Why are mutts afraid of eating raw pork?

Why are mutts afraid of eating raw pork?

Attached: Mettbrötchen.jpg (993x559, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2019/03/28/health/brain-parasites-case-study/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Enjoy your parasites

Attached: ju6ccoa.jpg (550x531, 50K)

Can they learn tricks and do they miss you when u die?

Trichinosis

>tania solium
It's even worse if you get infected by its larvae. You could have cysts of that worm in the brain.

>eating raw pork
Are you TRYING to become like the rural chinese, infested with parasites from head to toe?
I hope you're some turk or other kind of an insect, in that case please do continue.
And this thread doesn't belong on Jow Forums.

edition.cnn.com/2019/03/28/health/brain-parasites-case-study/index.html

>seething

Attached: 778860-960x720-party-mettigel.jpg (960x640, 175K)

can't you even see those 4 huge gutworms in your OP pic?

>mfw uncultivated barbarians can't appreciate german cuisine

Attached: kermett.jpg (498x539, 47K)

ur mom and some of her friends arent even in the picture

Attached: 1527876415239.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

mett is only for white people.

>Don't live in squalor
>Raise food animals not in squalor
>Not get parasites.
It's all that white privilege I guess.

Do you need a license in the UK for them? If not can't you be charged with illegal pet ownership?

Attached: c3588015cef22fcb9e478bac5d3243b81062.jpg (550x986, 329K)

When I was a neurosurgery resident we used to see cystersircosis in the beaners pretty regularly. Used to make a great case to present to the retards in Internal Medicine for “Guess the disease”.

Wtf is this gross shit? You people cant cook

As far as I know all cases of trichinosis in the US for the last few decades have been from game, not pork. There's no trichinosis in Australia.
I'd steer clear of raw pork in shitholes though.

TarTar is for faggots who want to die from Ecoli

>German cuisine

Attached: party-mini-mettigel-kleine-igel.jpg (800x533, 121K)

>Why are mutts afraid of eating raw pork?

I've only gotten 1 ami to ever eat mettwurst or teewurst
The rest of them are scared shitless

The beaners in Mexico have some holiday dish they prepare with raw pork and they send little parcels of it to their relatives in the States. That was the route we used to see in Chicago.

Better than eating snails and frogs.

Attached: 12093685_1836369043256121_1641466305_n.jpg (1080x1080, 115K)

because they live in a third world shithole with no clean meat regularys. I wouldtn even eat a medium rare steak in usa.

Rich coming from the people who stole every fucking piece of food culture that's "theirs" from someone else apart from some shitty torus bread.

Pretty sure that about to go on a grill

I like my pork crispy on the outside and it doesn't taste right without that added carbon
beefsteak tartare is great though

Feels great to live in a first world nation where the standards for our meat are so high that we can eat raw meat.
Everybody in this thread who cant understand this is a third worlder.

>Germistan thinks he can trigger people about pork

Absolutely haram.

Nobody even thinks of eating raw meat in the U.S, you fucking retard.

lol no?

What about raw fish

I'm sure it is tasty, germanbro, but I'd rather cook the parasites away.

Only fags and liberals eat overpriced raw fish

Been eating raw pork my whole life weekly, people who have to fear food live in shitholes.

>Spain
>Having to worry about parasites
Well, sucks to be second rate I guess? Damn it's nice living in a country that has barely had a salmonella outbreak since WW2 and every time it has happened it has been due to imported shit from the continent.

>Nobody even thinks of eating raw meat in the U.S, you fucking retard.

Tartar
Sushi
You fucking retard

I dont even eat the wild pigs I shoot. They eat other dead animals. Like, rotting dead animals.
Though, so do mud crabs and other crustaceans hmmmm.jpg

We rescued the damn food, now people can enjoy a decent shawarma and falafel, unlike you dirty mud eaters

achterlijke hollanders

I wouldn't eat raw pork even if the pig was raised in a sterile lab it's whole life and was 100% clear of parasites and I was paid to eat it.
What's the fucking appeal of eating it raw? You eat SALMON raw, salty and with lemon, now that's fucking great.
But I guess europoors have to settle for raw pork, whatever. Keep dreaming of having salmon.

>We rescued
Like everything else you have in your life, you used your grabby little hands and stole it.
You just can't help yourself.

i am german and i am afraid to eat that crap too. You can shove your disgusting Mettbrötchen up your ass, Hans

Unclean, not fit for God's holy people, hmmmm yes

imagine being from a nation that has never known the glory of Rome, it must drive you people insane.

Looks good desu.

I saw it on some hipster food channel on YT.

Achmed identified
Go back to Turkey, sandnigger

t. Erkan

Imagine being from such a shithole you feel you have to hide yourself behind a memeflag.

Nigger I got no problem with a bacon egg and a ice coffee for brekky. But just the smell of these feral pigs, fuck. I mean I keave their carcasses where they lay, and other pigs will come and eat them. Seven days and all thats left is the stench, some jaw bones and rib bones, and a tiny bit of skin and a big black patch of stained ground. Fucking rank.

GIMME SALAMI

I heard top tier places are amazing. But I don't see myself dropping $300 on a single meal.

I'm not, but it can taste slimy at times. Maybe that's just American meat.

>seething barbar

as predicted

Lol, the lemon juice cooks it. Try it like the japs do. Onions sauce and spicy horseradishy stuff.

parasites are the ultimate redpill. they only help you. our ancestors had them.

I'm not the one hiding behind a EU rag. What are you, a gypsy or something since you're all "glory of Rome"?

Cunt I'm aryan and I don't eat any meat raw. I don't want stomach parasites. So is this why you people are all fucking insane and suck Merkel's saggy tits?

Who the fuck eats raw minced pork?
If you're eating raw you should do it the right way.

Attached: pork-pastarma.jpg (1024x768, 302K)

You aren't a true german if you dislike Mett

Parasites? Also its largely not a problem anymore, but culturally the idea that its bad is still there.

Cured meats are fine too.

Thats why you have to eat raw beef not some pork lol

Eyy, that's some good advice. Thanks mate, I'll try it next time.

Do you krauts eat the wild boars/feral pigs that you hunt? Do these animals eat other dead animals?

much raging and gnashing of teeth as is expected from such a savage.

wasabi