What turned Koreans into such sodomite apelings

What turned Koreans into such sodomite apelings

Attached: 14143864_f520.jpg (520x728, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nDojwDqfrBI
youtu.be/LPbu5LPOpjQ?t=20
youtube.com/watch?v=jM8dCGIm6yc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gender roles are reversed here.

Attached: IMG_3043.jpg (600x521, 68K)

It's funny how they try to make themselves look more Japanese.
They have no culture outside of kimchi, korean bbq, and plastic surgery.

it's funny how I can't tell if that's a male or a female in 2019

No wonder you guys love White men because of dominate male genes, Women strive for strongness and your men can't give them what they want.

Attached: 1494347571669.jpg (215x228, 8K)

What are you talking about? Packs of pic related prowl the streets at night looking to suckle the seed of any kpop looking boy they can find.

I never got the attraction to Asian they're just so ugly to me I find even half blacks more attractive

Koreans are genetically mostly Japanese aren't they

>suckle the seed
kek

westernization

Some Koreans are cool. But there seems to be something strange going on in asia. Instead of having the old samurai spirit, many of them are feminine as fuck. I have no idea why but it's irritating as fuck

Attached: mifune.jpg (700x393, 55K)

i wish i was that fucking attractive

its surreal

Some genetic overlap in the southern major islands of Japan and southern South Korea.
Even in Korea you'll see a fair bit of phenotypic spectrum. There were some 'isolated' kingdoms in the southern tip of the peninsula while the northern kingdom in North Korea that extended into Manchuria was regularly invaded and mixed.

Wrong. Only teens like them, and they grow out of it quick. In the end they all want muscular white guys, not sissy Asian boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=nDojwDqfrBI

Not a single one of them want their own men. They all have a stupid bowl cut and beta glasses.

The deep state. Kikes especially have a deep hatred for them. South Korea is used by the deep state to testbed social programming before applying it globally.

>dying your hair and having good skin is bad now
lmao jealousy is sad

Korea really is more westernized and degenerate than people realize. Japan is 100x more based and conservative.
If you want a gook wife, the statistics say that you're likely to have a bad time. You may get lucky, but the odds are stacked against you.

If you want a Japanese wife, you better act fast. They've only just started to open up the country a lot, and also in a manner more consistent with the west.

This is what they girls like.

South Korea is doomed. We should eradicate them and let NK annex it

Attached: 1553433424714.png (750x503, 779K)

>is more westernized
>blatant attempt to deflect from my post's point and try and piggy back off of it
Why though? The deep state, for the reasons I mentioned.
See what I mean? Communist kike wants them dead and uses cherry picked images as means of influencing opinion to try and get that to happen. Kpop is more widely consumed by the world at large than most Koreans. The Kdramas show a much different kind of male aesthetic.

Neat fantasy you have there. Now if you'll excuse me I need to hide my super salami from women like this. It's about to get dark and i nearly burst a blood vessel from the last time she caught up with me and squeezed my family jewelry chain.

Attached: IMG_3082.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

>white chicks loving BTS

>T.metrosexual effiminated faggot

On the day of the rope you will be sold as a sex slave you subhuman trash

Do you have evidence for this?

>has no argument so adhoms me to try and strawman the meaning of what I said by motive
Obvious kike is obvious. Bring it motherfucker. I'll end you.

western culture duh or should i say jewish culture

>koreans
Only south koreans.
They were emasculated like the Japanese thanks to the amerimutt colonization.
There is nothing you can do about it.
Carpet nuke both.

Attached: 1554416246173.jpg (604x451, 72K)

I'll fuck your dub5 with my tr1ps you little bitch

The former leader of the country was caught being part of an occult group of leaders known as the 8 Goddesses or Maidens depending on who is translating it. You can find a photo of the former leader wearing a pin on her clothing that is the same as the logo of the Open Society Foundation owned and ran by George Soros.
Did. Kikes nuked my hard drive. I'm still in the process of trying to recover what I can.
You tried and failed. Kek

>slant eyed insectoids pretend they do human things
Disgusting.

