Mutts of pol - does it ever worry you that you might inadvertently blurt out 'nigger' irl?

And that will be the instant end of your career and reputation, unless you're from a backward, rural racist hillbilly region.

Attached: 45235542.png (550x535, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've never had that problem

my boss is a nigger and i call him boss nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c

Attached: bossnigguh.jpg (200x201, 10K)

This question is addressed specifically to mutts

Unlike you who needs to go outside to shit i can stay in my house until i die

Checked. I sympathize with your health condition.

Attached: 1492372973008.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

makes sense to me

I would pray for death if I were that guy.

Attached: 1553510076532.png (500x552, 98K)

kek, what are you a cuck?
>sees flag
Nevermind, just stay the fuck out of America. You aren't welcome here.

I've done it several times but since I'm an actual mutt I call upon my half dune coon to sterilize the situation, but really only if I dont hate the nigger I said it in front of, otherwise I double down on it.

yep every day b/c school teacher

the naacp is running district now
calls shots

I have Tourette's. I scream nigger all the time. I work for the IRS so it isn't a problem.

>fake internet bravado

Attached: 1451794338782.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I literally work with you poo niggers and I stare you subhumans down in the hallyway with hatred all the time. It's funny how uncomfortable they get.
Don't come here, ever. I'll never go to India lmao

Im a zoomer, so i say it causally when talking to my friends. It's really no big deal just a normal word. My only fear is a monkey over hears me and uses it as an excuse to chimp out.

Based and alpha as fuck if true

>b-but i am a productive member of society
>larping this hard
user please stop...

Attached: 1491285507317.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

Please don't post this webm ever again

>inadvertently

Attached: 1540738323722.png (332x332, 148K)

Bong friend do you live outside of london?

What exactly is wrong with this guy other than obese? Is he rotting away in bed?
Like, he has an extra fucking tortoise shell of fatty shell-like scar tissues on his back/ass/lower back? She sticks her fucking hand into a weirdly out of place rocky crevasse of bubbled flesh

Like what the fuck happened to this man

doesn't worry me at all, what worries me is that there's actual slum posters from brazil but especially india who unironically post here
imagine the fucking smell of you and other poos slums in this thread

Too much dead cells. That gives the fungusbro a boner. Bacteriabros also love eating that dead epiderm and connective tissue.

>deflecting
Ehh the smell can't possibly be any worse than that of morbidly obese mutts (50%+ of the US population) like in this case -

Attached: 1492621703291.jpg (901x473, 65K)