TRANSLATION THREAD #6: The Brenton Tarrant manifesto

: we discuss about translating Brenton Tarrant's manifesto in various languages. It has already been translated in a few languages.

Original document: anonfile.com/i4U5raT9m6/The_Great_Replacement_docx

Translations currently available:
FRENCH: anonfile.com/21i70eT2m5/LE_GRAND_REMPLACEMENT_V2_pdf
GERMAN: anonfile.com/GaIby4Tam9/Brenton_Tarrant_-_Der_Gro_e_Austausch_pdf
SPANISH: anonfile.com/mb8bg2Vam5/El_Gran_Reemplazo_v_1.1_pdf
PORTUGUESE: anonfile.com/29s2vaU2ma/A_Grande_Substituic_a_o_pdf
SWEDISH: anonfile.com/75R821U7m6/Det_Stora_Utbytet_pdf
BULGARIAN: anonfile.com/r3W5r4Tame/Bulgarian_translation_pdf
RUSSIAN: anonfile.com/ucWfr5T4m0/Russian_translation_pdf
NORWEGIAN: anonfile.com/X0p5r6Ubmd/Den_Store_Erstatningen_pdf

+

DUTCH: anonfile.com/H3M43aT1m6/Dutch_translation_text_pdf
For this one, we have the next but we need to format it. Would be nice.
(Someone said he would do it yesterday, we're waiting now.)

If any of you fags want to start a translation in a language you speak, or collaborate for an ongoing one, feel free to inform Anons here or preferably in the dedicated infinity thread: Xch.net/pol/res/13007698.html
(replace the X with 8)

Versions currently being worked on:
—Polish (2 Anons on 8ch)
—Hungarian
—Ukrainian
—Greek
—Finnish
—Italian (2 Anons doing the first 50 pages so far)
—Czech
—Lithuanian (1 translator here and 1 on 8ch, I invite the 4ch volunteer to post on infinity to cooperate)
—Latvian (looking for help)
—Irish
—Danish
—Azerbaijani
—Armenian
—Japanese
—Danish
—Romanian
—Hebrew
—Arabic (unsure)

We still need a few languages, such as Serbian/Croatian/Slovenian, for which I'm not sure anyone has started a translation yet.
You can discuss, but try to stick to the translation and be productive and efficient!

ARBEIT MACHT FREI

Attached: 32f5da29fbdecff258e1c51ec9be448b780ae42ad826b056cd89042e22b93230.png (435x463, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz
theoccidentalobserver.net/2019/03/20/ed-dutton-with-an-evolutionary-perspective-on-the-rape-of-finland/
discord
bitchute.com/video/YUXMN186NPYQ/
bitchute.com/video/sE3hfbKlLBPI/
bitchute.com/video/FIaKxZjmGyZG/
bitchute.com/video/VJNfAMkUUi5e/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucked up the copypaste again.

>Versions currently being worked on
Add:
—Afrikaans
—Slovenian
—Slovak

Bump

Attached: honk honk.png (1423x1566, 631K)

Bump.

Attached: 1552627610848.png (1024x610, 488K)

Note: the Spanish version was updated after proofread by a Spaniard.

A German told me the other day that the current German version had mistakes; feel free to correct them too.

shut up mossad

Attached: shoesandtheholohoax.png (1891x845, 1.84M)

Why Italian and Finnish? It’s for white people

Bump. Going to start the work on the translation today, should be done in a couple of days

Attached: 1552849054714.jpg (825x1076, 250K)

Woah its almost like Muslims take their shoes off before they enter a Mosque or something...

I'm just now starting to realize there's like only 20 anons who ever post in tarrant threads now because I know who you are in the other tarrant thread.

Nice. With yours we won't need Croatian nor Serbian am I right?

>white man shoots invader
>this must be the jews
only thing tarrant got wrong was being a cuck about the jews, everything else was correct and people know it. fuck off

Bumping thread

Attached: 1553517530684.png (1080x439, 258K)

He wasn't even a cuck about this, just didn't develop this aspect in his manifesto. Still pointed them as invaders.

>With yours we won't need Croatian nor Serbian am I right?
I'd say so, yes

Tarrant never forogt, the truck attack in Stockholm that killed Ebba happened april 7th 2017, this fits at around the time tarrant started to plan the attack. Tarrant never forgot her and it was that attack which caused him to snap. He never forgot her, so why should we ever forget about Tarrant's sacrifice?

