Are serbs white?

the germans saw them as subhumans. thiss illustration depics a seb roach with his assasins dagger and ottoman slippers...

Attached: 300px-Serbien_muss_sterbien.jpg (300x190, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

race talk holds no substance for me.

yeah, they're white

ohh im lafin.

how so gypsy?

their skin color is white, and they are european

they are slavic (asiatic and jewish influenced), not to mention turkish rape genes.

albanians are more aryan, serbs arent white

>thiss illustration depics a seb roach with his assasins dagger and ottoman slippers...
Yeah no shit, because they were at war. Wartime caricatures are supposed to look a bit demeaning.

they are literally white
sure, they're not nordic or germanic, but it does not take much to be white

you arent white too ruski. go back to the enclaves and tundra of siberia

That is fine. All whites do nowadays is whine, apologize and suck nigger cocks.
t. proud Mongoloid

Attached: 5ef2ed9dd116b353412f19178a46ae83.jpg (813x1065, 118K)

>serbs arent white
Okay aussie diaspora.

Attached: Legende.jpg (800x572, 53K)

>That is fine. All whites do nowadays is whine, apologize and suck nigger cocks.
Only in degenerate west and not just whites, everyone there love to use their race cards.
Nignogs especialy, like they have some special status just for being black.

Attached: Legende3.jpg (1260x459, 89K)

>albanians are more aryan, serbs arent white
ah ok i see what were dealing with here

Attached: 1553161306953.jpg (500x396, 22K)

>dinarics are not a seperate subrace they are jews and turks don't listen to hitler
>*rubs hands*
oy vey rabbi

Attached: dead0b16aa1224388208661d946076c3470877a64d8bc0ca3594f37fa63a3884.jpg (480x640, 53K)

just please leave kosovo to the indigenous real europeans that are the albanians. you can go back to the tundra of siberia

jews are armenoids. dinarics are indigenous south easter euro balkans you subuman

albanians are dinarics, slavs are a different race

This is Austrohungarian war propaganda.
Your country lost a war to birds , my country won a war against an numerous empires so stfu
>ottoman slippers
They are called opanaks and aren't ottoman you fucking retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

the wikipedia page describes the slippers as ottoman

All indigenous ethnicities in Europe are white, except for Gypsies and Jews

i dont care for australian sentiment. im not aussie brittish, im other european ethnicity

You're a shiptar and you deserve to be eradicated.

>serbs aren't predominatly dinaric
>ethnicity=phenotype
>we wuz illyrians and shieet
r*ddit tier bait

Attached: 1_Dinarid.jpg (450x750, 67K)

No you stupid pink faggot Serbs Bulgarians Austriacs Hungarians and us Romanians are Turks and we will unite again with our Turkish brothers and take over Europe we're done protecting you pink losers, mark my words white bitch the Ottoman Empire WILL rise again.

Attached: 97684.gif (251x251, 462K)

some or even many sebs today are dinaric, but only because they mixed with the local balkan population. serbs originate in the tundra of siberia however, which is an important distinction

This is beyond tard. No Romanian ever would say that. Maybe some gypsy shill

>serbs originate in the tundra of siberia however, which is an important distinction
lmao whatever makes you sleep at night

Attached: novembre-fig1a.png (800x615, 67K)

ENOUGH NIGGERS, Jews are the bigger problem

Attached: 53A72B95-99D0-4B8C-9151-1970D4766448.jpg (495x362, 17K)

im germanic and distantly albanian if you must know

Was it the Croats who were with the Nazis?
Because in my experience they seem to be the "whiter" of the two.

You have a right to be affraid white bitch just know your time is done, the Jewish brothers are on our side too and Southern Europeans will most definetly join aswell, it's over for ugly disgusting smelly pink awkward aryan, anglo and nord losers you will all be enslaved and your women will be used as rape kettle infront of you and your children by us Real Black Europeans, the world is getting tierd of your bullshit you filthy cowards you will pay soon MARK MY WORDS!

i agree, croats are whiter. and yes, the croats sided with nazi germany

>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: AliantaTaurilorNegri.jpg (498x550, 55K)

yeah, they're white
>the germans saw them as subhumans
they needed propaganda against Yugoslavia

Fuck off Sholom

Attached: guess_who.gif (452x523, 4K)

But you're still a wog Miro.

It's time to face the truth brother let's stop making excuses for those maggots we both know that's true it's time to ruin those white faggots once and for all they need us now that they're cucked beyond return it's time to unite and destroy those pink faggots.

Attached: TaurNegru.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Am I white? :(

Attached: 52EE11AC-D147-4CE6-BAC9-C5C80D0BB2B8.jpg (750x723, 105K)

No you're not brother, it's time to join the Dark Side and embrace who you are, stop letting those ugly pink sunburnt losers propaganda get to you, become who you are brother, they are unarmed now it's time to remove the ''white'' cancer.

Attached: KB.jpg (450x434, 11K)

So I’m the minority of my Dna....? ;/ why!!!

If you're ''white'' and can get a tan you're not ''white'' but superior to those pink sunburnt losers that the sun hates and burns, those ugly devils need to be exterminated now once and for all.

That's from WW1 you retard.

> I'm German
> I'm muslim
> Slavs aren't white like us tanned Germans

Hmmmmmmm

>asiatic and jewish influenced
This is rich coming from an aussie.

Why do you hate them so much? What are you?

Everyone hates nerdics.

>Albanians are supermen!
>Yeah, I'm Albanian, why?
Every time.

I am a Black European related, I am what the pink aryan anglo and nord loser always despised and what their women always desired the most, I am the worlds hope and the ''white'' cancerous demon vermins worst nightmare, it's time to take action and do the whole world a favor brother.

Attached: 97466e10c1f40cd23a9ff64ec59a4fb5.jpg (1080x1349, 123K)