/Africanization general 3.0/ push to YT

Previous Threads;

The EU have just passed an "advisory" (eventually mandatory) Africanization law literally protecting and advancing their hyper aggressive replacement class of billions strong Invader-slaves (including compulsory black history month for all EU member states focusing on slavery, no mention of Barbary slave trade lol) this is combination with the Tolerance Laws (look that shit up), Migration Compact, and Replacement migration white paper shows their intent very openly.

I must stress; Things are going to get very bad, very quickly. They want us exterminated, and the Africanization of history, constant hammering of Africans into the media, police, courts, military and positions of power etc is just one part of this process which has been going on for a while now,; is going to ramp up to 9000.

"European Parliament resolution of 26 March 2019 on fundamental rights of people of African descent"
europarl.europa.eu/sides/getDoc.do?type=TA&reference=P8-TA-2019-0239&format=XML&language=EN

Spread far and wide! Before it's too late.

Attached: AfricaIsComing.gif (500x326, 915K)

Other urls found in this thread:

socialmatter.net/2016/04/19/how-to-passivism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I feel tired

A. whereas the term ‘people of African descent’ may also be used with ‘Afro-European’, ‘African European’, ‘Black European’, ‘Afro-Caribbean’ or ‘Black-Caribbean’, and refers to people of African ancestry or descent who are born in, citizens of, or living in Europe;

>B. whereas the terms ‘Afrophobia’, ‘Afri-phobia’ and ‘anti-black racism’ refer to a specific form of racism, including any act of violence or discrimination, fuelled by historical abuses and negative stereotyping, and leading to the exclusion and dehumanisation of people of African descent
>Acrophobia

Yes goy those hyper aggressive, loud, smelly, violent invaders (and knife weilding night ghoul here since windrush) are actually fine, it's all in your head!!

Per capita? Never heard of it!

Attached: 1553007424961.jpg (567x374, 49K)

Yes..... Very sleepy goy....

>having regard to General Recommendation No 34 of the UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination of 3 October 2011 on racial discrimination against people of African descent,

– having regard to UN General Assembly Resolution 68/237 of 23 December 2013 proclaiming 2015-2024 the International Decade for People of African Descent,

>– having regard to UN General Assembly Resolution 69/16 of 18 November 2014 containing the programme of activities for the implementation of the International Decade for People of African Descent,

Attached: NT9t.gif (400x216, 777K)

Pic VERY related.

>''considers that if data on ethnic discrimination and hate crime were to be collected, it should be for the sole purpose of identifying the roots of and combating xenophobic and discriminatory discourse and acts''

The evilness is in the details of these laws. Its like saying you can only collect data on racism if it supports our viewpoint and to combat the native and help the invader.

I've messaged 10 YT content creators, what have you done user?

Attached: 1553079034830m.jpg (1024x865, 180K)

This plus the Tolerance Laws, the Global Compact on Migration and the "Replacement Migration" papers is just absolutely damning I cannot fathom how anyone sit there and read those documents, look outside onto their own streets and still deny it all.

It's beginning to get very, very serious. Is there anyway we can get all this out into the normies internet?

Has the Jew lost their mind? Why are they ovvereaching so quickly?

Attached: download.png (216x220, 40K)

Goyim I...

There are more whites in SAR than blacks in Europe as a whole...
Not my problem they exclusively migrate to UK and France; the two biggest colonial powers

Attached: 1532929836913.png (375x375, 98K)

More likely is that the rise of opposition to their policies is pushing them towards rapid replacement, in the hopes that if they can stuff 100 million niggers into the continent in ten years the Europeans will be too cowed to do anything about it. Instead it will lead to collapse.

Never before has there been a more retarded generation of leaders than the 68 generation/boomers.

>Slav is a nigger who thinks he benefits from it all falling apart

Who would have guessed

>tl;dr for you faggots

>whereas histories of injustices against Africans and people of African descent, --- in the context of European colonialism and the transatlantic slave trade, remain largely unrecognised and unaccounted for at an institutional level in the Member States;

We are the ONLY peoples who admit and come to terms with our past and this is our downfall. Turks, Chinese, Japanese, hell NO ONE ELSE gives a shit enough to admit their history of genocide and colonization, let alone 'own up to it' or do things to make up for it (foreign aid, reparations, etc).

