and dumb, but why the fuck women's biggest insults to men is being ''virgins''? like wtf are they insuating here?

The same thing can be said for women

Attached: fat blue haired feminist.jpg (1080x695, 86K)

youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo

Why would any beautiful women care about some ugly ass gamer anyways.
This like a 9/10 chad crying on twitter that there are so many fat women in the world who could have been thin and fuckable if they went to the gym. Who does that even? Nobody.
Maybe crazy people, but not the sane ones.

Used to play my PS4 literally all fucking day so I sold it. Now I sit around and do nothing but smoke cigarettes and Jow Forums. I need a fucking job.

better investment than chasing women desu.

Dang son, I spend 50% of my wage on warhammer. But I’m a apprentice playing with the bosses sons so it’s worth it in the long run.

lol I remember that bitter whale

all she does is bitch on Twitter about how nobody wants to fuck her (but she don't need no man)

is...is this real?

Attached: wut.png (468x702, 526K)

i though going to the gym was problematic and alt right

Their only value is their cunt.
The only way to lose your virginity is through a cunt.
If you're a virgin youve never been through a cunt so to them you have no value.

I hate women so much.

>@1followernodad
>nodad
>no dad

1 year mandatory military service at age 18.

can confirm

Attached: p00n3zikvzyz.png (3056x2184, 3.62M)

You can do both if you play pokeymon go!

>Hobby
>Working out
Doesn't seem entertaining. For your question, don't encourage them to breed?

Anything and everything men spend time and money on other than women is problematic.

I do all of the above. Still a virgin.

Attached: 123919142.jpg (233x320, 21K)

I think she is gay because women like men and liking men is gay. Hence women are faggots.

ohh in other words, the better pussy slayer, you're the higher your value is to women. Interesting concept, cause we men dont like sluts who sleep around, but women respect guys who fuck around........fascinating

Sad but true

Attached: 1552399663544.jpg (452x818, 119K)

theres no good women

t. someone who works out, goes hiking and plays video games

better to spend their lunchtime out walking around rather than just sitting in the cafeteria waiting to go back to cubical hell to sit the rest of the day . **assuming you work in a cubical farm too

Someone remind me what flame height we're at now?

>1 year mandatory military service at age 18.
Can confirm, transformed my weak fat ass into a proper man and made me mature mentally 10 years

Yes. Women hate competition, they want to believe they're the best. So if you've already fucked every chick on Earth and she's the last one in her mind she's the best and the one you're going to keep.

I hate women so much, they need to be locked in cages so they can't damage society.

To clarify:
>You could have any woman you want, but you chose me!
> That means I'm the best!
No, you were a warm hole that was available at the time.

Keep inserting niggers into video games. Nigger fatigue is real.
Disgusted by all the negroids whites lose their most important form of escaping reality and are forced to face it. All go full "subscribe to pewdiepie"

Damn i cant wait for all the happenings.

Attached: 1553720396453.jpg (549x500, 95K)

Hobby you say?

Attached: hobbydeath.jpg (2404x1260, 917K)

she's probably a slut
mocking others for not having sex just to make her feel better after she spent years riding the cock carousal and now she's alone with only twitter to keep her company. Women who do nothing but tweet at strangers are absolutely pathetic, though even if she went hiking or worked out, men still wouldn't want to be with her because she has such a shitty personality and roast beef in her pants.

Women are just a series of holes to put your cock in.

Link to video on the right

Remove women's rights.

If you figure it out let me know.. my brother is one. Over 40 no job and sponges off mom.

post tits
you know you want to you whore

Attached: 15014561231.jpg (480x480, 49K)

Attached: 1524265254839.jpg (498x471, 70K)