Attached: ebba Åkerlund.png (607x4530, 1.06M)

Nice.

When we got this text translated in every language that exists, I think we should start working on other things too, idk what. We have a good dynamic, I think.

20 anons? more like 20 CIAniggers look at the fucking shit they used to upload to
>anonfile
absolutely 100% anonymous fucking retards

We should turn this general into a general thread about Brenton and his manifesto, and we could work on something like how to spread it around since its a good time to mass redpill people

>memeflag
yeet

That could work too.

Almost every single time so far, funnily enough.

Granted giving out PDF's is kinda shady, especially to people who know what one could do with a PDF file. Might wanna do a .txt or something.

Bump

Attached: 1553689954977.jpg (900x900, 197K)

We made pdf because the format is similar to the original. If one wants text only he can still ask.

gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz

Fake shill thread. More (((propaganda))). Mossad did it.

You say this, while shilling your shitty link in Jow Forums 24/7. Do you lack self awareness?

>Americano

Attached: D9D00499-99B8-4EAE-B3EF-B2B1CFE0DA19.png (320x312, 61K)

Another bump

How would one go about translating poems?

Attached: 1552993891524.png (932x1410, 144K)

pick professional translation or keep it untouched

Look up the translation of that actual poem, if it's popular I'm sure there will be a translation that already exist.

Is there any blind anons willing to translate it in sign language ?

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

Attached: 1553601177414.png (1612x1594, 1.76M)

theoccidentalobserver.net/2019/03/20/ed-dutton-with-an-evolutionary-perspective-on-the-rape-of-finland/

Brenton Tarrant did nothing wrong.

Bump

>hehe, I know, I’ll translate it into Australian with funny Aussie slang
>wait a minute

They surely won't be responding to you anytime soon

>April 7th
We should make this international Ebba day, make fliers that aren’t too black pilled, only including things that look like the memorial shit normies post on facebook and plaster it on every city on earth, especially covering the anti-truck-of-peace concrete bollard everywhere with her face.
Fuck, just a simple “Her Name Was Ebba Akerlund” or even just “Her Name Was Ebba”, some with her face, some her face and some her torn in half.
Fuck, do an Obama “Hope” poster with just “Ebba”.
My laptop was destroyed and I’m waiting on a replacement, but when it comes I’ll help out.

bump

Run out of mosque in socks because there's aqn active shooter inside, panicking so hard you forget to wear your shoes, but still retard enough to pick them up, because panic and spaghetti.

I think your priorities wouldn't be on those shoes too, if you were in her shoes. [pun intended]

Bumping. Czech translation done either today or during the weekend (if I had to work).

based

bamp

bomp

take your faggot mason jew spammer ass to double chin

gtfo

>heh ya tarrant chan! he did nothing wrong goys ahahh hehehe heh ahahahah silly goy

Attached: 8B6EE5F0-B5E2-46C0-8A29-D8B60E64FA1D.jpg (1125x1408, 442K)

Attached: 200.gif (327x200, 1.61M)

Anybody doing it in Pidgin?
I would like to do it if not.

Won't be able to bump until this evening. Cya

I will keep it going bro.

I wonder if this was Tarrant

Attached: ebba.png (1032x1080, 262K)

Quite possibly. From the sheer amount of screencaps that could fit his profile I would say he was posting here and infinity on pretty frequent basis.

Attached: 208221789.png (470x476, 19K)

we shall never know.
They will never let him speak.
Bet you the hearing will be done behind closed doors

I doubt it, guy was travelling a lot during that period of time.
Flag would not be NZ

27 years

Is that the max in NZ?

I actually got into an argument with who I assume to be him. I can’t remember the context but I was trolling nazis and somebody said its not just immigration or an invasion, its REPLACEMENT. Capitalized.
>mfw I trolled Brenton Tarrant

Attached: 84AD50EE-A5FF-48F2-899E-BC83599F4DFC.jpg (298x241, 20K)

That's how much we'll have to wait to see him winning the Nobel prize

You probably sent him over the fucking edge HAHAHHAHAHAH
you are the true hero!

He wasn't traveling that extensively and usually didn't spent prolonged times out of NZ afaik. He traveled a lot, but not that much. But yeah, valid point anyway.

