Diversified lotr cast

So Jow Forums how much do you think they are going to diversify the LOTR series? It's pretty much seen as a movie with a dominant white cast, let's guess about what jew they put in place that will hamfist black, arab and Asian character left and right.

My guess is that Gondor will have a diverse cast of white and black men. Rohan will be white and the Elves will have Asian traits among them. There will probably be some focus on a similar town like one from the Hobbit where the mayor is an arab.

Attached: We wuz kangz nd shiet.png (480x800, 603K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ae-lib.org.ua/texts-c/tolkien__the_lord_of_the_rings_3__en.htm#5-06
hclips.com/albums/apics5190/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((They))) will fuck it up, guaranteed

Attached: F9B4D2BC-E4E5-41DF-8302-B2D9883D5E9A.jpg (326x326, 16K)

>It's pretty much seen as a movie with a dominant white cast
The only reason it's "seen as a movie" is because kikes have already ruined the book with their first pass. Stop acting like the (((Weinstein))) films are the standard to beat or somehow not full of propaganda.

Attached: 1472441746361.png (420x420, 267K)

I'm so tired of this shit. So, so tired... Not even just the endless shoehorning of different races for "diversity", but the endless remakes. I'm tired of it all. It doesn't even hurt. It's like a fire that scorched through my nerves, and now all I feel is... Nothing. I don't even know why I'm typing anything. We'll all be dead soon, and future generations will look back at this shit and laugh. The clown world meme is real.

Attached: qtVKjCNjgtG-8PNRA8vRxZCnhjs=.gif (480x360, 845K)

what do you expect from a clownworld?

Attached: id00hp8meco21.png (640x640, 250K)

clown posting is the easy way out you weak faggot.

>Fiction

Attached: pleb_.jpg (600x810, 56K)

These grubby jewish producers want to drag every household name that whitemen have created and run it into the ground, simply to make a quick buck and push globohomo onto the public. They run them into the ground until a franchise has been tainted with bad memories of the remakes & sequels. They’re just a bunch of un-creative grubs that leech onto creative whitemen.

>The Mayor Will be an Arab
The one in the Hobbit, Stephen Fry, is an outspoken supporter of paedophilla Stephen Fry is pro Nambla. Outspokenly.
That’s how you go places in clownworld.

Attached: 1B7BB2CC-DDEB-487C-98B9-D946B7C24990.jpg (214x317, 15K)

FUND IT.

Explain how they ruined the book?

Attached: 1546415185171.gif (480x268, 3.73M)

Exactly. They made at least a huge epos out of it... Not like that Stephen King shit the tower which was the hugest disappointment because I read the books it they are amazing. The movie is 80 minutes shit. Fuck Stephen King that fucking sellout

Honestly, it's not the Orcs fault, they are a hard working people that were tricked by a white man.

Attached: TheWhite.png (375x507, 382K)

They really did ruin the "Return of the King"

In the book the army of the dead does not kill the orcs attacking Minas Tirith.

The army of the dead kills the pirates then Aragorn takes the ship with an army and sails to Minas Tirith.

His arrival is seen through the eyes of Éomer who has just become king after Theodens death and its one of the best parts in the book. Éomer sees the ship and thinks the battle is lost because they are pirates then the banners of the king are shown etc.

ae-lib.org.ua/texts-c/tolkien__the_lord_of_the_rings_3__en.htm#5-06

One of the best chapters in the book ruined by that Jew fuck Peter Jackson

Attached: 47.jpg (768x1024, 74K)

>dominant white cast
It was all white

For starters, they rewrote most of the story, changed characters, made Arwyn more prominent than she was in the book for "muh empowerment", pussified characters who were strong in the book, Orcs don't refer to men as "white skins", Aragorn became a soft, passive character who didn't know what he wanted and was motivated by elf pussy etc. (((They))) originally had Arwyn charging in and winning the Battle of the Hornburg, but they scrapped that at the last minute after backlash. Christopher Tolkien thinks they intentionally ruined his father's work. The only adaption he personally endorses is the BBC Radio dramatization, which is much closer to the book while still being abridged.