Attached: 663.jpg (160x216, 7K)

cause they are all manlets and thier warrior myths are bullshit

Hey be thankful. Our ancestors did it so that we could cuck them and take their women today.

>two Koreas
>one exposed to degenerate "western" (now Jewish) culture
>one not
>western Korea full of gayboys, satanist politicans and nigger rap
>isolationist Korea not

PURE COINCIDENCE

>ywn have white cuties gawk over your race like this

youtu.be/LPbu5LPOpjQ?t=20

The Daughters of Megalia has connections to the 8 Goddesses/Maidens group as well. It's feminazis on steroids.
Kek. Direct story from my Grandfather who served during the Korean war for the US. A nearby village was harboring enemy forces and using the village as a screen for their attacks. US brass would not let US forces do anything about it. He said ROK soldiers came through, killed and routed off the enemy forces being harbored in the village and then burnt it to the ground.

>wearing white face
>photo over exposed to the shit so you can't actually make out any of his mongoloid facial features
>lipstick

Shit taste mate.

>amerimongrel projection
>proxyfag

Fake, just like the SJWs that post anti white men propaganda online but still loves them.

Women are corporate sheep so of course they would like manufactured K-pop because it's trendy. When it stops being popular they will go back to liking white men, just as their biological imperative compels them to.

Disrespect the bowl, pay the toll

you can literally see them getting wet

Women are fucking dumb creatures that spend thousands on a leather bag because it has a special symbol on it.

K-pop is fleeting, but masculine whites are forever. They all come back for us, including the Asian girls.

Democracy
It was fine when based Park Chung Hee was there

Aren't all south korean go to mandatory military for 2 years??
I bet they can kick ass anyone racist in /pol

That’s a fucking mannequin.

Mental masturbation is strong with this one.

Aren't bulgaria always got ruled by slanted eyed motherfuckers?

I doubt white girls actually like them. You can find sissies like that but white, with natural blond hair etc. Mongols are ugly.

Anyway, wtf is that music? Those 'raps' sound like all those cringey teenage nigger 'rappers' that are popular now.

>Aren't bulgaria
Piss off, human waste.

youtube.com/watch?v=jM8dCGIm6yc

This is much better.

Yes i see , your people and your city got sacked and raped by the mongols in 12 century , later you got ruled by the golden horde, and by ottoman.
How does it feel to get ruled by such many cocks user?
Certainly it made you salty af , lmao

Nice roids

>thousands of videos of same reaction
>referred to as an army
>biggest boy band in the world
>performed on US talk shows

Whatever helps you sleep at night

Where do you think Kpop got it's cues from in the first place? The western boy band model. In the 90's every single damn boy band had at least one member that was the "bad boy" that was also the rapper. Shit is 100% formulaic and it all came from the kikes.

Cringe

My nephew has posters wall to wall.

That phase usually ends when they found out how dicks work.

Sorry but i can't be offended by some jew shill.
All the prophets literally prophesied how everyone around you will burn you up, rape you and ransack your kike shit up.
Funny enough it all happened as it was written, now that your whole nations is retarded kikeniggers that can't even read you're going to hell.
Enjoy.

lived in Korea for a while. Its not so.The media you consume represents a select class of koreans - a product that they are selling.

Go out on the piss in any major Korean city and you will see more fist fights than you will see in the west or anywhere else in Asia.

Koreans are a funny people, but I quite like them.

BAHAHHAHAHA

cute girl

Korean bois

Attached: 1540216074216.jpg (2080x2044, 647K)

k-pop

Yeah, but what's your point? My point was that they're friggin ugly mongols.

Ok Chang

Attached: 1548453911846.jpg (2070x2041, 875K)

Honestly if a man looks like that it is officially not gay to fuck that.

