Why do white supremacists always come from low-class, low-education backgrounds...

Why do white supremacists always come from low-class, low-education backgrounds? Where are the white supremacist scientists, scholars, academics, intellectuals, athletes, models, etc.? Anyone who hasn't been dead for 80 years?

Attached: jew hunter.jpg (1928x2325, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Shockley
youtube.com/watch?v=xE8ElB-Qy50
youtube.com/watch?v=7HM6P1YYwiA&t=518s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just a few out of hundreds:

Richard Spencer is rich and has a master's degree.

Jared Taylor was a teacher at Harvard and has a master's degree.

David Duke is a former congressman and has a college degree.

A Columbia University Phd or Master's degree student said he was proud to be white.

Cool it with the Antisemitic remarks. Not all Zionists are low-class white rednecks nationalists.

>Joe Biden: "I Am A Zionist. You Don't Have To A Jew To Be A Zionist"

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups

Attached: index.jpg (266x190, 5K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Shockley

case closed, underman

They hide it

Because they are the first ones affected by anti-white bullshit.

Seems like a regular British pal, I do not see the problem OP describes

Because upper and middle class whites are part of the bourgeoisie, which, if it is politically interested at all, is only interested in neutral/neutralizing political positions such as liberalism, american conservatism, or social conservatism, the latter two being eternal losers because of this lukewarm support. Only low class whites have to face diversity, contend with it, and search for solutions.

James Watson
John Rocker

>Where are the white supremacist scientists, scholars, academics, intellectuals, athletes, models, etc.?
Not in the open, as they would destroy their entire lives by being open about that.

There can be no "white nationalist scientist" working at any University, because if anyone would know he was working there, he wouldn't be working there anymore.

Collectivism don't appeal accomplished individuals with assets.

That is just flat out wrong and counter factual.

Pretty much all of History says that isn't the case, just look at Nazi Germany, Hitler had a significant support from Industrialists and the Bourgeoisie.

but you can be an "authoritarian bolshevik communist revolutionary" professor that "hopes for white genocide" and they'll probably give you a raise and awards.

What would happen if a highly educated professional came out as sympathetic to white nationalism? Thats right they would be blacklisted and ruined, their career that they worked so hard for up in smoke. Use your head man. Only losers and those with little to lose can be public about such a big taboo, and thats what you see.

I assume it's because they're the poor ones that get to live around niggers and other shitskins and get redpilled on their behaviours.

They fly under the radar because they're smart enough to know that they can damage their reputation by speaking up too loudly.

>Where are the white supremacist scientists, scholars, academics, intellectuals, athletes, models, etc.?
There are a ton of them actually. They are just low key because society would kvetch to no end about it and destroy their careers because society, like you are a fucking pansy about it.

>

Attached: iq.png (357x598, 17K)

This is the correct answer. The more contact one has with niggers and spics, the more one hates niggers and spics.

Jared Taylor is a Japanese immigrant. This is the best you have to offer? Seriously?

I've seen this question before.
In Japan and Korea, there are many Japanese people who consider themselves the best. It's even praiseworthy to them. And you see NEETs in Japan who are Japanese supremacists and say so what?
But you cannot say the same about white supremacy because white people are demonized for putting their people on top of others.
So that's my answer for you. There will be more people who are less intelligent than me asking the same question you asked today in the future. I won't be around to answer them but if you are there you should explain to them in my place.

Why do Marxists always punch down?

>Why do white supremacists have shit careers in a society where your career gets destroyed for white supremacism?

He's an American national who grew up in Japan. Not many people are like that.

Why wont you be around,
Black Pedophile?

Because if someone in a position of significance comes out with wrongthink they'll be destroyed publicly.

The dumb one feel an emotional need to talk about it within earshot of the rainbow coalition.

I will be sleeping.

Why do your perceptions of "White Nationalists" come form Jerry Springer and other Jewish Media sources?

I'm actually starting to think that the Yanks are all suffering from some sort of Corporate Medically/Media induced National schizophrenic Dysfunction.

>Trump talks about Israel during the 'MAGA' rally in West Virginia

youtube.com/watch?v=xE8ElB-Qy50

Attached: 795.jpg (1024x558, 128K)

the people on the bottom of the social ladder feel the effects of "diversity" first and have the least to lose from opposing it.

>Why do white supremacists always come from low-class, low-education backgrounds?
Because they're dumb enough to not keep their mouths shut. There's plenty of other white supremacists that you never hear about, because they're playing the long game.

>There are a ton of them actually. They are just low key because society would kvetch to no end about it and destroy their careers because society, like you are a fucking pansy about it.
OP: "dur dur dur if yous thinks yous so smarts why not smarter peoples also say what yous dos?"