>whereas the persistence of discriminatory stereotypes in some traditions across Europe, including the use of blackfacing

They are alluding to literally whatever tradition niggers decide is racist, like Sinterklaas, which has nothing to do with slaves or black people, but was suddenly decided to be based on negros.
This isn't just about blackfacing or sinterklaas, it's a precedent to legally eradicate our right to our own traditions at the whim of random foreigners. There is clauses later on that wish to criminalise "afrophobic traditions" what this means is ALL indigenous culture and tradition has to either include our African replacements or be stopped.

>whereas the important work of national equality bodies and of the European Network of Equality Bodies (Eqinet) should be welcomed and supported;

Juden voting legislation to make (financial and legal) support of juden groups stronger. Literally nepotism into law. This is how they sink their claws deeper and deeper into our countries, through a continuous tangle of self-supporting legislations.

>whereas the OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (ODHIR) Annual Hate Crime

user I hate to tell you this way, but in 10-15 years half of all children will be foreigners anyway even if a dome was dropped over these islands.

I think they are going to unleash Africa on us not because they are scared, but because it is the preplanned ahead of schedule killing blow. Horrorpill related.....

Attached: 1553779239619m.jpg (217x1024, 73K)

I hope those Somalis make as many anchor babies as they can...

>whereas, however, evidence suggests that children of African descent in the Member States are awarded lower grades than their white peers in schools, and early school leaving is markedly higher among children of African descent

More baseless claims. Ignore ghouls failures, blame natives, punish natives. Human brains are suddenly a anomoly in History of life and are magically exempt from divergent evolution.

>whereas adults and children of African descent are increasingly vulnerable when held in police custody, with numerous incidents of violence and deaths recorded

See above

>whereas people of African descent have contributed significantly to building European society throughout history

Africanization of history will continue until all female and juvenile lines are fully brainwashed and they look into the history books and see their own faces staring back and think nothing of the current state of affairs.

>whereas people of African descent are overwhelmingly underrepresented in political and lawmaking institutions

Literally "shove ghouls into positions of power regardless of merit"

Attached: 1552348452071m.jpg (782x1024, 141K)

Oh god, that picture...

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 431K)

>Calls on the Member States and the EU institutions to recognise that people of African descent are subjected to racism, discrimination and xenophobia -- and to the unequal enjoyment of human and fundamental rights in general, amounting to structural racism, and that they are entitled to protection from these inequities

"more gibs"

>Considers that active and meaningful social, economic, political and cultural participation by people of African descent is key to tackling the phenomenon of Afrophobia and ensuring their inclusion in Europe;

this will be used to forces more quotas to put ghouls in positions of power

>Encourages the EU institutions and the Member States to officially acknowledge and mark the histories of people of African descent in Europe

"blame whites more, constant 'education' on black suffering, constant celebration of black achievements" will be used for mandatory black history months

>Encourages the Member States and the European institutions to formally mark both the UN International Decade for People of African Descent and to take effective measures for the implementation of the programme

black history month? Blach history DECADE WORLDWIDE, a Roman Triumph of the Jew over mankind and their replacement with African Goyim slaves.

>Calls on the Member States to develop national anti-racism strategies that address the comparative situation of people of African descent -- and to encourage the participation of people of African descent in television programmes and other media

"more diversity on TV, if there wasn't enough Africanizing already"

>Stresses the important role of civil society organisations in combating racism and discrimination, and calls for an increase in financial support at European, national and local level for grassroots organisations;

more money for Antifa type 'grassroots' groups

>Calls for the Commission to include a focus on people of African descent in its current funding programmes

even more gibs

Attached: 81951d02af1dcb2cd3324581b4e424e6.png (1280x720, 37K)

>Considers that active and meaningful social, economic, political and cultural participation by people of African descent is key to tackling the phenomenon of Afrophobia and ensuring their inclusion in Europe;

This I'll also disallow any indigenous cultural groups. Native English charities are already banned here.

Their plan is to flood europe with Africans and then try to convince afrika that they are not part of europe so they can grab land ressources before the Chinese gets to it.

They are literally sacrificing demographics for short term monetary gain. Its colonialism 2.0 but under the disguise of being a humanitarian project.

I think it's more about smashing Europeans and creating the slave caste.

Big if true, Gloria Borger needs to do a video on this.

