How do we convince americans to vote for the true acceleration candidate?

How do we convince americans to vote for the true acceleration candidate?

Attached: 190326-bernie-sanders-transgender-flags-cs-1016a_debe06b57c5e054e6380e6ef6d8b7b0e.fit-1000w.jpg (1000x824, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OfSkBONbDwA
gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Acceleration is a meme. Look at South Africa and tell me how it has worked out for them. People in the US are already getting redpilled more and more as our country is flooded with illegals, Muslims, and other third world shit.

Every candidate is the acceleration candidate, every election pushes us further to the edge.

I like the way you think

This.

Besides, Bernie is a kike puppet like the rest of them, he won't accelerate shit.

God iron the flag at least. Fucker’s office is disgusting; has a Vermont dairy cow cutout and bizarre African art on his walls as well.

> Acceleration is a meme. Look at South Africa and tell me how it has worked out for them
It worked as intended, it destroyed the old South Africa. I am not saying that accelerationism will end up as a win, I am just saying that the modern system should be destroyed. This is like committing suicide but as a country. It is particularly important for the US, because it will affect the whole world.

this. life is a stage my friends

Attached: C_Bh1UIXkAAyCP6.jpg (1090x1074, 259K)

We will Balkanize soon. We’ll get somebody like Kamala Harris elected President who will try to enact nationwide gun confiscation. Problem for her is that places like Wyoming won’t comply and will openly shoot federal agents. That’s how things will descend in to full scale conflict, it will be minority dominated states attacking deep red states. Tennessee already has laws preventing this, look for more states like Texas, Ohio, Wyoming, Arkansas, etc... to implement similar laws.

Kamala is polling at like 7% while Sanders is at 25%

This. We don't control the acceleration, this has always been a retarded strategy.

Maybe but South Africa has much worse demographics. America will never be like South Africa but its heading towards Brazil.

Why is the transgender flag so bright and colorful when everything associated with transgenders is ya know... brown?

Plus I've at least heart that she is not as left economically, the most accelerationist position is to harm not just with social policies like guns or lgbtq stuff / immigration, but with economics as well.

Sanders doesn’t care as much about gun confiscation, he’s ALL about economics. He wants fucking food lines and EVERYONE on welfare. No doubt Trump would fucking destroy him in the general. We should vote for him in the Dem primaries.

Bit of a different situation there what with them being a significant minority to begin with, and even then there was that theory put forward by that user about how SA's gonna shake the entire world in the next decade with a full-on race war and epidemic.

Every key Sanders issue like higher taxes, free college or universal healthcare has support among ameticans. I don't think Sanders only cares about the economy - he is prob a genuine believer in left wing social policies as well

Attached: 1553860409667.png (720x398, 204K)

notice the us flag has a golden frame

youtube.com/watch?v=OfSkBONbDwA

I wonder (((who's))) behind this post!!!

gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz

Up

Why does he have a tranny flag? Cringe