>Why do white supremacists always come from low-class, low-education backgrounds?
Objectively wrong, KKK for example is traditionally full of FBi

As someone with a uni degree working towards their masters, I can say that it is a very tough intellectual environment to be in, surrounded by enemies and forced to hide your beliefs in order to have a hope of succeeding in your education.

The left likes to talk about how Institutional beliefs can prevent outsiders from achieving the same results, but smugly smile when you bring up college campuses as an example of that keeping conservative or right wing white men away

Bobby Fischer.........
NEXT BAIT...

Because supremacy is retarded and they are always low IQ deadbeat subhumans who have no outside source of meaning and are marginalized in society?

Don't confuse being redpilled and not wanting to be controlled by niggers and Jews and liking facts and reason with being a retarded pseudo nazi who hardly has the mental and verbal range to profess any meaning beyond BROWN PEOPLE BAD

Because if you do, you are the reason we lose.

Attached: 9098.jpg (640x960, 58K)

Because high-IQ and educated White supremacists are intelligent enough not to reveal themselves easily. STEM Master degree here and I'm a WS to the bone.

Can we white Goyim Nationalists at least try to agree that Trump, Sheldon Adelson, Schwartz and Bauer Inc. sort of re-rolled out a new and improved Balfour Declaration 2019....The original that cost millions of expendable white Goyim working-class Supremacists lives start July 1914 until September 1945?

Attached: balfour2 Trump.jpg (1600x900, 300K)

No, it's because you are fucking retards. Be a normal human being who doesn't want to subjugate other races (in case you don't know this is what supremacy is) and you don't have to hide like a faggot and can actually engage in discourse and change something in this world.

I recommend watching some Jared Taylor videos.

This tbqhwyfam.

antifa is worse.

>Where are the White supremacist scientists?

William Shockley, Carl Linnaeus, Blumenbach, Wernher von Braun, James Watson, Lynn, Vanhanen, Jensen, Rushton, etc.

>Intellectuals, academics

Jared Taylor, Richard Spencer, Jean Francois Gariepy, Greg Johnson, Julius Evola, Aristotle, lmao

>Athletes

There were Nazi sympathisers in the Croat team from this year's fifa tournament

>Models

Tell you next time I find a Seig Heiling model. What a dumb fucking requirement.

Also

>Ban, fire, harm, and de-person anyone the right of Ben Shapiro
>Haha look at you low IQ nationalists. Why can't I see any well educated nationalists? Haha btfo

Attached: Republican Political IQ.jpg (674x799, 87K)

I didn't even have to take another country as an example. Even in white countries, it's still praiseworthy for nonwhites to put their own people first.
White people are held on a different standard to other races. White people are expected to pander to nonwhite's interest. There are facts.

My bad, *last year's FIFA tournament.

I doubt OP means someone who wants to recreate the British empire. He means Whites who don't believe in the multiracial project.

Quality post. Unfortunately this is a slide thread, but I'm saving this for later

Because the famous people have something to lose if they say outright they're white supremacist's, most hide it. In pretty much every scenario, but the people at the bottom have nothing to lose, so why not?

Attached: 1500064011150.jpg (700x992, 93K)

You dumb nigger he was born in Japan, but to white parents. Ius sanguinis > ius soli

>Richard Spencer
>Intellectual

For the same reason Ben Carson isn't complaining the way Malcolm X was. One is more likely to complain if they've been thrown under a bus. The typical attitude is one cannot be racist towards whites. In other words they're justifying racism. Advantaging one demographic over the other is still discrimination, no matter the justification. I didn't do a fucking thing to brown people and I'm not understanding if I get sent to the back of the bus.

They have something to lose if they speak openly. What happens when one cannot speak so freely. Look what happened to youtuber Nobita. He made a video about black people and his family was threatened.

youtube.com/watch?v=7HM6P1YYwiA&t=518s

It's like some demographics are in a protected status. One just cannot collectively criticize brown people. But brown people can do or say practically whatever the fuck they please.

A nuclear physicist wrote, “The Turner Diaries”

SNAP!

They don’t.
It’s a big social stigma to be a white supremacist, so those with higher paying jobs have too much to lose by outing themselves as Supremacists.
I would be fired from a $100k job if I identified myself.

This. Why would anyone with intellect espouse these beliefs publically? There is nothing to be gained and everything to be lost. It's career suicide. When white people start to wake up you will see them coming out of the woodworks with vengeance. There are a lot of angry people that hide behind fake smiles because they are forced too. That righteous fury will be released when the time is right. Nothing can be hidden forever.