Enough

Attached: 1553857901351.gif (404x347, 1003K)

Whats the chances that this is ACTUALLY a reverse psyop to get us to go WW3 and kill off all the nogs. Keep pushing whyte peepo until they go crazy & genocide every last nog ?

Positive discrination is now called diversity. Get used to it. But that doesn't mean you have to like it.

Attached: diversityyy.jpg (643x767, 147K)

That is what terrifies me, makes me lose sleep. It’s as if TPTB know something is coming which makes all of what happens now irrelevant. I think back to USA, post WWII. The elites were openly pro-white, traditionalist, pro-family. Pro Christian, notwithstanding its flaws. Mainstream culture celebrated hard work, self reliance, marriage, children, being responsible, etc. I could go on.

But those very same Powers That Were, who are now the Powers That Be, are essentially reversing all of that. They are intent on sucking dry from this country all they can, as fast as they can, this “accelerationist” meme, etc.

What changed? Did they merely expect this country to die en route to globalism, with a Clinton victory? Or do they know something we don’t? Are we seeing a free for all before some terrible storm poised to do global damage? (fapfapfapfap)

>OY VEY GOYIM! GIB ACHMED DEINE LANDE! ES IST ANNUDAH SHOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

middle east Europe and africa its a common division in global enterprises and so shall it be a political union

>4.5 million whites in south africa
>15 million blacks in africa

im europe*

Wishful thinking mate.

It's like this is the killing blow, which means things are actually ahead of schedule.....

Nope, they dont care about people or demographics, they care about monetary gains for their own ilk.
Think about it, this goes hand in hand with the movement to get Africa into the union.

based

Thanks for reposting my greentext, I was hoping someone saved it.

This shit is infuriating. Notice the kike tactics:
>make baseless claims
>call for "solutions" that are always 'whites pay up'
>create the idea that all their suffering and failings (poor grades, unemployment, high crime) are just the fault of white people

>link all and any cultural traditions of Europeans to racism and subject them to be judged by foreigners, to be abolished at their will

>17 different ways of saying "more gibs for niggers"
>5 different ways of saying "more quotas to push niggers into power"
>make baseless claim on how some jew groups are good for diversity, and then follow up with legislating that member states have to financially support those groups

This is how they sink their claws deeper into our governments and democracies. We are now subject to this legislation, and even if a far-right figure comes into power, he can't just reject this text without having to push to leave the EU in it's entirety.

I hope you all realize that this was discovered on accident, there is no media coverage, even far-right politicians didn't mention it. Similar texts have passed likely 100s of times without us knowing.

we went past peak oil earlier than originally expected and with an unexpected resurge in white nationalism they'll have to move more hastily than expected. you better fuckle your buckle because we are about to see some shit.

This makes me angry, but I barely notice it anymore. I have gotten used to being angry all the time.

Based. Are you me? I too am angry all the time.

Attached: BINLAND.png (640x580, 64K)

For every African you save I'm going to kill three

Attached: every animal.jpg (497x550, 37K)

*Not = now

>whereas people of African descent have contributed significantly to building European society throughout history
Such as uhm... well...like... DON'T BE A RACIST!
It's a fucking Jenga tower at this point.

Bump

Fuck that scene. It got me so mad.

Bump

There are going to be so many more Tarrants and Mairs in the coming years, aren't they?

Attached: 1541186599119.png (525x422, 239K)

I think I am going to be sick.

Blacks or africans ?
Berbers were white until shitskins from arab peninsula enriched them
Moors were also white/ish until Saracen kingdom enriched them with fertile black semen

In total number there should be more Indians and Pakis in Europe than blacks and they are exclusive to UK

Damn. I can’t think of anything more horrible. I think our only hope now is total economic collapse or something

Channel the anger

Spread the information

Bump

NORTH AFRICA IS STILL MAINLY MAJORITY BERBER ETHNICALLY, we are Hamitic Caucasoids, Arab semites comprimise only 10% of the genetic makeup of north africa
North africa will soon gain it berber identity back, pan-arabism is dying idea, and soon it will be gone, no one wants to be related to the useless arab world anymore

Bump

The women will love this. exotic times ahead.

WHAT CAN WE DO?

WHAT CAN WE DO??????

FUCKING HELL WHAT CAN WE DO??????

