WTF?!?!?!?

anyone here that knows how to bring down websites??

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_homosexuality

Attached: Capture.png (897x327, 36K)

you have to re-write the article by using your own sources and references.

you ever heard how homosexualism was normal among ancient greeks or romans? well it's always normal when civilizations are falling

it was "normal" in the end of the Hellenic civilization

what?

it's always normal when civilization is falling. sometimes during that period people try to rewrite history like they do today in some european countries and it gets projected on whole civilization.
in just 50 years britons will belive niggers are natives to europe

>all orthodox church jurisdictions, such as the orthodox church in america, have taken the approach of welcoming people with "homosexual feelings and emotions"
you don't see any problems in this statement??

Yeah man. When you're on the site press ALT+F4 and it's gone.

Yeah, go over to /b/ and ask them to help

Oh wait, it’s not 2007 anymore. Now all you’ll get is “NYPA” bullshit because they’re a bunch of anime-loving faggots over there now.

I miss old /b/

What exactly do you want to do and what is your issue precisely

well, i would like to learn how to bring down websites because apparently no one else is going to do anything
>what is your issue precisely
Christians have been demonized for there beliefs and yet they dare to write this crap for what they hold dear

Yeah dude, I know ALL about taking down websites. Heh... You might even call me a pro a this.... *cracks knuckles* Okay, time to take this bogey DOWN with my secret weapon.... THE F5 KEY....

HERE.....

WE.......

GO............

*joker laugh*

yeah yeah..ok

You might want to sort your priorities mate. Who cares what the Church does anyway

Having feelings or urges is not the same as acting on those feelings and urges.

you may be right, but i had enough, i want to act
i can't just go outside and punch commies and anarchists....
So i ask you, what can i do to help my country???

First of all, start with yourself. Be the best version of yourself. Drop all procrastinating hobbies, read a book or two, look for jobs more actively if unemployed. Start lifting and running to get in shape. Then try improving those close to you. Your family your woman and your close colleagues and friends. Propose group activities and avoid wasting time doing pointless things. Turn off the TV and reduce time spent on Jow Forums or online in general

Then start improving others in your broader environment. Start looking into party politics, identify what can be done locally and so on..... Of course it's worth mentioning that this wont happen in a day. You need to start putting simple goals that you can achieve daily weekly and monthly. Measured small successful steps will build the confidence needed to do the right thing for yourself in all areas

>Drop all procrastinating hobbies
i have deleted fb, insta etc.
>read a book or two
done
> look for jobs more actively if unemployed
i'm a student in uni, i have a summer job only
>Start lifting and running to get in shape
already done
>Then try improving those close to you
in progress
>Turn off the TV
i don't have a TV of course

Well that's a good start I guess. Try to finish as fast as possible and dont actually postpone military service unless you can comfortably pay it off (a bit unlikely for the average Greek). Major point: Do socialize, especially around circles which include women, BUT (a big but) dont waste too much precious time chasing random thots. Try to make yourself seem active and valuable without supplicating random college whores.

i agree with all, but i wish Greek nationalist were more active in matters involving the internet...
we should not be afraid to speak our minds.

One of my friends was very involved in the Greek subreddit. But that was a very hard, uphill battle with all the commies and neets there

Why bring it down, it's all true. And homosexuality has been rampant in the clergy for centuries.