Alright fbi, I'll bite

Alright fbi, I'll bite.

Why do some anons push that Tarrant was a massad agent? Seems counterintuitive..

Attached: 1A809337-889F-4345-9E87-136A32C6F8D0-951-00000131E6CD4DB8.png (788x927, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EOCufOQein4
youtube.com/watch?v=xN67XITvut4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Georgian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Russo-Georgian_diplomatic_crisis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_military_intervention_in_Ukraine_(2014–present)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli–Palestinian_conflict
youtube.com/watch?v=FPCFV8EaAsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QRchUhHtNL4
youtube.com/watch?v=79REbmTCXPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-Mg9k7VgP0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=EOCufOQein4

He was a patsy, not a mossad agent.
the spooks do this shit all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=xN67XITvut4

Bill Clinton - Mossad agent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Georgian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Russo-Georgian_diplomatic_crisis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_military_intervention_in_Ukraine_(2014–present)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli–Palestinian_conflict
youtube.com/watch?v=FPCFV8EaAsQ

>the spooks do this shit all the time.
true. (pic related)

he was likely a low IQ sperg, easily manipulated by MOSSAD handlers, spoon fed bullshit, maybe they even help him getting the weapons.

Attached: terror factory.jpg (317x475, 110K)

Indeed
I read the book you posted and it got me thinking when I saw the video. He is said to have purchased 4 guns online from gun city but I have only been able to locate the shotgun on their website. The other weapons are a mystery.
Also, where did he learn to make bombs and when did he have time to place 12 around the area?

hes mossad. sloppy job mossad

Attached: 1552870090084.png (708x472, 671K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=FPCFV8EaAsQ
surprised to see this guy is redpilled on fake terrorism,
but still pushes the 9/11 official story

He was a lonely wolf and you a paranoid

I think the two main global threats are the islam at the base of the pyramid and the jews on the cusp.

>letting the bots manipulate you
user

youtube.com/watch?v=QRchUhHtNL4
youtube.com/watch?v=79REbmTCXPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-Mg9k7VgP0o

They like to point out how all the kebab removers were mossad and encpurage us to shill for israel. Which is literally happening in real life with almost all the far right wing parties in Europe supporting Israel.

Attached: 1553807339153.png (337x380, 198K)

I dont understand why people think no one died. I think the whole thing was either exploited or assisted either way, but 100% people were killed.
I dont know who was responsible but come on: Tarrant traveled the whole world, bought guns, and live streamed to WHO KNOWS.
Yeah it was an assisted operation for sure. But I personally think it's a bunch of governments working together. Not just one.
Wtf do I know, I go to college with people who are "proud mk ultra" lol. I just want to fucking paint, leave me alone government.

Mossad removijg kebab? This anti-mossad shilling literally makes me love Israel. Lol

Attached: 1553452855943.jpg (456x337, 49K)

>Why do some anons push that Tarrant was a massad agent? Seems counterintuitive..
Good guess, got it in one.

Because he shot muslims and not jews. Shooting up a synagog would be like pissing in the ocean though.

When you take a moment to stop painting you should read the book: Terror Factory (an user posted the book above)
The guy was a patsy, like Breivik.
In a nut shell: they pick highly motivated individuals with profound beliefs. Obviously a lone wolf could not plan such a complex operation (guns, training, explosives, ammo, equipment). So they fund and prepare these guys to do stupid shit, They do this because they know they will benefit from the repercussions. In his case it was more funding to create a NZ police state, ban guns, create new laws.
Yes people did die. False flag does not mean people did not die.

Tannant was a patsy for the 5 eyes network (glow in the darks from 5 countries) Canada, USA, UK, NZ and Australia. The 6th eye is Israel who operates via US proxies.

They filled the head of this gym instructor with all kinds of stupid shit and he went on his mission to save the white race which of course blew up in his fucking face,
The End

Yes yes YES! Our Jew plan is to bring in the muzzys and then drive them back out by terrorizing them! We will profit off of our ownership of shipping companies!

The attack was on the muslims the jews hate the most, genius

They are the same boomer faggots that believe in Q nonsense. White people should own this event with no apologies.
This is what happens when the rulers flood oue homelands with desert savages, who indeed have killed way more of us on our soil than vice versa.
3,000>.