Barr confirmed Russian meddling

And that wikileaks is a russian inteligence asset
Why is this ignored?
"Trump Jr went and worked with wikileaks
theguardian.com/media/2017/jul/11/julian-assange-donald-trump-jr-wikileaks

Is this just the typical, once you get power you are immune thing?
Are people scared to discuss that Russian meddling is real as then its a very short line to point this out and that Barr is making a jedi truth?

Attached: 3UKZJlP.png (1073x173, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

g-2.space/
thehill.com/homenews/senate/436293-rand-paul-blocks-resolution-calling-for-mueller-report-release?amp
youtu.be/eQllunHssEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why is this ignored?
It's not being ignored, nobody believes it. I don't believe it, even if Barr is writing that is Mueller concluded. I'd have to see how Mueller reached this conclusion in order to believe it.

It doesn't line up with third party analysis of the hacks
g-2.space/

>And that wikileaks is a russian inteligence asset
reminder that its illegal to look at wikileaks

Because cunts have been screaming RUSSIA for years now, and people are tired of hearing about it. Trump and his campaign were cleared by Mueller, so the public is moving on.

this is false, neck yourself

>a jedi truth?
hmmmmm
Trilby or Fedora today, what to wear.

mfw the one person in all this who turns out innocent

Attached: .png (485x592, 359K)

They’re conflating the DNC leaks with the Podesta emails

>2017

Why would you ever think using the word Jedi on this board would award you any credibility? I'm so tired of this double-reverse memeshit.

Attached: XSUh00C_d.jpg (640x654, 24K)

Give it up, you lost. Again.
#learntocope

BULLSHIT "Barr" confirmed nothing..and now that the discredited Mueller psyop which was done to smear and lie about the source of information that confirmed and exposed pizzagate is over you jews have no bullets left in your sissy guns

no its not you ignorant fuck...wikileaks is btw dead Assange murdered all we have had is CGI faked interviews with ZOG assets.

So then you are saying Barr is playing Iran Contra again?

No one gives a fuck about Iran Contra. That was over thirty years ago. Mueller will be called before Congress, and he will say if Barr changed his report.

And when Mueller confirms that wikileaks is Russian and meddling did occur?
Where dies that put trump team since Jr and Stone worked with wikileaks?

>doesn't believe wikileaks is a Russian asset
Come on, are you 12 or retarded?

No1curr

>doesnt believe the world is flat
Come on, are you 12 or retarded

Are you retarded

of course Russian meddling was real but people are to stupid to figure out they played both sides including at one point creating and promoting both a pro-trump rally at Trump tower and an anti-trump rally at the same time/place
they want civil war in the US and the left trying to turn this into a weapon against Trump when it's both sides effected may just give them one

pic related it's not about party

Attached: steinflynnputinrtdinner.jpg (915x610, 130K)

Yep
thehill.com/homenews/senate/436293-rand-paul-blocks-resolution-calling-for-mueller-report-release?amp
Got to hide the truth, the all over meddling, and defenitely the Chinese corruption
You know the steele dossier outlines in page 8 that russia gate is a coverup to hide the Chinese buy outs?
Really funny how it gets ignored

>can't even spell intelligence right

checked
can't score party points when it's your party too

And it worked better than they ever dreamed because the left couldn't handle losing one stinking election. I didn't like Obama, but I didn't have a mental breakdown when he was elected.

Wrong, only the media can look at it. Just like CNN says. Source: youtu.be/eQllunHssEk

Attached: 7928C8420A064E9B9E553CD643F001F2.jpg (640x636, 375K)

>I'd have to see how Mueller reached this conclusion in order to believe i
This. I doubt the DNC turned their severs over to Mueller. He most likely trusted the DNC’s private analysis of who hacked them. Which is total bullshit.

DUDE
POP CULTURE
LMAO

liberals from redditstan genuinely think they are smarter than us

Attached: JUST LIKE DARTH VADER.jpg (628x614, 67K)

>wikileaks is a russian inteligence asset
Translation. A russian national leaked Hillary Clinton's emails from her unsecured phones and computers to wikileaks.
"HOW DARE YOU LOOK AT MY TEXT MESSAGE TO JAMAL!"

But the Repubs used the same service
Its part of the interstate compact that governs our two party systen

Why would any of it matter? Even if Russia did hack shit would it make a difference to how you voted? Can Americans not filter out propaganda?

Trusting anything British... sure the British have excellent food, unsurpassed auto electronics, impeccable teeth, modest women... but they are not trustworthy

>propaganda
Except the leaks were 100% real. The whole Russiagate frenzy is just the deep state glowniggers being butthurt that their internet troll divisions were completely ineffective at gaslighting the American people into disbelieving the truth.

hillarys leaked E-mails effected some swing voters
she wasn't likable to start and that may have finished her off
the fucked up part is that the Russians didn't really make up anything they just showed us what was there already
they're guilty of giving us a more transparent election and that's why democrats are scared

The left believes most Americans are too stupid to understand when they are being lied to. They see themselves as have excellent critical thinking skills. This is why the are so easy to fool.

Wait... you mean HillDaBeast's bathroom server got hacked by Ruskies?

Not surprised

Attached: lol.jpg (540x405, 37K)

All roads lead back to HillDaBeast and her ilk
>Feinstein
>Comey
>et al

Attached: James-Comey-Clinton-Foundation-HSBC-1.jpg (2119x3300, 1.83M)

Trump is her plant

Russians aren't the only ones

Attached: 1535514775758.jpg (1084x1146, 781K)

I look at a lot of shit.
When Trump first came on the scene as a republican, I was like wait ~ what? Trump has always been a Democrat. Trump even joked during the campaign. That the only thing he ordered HillBeast to do was to attend his wedding.

