Rush Limbaugh: the unlikely red pill dispenser

I imagine many of you, myself included, have heard of Rush Limbaugh, a major voice for conservatives in America with an estimated 13 million listeners.

His audience is comprised of mainly boomers but also many younger conservatives as well who listen to him for political wisdom. So needless to say many of his listeners are adherents to the Constitution and what it stands for.

Now Rush has open line Fridays where callers can call into the radio program and talk about anything they want to talk about. My idea was to have callers call in and talk about issues that many conservatives don't want to talk about: Issues such as it being illegal to boycott Israel in about half the states in the U.S., the massive influence of AIPAC on our politics, dual citizenship, white replacement, and other similar things that would potentially go against the First Amendment such as Facebook's recent crackdown on what they deem to be "white nationalism."

We just have callers come in and flood the phonelines on open line Fridays and bring up issues that many Republicans don't know about or don't want to talk about. With his millions of listeners, it's the perfect place to try to broaden the conservative mindset with the ideals of self-preservation and eliminating white guilt, all the while subtly exposing (((who))) is behind the rotting of America.

Of course, if this is to be done, it should be thought out with one's talking points laid out in a clear and concise manner because you'll only have a few minutes to get your message across. If done well, it'll leave a fine impression upon the listeners and cause them to truly think about the direction their country is going in and where to find the root cause of the (((subversion))).

What are your thoughts on this and how would add on to this idea?

Attached: images (19).jpg (244x207, 7K)

Good idea but I think they vet callers amd probably wouldn't let you on if it was too racist or redpilled.

Rush shilled every candidate except trump. Hes just an opportunist with a changing base.

Yeah. Mr Snerdly screens calls beforehand.

That’s why we lie

A lot of people were afraid trump would pull a switcheroo and be a liberal president. I certainly did. Man I'm so glad I was mostly wrong.

fuck off jazzhands

Not true, he never endorses

I have thought of calling in but I'm not tactful enough

I just enjoyed a cool, refreshing Coca Cola®! It was wonderful!

I also used a Glad@ freezer bag to store some left-over avocado in my Frididaire® fridge (an absolutely wonderful experience all around)!!

I love America!

He redpilled me in high school. I was helping my grandfather build a deck, and the only station we could pick had Rush's show. I went from not even thinking about politics to a right-winger in a week and a half.

>His audience is comprised of mainly boomers
Stopped reading here.

fake, El Rushbo never endorses for president

OP they have caller screening, and if you do not stick to what you said during screening they will cut you off if you are too blatant

Rush is expert in handling you seminar callers.

Just ring at speak implicitly then. Say "why aren't Americans forming groups to help each other out with finance and forming communities again, Rush?"

"why does Trump never speak about how good White people are doing at rallies?"

They have producers who scren calls, so you msy not get that far.

But you should try anyway, post success recordings on Jow Forums

I've been wondering why this doesn't happen every Friday for about two decades now.

>My idea was to have callers call in and talk about issues that many conservatives don't want to talk about: Issues such as it being illegal to boycott Israel in about half the states in the U.S., the massive influence of AIPAC on our politics, dual citizenship, white replacement, and other similar things that would potentially go against the First Amendment such as Facebook's recent crackdown on what they deem to be "white nationalism."
Having listened to Rush on and off for years, he'll play if done right. Hard to do, he's not stupid. He gets shit when he reads an Infowars article verbatim, when he doesn't even mention he source.

Journalist Here

Ever since the Mueller probe concluded zero Russian collusion I have noticed a worrying trend in online comment sections.
Nasty elements won't stop talking about the media lying. The media never lie, we may sometimes use click bait but it's fake, we never 'lie' to you.
Journalists have moral integrity and frankly I find the accusation of 'lying' to be extremely insulting.

Many on the internet have started to call the mainstream media the 'Lyingmedia'.
In reality it is Trump who's the king of Lyingmedia. It's the far-right who are the Lyingmedia.
This whole situation has become unacceptable and we will be doing everything in our power to refute this new extremist narrative.

-Signed the journalist hired to keep tabs on you bigots

OK. How does lying, dying media sound?

Attached: 1538288819772.png (462x309, 243K)

Rush Baby going back to the early 90s. I'm sure he put many of us on the road to Red Pill thanks to our Greatest Generation grandparents. Lots of good memories listening to rush through college. His voice is thinner now.

Trump isn't liberal but he's hardly a right-wing populist either now and does very little to protect and help his base. He's basically Bush with less warmongering + alot of shit talking.

Except for... following through on all of his campaign promises.

There's no wall, illegals still pour in enmasse, Silicon Valley is still shafting people up the ass, Universities are as communist as ever, people are still dropping like flies from opiates, etc

KYS faggot

just another left / right rich guy pretending to be as stupid as the masses