What are your thoughts of this monkey?

What are your thoughts of this monkey?

Attached: Screenshot_20190329-084755_Instagram.jpg (1077x1071, 441K)

Based chimp

Attached: Gurowksi_Slavery_History_Jews.jpg (1399x1049, 248K)

Bix nood

>victimhood intensifies

She'll be mad at whitey no matter how they behave.

I do not accept "White Privilege" as a valid concept.

I have literally ruined people's birthdays over this shit, and I do not regret is because not backing down is more important than pleasing whatever cock-holster thinks they can impose "original sin" on me for my race.

This country was built by Englishmen, if you don't like us, you can fuck off or we'll kill you.

It looks like the left is moving towards segregation. Sounds great to me.

I CEE WHUTCHALL TRYNU DU BUT NIIIGA GIB ME A 40 SHIET CAL ME UP HO LET ME SMACC THAT LIL BOOTY BITCH AYYYY NIGA WHUT

If she lives ina mjority skin color of her own race would she still be saying this? This is like if i went to china and complained about the racism the world gives me because china is racist to me.

>englishmen

Attached: 1550640007832.gif (500x282, 458K)

It was based until the part about privilege.

I'm not a racist, therefore, I cannot acknowledge the color of her skin. She is human, we are all human. One race, one love, etc etc

Attached: frogtux.png (225x225, 20K)

Attached: IMG_2413.jpg (924x1000, 205K)

She should acknowledge her brown privilege while her ape cousins get slaughtered in Africa.

she can live In US because of US people because it's US people country , if she doesn't like it she can gtfo to africa

She's right about the race thing. The only time I hear "there's only one race - the human race" it's coming from white cucks.

If the environment is so hostile to shitskins, why don't they leave? In Africa, niggers can have all of the black privilege they want.

how do i go to twitter and got many replies from niggers? i never had twitter account.

Acknowledging your color in the first place is the reason why you have struggles pertaining to prejudice.

hey guys in going to the middle east and gonna complain about towel head privilege! wish me luck!

RACIST ASS MOTHA FUCKA WE BULLT THIS SHIT! WE NIGGA! NOT YOU BITCH! WE WAS SLAVES N SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

>400 years ago my ancestor was whipped thats why I cant get a job.
Seems legit. If only we didn't tell her that, she'd be fine.

White person acknowledges race;
>WTF racist? Race is a social construct. There's only one race - the human race.

White person does not acknowledge race:
>WTF racist? Race is real. Stop erasing my experience.

Attached: 1528265963391.jpg (788x492, 65K)

She's American bucko.

Based and bluepilled

Seems like a smart girl.

Jow Forums should cool it with the racism. Wanting the best for your race (in particular, not wanting your race to die out) doesn’t mean you have to post racist stuff all the time.

anglo with a spine. RARE

Attached: 1528841585674.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)