Aus/pol/ - FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL edition

This is a photo from Central today. How can you have social cohesion when everyone is fighting each other for a spot on the wagecuck shitskin express?

Attached: Screenshot_20190329-183638.png (2560x1440, 2.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

abs.gov.au/AUSSTATS/[email protected]/mf/3222.0
amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/03/28/health/woman-delivers-twins-26-days-after-first-delivery-intl/index.html
sbs.com.au/news/new-migrants-to-go-regional-for-permanent-residency-under-pm-s-plan
8_ch.net/auspol/res/16.html
youtube.com/watch?v=T4zCtDMlTns
youtube.com/watch?v=IlGuamQE0Ig
8____ch.net/auspol/res/16.htmcome
youtube.com/watch?v=zbDV7HwnDIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it looks like calcutta or Bombay.

Asians/Indians are the best population to rule over if you're an Elite presiding over them. They're reasonably intelligent but very susceptible to societal norms. They are very passive and will tolerate a lot of nanny-statism. They're reasonably smart so you'll get enough people to man the high IQ positions in society like that of a surgeon and professor. But most of all they're happy to live in overcrowded cities in their shoebox apartments where they can content themselves with the latest gadgets and takeout. They work for peanuts and won't complain with paying high taxes.

they don't want you to have social cohesion. gov wants you unhappy so ur easier to control. if everyone was chill, most of their programs would close, cops would have nothing to do, the usual shit stain mass media no one would read, and they'd have no one to lord over.

wake up.

sorry, but i have to treat your comment as just another testimony of jehovah witnesses. i can't verify any of your claims. for starters i have no money to travel anywhere. at the same time even if somebody has money for travels they can't verify anything for the same mentioned reason. You're stealing from me.

who the fuck would live anywhere near a city or suburbs?
you deserve this if you can tolerate that and not shoot the place up

Attached: 22405997.jpg (900x750, 87K)

These

They just want a deracinated world of netflix and mcdonalds; the only way these international corporations can take over our societies is through the importation of outsiders, because we fucking hate mcdonalds and starbucks and recognise that poison for what it is.

Globalisation is code for americanisation. Americanisation is just rootlessness, which means being easily manipulated, having nothing localised, and giving all your money to be fed poison by disgusting multinational corporations.

this is me every day. i have noticed more than occasionally that i am the only white man out of the hundred or so people in the carriage

Most Asians I know always keep up with the latest tech (phones, PCs, video games, etc) and Asian women desperately try to emulate Western Stacies by eating out and traveling a lot, and sharing this on social media.

Africans in particular will just buy any junk as long as its marketed to them properly. That's what a lot of this "migrant crisis" is: channeling money from our taxpayers, straight to people who just spend, spend, spend on corporate consumer junk.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

The single photo doesn't do it justice. Look at how fucking FULL we are.

Attached: Central full.webm (608x342, 2.85M)

how am i supposed to reply if an australian man comes up to me and says "yeah nah mate she'll be right and if not cunts fucked"

Attached: 1553648227628.jpg (806x1024, 112K)

I hope you all haven't gone to bed

You tell them they're trying too hard

Still too white
We are sending more niggers

FULL
U
L
L

Attached: Central Station FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL.webm (600x338, 2.42M)

LITERALLY MUMBAI

WHERE DID YOU ALL GO

I'm not going to bed until Britain leaves the EU.

Attached: skeleton-computer.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>Look at how fucking FULL we are.
NAR GOY,
You can squeeze in anther 10 Million at least !!

READ THIS:
>Australian birth rate is 1.81 (negative growth)
YET...
>Australian population is forecast to INCREASE 50% !!! (approx 34 Million by 2034)
source
abs.gov.au/AUSSTATS/[email protected]/mf/3222.0

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE ???
How can Aus GROW
With a negative birth rate..?
>Psssst: they're gonna keep flooding us with Somali Niggers & Chinks

But the solution ISN'T attacking the niggers coming for gibs.
Its in identifying SPECIFICALLY WHO is behind it.
And...
THANKING THEM.
Diversity is our Strength amirite

Here I am.
Too drunk to click the link to new thread.