But no.
[Doubt]

You never know though.

Comey just seems to be an idiot. He seems like he'd be an assistant manager at shoe store instead of an FBI Director.

Im knowing fellow nigger

Attached: download (1).jpg (297x223, 21K)

This... notice how it doesn't specifically say the DNC.

Every organized crime gang has diverse members.
They can't all be the mastermind. Some have to be the stooges.

Attached: 5bcda1c5bb0bd7f63ff7cae3980ae942.jpg (236x195, 13K)

Are you stupid?
Mueller indicted what? 23 Russians and companies
That's public information.

Omg barr puts in his report mueller found russians doing things.....

Hurrdurr

found the bot

>/2017/jul/11

try a bit harder next time, retard

But pol told me russian meddling is fake news

Trump collusion is fake news. Russian troll-factory def. tried to meddle on social networks.
But lmao if you decide on who to vote in election based on some faggy memes on the Internet - you deserve to be meddled with.

Trump collusion is fake news
truth just about every relevant government meddled in our election
the euros and leaf politicians all made statements like"well I shouldn't interfere but Trump bla blah bla"
at least the Russians had the common decency to put a cloak over their dagger

SETHRICH

Everyone knows it was Seth Rich that "stole" the most damaging e-mails. This is very vague and they are probably trying to just blame the Podesta "hack" (boomer phishing scam) on the Russians.

No one cares because the wl email dump was 100% verified. No one cares about Russia.

>at least the Russians had the common decency to put a cloak over their dagger

Nice.

US meddles everywhere. So I'm baffled by the
>oy vey *clutches beads* [orders the death penalty]

>huh.jpg

>Wikileaks is suddenly bad
Omegalul could you glow anymore you fucking faggot

Attached: 1552837972557.jpg (695x504, 109K)

this and only this. they are memory holing him

Seth Rixh theft is based on a croation(russian) saying that its impossible to have 50 mbit connection in a commercial sector
For a point, that means dsl only, not even adsl
Which is decidely false given the sales packages of 250 megabyte commercial or gigabit resudential present in southern maryland northern virginia

This, I remember it being commonly praised as bringing transperacy to shady government happenings
But then immediately after Obama got elected it became an apocalyptic threat to national security and actual terrorists

The entire American intelligence community is an Israeli asset.

this but with all the countries

It was evil for repubs under bush
Evil for dems under obama
Evil for both under trump, but not for some kekistani
Dak now

Nobody said that the Russians didn't try to fuck with the election, that's just fact. But the investigation was on whether or not the Trump campaign was in a conspiracy WITH the Russian government or other Russian groups attempting to fuck with the election and that's what they didn't find solid evidence on at least not on Trump personally. IE people around Trump did it to keep Trump's hands personally clean of it. If they had solid evidence that Trump himself ordered these meetings, they would have indicted him, but they didn't and will probably never have it, because those who did contact the russian government and were indicted for it did so of their own volition as far as we know. The other part of the investigation was whether or not Trump obstructed justice to interfere with the investigations of Michael Flynn et al, such as by firing James Comey. The problem is, they never found enough evidence to prove that he fired Comey to halt the investigation, he had plausible denial, citing that he fired Comey for other reasons. It can look fishy as hell and it does, but there's no proof to the contrary so they can't charge him for it. That's what Mueller said by he can't conclude that the President committed a crime but he also can't exonerate him.

The situation looks fishy but he can't prove it in a trial beyond a reasonable doubt. So no trial will happen.

You have no proof at all that Wikileaks works for Russia.
You just noticed that Wikileaks seemingly supports trump, and since you people have been touting the trump Russia narrative for 3 years, you just put 2 and 2 together and assumed Wikileaks is Russian.

>Implying any Russian connection was actually Russian and not (((Russian)))
Even Putin made a joke about it. It went something like
>Maybe some Jew with Russian passports meddled in the election, but the Kremlin did not.

There's only like 20-50 actual Trump supporters on this board anymore. So nobody cares.

Attached: israelrespect.png (514x249, 96K)

Barr didn’t confirm shit. All he did was relay what Mueller said. Everyone knows the server wasn’t hacked. The data transfer rate required to download files from the DNC to Romania (where the alleged hacker was that already admitted he didn’t do it), would’ve required bandwidth simply not possible. The time stamps on the files show the download speed was consistent with USB 3.0.

In other words, they were taken with a USB drive, not downloaded over the web. Find me anyone, anywhere in the world, where you can expect sustained USB-3 speeds over the web. The infrastructure doesn’t exist to pull this off. It’s all going to come out.

How are sych speeds impossible?
The statement was 6 megs a second, something common for commercial cable let alone fiber
And me, gigabit fios

Tbh I know and witnessed the origin of the Steele Dossier with my own eyes when it happened, and because of that, I don't believe claims of Russian meddling for a second. They always turn out to be false upon closer inspection. And you wouldn't get FBI agents getting caught red-handed trying to fabricate evidence if there was any real evidence to be found.
> w-what? The source is totally legitimate
The source was fanfiction, written by a Jow Forumsack and fed to a jobless pundit who was buddies with a bunch of neocons who in turn were buddies with a bunch of feds.

meddling...what a faggotty word...It so fucking vague and broad I would spend a lifetime defending such loose accusations...say what the fuck you mean or put that dick back in your mouth and shut the fuck up...

Yes meme flag, its so fake it fools Trump into thinking its real