>nobel prize
he would have to be black.

Give it a year, they will probably do a TV special on him. Then we will get to see what he posted online.
LOL

Greatest happening EVER

Attached: 1553708209349m.jpg (1024x1024, 72K)

Kinda late to the party, but finally came around to reading the manifesto. I can't belive how utterly boring it was. It's so fundamentally flawed and I can even picture the MS Paint comics the guy read to earn his ideas.

So white replacement isn't real?

The guy was a gym instructor
were you expecting Yates?

Nice proxy, shlomo.

Attached: 6bf8aa2396811fa955bcb11b5908f627a5a55969cf5f8e6e110de1e2d7be7f20.png (167x174, 38K)

Even if it is, so what? The """white""" race as you know it is already a cesspool of genetic mixture. If you trace back the history of your own nation, you will find your ethnicity is the mixture of several other races.

Hell take mine from example. Mexican is the mixed race between native azetcs and spainards. Spainards are a crazy mixture of all the kingdoms that were before it was spain, in turn a good chunk of what today is spain was conquered by muslims, the "moores". And their mixture is ingrained to the point that half of the spanish language is latin (rome) and the other half is Arabic (africa). A good chunk of my european language is prayers to Allah.

Nations, races, cultures have been mixing all through history. From Cleopatra of egypt with Julius Caesar of Rome to Perseus of Greece with Andromeda of Ethiopia. Muslims overtaking Europe is not replacing the white race, but rather taking the human race to it's next step in history.

STFU mutt you jelly of us

>we are all mixed anyways goyim, stop caring
We are getting into levels of Jew that shouldn't be even possible. I would kindly recommend you to commit suicide as soon as possible. Thank you.

>Even if it is, so what? The """white""" race as you know it is already a cesspool of genetic mixture.
I think you mean jewish there.

Attached: Chosen.jpg (800x600, 63K)

Attached: OPI.jpg (292x300, 22K)

>Get told facts
>Reeee Jews get out.
Jesus, you sound like lefties all of a sudden.

discord
(O)---|13|---(O)
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 13.jpg (286x484, 40K)

Why don't you accept the poor nigger, shlomo?

Attached: No niggers.png (725x516, 578K)

Thanks for proving my assumptions correct. You do know no one is claiming a white race exists, the races of the world are Caucasian, Negroid, Congloids, Mongloids and Australoid. White is an umbrella term for Caucasians of European descent/ethnicity. Goid luck proving ethnicity and those different races don't exist. However this isn't the thread for this so I won't reply to you from this point on. However thanks for proving my assumptions correct

You should just stop being an evil europhobic bigot, you filthy yid

Attached: 1551296701118.png (820x896, 1.57M)

So why are you even on Jow Forums, which ideology do you describe to?

>"""Facts"""
Your "facts" are bunch of opinions and typical dumbfuckery, you braindead kike. You also seem unable to grasp the difference between race, ethnicity and nationality - from which rest of your fallacious bullshit stems. There are also straight up lies like:
>you will find your ethnicity is the mixture of several other races.
Which reeks of the Jew as hell. Not everybody is disgusting mutt like you. Quite the opposite, most of the human nations are still very homogeneous.
>Nations, races, cultures have been mixing all through history.
Another straight up lie, they didn't. How would that be possible without globalized (air) travel you mongoloid? Of course, there were always rare outliers, but we are talking isolated incidents like tradesmen, slaves or sailors.
>bunch of historical examples you've read somewhere
No you nigger. Both Cleopatra and Caesar were white, of very similar ethnic background. Same applies to that Greek example, which is also more of a mythology than anything else. You don't even have any idea how white settlements moved across the time you mong.
>Muslims overtaking Europe is not replacing the white race, but rather taking the human race to it's next step in history.
And this is how I know you are just a ugly rat-faced kike. Fear not, you will get your share soon enough.

Ideology of shekels for shilling.

Actually if you want to go full medical, for the purpose of genetics and semiology there are only 4 races: Red (America), White (Europe), Black (Africa) and Yellow (Asians) and they have their genetic diseases and predispositions. Funnily enough mixtures of these races have queer similarities. For instancr Hispanics, mixture of Red and White, have the exact same properties, fat distribution and disease predisposition as Yellow.
Mexians have a higher rate of Diabetes and Breast Cancer than, say, Japanese people. Japanese people in turn have a much higher rate of Gastric Cancer. However if you put a Mexian child living in japan he'll have the same predisposition to develop Gastric Cancer as a japanese person when he reaches adulthood. In turn the same will happen with a japanese person living in mexico.

