Colombian woman known as 'The Beast' dies after 'five hours of drug-fuelled sex'

Colombian woman known as 'The Beast' dies after 'five hours of drug-fuelled sex'

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/columbian-woman-32-dies-after-14164649

What position did she die in?

Attached: Beast.jpg (511x858, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=On3etueeGIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If it wasn’t that one amazon position Then that’s disappointing

Double anal

Shit was she the last white in Colomba.

Yeah you white cunts like to blame us Pakis for being pedos, all to cover up your own pedophilic behavior. Bastards, glad your race is dying out.

How is this worthy of a news article? A roastie dies doing hardcore anal. Woop die doo, that happens daily.

how can one die from having anal sex? May be it's the drug overdose and blood pressure from sex.

>dying during consensual sex is pedophillic
Dumb fucking paki the difference is if a white does it every white person will say its disgusting and the person should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law while your shit religion is fine with it.

How the hell did you get the visa bro? Was it easy to get it? Did you have a family in UK to sponsor you? Or you got it by marrying your cousin/whoever that you married who was living there? It is hard as fuck for us to get British visa. Or any western visa desu.

It can rupture the intestine and you get waste inside your body where waste shouldnt be.

>how can one die from having anal sex?
A.I.Ds

Internal bleeding causes by ruptures. These injuries happen more often when you don't feel the pain.

Destroyed guts

Toll paid.

S

Attached: 1553020362880.jpg (680x745, 85K)

These makes sense. Then again I have seen faggots insert their whole arms inside one another.
youtube.com/watch?v=On3etueeGIg

A degenerate junkie whore is dead.

This is truly newsworthy and I am completely heartbroken.

I’ve seen a video of a faggot putting fire crackers in his ass then lighting and exploding them

>you are pedos because some 32yo hag thot died during sex.
7/10

The anus isn't meant for sex and degenerates often permanently damage theirs with anal sex. Sad.

>whore dies
Wow cool story

Sad. Her gaping rectum could have been making some honest incel a very happy man.