Jow Forums will defend this

>Jow Forums will defend this
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIDW4sSd31c

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fTeMbe6Ie_0
solargeneral.org/the-race-war-of-black-against-white/
heretical.com/miscella/sheehan.html
lawfareblog.com/hezbollah-drugs-and-obama-administration-closer-look-damning-politico-piece
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

despite being 13% of the population, blacks commit 50% of all murders

we're AGAINST a police state faggot.

I just want the JEWS to stop pushing gangerster culture in all their music videos.
I want MOSSAD & the CIA to STOP running Drugs
I want the (((prison industrial complex))) SHUT DOWN

>13% includes black females
This stat is still misleading

No I won't. This video lacks context but it definitely seems to me that if that guy made one wrong move he could have been shot and I'm very far from liberal. It really pisses me off when cops think they hold all the power and they can harass people with no consequences. Honestly more people should shoot cops in self defense to put a stop to this shit.

good police work

whatever man, nobody died, nobody got beat up, who gives a single fuck about this?

THIN BLUE LINE MOTHERFUCKER

POL IS A PRO BOYS IN BLUE BOARD

MAYBE TRY NOT BEING A CRIMINAL NIGGER

youtube.com/watch?v=fTeMbe6Ie_0
whole thing

Nothing happened.
Nobody was charged with anything.
Stop fucking around in white neighborhoods in rental cars---that's so fucking sketch.

Fuck yeah we're defending this. This is Making America Great Again!

You gotta keep NIGGERS in check.

*ahem*

don't need to watch it.

still safer than africa.

nigs will never leave.

The nog said his "sirs" in the beginning which was good, they're learning.
I feel the black woman made the situation much worse, the cop was jumpy and looking for something.
The black wanted to get the fuck out without being shot so did what he was told.
I'd have to see the dispatch notes to be able to determine who is right or wrong, for all the cops know some old white lady called the cops cause there were black people in fron of her home for more than 30 seconds.

I hate the police bootlickers on this board so much. Police are all fucking scum.

>Stop fucking around in white neighborhoods in rental cars---that's so fucking sketch.
>land of the free
>for whites only
>surprised people who are oppressed act differently

>ever relaxing around blacks
Police learn this on day one

This happens to white people too , race bait material too easy for views nowadays . Cops are not going to be friendly towards everyone when theres 17k+ murders per year.. he ain't dead , go on your way , like the rest of us

>be american
>forget to say sir and your majesty while grovelling at the feet of a cop
>get shot

Based

>be Georgian
>die

What are the police like in Georgia?

That cop was being retarded for sure. But thats what Ive come to expect from NA. At least he bore his retardation well.

You do realize cops are the only thing keeping us from having a race war and finally cleansing America of niggers right?

>>Jow Forums will defend this
So will all decent people.
The cops wee just being cautious. That is all

If your not approach a cop like some kind of creature this won’t happen

america is for whites only. police need to attack nonwhites with extreme prejudice but treat whites like human.

implying black females don't commit murder

pattern recognition makes you more efficient at your job

Pseudo-KGB death squads who spend most of their shift between the brothel and rolling gays in the park

I attempt to look at these situations objectively....and I can say without a doubt that this cop violated many many many MANY basic rights.

His use of coercion was extremely excessive.

That being said, does he deserve to be fired? No. Does he deserve to be punished? Yes.

You can't cuff someone unless they are under arrest---that's basic shit.

Also....he sucks at searching vehicles---he checks only the obvious spots.

>when cops think they hold all the power
>think
except they do hold all the power nigger

Soo... is it legal to cuff civilians? WHILE saying they are not under arrest WHILE also forcing them into the back of a police car?

There are deffo hints of racial profiling. But Im happy to see that niggers have at least stopped nogging when facing the pigs.

>it definitely seems to me that if that guy made one wrong move he could have been shot
Who are you talking about?

over 1 million white americans have been murdered by blacks since the civil rights movement in the 1950's.

ONE .... MILLION ....

don't even bother calculating the rapes

have you ever been to the zoo?
sometimes it's hard to tell marijuana from nigger stench or monkey poo etc.

Blacks kill a lot of people. This is a fact. They also kick grannies in the head on subways. There's something wrong with black people.

I'm white and I get asked if I have drugs or weapons in my car when I get pulled over too.

holy shit sauce

So no physical force was used and the guy wasn't arrested, why is this an issue? If the guy didn't want to be harassed he shouldn't have chosen to be a nigger.

Cop was nervous because his co worker was a woman.

They ask everyone. Blacks are just more likely to actually have those things in their car.

yeah, hes clearly a drug dealer and he was high on many drugs including crack that day, im with the officer on this one, negro might have a gun, he needs to be prepared.