The extended edition does the scene pretty much exactly as you describe apart from Eomer being the camera

Admit that you've never read the book and the films are your only reference

Attached: 1472285114525.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Attached: honk.jpg (640x274, 39K)

There will be faggots and trannies as well.

Shoving black people into a medieval world wouldn't feel so weird if they actually distinguished their race and culture as being different from the European themed characters. Like make some Haradrim characters or something, but dont fucking tell me the men of the west are black..

Kang uh da rangs n sheet

No they don't. The army of the dead was never at Minas Tirith in the book.
What makes it such a powerful scene in the book is the fact that you are seeing it through the eyes of Éomer and that they arrive to turn the tide of the battle after all hope had been lost etc.

Attached: 14.jpg (768x1024, 149K)

They already did all the books except the silmarillion which is too autistic to make into a movie. So its safe, relax.

So imagine how much worse even than that the new one will be. It will make Jackson's films look godlike.
I need a drink.

I haven't read the books since, oh, about 25 years ago. Read them in school. Oddly, I didn't like The Hobbit much at all, but I loved the trilogy. Though I haven't reread, huge parts of those books have stuck with me, vividly, through the years. That's pretty much an acid test right there.

Big deal. The only problem with that battle is that Eomer, some random rich kid thot, was able to kill the Witch-king. But that was Tolkein's fault, he had to pull some Eternal Anglo tricks once in a while even though he was pretty based.
I don't want to see anything through the eyes of Eo-horse-thot

I mean if you think strapping a go pro to eomer’s Head would’ve improved the film then you’re entitled to your opinion.
Christopher Tolkien is a huge faggot who should stop selling the rights if he just wants to bitch the final product every time. No idea why Tolkien fans judge everything exactly as that useless cunt does. Has Christopher ever done anything of his own? Total nonce is Chris Tolkien.

Attached: 92FA013B-8ACD-4849-BEAF-1A23BB50A454.jpg (258x245, 12K)

I’m actually pretty sympathetic to hereditary monarchy but every time I read an opinion from Chris Tolkien I realize what an absolute shit show it would be in practice.

It's a story and mythology with HEAVY basis in the Poetic Edda. It's white because its based on white myths. There us even mention of African tribes and Arabs, but they live across the ocean, whereas the story is set primarily in the white area of the world.

That said, Amazon wont care and it's going to be ruined. We'll have a diverse cast of people, they'll retcon at least one of the characters to be gay or bisexual and put a gay sex scene in the first episode to hook the left leaning fuckheads, they'll make sure to play up Saruman as the evil white guy creating a slave race of ooga boogas. I'm prepared for the worst.

Eomer was the dude that yeeted a spear onto one mumakil that ran into the other you god damn retarded faggot.
The girl that killed the witch king was eowyn. God damn.

"Death, death, death! Death take us all!"

Damn Eomer was such a good character in the books

Attached: Screenshot_20190329-110331_Chrome.jpg (720x1480, 647K)

Whos the semen demon

Eomer doesn't kill the Witch-King Eowyn his sister does.

It was significant that Eowyn killed him because it was fulfilling a prophecy made by Glorfindel.
>He will not return to this land. Far off yet is his doom, and not by the hand of man will he fall..

Glorfindel was also the one who actually saved Frodo in the book at the fords instead of that cunt Arwen. Glorfindel should not have been cut out of the movies.

Attached: 74.jpg (768x1024, 82K)

At least with hereditary monarchy the nobility would mate with the very best of their population maintaining a blood bond with the people and ensuring a healthy genetic pool.

Theoden's speech in the movie right before they charge was basically stolen from Eomers character in the book.

Attached: eomer.png (1858x902, 241K)

Not sure these are all of the pictures that exist of her that I know of
hclips.com/albums/apics5190/

Found the first image in one of those "Hello Jow Forums, it's me, your girl Astra Kruger" threads from a while ago. Some shill was pretending to be a girl from South Africa trying to get people from Jow Forums to email her etc and tried to pass off one of these images as her own.

Attached: 1488.jpg (768x1024, 106K)