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (662x708, 792K)

>NORTH AFRICA IS STILL MAINLY MAJORITY BERBER ETHNICALLY

It is not
Maybe 5% of people there looks like pic related
Stand in front of the mirror and tell me if you have the same skin color and facial construction (mainly nose).
The reason behind large number of berbers are people like you

Attached: Zinedine_Zidane_20minutos.jpg (214x344, 13K)

>what can we do
Ask yourself WHAT CAN I DO

Make a family, encourage your friends to have families, move to a moderately remote location and cultivate a sense of community and locality with common shindigs and have a supportive network of your fellow tribespeople.
Also teach the tribe children communal values and encourage local pride in the community with activities and friendly contests and sports.
The more children you raise in this environment, the more your offspring will be able to challenge the quasi-Imperialist status quo.
It's the best long term plan I can think of.

Short term plan would be to fund organizations that you suspect will lead to the most amount of accelerationism.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (645x773, 49K)

50%.
I feel sick.

this
also bump

No user, the only hope is to smash skulls. We’ll get there.

Okay, what can *I* do? I'm trying to be the best person I can be, I'm now confident, fit, approachable, active and have a nice career lined up. I'm doing well for myself and I, up until this moment, have been white-pilled as fuck. I've been a vanguardist and accelerationist for a good while even before Jow Forums started chanting its praises.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT GOING TO MATTER IF THE SITUATION IS THIS FUCKED???

How often are you gonna post this?
EP resolutions are pretty much useless. They are not a law, they are not mandatory and no country has to actually do anything written in that resolution.

It sets a precedent.

Democracy shouldn't be a tool for cheap appealing to emotion.

>– having regard to the Code of Conduct on countering illegal hate speech online agreed on 31 May 2016 between the Commission and leading IT companies, as well as with other platforms and social media companies,
fuck niggers and kikes
>Europe should confront this legacy of colonialism and the slave trade’,
so kikes are going to pay repuraaations?

i don't even want to read the rest. these traitors are doubling down on the Kalergi Plan

You are not wrong. It's just fucking hilarious. This thread is the third time this guy has posted this. In the first iteration, he literally claimed the EU would force black history months upon us.
He was educated was a resolution by the European Parliament actually is and now he is still pushing his narrative "eventually mandatory" my ass.

It's fucking alarmist. Because of people like him, you can't argue in a calm manner about things. Everything gets blown out of proportion, everybody is misinformed. All just to satisfy your need for "HAPPENINGS" and the upcoming race war.

Why can't we have a calm discussion without all the lies? Why can't somebody post the resolution, say the EP just did that, explains what a resolution is and ask everybody what they think of it?

and yet none of you are willing to sacrifice ANYTHING in order to make a statement against eurocrats. sad! keep enjoying your videogames.

Attached: 146559880125.png (437x416, 230K)

>"blame whites more, constant 'education' on black suffering, constant celebration of black achievements" will be used for mandatory black history months
at least this is proof that whites are in fact superior and to lift up niggers to the same level as whites it requires laws.
Fuck... if i were a nigger I would be ashamed that it requires laws and sheeeit to make me equal to whites.

Attached: 1548633927597.jpg (800x792, 74K)

basketball europeans didnt make the short-list i see?

> UK and France; the two biggest colonial powers
that was turkey

>afro-european
kek

Attached: e555dde82010d1578c7703909650d0a4a3813833635b4446a9994b68fbb3e416.jpg (634x594, 86K)

kys and go back

>tfw the wolf age is coming to a close and Ragnarok is coming in a decade or two

Attached: 56d4420277420ccf6b3de9695474a37a9e1375aa.jpg (247x234, 45K)

>that was turkey
You are probably referring to Ottoman Empire when you say Turkey
The size of which kept changing drastically during history; but even if we consider furthest reaches of ottoman empire and simply add them together they are still smaller than both France and England on only their peak of colonial power, both in land size and population.

Check everything you read on /pol

Bump

Bump - talking about Ethiopia in this thread right now if you want to discuss Africa.

>inb4 entirety of eastern EU leaves instantly

>colonialism
Why must places like Ireland, Poland, or Finland pay for the crimes of British, French, Belgian, etc colonialism? Ireland was subjugated and colonised constantly (including literal slave ships transporting them to a penal colony in new world australia), Poland was brutalised from east and west and now has to obey Germany?

The US, canada, Australia, NZ can have all the diversity they want, but Europe belongs to Europeans.

Because you are European and must make way for the African slave caste.

