James Fields is innocent, he dindu nuffin! He a gud boy! HE is the victim!

>James Fields is innocent, he dindu nuffin! He a gud boy! HE is the victim!

Well well well...

Attached: 15235925822.png (843x797, 493K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/aug/16/look-data-domestic-terrorism-and-whos-behind-it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Charlottesville difference.jpg (1386x1564, 535K)

Attached: Heather-Heyer-666.jpg (1697x2557, 906K)

I feel bad for the kid, it seemed like a messed up situation.

>taking plea bargain
>guilty as sin
I like the way you think.

He was facing the death penalty if convicted. I wish he had fought them. The Federal jury might have been better.

god his face pisses me off so much he looks so punchable.

>James Fields is innocent
Thats true

I hope his haircut and doughy face were two of the charges.

This barely matters, people were illegally in the street, the police were doing nothing to keep the peace, his car was being attacked, and he was basically boxed in. The people he was previously driving with said he seemed fine and on his way home, he even had his home address programmed into his GPS at the time.

I hope he becomes a hardcore Aryan Brotherhood nigger killing machine in prison.

He’s probably an mkultra victim and actually believes he did it

>Carefully leaves out: to avoid death penalty

Yeah it was definately stupid what he did thinking he could push the people with literal communist flags out of the way who along with heather heyer were trying to protest people who were protesting (that´s stupid enough) confederate monuments being torn down. So heather and co should have not even been there. Literally they were trying to ruin an event for other people and shut it down..

So it was stupid that he tried to push them out of the way. Like he had seen other cars do on video leading up to this thing. But definately not like breivik or tarrant. Also he slam into another car that he didn´t even know was in front. Thought he could go fast through the crowd, since he wouldn´t want to slow down cause they would start denting and smashing on his car.

Ok let´s do this.
You got charlottesville where heather heyer was killed because she was fat so when she hit the car, well if you are a heavy object that encounter a heavy object, you take a lot of damage.
Ok so then you got pittsburgh. With tree of life synagogue shooting.

Ok so that´s in a country of 325 million people. Out of what maybe 60% of them are european ancestry.

Ok so you got 1 in new zealand. Tarrant. And you got one in norway 8 years ago called breivik.

That´s what you got isn´t it.

Now look at this. In the last 18 years muslim radicals have carried out. Wait for it. You´re not going to believe it and these are just the number of the ones REPORTED in news media across the world in 50+ different countries. Ready? here it is.
34.787 SEPARATE attacks. SEPARATE attacks. in 50+ different countries. This is not number of casualties, wounded/injured and these things. These are just number of events. Number of separate attacks.

Just think about that s'il vous plait?

Attached: radical_muslim_terrorist_attacks.png (157x615, 30K)

So but what do people do. try to strawman these astronomically tiny events, that are far far far far far less than even normal crime done by other ethnicities. Like normal murders and shit like that. Into that everyone with a shred of european ancestry, should be demonized for saying they want to preserve their own people in their own country.

Doesn´t make any sense. People who do this are not honest with themselves at all.

Exactly, dudes crime is less deadly than average fatal traffic accident.

What are you saying, it was his dad that drove the car? i don´t get it. But yeah it´s pretty obvious he weren´t wearing glasses but he could have taken those off.
Either way i think it´s best to assume that it happened. And focus instead of how rare these things are. It´s just people are pavlovian conditioned to respond with demonization if it´s a person of european ancestry that does anything. And not even bat an eyelash when it´s someone else who does something. But the actual mathematical reality is that it´s the other way around. That europeans tend to be very peaceful and commit very little crime etc. And that they are demonized aswell as called evil things for trying to make sure they don´t get overwhelmed with mass immigration and try to take care of their own people in their own country. Is totally ridiculous.

the virgin James Fields vs. the Chad Brenton Tarrant

life sentence for killing 1 roastie vs. life stence for killing 50 mudslimes

Yeah, seriously.

I’m so upset for Fields. He did nothing wrong.

The three year old girl Tarrant slaughtered in cold blood was certainly innocent, as were others. Fields’ “victims” were not innocent.