They're even evolving to grow babies in parallel to pop them out a month apart.

>A 20-year-old Bangladeshi woman gave birth to twins -- 26 days after giving birth to her first child.

amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/03/28/health/woman-delivers-twins-26-days-after-first-delivery-intl/index.html

You think?
There is no escape.

sbs.com.au/news/new-migrants-to-go-regional-for-permanent-residency-under-pm-s-plan

Imagine the smell

You mean (((they))) and (globalization))).

hey auspol, habitee down under? thas roit.. repostin some auld copypasta

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

Baby boomers have destroyed this country

go back to england where you belong convict. You were the degenerates sent to Australia,

despite the advantages being native english speakers you perform worse than immigrants and rather choose to complain and dole bludge instead of working hard

Attached: rowan dean photo 1.jpg (1200x675, 168K)

WAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE

Australians are fucking sick cunts.

Kiwis are fucking creepy cunts.

Simple 'as.

Checked and Gr8 b8 m8

You called for a wagie you sad lil neet?

Attached: Aggravated banter.png (1185x673, 916K)

more like just got home nigger

Did you know that pommie accents cause more fights than anything else in Oz?

No dude, i mean America. It is rotten to its core and become the monster it was inevitable it would become. Or are you going to tell me how the Declaration of Independence was written by (((them)))

NEW BREAD
8_ch.net/auspol/res/16.html

remove the underscore between "8" & "ch"

Attached: 783456785.jpg (1651x799, 191K)

Not surprising.

What about the legions of "working visas" faggots that go there to LARP as cattle herders.

yeah, poms don't like it for some reason when we try imitating them or asking for their loicense (xcept this one chick who found it funny and was down for a root)

It's sad convicts have low iq and can't get in unsw

Attached: 140223_unsw_024_1_1_1[1].jpg (563x397, 247K)

Look closer, they're all wearing headphones or plugs and listening to Hottest 100 mixes or podcasts or anything to distract them and block out the world. Avoiding eye contact or human interaction until they can get home and lock their doors and cook their cheap pasta and $5 woolies beef with $3 bolognese sauce like they did last week and watch their televisual indoctrination, enjoying the examples of the diversity they try so hard to ignore on their commute home. And they'll repeat this, day in day out. They'll vote the same two parties, usually the one their parents voted for. They'll sometimes vote Green or One Nation to feel like they're making a statement but deep down they know it's not true. On Friday they'll drink so they can feel again. And it doesn't matter all they feel is sadness because at least it's a real emotion. And the men out there who feel the collapse drink and get mad and fight because they don't know what else to do.And as it all decays around them they can pretend they don't see it, because if they stare at the vomit-patterned floor they wont have to see the devil they chose staring at them from the other side of the 6pm Train.

Apparently that shit works gold in America

Fuck you idiots, seriously.

>cattle herders.
You have never met an aussie have you!
It's not a question but a fact.

>Optus finally lifted the ban.

ay we back lads?

Spot on. Same for fillipinas. Like expendable robots really.

Mein niger

Get a car idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=T4zCtDMlTns

The way The filos get treat by other Asians is almost comical it’s so bad, and they just cop it, they’re the most spineless peons on the planet

Land boomers think they all save in the country...when only foreign land peasants are invading.

Fuck yeah now I can phone post again

True
I mean I look at thais, filos and viets as basically hookers. Chinese look at them like they dogs.

>go back to england
Sounds pretty good desu. Then I can flee somewhere else in Europe.

Boomer here, Sydney was always a flogged cunt of a place to get around at peak hour, you should have seen it in the 70's, no deodorant, no air con just a different flavour of wog.

>phonepost

>white nationalism flag

some heroic individual is going to one day make a virus that exaggerates all the nigger DNA in the jewish genome.

Attached: jews are mutts.jpg (991x697, 91K)

Then they'll spend all their money on nikes.