>Nothing to worry about goy

The very fact that they are even entertaining such an idea is enough

>afrophobia

Attached: afro.jpg (225x306, 18K)

>6 billion useless mouths to feed
>get them to kill each other
the elites aren't racist - they want us all dead

everyday i thank God that we are not in the EU

Attached: 16216216.png (366x343, 121K)

>he thinks he's safe

Mate, ALL European countries' birthrates are below replacement.

Attached: NOOOOOO NO.webm (1000x471, 1.19M)

Their only purpose seems to be to destroy europe permanently. I wonder what motivates people to be so unnecessarily evil.

wrong

It isn't. A career won't matter when the economy is fucked and you're surrounded by shitskin invaders followed by automation. A family won't be able to shield your children from becoming victims of this. Building a fun social life won't matter when SHTF. Your vegetable garden won't stop starvation long and will probably just make you a target for everyone who didn't grow one. A pathetic little larping separatist commune isn't going to stop the horde.

This is Nature's ultimatum. Either ORGANIZE and assert yourselves NOW, or die. You're not doing this alone. Forget your impotent individualism. You're not running from this. Forget your White flight. Remember:
Organize, then fight.

Attached: 1511957123929.gif (480x270, 2.85M)

That's the thing, that's exactly what I want to do, I don't want to just go innawoods and Vargtard my way through this.

cuz we're all africans boy

Attached: tumblr_lagsc1rl441qzxlm4[1].gif (370x208, 468K)

Well it's a good thing the european people didn't give up their firearms. They can simply use their guns to defend themselves against this foreign invasion

Attached: stock photograph of laughing fat retard.jpg (640x360, 131K)

>if i were a nigger I would be ashamed

No you wouldn't. That is simply because niggers lack many of the human emotions such as shame.

Yeah, nobody is arguing about that, but OP doesn't have to lie to make it more outlandish and garner more attention

This the Africanized western shitholes will just dump people on the east.

Is there actually anyone, that is not yet convinced to move out of Europe?

I love how much you guys whine. You guys are like 5 year old fascist babies who cry for the titty. Europe and America will have a mix of different groups of people. There is nothing you guys can do. Bitching will not hell you sound like two year olds. There is nothing wrong with mixing of races. We are in the 21st century and different groups will find each other attractive. You will never have the fascist government that you want. You can insult me and call me names. You know the truth. You guys will grow into bitter old man sitting on your porch angry at the world. If you want to save “Muh Aryan Race” have 10 children each instead of posting on a message board complaining like 2 year olds.

stay and fight
unless your turkish then you have until 2020 to gtfo

honk....

Attached: 352555.png (831x799, 329K)

Good, because that's exactly the wrong choice. Those people aren't ever going to put technology back in the bag, and they're not going to stop a global invasion with separatist primitivism.

However, I've come to view most people as basically incapable of initiating political action. The vast majority of people are purely followers. I don't mean they're the kind to take the initiative to find a good leader to follow. That would be more than enough. I mean they're the kind to simply do whatever the dominant force in society tells them to do, pretty much no matter what it is. Some things may take longer to normalize for them, but they can be made to do literally anything.

It seems "a few good men" is all that could ever be hoped for, but even if only 1% of the White race embraced ethno-nationalism, I could die happy so long as that 1% fortified its long-term existence through a voluntary, formalized, and exclusive association with each other. Whether this is implemented as a literal ethno-state or through some type of intrasocietal organization like a formal tribe or clan spread out throughout the Western world whose membership is granted only to racially conscious and ethnically pure Whites, as long as sturdy communal bonds are formed to hold the people together, I am confident they can weather the coming storm.

Honestly, I'm at the point where I am asking myself if the people with no loyalty or initiative should be saved. How eugenic it would be if the future White race descended completely from this most worthy 1%? My advice is figure out what it takes to form a tribe, get a few trustworthy and committed people together, lay the foundations while it's small, then start INVITING the kinds of people you want. Don't advertise. If it successfully improves people's lives, you'll have something to offer them to get them to join. Focus on community building WITHIN society, but play passive for now: socialmatter.net/2016/04/19/how-to-passivism/

>Just shut up and try to outbreed 6 billion brown communists goy!

You die first.

Agreed. An ethnofaith would be a start.

Oh no no ahahaha

Yeah because America the most colonised western nation has fought back with their guns.

No where to go.