Incels

Should they be allowed to vote?
Why do they feel like they have to speak out about politics and be heard when they aren't even getting laid?
Should they even be allowed to vote?

Attached: Screenshot_20190329-025749.png (1581x2048, 1.45M)

Why don't we take up a notch and make it so only married men can vote. Sticking your cock in some roastie doesn't make you any wiser.

>Why do they feel like they have to speak out about politics and be heard

um, because they were given phones and social apps

>Incels
Go back to r*ddit you fucking faggot, you are absolute cancer.

Reminder incel was a term coined by a feminist and now commonly used by roasties and thots

Attached: 10AFB99A-9553-4ABF-9805-B9D393B3F153.jpg (605x658, 83K)

Prune example of why incels should be snapped out of existance

Attached: avengers-infinity-war-snap.jpg (1487x882, 471K)

go back

Wtf, where's my $20,000?

Attached: 1551700552641.png (968x709, 537K)

Anyone who uses incel is either a roastie or an honorary roastie

t. Incel

Lot of BIG MAD incels on the board right now. YIKES

I have a boyfriend you retard
How am i an incel

I apologize, you should be wearing your gay flag so that your not conflated for their scum.

Sage

Im not an attention whoring fag
So i dont need to wear a memeflag

I assume non-adult years are not counted.
In that case, I am owed 30k and the expiry date on that debt is not up yet.

You owe me $100.000. I only accept cash or gold/silver.

You don't even know what incel means. Lol

Only adult years?
I'm 39 you guys do the math

Attached: 1546521454132.png (1440x1530, 1.23M)

I'm 42 and I've never kissed a girl or had sex. I make minimum wage. I really have nothing to live for at this point. It's never going to happen. Might as well be a eunuch.

Attached: 1553041190823.png (611x672, 149K)

Only married white men over the age of 25 who own land should vote.

Does this apply retroactively? If so where can I get my 280.000$?

You forgot to add with children. If you aren't child bearing you are a genetic dead end and shouldn't get to decide the future of those who will exist in future generations.

If you go against the left then you're an incel.

Even Kanye West got called that before.

Where can I collect my 80,000$ from?

Easy

Lmao 10k fuck off
How poor are you nerds

10k $ for not losing my virginity? Count me in

Attached: backoff.jpg (800x450, 54K)

What's being "against the left"?

Not accepting endless whoring?

Where's my 200k? :|

You're a 200 year old virgin?

I do have to admit that the incel meme is pretty funny and apropro for some of you loser twerps.

Get off the internet and try being a man for once in your lives. Come back after you've actually had your dick in some chicks cunny. We'll take you faggots seriously then.

Fuck off Normie. I'm a 24 year old kissless handholdless disabled virgin and I make more money than you I bet (70k)

>he doesnt know about the benefits of nofap

Jesus christ the lack of arguments is real.
PS: this user gets it. Best thing for everyone involved is if incels, women, fags, non-whites, no-one who doesn't bring positive long-term prospects to the table gets to vote.

Attached: 1538868331525.jpg (900x900, 292K)

Virgin here

Explain what difference peenus in avgina actually makes? I literally do not understand what will change if I bone some slut. Isn't it more important to have being in relationships than just having sex? Truly don't get it

He's just a whoremonger who wants you to make the same mistake he did. Sex is for marriage.

Being a virgin is not something to be ashamed of. Having self control to not engage in premarital sex is called discipline. Nothing to let people tear you down about. Plus you don't have herpes most likely.

Only adult male citizens who have a wife should be able to vote.

Unironically yes

I banged 53 girls and liked it sure but then I got married and had 3 kids with 1 wife. I’m much happier with the 1 wife but I still want to bone some random strange

Hard to describe

Do i get back pay?

Tbh there are limits to what you assume. Being in a relationship just for it's own sake is worthless. Having a gf, by itself, is irrelevant. In the last few years, a lot of redditors became the laughing stock of the internet because they lived by that idea, and the fact that this gave rise to the constant use of the word 'cuck' today should give you an inclination of what exactly they did wrong. Being in a relationship, just by itself, means nothing. Not if there isn't some mutuality at play. If it's one-sided, and it's really just her getting free shit from you, why bother? If you're not getting anything out of it, you doing this to yourself only makes you look worse. If you're in a relationship and you are not the one person she's fucking, the relationship as a whole is meaningless and you're more pathetic than an actual permavirgin because of it.

Attached: shitonbunty.png (485x572, 247K)

>when they aren't even getting laid?
Fornication is a very serious sin. Stop promoting a sinful lifestyle.

>no vote if not married
>no vote if under 25
>no vote if you dont own at least 1 gun AND 1 property
>no vote if you didnt finish high school
>no vote if youre in office
>no vote if youve been unemployed for more than 4 months/on disability
Get on my level. Equality is a meme, we dont want dolts running our country like they have been for a hundred years

seriously, we don't want people who aren't invested in the country making any decisions.

FPBP

Fuck no! $10,000 isn’t shit to me.

gays are just incel who have given up

>be 34
>fucked over 30 women
>a year without sex wouldn't bother me at all

Must suck to be a zoomer. Even my ugly ass can get laid. At least in a few generation you pathetic faggots won't exist anymore.

>memeflag

checks out, go ride some black cock you tranny whore.