Dude c'mon, you make me embarrassed to even participate in this board if you can't think for yourself. Now, again, there isn't much context in this video so I could be making assumptions off of biased information but given the information which was shown the cop was clearly in the wrong. It really felt like the cop was baiting the guy to "reach" so he would have a reason to shoot him.
>How do you start it?
He wanted him to reach for something unseen.
>Did they give you a key fob or something?
Again he was baiting the guy to reach for something.

I don't know why he got pulled over in the first place but the way that cop talked made me extremely uncomfortable. I had a "friend" that was a sociopath and I was too young and naive to figure that out until years later. I say this because I could see the same manipulative language being used by the cop.

>Cop was nervous because his co worker was a woman.
Nawh man---he was trying to intimidate the negro by saying shit like "be real with me or I will write you this ticket" and shit---it was very underhanded and gay.

My final appraisal of the situation is that the neighbourhood is white (and the big protestant church they drove by is evidence of that)---and some churchey must have phoned the police that "black drug dealers" were in the park and they harassed the shit out of them so bad that they will never ever go to that park to drink or smoke ever again.

Since the negros were very polite, the cops let them off with nothing.

To be fair maybe the officer has PTSD from dealing with blacks. They do tend to be the ones who overwhelmingly attack and kill cops. Seems fair to be a little nervous around them to me. They also tend to brazenly smoke weed and carry guns so seems reasonable to suspect they may have it on them. They also tend to engage in a lot of car theft so it makes sense that he asks him if the car is his, which he replies it is a rental (which is odd).
Officer did nothing wrong, i support his suspicion. More officers' lives could be spared if they treat every black male with suspicion. They've earned it.

needs edit. remembered wrong. look up paul sheehan.

Almost 1 million white Americans were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by black Americans in 1992, compared with about 132,000 blacks who were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by whites

Over time, the cumulative effect has been staggering. Justice Department and FBI statistics indicate that between 1964 and 1994 more than 25 million violent inter-racial crimes were committed, overwhelmingly involving black offenders and white victims, and more than 45,000 people were killed in inter- racial murders. By comparisons 58,000 Americans died in Vietnam, and 34,000 were killed in the Korean War.

solargeneral.org/the-race-war-of-black-against-white/

When all the crime figures are calculated, it appears that black Americans have commited at least 170 million crimes against white Americans in the past 30 years.

heretical.com/miscella/sheehan.html

>cuffed
>no physical force
all burgers this retarded?

Couldn't give a shit mate.
Go along with whatever the cops want.
If you genuinely didn't do anything wrong, and yet they still book you, then it's time to sue.
It's that simple, don't need to whine like a bitch ass nigga on the internet to win the sympathies of coal burners and Tumblr virtue signalers.

Walahi my heart was fucking bounding outta my chest, cause I thought the redneck piece of shit is gonna shoot them those two guys. Why the fuck some white people are insanely just fucking pure evil beyond human comprehesion.

Lol they have blunt wraps in the fucking car.
That's how niggers treat a rental car, makes you think.

Don't break the law, asshole.

I've never been asked that. But I don't look at all like a criminal. I look like about the safest individual they are likely to pull over.

I'll rejoice with my fellow man the day american tyrants and their army of pigs on payroll die their predestined deaths.

Defense of extremism is no vice if you have ever been harrassed by their stasi police and nsa fags.

We gonna have to do it ourselves when the day comes. Id take a gangster with a drug charge over a pig with a drinking problem

I can wipe my arse on you if that will answer your question? Just fly here, you’ve prolly got about 12 hours before I need a new leaf.

>Loitering
>evidence of drug use
>racial profiling
>released without extra holes
Weeeee doggie, now that’s classic racism

Attached: AF2AF20D-6EB2-4638-8EEE-E8722C282228.png (488x400, 227K)

>doesn't shoot unarmed black man
>gets investigated anyway
Can't win.

>Next day this faggot calls 911 for muh help

Fine, we'll give you 6% then....6% committing 50% of crimes? Sounds like the dindu's have a culture problem.

You dont get help from the police.
they just protect the elite

No fuck those cops. They let them go.

Attached: correction-brazil-confed-cup-protests.jpg (750x481, 49K)

broke: government police
woke: private security

>be police
>forced to work around blacks
>don't relax

Based and redpilled.

>young people at a park at night, parks closed at night
>car smells like weed
>driving a car that doesn't belong to you
>passenger making suspicious moves

the cop was nice enough to explain what behavior they were doing that lead him to be suspicious. the cop asked him about the car multiple times because that's what they do when they question you. ask the same shit over and over to verify the truth.

if the cop were racist he would have roughed them up like the good old days. I can't stand non whites constantly cashing in on their racial privileges every fucking time to get out of shit.

Tragically, the cop in question didn't end up putting 15 rounds in the perps head. No excuse for that.