He just wants to define anyone that supports white people's interests as a white supremacist. It's the trick they always use.

They don't want to lose their jobs. But I mean people like you call any nationalist a "white supremacist".

I wouldn't call myself a supremacist, but I am a ethnonationalist. I got a university degree in science.

wealthy whites are as "racist" as poor whites, but...

A: they live in protected white enclaves, so they don't deal with diversity all that much.
B: the fact that they are rich and/or powerful means they have more to lose, so they keep their mouths shut.

I can speak English and french without an accent.
That's more than most of your political figures.
Only this man equals me, except when he speaks in french, then I am clearly above.

Attached: Trudeau.png (895x751, 1.22M)

another shill
>another shill
another shill
>another shill
another shill
>another shill
another shill
>another shill
another shill
>another shill
another shill
>another shill

Which works to our benefit. The juden never realize our true numbers. We an about about our days in silence and impunity, yet every moment looking for ways to undermine the jew in any way, shape or form possible. I basically scrutinize everyone, as they are sneaky little rats that try to blend in and act like us.

They are trying to hide best they can because they have a lot to lose in a zero tolerance environment.

t. A scientist at a top uni

more white genocidal classism out of a memefagging kike mouthed imbecile.

Why do all jews not work but have billions? Theft, murder, extortion, printing up goy walth and purchasing power and giving it to themselves.

>heterosexual
my sides

They are the true oppressed workers.

Attached: 1553706215963.jpg (800x965, 189K)

Yes he is quintessentialy Japanese, you can tell just by looking at him. Idiot.

Why are you so racist towards Jeredo Teiraa-san?

There are like 7 actual white Supremacists. The overal sample size is way too small to make any conclusions.

because you have to be dumb to be standing in a country you invaded claiming superiority over natives who would beat you in any survival game.

>People lose their jobs for wrongthink
>Why don't the intelligent people do stupid shit that will get them fired?
Why do supposedly "intelligent" leftists seem to be so deficient when it comes to basic A -> B logical deduction? The entire argument can be debunked by simply looking at the policies of the people invoking it. If your political enemies were legitimately "too stupid" for these roles, then there would be no need for orwellian policies excluding these people from the institutions, as their lack of intellect would ensure that on its own.

All your wrongthink policies actually accomplish is to weed out the dumb white nationalists from these institutions, leaving behind those who are able to influence in more subtle and intelligent ways, and who only look more and more rational compared to the hordes of screaming retards on the left who are not filtered in such a manner. By my final year in college, about half of the whites in my year were basically full-on white nationalists, and much of this came from the fact that filtered white nationalists could always become more socially influential than unfiltered leftists, and once high-trust networks were formed, these filtered white nationalists could safely destroy the low-hanging arguments around them on account of the lower standards required of the people making these arguments.

Why do leftists always fear people from "low class, low education backgrounds"? Surely if these people were as stupid and irrelevant as your social shaming, if not unfounded, would imply, then there would be no need to fear them, and yet the left sees white nationalism as an omnipresent and omnipotent threat. Nobody seriously fears idiots. Nobody seriously fears the Westboro Baptist Church. Nobody seriously fears flat-earthers. White nationalists on the other hand ...

The left's attitude towards white nationalism speaks louder than any argument.

Attached: 0e9ecab0758e7aab96d14be1b8fd92e5_bp.jpg (600x480, 50K)

Because they are getting silenced, fired and shamed. Not very tolerant.

Where have you been the last 5 years.

Most people who might consider themselves white supeemacists or pro white nationalism are smart enough to know that going public is social and career suicide at this point.

They are just biding time and waiting until the time is right

Well, the concept of ethnonationalism is plausible but it's an impossible feat in the West. It's too late. We are a multicultural society. So, I think you have to be pretty fucking stupid to think the U.S. could or even should kick out all non-whites. Therefore, most white power guys are fucking idiots or teenagers.

Now, if you consider many contemporary philosophers and scholars who deal with issues of race and, much more importantly, culture, there are plenty of them. I'm not putting any of them on blast, though, because they're NOT white supremacists, but the Left labels anybody who talks race realism as such.

Holy shit why are you such a bigot?

Ethnonationalism doesn't require expulsion. It can be accomplished peacefully by voluntary separation. Keeping whites in against their will requires violence, or threat of violence.

because the poor, and middle class whites are the ones getting fucked the most. amazing they haven’t replaced the ruling class yet. only a matter of time, tho!

>Keeping whites in against their will requires violence, or threat of violence.
Agreed. I just don't think its feasible. Why would whites flee their rightful homes? And the non-whites wouldn't do it because it would require an enormous upheaval in their lives and they benefit from the status quo.