What’s Jow Forums‘s relationship with their mother?

What’s Jow Forums‘s relationship with their mother?

Attached: 31B5D946-2634-43C5-AA10-7E396E486A50.png (1644x2268, 2.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colt_clan_incest_case
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reasonably

She delivers tendies and pop to my fortress of solitute, and I promised to not call her a fat stupid whore at the walmart.

Attached: 1553831758442.jpg (878x738, 277K)

Healthy. I was I could say the same for you.

Platonic.

Sadistic love and endless rituals

Furry /ss/ is as good as regular /ss/. Go on, OP.

Not sexualized

Better recently. I realized that her whole life she was doing the best she could and that under her circumstances probably 90% of marriages would have fallen apart, but she still managed to keep our family together and make breakfast lunch and dinner for my sister and I for a long time. For a while I hated her because I blamed her for my softness, my entitledness, but recently I've realized that's my own fault. She keeps texting me asking if we can get lunch sometime. Maybe I will tomorrow. Thanks, OP.

Incestuous.

Attached: 1550995416013.jpg (960x686, 155K)

I wish my mom was attractive

It's mixed. She tried to be a good mother but has always been a terrible woman. Cheating on her first husband, getting into fights and accusing her new husband, smacking her daughters when she feels "disrespected" but acts the victim when they hit back. It's all so tiresome.

bad, but stable at the moment

Nearly killed her a couple times so not that good

In reality it's fine. I wouldn't want to fuck my mom or anything.

In my anime fantasies, I am like a shota boy who has a extremely hot mom with giant futa dick. We fuck daily and cum buckets.

I'm basically her physical labor worker and animal caretaker for her while I get free food and a roof over my head. Can't complain.

Incest is a mental illness that is passed down generation to generation because they normalize degenerate behavior.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colt_clan_incest_case

>The family grew to nearly 40 members ranging from grandparents to mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, aunts, uncles, nephews, brothers and sisters all engaging in various forms of incest. Many of the children suffered from deformities and medical problems. School attendance was transient and happened only when welfare officers came, and children needed remedial teaching once there. Some children tortured animals, mutilating their genitals, as pastime.

She's dead to me, that fucking bitch.

It’s always fucking canada

We are close but i really cant respect her.

horrible. i hate her.

mommy futa faggets are literally worse than feet faggets.

I never knew my mother. I was raised in a state orphanage. It wasn't that bad, actually. I was treated pretty well and got along alright with the other kids. No bullies or freaky stuff. Some of the people I know who grew up knowing their parents had screwed up lives. Maybe parents are overrated.

So you're a nigger?

Abusive.

Did she like push you to the ground and start sucking your cock while she badmouthed you?

Hot

we get along but she wishes I would talk about my feelings more or something along those lines

Is she redpilled?

Who the fuck even thinks to draw this kind of crap? I bet they were molested by their mother.

Stop being such a moralfag, this is Jow Forums. /d/ regularly posts shitting dick nipples for crying out loud. You aren't ready for this site, boomie

Attached: 1390972732795.jpg (315x315, 29K)

Hapa

Horrible. I haven’t seen my mom in about 9 months and when I was a kid she would give my step dad money for drugs and let us kids go hungry. After that and much much more. I texted her the other day and asked if I can see her and she tells me no.

My mom is a whore and drug addict. I havent seen her in 11 years and have no interest in getting back in touch.

Attached: zdhr14gp143z.jpg (2048x1536, 313K)