Im a hardcore pol user but this dude is a dumbfuck.

>Exactly, dudes crime is less deadly than average fatal traffic accident.
I don´t mean to compare it with that. Because people obviously don´t intend to get into a car and crash into someone. But people will ofcourse still be dead from it and it´s unintentional.

It´s very important to differentiate between intentional deaths and unintentional deaths. I actually think fields was quite a bit unintentional what happened. But tarrant and breivik that was very intentional. So are radical muslim terrorist attacks on civilians also intentional.

So it´s VERY important to point out that difference. But having said that. They are so rare for europeans to do this sort of thing even globally if you just pretend every person of european ancestry in whatever country is totally the same. They have like a handful of examples over a decade. And some they try to square peg round hole into being so.

When you look at it like pragmatically. It´s really an extreme overreaction what is going on. And they also omit the fact that breivik and tarrant did what they did, because they are censored in their own country. If they want to be against mass immigration. So this makes it hard to have a political debate about it. Because they just get shouted down as nazi or white supremacist or white nationalists (how is that even bad in any way, it´s just like lars from norway want norway to stay majority norwegian) and other things like that. So then tiny little few like breivik (8 years ago in norway) and tarrant (just now ofcourse in new zealand) flip their lid and go do something extreme about it. Which really doesn´t have anything to do with normal nationalist feeling and actually hurts the cause they want to stand for.

tl;dr
It was intentional/unintentional but those cases are also so extremely rare. That the demonization doesn´t make any sense. Except that those who do it just really hate anyone of european ancestry.

Compared to Brenton Tarrant, James Fields is pathetic.

>slaughtered in cold blood
"killed"

He "slaughtered in cold blood" all 50 of them, the age doesn't make a difference.

Children grow up user. That girl would have gone on to make 8 more little Mohammads.

If you look this model and year car up, you'll find it came standard with airbags and impact sensors that immediately shut the fuel pump off. Why didn't either happen with this car?

clown world

She was still innocent.

Heather Heyer was not. Had Heyer not even been so much as injured in the crash, she still would have had malice in her heart towards James Fields.

James field ran over a bitch with his car.

Brenton killed 50 muslims in a mosque with military tactics.

Yet they are getting the same sentence?

Only boomer schizos defend some faggot running over a crowd, no matter how gay the crowd might be.
>but he had no choice.
kek all he had to do was turn onto a side street or make a u-turn instead of driving up to them then running them over. This was well established in court and exactly why he was found guilty.
>but he did nothing wrong!
kek go drive up to a crowd, run them over and see what happens. It doesn't matter whether or not the crowd is illegally blocking the street. Boomer schizos are a huge liability to the anti-retardation movement to save America.

>This was well established in court and exactly why he was found guilty.
where can i read this up. also theres other people who ran through crowds that got away with it easily. and these situations werent as bad

I thought hate crimes had to have race involved or something. Did he have an abnormal hatred of landwhales or something?

Yeah it’s totally fucking bizarre. He never should have pleaded guilty. Proving that he attacked those people because of their membership in a protected class as opposed to their being part of a mob that attacked him and his companions is basically impossible.

It´s pretty obvious that fields should have gotten sentence for involuntary manslaughter and some years on top of that because he managed to kill that girl. So either way you have to pay for that.

Also he didn´t power into the crowd to kill as many as possible. If he had he could have easily killed like 60 people or something with the size of that crowd.

He did a reckless stupid thing and thought he could scare them to move, then they don´t move and he doesn´t want to stop cause he doesn´t want them to attack his car. This is why he drives into the back of the other car he doesn´t even know is there.

He killed 1 person out of all that crowd. If you think he meant to kill as many as possible, he would have been driving very very differently buddy!

It´s very very obvious that this is reckless/involuntary manslaughter. So they go totally overboard with trying to lock him away for most of his life. Mostly to demonize white americans identitarians desu. It´s totally a bullshit political sentencing.

tl;dr you have no fucking idea what you are talking about, if you don´t think this is involuntary/reckless manslaughter.