You lucky bastarde.
Vodafag is still blocking me.
Funny thing is that this chan has rangebanned me from posting on vodafag anyway.
I think it's time to change provider due to their cucking to the AFPs unreasonable request to block a site that is not illegal to access.
Cunts. Cunts the lot of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=IlGuamQE0Ig

Fag, you don’t know the meaning of “full”

Attached: 62D30753-DC92-44B5-97D4-E7EC0CAFB0C1.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

so the red shit at the top is bad, thats what i gathered from that

poo choo train

imagine the wafting smell as it passes by

Dead thread?
Dead thread.
Put it to bed.

8____ch.net/auspol/res/16.htmcome say hello, fren

>Australia going USA 2.0
Why are you doing this?

Attached: 1481804364946.jpg (736x481, 82K)

No way I'm going anywhere near that radioactive site after Chch.

Poofugees detected.
Indians are without exception ugly, smelly, creepy, socially awkward, unreliable, lazy and dumb but most of all fucking arrogant as shit.
Get the fuck out of my country you subhumans turds.

putting all the banter aside pajeet, let me explain it to you in simple English. When you look at a white person and smile at them, and they shit back, that shit is extremely pooey because we feel zero empathy for you stone age looking savages. You invented all kinds of pooey shit which is loathed by everyone forced to smell, feel, and eat it in western cunts. You fuckers come into western countries and buy up all the same pleb businesses like gas stations, motels and laundry mats. Your home country is literally full of shit because its inhabited by proto human savages that socially never evolved past the stone age. Everywhere you go around the world you shit up as well and lower the standard of living. I have one Indian neighbor out of several dozen houses and his is the only one with a shit filled lawn and bricks, that are in badly need of a pressure wash. Now what im about to say is anecdotal but from my own personal experience, living near Indians is shit. They're boisterous and have a lot of children that fight constantly. There's like 30 ppl in one house and 3 generations. They're like a little stone age tribe that took over that house. I've seen the elder walking around the street barefoot and squatting another poojeet out of his prolapsed brownhole, while his eyes closed in some kind of a trance. We dont hate you or want to cause you harm we just don't want here. Even in college, everyone knows if there's too many indians and chinese cheating and scamming. your indian degrees are all diploma milled. Do you have a better understanding now of why we don't like you? You give us plenty of reasons.

I dont have a VPN, I dont need to glow.

h1b poojeet terrorists caused the boeing crashes

India is a shithole because the people are shit, when the Brits arrived they found monkey who were burning their women because her husband had died (Sati), worst of all are the Indians, manlet, Brown, beta, perhaps the ugliest race on the planet, and they have delusions of grandeur and think they can be a super power. At least the Chinese have a formidable history, Indians literally have spent the last 2000 years being conquered and ruled by other, more superior nations.

>the majority are minorities
??????

Aussies voted for this shit, they still cuck hard for shitskins to come in, so let em eat their just desserts

What is the solution? More train carriages?

Sorry to hear you have a vagina

why not, user? Time to invest

englannista M?

you dont think Jow Forums is now also under massive surveillance?
>naive

at least 8ch you can tor/vpn

Attached: giphy[1].gif (443x302, 3.13M)

I think we're moving in the direction of Europe, just at a slower pace. We can't get migrant caravans or spics to simply jump a border. The chinks are obviously a thing but they aren't barbaric enough to be promoted for mass immigration by the government. So we keep our steady supply of niggers and dunecoons. In reality we don't need as much as the other countries anyway because of our relatively low population.
Pic related will be our future soon.

Attached: 1550321643132.jpg (981x706, 141K)

shit, unironically this looks even worse then nyc platforms

t. nyc wagecuck commuter

Attached: 1538578295933.jpg (758x960, 116K)

this.
cunts getting 10 years for sharing "objectionable material"
fucking orwellian
im not sure what laws are on the books in Aus
but if they dont already exist
they are probably cooking them up as we speak

I know they've banned that book by an old german WW2 vet who fought in Vietnam as a merc using "questionable" methods which 100% worked.
Can't remember the name.

Good on ya optus i can finally post.

Jussie Smollett NOMINATED FOR AWARD
wtf even is this topsy turvy clown world?

youtube.com/watch?v=zbDV7HwnDIU

Attached: 98645278764.jpg (979x690, 91K)

And they say australia is upside-down land amirite lads