twitter.com/sophiabotha74
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>advantages: trade
>disadvantages: everything else

/thread

>advantages: trade and a legal way to get rid of low skill citizens
>disadvantage: all the other Europeans especially the fucking Belgians

advantages: money
disadvantages: FUCKING COMMUNISTS WILL RUIN THIS CONTINENT WITH THEIR BULLSHIT THIS IS AN EMPIRE OF KEKS SAVE US

Of fuck you mod C U C K S

*aehm*
fuck the EU

Attached: 1541224264695.jpg (511x671, 41K)

Today is brexit day!!!

Funny that this thread pops up, I was thinking about this earlier.
Back when Brexit happened, all people could say is "muh free circulation of goods and people" and "muh Erasmus exchanges". That's it, these are the only pros of the EU, all the rest are cons. Our kids are programmed through education to defend the EU based solely on these two arguments. But God forbids someone teaches them that European laws voted by the European parliament apply in every member state over national policies.
See goyim, you can visit your neighbors with just an ID, so it can't possibly be a globalist dictatorship!

Advantages: Can get money from other countries without paying them back and send all immigrants there
Disadvantages: Multi-culti bullshit but it's ok because the EU has no balls

Trade is not advantageous unless you want cheap shit from china or the EU

There is no benefit to the average citizen that couldn't be delivered with simple treaties. The Euro is the biggest disaster it has delivered. When I go to Euro countries I can use a normal UK debit card for everything, I can order online from Euro countries completely seamlessly, one button and the prices and the charge is in £. The Euro has fucked half the countries that use it economically big time. The EU is a giant scam.

Advantage - creates wonderful people like this:
twitter.com/sophiabotha74

>>advantages: trade
>muh million VAT IDs and rates for every country that your business is operating in

even trade is retarded now. EU is a corrupt shithole.

>your fucking flag
>your fucking post
I'm not shocked

Advantages: (for poor shithole countries) Get money from less shithole countries.
Disadvantages:L Have to pay money to shithole countries.
Have to follow rules some unelected buerocrats on the other side of europe decided for you.

Britain joined the EEC, not the EU. The EEC was purely about trade. The mass immigration and social engineering came later. The EEC was a good idea, but Cultural Marxists and greedy corporations ruined everything. The former work for the latter.

Attached: 1544486620658.jpg (737x720, 286K)

Pros: British men get to marry qt Slav wives instead of potato faced Anglo dykes

Cons: everything else

Stay mad, Mahmut. Also please send me some more euros ok?

Only if you buy our old submarines with that money, like the last time.

Germany, you are my greatest ally

Proszę, your better than this.
Poland strong.

Attached: polskiQT.jpg (546x581, 68K)