>I thought hate crimes had to have race involved or something. Did he have an abnormal hatred of landwhales or something?
They don´t even care about correct definitions. It´s just demonization and bullshit buzzwords man. It has no basis in statistics or reality or any sort of thing like that.

>He did a reckless stupid thing and thought he could scare them to move

Someone hit the back of his car with a club, and he shat himself. I remember stumbling on footage from further up the hill.

Who gives a shit about shitskin children? The more dead shitskins the better.

Attached: 10xnci.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

I agree that manslaughter would have been a more appropriate charge, but yes he has to pay for killing the land whale, no matter how gross she was. You can't just run people over. And yes, he was surrounded by the crowd. That was *after* he decided to drive right up to them for no reason. If they damaged his car, he could possibly sue or at least get an insurance claim. Instead he floored it into the crowd. Anyone defending him is an idiot.

A hate for road blocking crowds? Anti-traffic defamation?

>Someone hit the back of his car with a club, and he shat himself. I remember stumbling on footage from further up the hill.
He panicked or something happened it´s quite obvious. If you drive to kill you drive totally differently. This is why he only manage to kill that landwhale that weighs so much that the impact hurts her tremendously since she´s so big. The others are pushed away instead which is obviously what he was going for.

It´s very obviously reckless/involuntary manslaughter. He wasn´t driving to kill. Anyone who says so is a fucking idiot without a drivers license.

>I agree that manslaughter would have been a more appropriate charge, but yes he has to pay for killing the land whale, no matter how gross she was. You can't just run people over
Yes i totally agree. He wasn´t trying to run her over though. He wasn´t trying to kill anyone in that crowd. Not like he targetted her specifically. She just weigh so much that if you understand physics. A heavy object meet another heavy object they both get quite hurt. Because they both don´t want to move.

So i would say objectively manslaughter or involuntary manslaughter. It´s pretty much involuntary manslaughter. And he definately should get punished for that no doubt. I mean cars are not toys to push people around with on the street. Can be very dangerous. Just because you want to get past protestors you really need to be careful. So it was beyond stupid what he did, and most likely inspired by videos of others doing same to street protestors months before the event. I saw some of those videos. In his case it ofcourse went horribly wrong and he panicked and then try to power through the crowd and hit the back of the car in front of him that he didn´t even see for the crowd.

what happened to the police chopper that crashed and the 2 cops that died.
did they witness something they shouldn't have or was it just another coincidence?

>He panicked or something happened it´s quite obvious. If you drive to kill you drive totally differently.
This. He hit Heyer at 23 mph. She died because he hit her almost head on, and her heart was extremely heavy because of her obesity, making aortic dissection more likely.

He was on a public roadway being blocked by illegal rioters who attacked his car. The kid is innocent.

Helicopters are very dangerous and it was almost certainly a result of a pilot error by an inexperienced pilot.

Charlottesville PD deserves it. Fuck anyone who works for that corrupt POS department

Hrs innocent, but railroaded. Antifa killed heather

Fuck of nazi lib

god damn he is so fucking ugly

Muslims at any age are not innocent

No he didn’t, didn’t even touch her

Fuck off antifa pansy, Portland is going to get a rude wake up you commie fucks

He never struck her, period.

could be..
do you remember the strange flight pattern that day? granted, I have no fucking clue if it is standard or not.

Attached: heli-pattern.jpg (1184x1255, 277K)

it's called purple fringing. look it up.

He’s not at fault for it. She was rioting in violation of a dispersal order and jaywalking on a public roadway. But he did hit her.

Attached: 0698805D-7E9A-4814-8C2B-62898907A2A1.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

>150kg
amazing he managed to catch her while she was taking a break from stuffing her face

Attached: Meinelpai_hexxus.jpg (421x337, 50K)

What the fuck am I looking at here? If this is real why don't they just show it to the judge?

It isn’t real. It’s stupid. It was obviously the fat kid in the white shirt in the car, not the military guy.

