New Tactic

Ok, obviously you can't assault race traitors in public. They like to turn the camera on you.
Whats to stop us from just turning on our camera and belittling them, calling them pieces of scum race traitors, then challening the nigger to a fight? If you are anywhere near fit you will knock him the fuck out and have it all on film, in a self defense situation.

Attached: 1492380076591.jpg (1636x1636, 439K)

If you see a mix race couple in real life, and dont start filming and belittling them, you are a fucking KEK in my eyes. They wont do shit, and it will turn the tides.

Attached: nigger knock out 4.gif (220x220, 819K)

I'd enjoy being there to watch your ass get kicked white boi.

thanks for the reply you fucking worthless nigger , id cave your skull in use a power hose to spray you into the gutter so the worms dont get aids

Attached: swedish viking knocking out nigger somalian pirates.webm (406x720, 2.96M)

>being white
>be in fight with nonwhite
>self defense

You do realize the left is usurping our governments at all levels, right? A government that would happily declare looking at nonwhites sideways a hate crime? You might as well kill niggers instead of punching them, the difference in sentencing will probably only be a few more years.

>You do realize the left is usurping our governments at all levels, right? A government that would happily declare looking at nonwhites sideways a hate crime?
That's why it doesn't matter anymore. We lost. The only solution is if a significant amount of whites rise up RIGHT NOW. Or else, just die out quietly. That's what you want?

Attached: quick nigger knock out.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

I love August

Attached: 1529874475430.jpg (1200x900, 166K)

>Race traitors

Like you are doing right now?

I doubt the white race benefits much from your actions.

Just accept it faggot.

nice taste
im not sure how im being a race traitor, you mongoloid idiot. expand.

Attached: august legs.jpg (256x458, 167K)

nice VPN. id break your legs and piss on you.

Attached: 69 pissing on jews.jpg (800x800, 116K)

cheques in the post
>I'd love to redpill her and impregnate her with high IQ babies

Attached: 1529873612116.jpg (1024x997, 128K)

>mfw she made her instagram public again

Attached: Cc5XXzRW0AAC22X.jpg (1105x845, 77K)

Whites are subscribing to PewDiePie it'll do you no good.

Attached: 1552840501109.png (540x595, 300K)

if you see a race traitor in public, just smile. deep down you know the black guy will either leave the thot, hit her or kill her

link?

frogustwest

oh fug :-D

that was a big guy

nope.

The winning system is actually pity and sadness.
Show pity and sadness towards mixed race kids who "have no identity" and "have no history" and "have no tradition" and so on.

Pity and sadness for them. That is the winning system. I come here from the other place.

nothing at all. everybody should do this, and turn them into the butt of all jokes.