Aquafresh, you clearly had two separate points going there in that post. Backpedaling on an anonymous Hyperborean arctic ice fishing forum is really retarded m8. You learned something new and you won't be as ignorant as a result if you don't allow your ego to blind you to it.

Can you imagine being this jealous of a korean dude

I would be rather born in North Korea than in south """k*rea"""

Literally JewSA. CIA niggers use them for testing advanced social engineering that is yet to be implemented elsewhere. If you look into it you'll understand that Kim Jong Un might not be that bad compared to those who rule southern counterpart.

They facial hair

Need*

I do not understand the popularity of k-pop boy groups at all. But I'm not a girl, so who knows.

>thanks to the amerimutt colonization.

This

This thread makes me wanna go to South Korea and deep dick some cuties.

Right before I cum, I tell them how my grandfather was a tank commander in the Korean War, and probably killed Koreans by the hundred.

Attached: 1465611925430.jpg (448x448, 38K)

The manly Asian is a fucking movie myth fucktard

Go ahead user, do it. Please. You will only strengthen our fire.

Who said Asian guys are beta? Be Smashgodxxx i.e handsome as fuck able to
slay girls of all races.
Get banned from Twitch for being too alpha. Proceed to make money streaming
Tinder dates on youtube.
Defying the haters saying asians have small dicks and can't get girls on
the regular.
Why aren't you doing the same?
Pro tip: Cause you can't!

Attached: smashgodxxx..jpg (176x176, 10K)

>having good skin
their whiteness is fake and gay.

Attached: 00-tout-bts.jpg (2000x2000, 1.03M)

never said anything about whiteness

THAT OVERBITE
GET A DENTIST LOL

>warrior myths
Japs literally flew planes into ships. They weren't forced, they volunteered.

they were also methed out too. you would be surprised what meth heads will do

Only the Jap yoke kept them in check.

Show k-bobs.

they gave pussy too much privilege and power and now men are controlled by inferior subhumans known as women

>flag
look it's a chink from r/asianmasculinity

I say it is that way and its literally genetical. Few exceptions, but in general Asians are the least masculine.

the fear and suffer in their eyes
asian life are cruel

transgenderism

So just like Europe.

You raise an interesting point

Attached: k-bobs-steakhouse.jpg (550x367, 40K)

Capitalism

out of this world.
thanks.

Unironically, Christianity.

>Operation Big Switch, the exchange of remaining prisoners of war, commenced in early August 1953 and lasted into December. During that period, some 21 American soldiers refused to return to their homeland and decided to stay in the country (along with one British soldier and 327 South Koreans).[2]

>Shortly before the deadline was about to expire, Americans south of the DMZ broadcast a message to the defectors in Panmunjom, saying "We believe that there are some of you who desire repatriation." Defector Richard Corden shouted "Do any Americans want to go home?" and his fellow detainees answered "No!"

Virgin yankee manlet vs Chad communist

Attached: 49388154_365396507583664_7859974409309797357_n.jpg (956x956, 137K)

copious amounts of onions in their diet for many centuries. Not even joking.

Who. The. Actual. Fuck. Changed S......O...Y to onions?

US culture turns all men into weak faggots

Funny how myself and a few others itt can warn you faggots about the future and yet you still just mewl about with your egos, thinking your safe when the social engineering is already happening all around you. You really wanna know what the difference is? More land mass and more opportunities that don't depend on the person conforming to succeed. Picture this country, but much smaller with all the various industries being condensed into a much smaller area. A lot of you with your ignorant pridefulness almost makes me wish for you to experience it full on just to humble the shit out of all of you, but lucky for you all, I'm kinder than that to people who have been socially engineered to behave like kikes and niggers and don't honestly know any better. Kek. Still, you faggots better get real acquainted with humility real soon. Pride before the fall.

Depends which type of Japanese for phenotype

Attached: 2types.png (205x246, 92K)