Why the fuck would they stage a false flag with a military officer of the same name as the guy they’re framing? It’s retarded

no he didn't

Hey Lars, if you want an even more convincing argument that is relative to just the United States, look at politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/aug/16/look-data-domestic-terrorism-and-whos-behind-it/
It shows that there are more total attacks done by white extremists than muslim extremists, but when you do the math on a per capita basis, you end up with your average muslim being around 20 times more likely to commit an act of extremist violence than your average white guy. And this is a left leaning website reporting this information.

>military officer's ptsd goes off
>kills a bunch of people
Wouldn't be the first time.
>fat kid same name same car lurks Jow Forums white
Fits the narrative. Has there been a riot in charlottesville since then? One man for billions of property damage and a election year.

He actually did something really wrong, his technique to kill marxists was retarded as fuck and was ridiculously low efficient.

This faggot deserve this for being such a loser.

>attacker
Clown world confirmed. it's ok James, when the shit goes down, we will spring you from prison and put that nigger Jussie in your place.

Remember, they hanged John Brown and just a couple years later hundreds of thousands of soldiers march to war singing his name.

Attached: 1508010088048.jpg (600x600, 55K)

I honestly don't understand why we still use helicopters at all. I lived in San Diego and saw those Osprey monstrosities all the time. They looked like death machines for whoever is riding in it and it made me not want to pay taxes.

When this event first happened the local police were saying James Fields would get a light sentence for mental illness. Then the corporate news/entertainment complex got involved now Fields will get the guillotine.

Attached: Dodge Challenger - Car Of Freedom.webm (1280x720, 710K)

Well I just found this.

Attached: honk honk.jpg (953x327, 67K)

have the webm

Attached: honkhonk.webm (1280x720, 1.53M)

Attached: Where'sWaldo.jpg (1480x833, 377K)

>Pleads guilty
>to avoid death
Reasonable doubt never played into this sham.
He was convicted before he ever stepped into a courthouse

Attached: 7A5C7630-857C-4035-BC8C-D3AD650863A4.png (773x542, 545K)

>hate crime
against who exactly?

I hate antifaggots as much as anyone else here. This retard ran over people for no reason and now he faces the consequences. If you want to do this kind of murderous shit, at least do it like the aussie faggot and go out with a bang.
This retard was just retarded and obviously dangerous behind the wheel.

we now know the cost and we will make sure the juice is worth the squeeze for sure now.

>This retard ran over people for no reason and now he faces the consequences
>for no reason
Sure about that?
Did you see this?

Any crime (or (((crime)))) committed against the left is a hate crime. Existence of non-communist whites is a hate crime. It is an extra inch of judicial bludgeon to punish those that do not follow and enforce the narrative. It is the means by which a kangaroo court may be held in lieu of a real one.

The time for expecting justice is over. It is time to BE justice.

Attached: 1553853188997.jpg (1080x1058, 292K)

So he was already in fear for his life before the antifaggots swarmed his vehicle?

>punch white nationalists
This is definition of political terrorism btw.

Wasn't he being attacked by a mob of people?

Sounds like a combination of bad situations atleast had an effect on him trying to push through the crowd. Also that entire crowd had zero business being there. Since they were essentially only there to try to shut down an actual permit protest with regards to arguing against tearing down confederate monuments.

It´s also amazing how much they are willing to lie and strawman. It is very obvious it was involuntary/reckless manslaughter. And he wasn´t driving to kill anybody.

he trusted people who lied to him

sloppy job...mossad?

>So he was already in fear for his life before the antifaggots swarmed his vehicle?
Sounds like tensions were high and the antifaggots weren´t even supposed to be there. They were trying to shut down other peoples rally. This whole thing where ppl think it´s justified to have a 'counter protest' to a rally or a 'protest' is total nonsense. It should actually be forbidden to have it. And the antifaggots try to use it to shut down gatherings of other people.

You realize if you say to antifaggots, unless you have a permit, if you show up and try to interrupt their rally, you go straight to jail. You´ll avoid all these kinds of confrontations. They can have their rally or march or whatever, and then people can show up or not show up.

It´s truly a communist style tactic to show up to other peoples rallies or marches or protests just to stop them. Where they want to use political terrorism and try to shut up people who disagree with them or whom they disagree with.

