First I ever experienced racism was from a group of blacks on one of prince's websites...

first I ever experienced racism was from a group of blacks on one of prince's websites. America's got issues I don't even wanna know about anymore. loud talking big mouths on their social media crap. the whole is just toxic.

Attached: 2004.jpg (238x231, 8K)

What are you talking about specifically?

racism in america, also that i think the internet has a lot to do with it these days

Yeah I’ve noticed a lot of black people are openly extremely racist against white people but will ask why whitey aint helping them

well, i'm from another country so I was really surprised being blamed for slavery in America and called 'cracker' by nobodies.

It doesn’t matter to those type of people. If you’re European or of European descent you’re the devil.

prince was pretty cool. too bad about the miscarriages and pills.

gotta be pretty dumb to not know that people are also individuals capable of thinking their own thoughts which don't follow the general rule..

maybe that's where racists lose the argument.

Look on the bright side, people are getting redpilled. It's better than having having all that resentment simmering underneath a veneer of cohesion and civility.

lol what a faggot

probably put his dick in more pussies than you've seen on the internet

who?

I'm not talking about Prince, you fucking invalid
I wonder.

oh you mean me?

i wasnt either bitch. OP is a playa.

and away we go

O(+>

Attached: 131651646816.jpg (1500x975, 174K)

who's that suit?

Peanus Weanus

Attached: 1499744662854.jpg (720x720, 111K)

1. Why the hell are you posting on a Prince forum?
2. Why do you talk to niggers?

its pretty hilarious how they sit in section 8 housing on their obamaphones, eating food bought with food stamps, bitching about how evil white people are on twitter. in a clown world kinda way

cool at least I can rely on you for stimulating conversation.

about 20 years ago, I liked his music, not that I answer to you or ever will.

NB how dumb racists get : I say I was discriminated against by blacks, and theses guys are now cornering me for why I was there..

well done.

I never had a problem with anyone until I went to middle school in Dallas TX. Literally every non white there had a chip on their shoulder, even the white kids were reserved and didn't talk much, then I figured it out. Every nigger and spic that went to that school openly hated white people. This was before I even had a personal concept of "racism". The school was pretty much 50% white / 50% non white. Non whites mostly blacks. The real redpill is when you are the recipient of racism first hand as a white person never having had 1 fucking ill thought towards non whites. This was in the fucking late 80's. I absolutely hate every single fucking one of them and if there was a Reich today I'd be the first motherfucker to sign up. It has been like this for a long time, whats happening today is just the result of their racism having a voice through jewish media.

Is this autism or bait

holy fuck this is embarrassing

Attached: 1509817414421.jpg (470x747, 69K)

>The real redpill is when you are the recipient of racism first hand as a white person never having had 1 fucking ill thought towards non whites

it made me realise how bad they were treated, for it to be the only thing they see....

still nasty tho.

if ur here to start a retarded fight u can leave.

Attached: 1523927201087.gif (245x168, 795K)

ur on the screen its like TV ur famous now.

racism only exists in the minds of sheep.

Wow that is something a racist would say

is it like a meme or something? once its in there it gets buried deep and just runs as part of the program?

niggers tongue my anus

this comment deserves a megaphone of stardom.

born in raised in houston tx, and i've had many violent run ins with black since before i was even 10 years old. i've been the victim of two different flash mobs, went to a high school that was like 5% white and everyone else was black and hispanic. despite all that, it took a very long time before i accepted what pieces of useless, violent shit most blacks are.

2 simple questions cornered you? Asking for a friend...

You have some deeply flawed ideas methinks...

that's sad :(

I know what u do here so don't even pretend.

like what?

this

guess i'll just wait for more on-topic posts.