Stop saying lyingmedia!

Journalist Here

Ever since the Mueller probe concluded zero Russian collusion I have noticed a worrying trend in online comment sections.
Nasty elements won't stop talking about the media lying. The media never lie, we may sometimes use click bait but it's fake, we never 'lie' to you.
Journalists have moral integrity and frankly I find the accusation of 'lying' to be extremely insulting.

Many on the internet have started to call the mainstream media the 'Lyingmedia'.
In reality it is Trump who's the king of Lyingmedia. It's the far-right who are the Lyingmedia.
This whole situation has become unacceptable and we will be doing everything in our power to refute this new extremist narrative.

-Signed the journalist hired to keep tabs on you bigots

Attached: Tonigala 03.07.18.jpg (2570x2010, 2.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/crtc-proposes-easing-ban-on-broadcasting-false-or-misleading-news/article562097/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do a report on killing yourself. Kthnxbai

Learn 2 code

(You)

nice try user. you're trolling

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 it 8/8

It's copypasta.

LUGENPRESSE

Seek employment elsewhere
Nobody is buying your shit anymore
You're in a dying industry

Who killed Seth Rich?

>The media never lie
Have a (you) and a go deepthroat a shotgun if you actually work as a "journalist".

You’re a fucking liar

Obvious bait thread but I'm just going to leave this image here.

Attached: muellermadness2.jpg (2108x1404, 551K)

Stop lying. No one believes your lies anymore.

Attached: 5D270304-72F9-4CCB-936E-C8F933DCA1E0.png (500x424, 169K)

(((media))) don't worry I won't forget about you kikes

LYIN PRESS LYING PRESS!!!

Attached: 697F7957-2D7B-476B-A7D8-DCE86F7C874A.jpg (715x551, 92K)

I wonder why jew liberal govrenments always want the jew media to lie for them?
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/crtc-proposes-easing-ban-on-broadcasting-false-or-misleading-news/article562097/

Attached: 1552518209551.jpg (720x720, 33K)

>Stop saying lyingmedia!

Attached: lugenpresse.jpg (291x173, 10K)

Nobody with the ability to shit has opened their sphincter to let out a vast juicy poop in regard to this.
Some folk might have had some slight bowel discomfort, and ran to the toilet as a brown rivulet trails down their left leg but most of us are just building up a really healthy thick juicy poo which we'll appealingly lay in the bowl and then be amused as by the 5th flush it still hasn't gone, so instead we get a bucket filled with water and watch as the slow tsunami of shitty brown water builds up with the failing resistance of the mighty stool to stand its ground as it slowly realises it has lost this battle and valiantly sails into the vast abyss of the sewage system unto a magical journey of subterranean pipe adventure.
God bless you mighty crap, you proudly filled the bowl and soon you will end up free in the open air to rest with your stool buddies and talk of happy times. We salute you, you big shit.

We will stop calling you the lying press when you stop lying . However that won't happen anytime soon. Journalists are pathological liars. Enjoy learning to code.

Go fuck yourself. The BBC kept quiet about rape gangs for nearly thirty fucking years. Whoever you represent probably has even less respect as an entity, so fuck knows what YOU'RE hiding. Just die, already.

Your like 2 years too late you lying bastards.

Traitor

Attached: 1523668295978(2).gif (500x327, 198K)

Can you log your neck size into the database? We want to make the most efficient use of rope possible.

It's pathetic how they can't see the collusion.

Putin went on air talking about it, it's not a crime unless they do it like they did it.

We prefer to call you the enemy of the people you lying kike

Why are you larping? You write like a fucking shitskin who picked up a little English during his time shitting in the street.

>checks flag

Attached: 39717B0B-E497-4262-95B4-9EB9D6CEFCC8.jpg (640x472, 53K)

Attached: ye.jpg (2108x1404, 955K)

This is the kind of b8 I can appreci8

Sage this thread
This faggot shit kikery keeps getting reposted
Fuck all slide threads
SAGE

>since the Mueller probe concluded zero Russian collusion

Why do people keep saying this after the Trump Tower Meeting was a thing?

Attached: 1514006937767.png (706x900, 181K)

Wow that the milktoastiest statemet ever. How long did you rehearse that before publishing.

If you are by some lol odd chance the real deal. My condolences, no amount of negativity on my part can be worse than your existing mental handicap :)

>Journalist Here
So basically you’re a cum dumpster

Fuck off with this pasta

Its fake. The og pic is from some aussie vietnam documentary

Attached: Anmerkung 2019-03-29 142644.png (938x705, 1011K)

You don't say.