>hate crimes
Hahaha XD

The groups who are targeted by antifaggots should only hold rallies where it is legal to open carry. Then do so. I'd love to see them try to terrorize a large group of people carrying ar15s

Also the main thing why that woman even died is. These marxists think they are invincible. So they don´t even have to move. They thought the car would slam its breaks. So heather just kept standing there expecting it to stop.

So they show up to try to shut other people down. Which they shouldn´t even be allowed to. That´s their only reason they were there. And then they think cars should slow down for them. Which ofcourse people do in general. And fields thought, ah they´ll be scared and move. And neither were right. And then on top of it he hits the back of that car. People don´t realize that the damage you see on the car, is him slamming into the rear of a car behind the crowd that he did not see. So he thought he would push through the crowd without getting dented, and then scare them. And unfortunately it turned out very bad. But it´s involuntary manslaughter. He didn´t intend to actually kill anybody. Or he would drive totally different and it would have been very easy to kill like 20-30 people if you drove to kill into that crowd. And anyone with a drivers license also when looking at it realize that he is obviously not driving to kill.

>The groups who are targeted by antifaggots should only hold rallies where it is legal to open carry. Then do so. I'd love to see them try to terrorize a large group of people carrying ar15s
Then you´d just end up with people getting killed. The whole point should be that other groups should not be allowed to show up just to shut down an event or rally or march or whatever. If you say. sorry you can´t do that, if we see you do it you go straight to fucking jail no discussion. You wouldn´t have these kind of escalations.
Also antifa in germany for the KPD kommunist partei deutschland is when it started up. They would go with weapons etc. to peoples houses and threaten them if they voted nsdap or didn´t vote communist. Go to their job threaten them. And ofcourse show up to other peoples political rallies to try to intimidate with violence to try to shut down the entire event.
This is what is called political terrorism. This is the very DEFINITION of it. And why it is illegal. Because it makes political oppinions into streetfights.
Any asshole who try to defend going around punching people or intimidating people of different political oppinions. Guess what, they are terrorist by the very definition of it.

He was surrounded by a crowd after he drove right up to them. He had no necessity to drive up to them. He clearly saw the crowd road block from far away and decided it was a good idea to pull right up to it, then slam the accelerator.
This guy is double digit iq, along with anyone who defends him.

Maybe, but it is unlikely that counter rallies will be made illegal so other options must be explored.

Go read the court transcript. Police state that when they arrested him after he fled the scene he had a wet patch and smelled of urine. He literally pissed himself when he was being arrested.

Attached: 1495756886304.jpg (782x835, 117K)

>Go read the court transcript. Police state that when they arrested him after he fled the scene he had a wet patch and smelled of urine. He literally pissed himself when he was being arrested.
Doesn´t sound like a stone cold killer that planned to drive into a crowd and kill as many people as possible.

If you are determined to kill a bunch of people and you can will your way to do what breivik and tarrant didn't. You aren´t pissing yourself afterwards. When you are in that type of mindset you truly don´t give a shit.

Who's the other James field? Also if you're going to frame him why use someone with the same name.

The ppl he was driving with are constantly threatened by leftist and state sanctioned violence.

>He clearly saw the crowd road block from far away and decided it was a good idea to pull right up to it, then slam the accelerator.
You don´t have a drivers license do you. He definately didn´t not just floor the gas pedal. Nor was driving to kill anybody.

He accidentally hit one landwhale who then died of a heart attack. How does it go from there to 29 hate crimes?

Probably hit 29 people

Should have been giving a street sweeping job

DONT PLAY IN THE FUCKING ROAD

I've driven across my country six times, which is about infinitely more miles than any eurofag can claim (I hate flying).
Acceleration is independent of velocity. He absolutely floored it into the crowd.
Was he panicking? Maybe, but then he shouldn't have drove up to the crowd road block in the first place. Anyone lacking this common sense should not be allowed to drive a vehicle, and since he killed someone with his car, wow he ended up in prison. Maybe his sentence was too harsh, and maybe if he really wanted to kill people be should have used a rifle. In any case, dangerous autists shouldn't be allowed to drive cars.