>licking the boot of blubbery retards just because they're in blue

Attached: 1552215574275.gif (267x260, 1.91M)

Nothing wrong as far as I can tell. He spoke sense. Why are dudes hanging out in a rental car at a park with cigarette ash on the floor, acting nervous and weird? How ashes on the floor of a rental and just sits in a ark with his friends, "Hanging out"? Hell, when I was 16 and smoked pot with friends and we got pulled over, the sniffer dog didn't find the bag of weed one guy put inbetween the backseat cushions. People are dumb thinking its a racial thing.

>You can't cuff someone unless they are under arrest---that's basic shit.
They can detain you and restrain you w/o an arrest. You can be lawfully detained for an investigation, so stop being dumb. Shit happens on Cops all the time.

>leaf
>reddit spacing
opinion discarded

Should have just tossed a grenade in the car and called it a day.

Attached: 1551874007439.jpg (480x488, 22K)

No it isnt

Hi, Jamal

stay mad, Jamal

>Jews say people are oppressed
>believing a Jew

The leaf everyone.

Cops don't bother me because I'm not a known fucking loser that is frequently stopped/targeted by cops. I'm also not a nigger which is why I appreciate cops for doing what they do: killing niggers

>I want MOSSAD & the CIA to STOP running Drugs
lawfareblog.com/hezbollah-drugs-and-obama-administration-closer-look-damning-politico-piece

>pattern recognition makes you more efficient at your job
makes you better at life. It's a primary function of your brain so that you can stay alive.

What traffic violation did pothead asswipe do? Tell me I'm white got the drug sniffing dogs out on my old truck....more oh wez being oppressed un shit...Saw nothing but an edited video that shows a respectful officer under full control...meanwhile I had bald sheriff steroid guy scream at me because he thought a passenger didn't have a seat belt on...but was wrong...hell he even said if he found a pot seed in my car(I don't smoke pot) I'm going to jail

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with racial profiling, it is just acting upon reality.

Your right. If you want to be that way black males aged 16 to 35 commit 50% of all violent crimes.

Seems to me the police officer was very respectful and professional in the way he acted.
Maybe if the niggers wouldn't do suspicious shit all the time and just cooperate instead of being niggers, then they wouldn't have this problem.

Attached: 1470146081515.jpg (992x768, 118K)

>KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF THE WHEEL
>PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR
>OUT OF THE CAR NOW
>PULL DOWN YOUR PANTS
>TURN ROUND THREE TIMES AND TOUCH YOUR TOES
>BACKFLIP NOW
>NOW HOP FORWARD ONE ONE LEG 8 TIMES
>TURN AROUND SCUM
>DOWN ON THE GROUND
>NOW CRAWL TOWARD ME AND KISS MY BOOTS
*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!*
>STOP RESISTING STOP RESISTING
*BANG BANG BANG*

Reading between the lines there is quite interesting

wow
a nigger doing what niggers do to cops and a cop doing what cops do to niggers
wow
im gonna watch this video leaf, thank you i havent seen this episode 100 times

wtf the nog driver actually acts decent

Attached: 1552515499924.png (276x301, 55K)

>they have blunt wraps in the fucking car
>blunt wraps

No, they didn't.
What are you talking about?
At what point in the video did you see that?
Also: who cares how someone treats a fucking rental car? Is that some new measure of decency? Give me a break with the holier-than-thou shit. Their car was spotless except for a Cliff Bar wrapper and a couple other candy bar wrappers or whatever.

That very well may be true - but these particular cops had no reason to pull that car over in the first place.

*Niggers. Not all blacks are niggers

anyones in a car "just hangin out" in a park or the like in the dead of night is 99% of the time up to something, not always illegal but probably. I'm white as driven snow and i've been ordered out of a car before and I just complied and a minute later they went about their business.

This is just a nigger being uppity and thinking hes being picked on... again.

Yes and?
Even here the cops occasionally stop random people, for drug tests, etc...

ok (((user)))

This

>niggers

Attached: blacksareevil.png (1038x492, 379K)

The existence of that thing has already violated the law.

I'm white and they pulled their guns out on me to tell me to turn down the music on a small get-together with a bunch of koreans in my dorm at college. Was around 8 or 9 in the evening.
They went in SWAT style guns out and held the guns towards me yelling "WHAT ARE YOU NERVOUS FOR DO YOU HAVE A GUN??? TAKE OUT YOUR WEAPON!!" To which I said I'm about to have a heart attack and have no guns on me. One of them yelled "I HAVE NO GUNS ON ME WHATTT???" to which I said "I have no guns on me, officer" which soothed his ego and they brought their guns down.

ACAB 1213

you sound like a nigger

Attached: 68EDFE7C-84D1-4641-9D99-150118C26CBC.jpg (488x595, 47K)