Because not even genetics are fatalist, my dude. Your genes change over time and literally your life experiences do affect your offspring. You are an individual not a mass in a group.

T. Physician

Watch this tribute to ebba and tarrant

bitchute.com/video/YUXMN186NPYQ/

then watch the three part english audio book series

bitchute.com/video/sE3hfbKlLBPI/
bitchute.com/video/FIaKxZjmGyZG/
bitchute.com/video/VJNfAMkUUi5e/

Attached: 1531461217172.png (329x473, 282K)

serious question: is there any strategic benefit to translating it into Arabic? I might be able to.

Rarely you can see so much bullshit and lies in one post. Pretty solid. There is nearly nothing true in that mangled mess you call post.

Yes, muzzies will be able to read and share it between their brethren and escalate more. And they will. I would say that Arabic translation is pretty much top tier in importance.

>for the purpose of genetics and semiology there are only 4 races: Red (America), White (Europe), Black (Africa) and Yellow (Asians) and they have their genetic diseases and predispositions
Source? What I described is literally that, except I used actual scientific terms. Mongloid is Asian, Caucasian is European, Negroid and Congloid is black and Australoid is Aboriginal and Native American
>For instancr Hispanics, mixture of Red and White, have the exact same properties, fat distribution and disease predisposition as Yellow.
>Mexians have a higher rate of Diabetes and Breast Cancer than, say, Japanese people. Japanese people in turn have a much higher rate of Gastric Cancer. However if you put a Mexian child living in japan he'll have the same predisposition to develop Gastric Cancer as a japanese person when he reaches adulthood. In turn the same will happen with a japanese person living in mexico.
Source for this? Race never mixed throughout human history because land seperation made that impossible, hence why races and different ethnicities developed in the first place.
>You are an individual not a mass in a group.
Yes, an individual will always belong to a group. Its been that way since the very dawn of humanity with tribes and instinctual behaviour. If humans didn't work together in teams and hordes they would have gone extinct. Hence a person is not merely just an individual. And you are aware what outbreeding depression is right? The mixing of races will rid humanity of diversity

>other cultures are homogenous as hell
You say this while black slavery has been a thing the B.C. Like have you seen a goddamn map? The middle east borders with fucking europe through the mother fucking ~east~. There were TWO wars. Nigga TWO wars between africa and europe over control for the territory (punic wars). A city in egypt is named after Alexander the great since the BCs. And this is only AFRICA and EUROPE. no mention at all of Asia at all yet.

You are absolutely and helplessly naive if you think there is such a thing as a cultutr that has remained homogenous for more than 200 years tops. Even Japan, which went as far as to shut itself away from the world, employed central asian buddhist religion (which is in turn a variation of hindi religion) and chinese language.
Like you guys talk about the "redpill" but all I see here is people turning a blind eye at reality and history, in full blown denial to truth of the past.

You can't avoid it. The long, thick, hairy, veiny dick of diversity is fucking your sister RIGHT NOW and it doesn't wear protection.

>Japanese people. Japanese people in turn have a much higher rate of Gastric Cancer. However if you put a Mexian child living in japan he'll have the same predisposition to develop Gastric Cancer as a japanese person when he reaches adulthood. In turn the same will happen with a japanese person living in mexico.
Jesus, if you really are a physician, you're a complete brainlet and I pity your patients. Of course the rates of gastric cancer would be tied to diet rather than anything else.
>I can find a very specific characteristic that is not genetically inherited therefore I disprove the existence of race

Attached: Skin tone correlations.jpg (1024x824, 133K)

You three faggots should get a room.
Provide sources or shut the fuck up
whiny little manwhores

Don't even bother reading that trash. sharing old copypastas would be a better use of everyones time.

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

Yes, making the roaches mad.

Attached: Roach king.jpg (620x310, 24K)

North Africa was Caucasian, not Negroid or Congloid. The last sentence makes it very clear you're not here in good faith. You're just here to shitpost and throw appels to emotion to provoke a response.

God bless you

Why bother? It's already in American.

Good work mein bruder

Subtle. 8/10

My genetics book which I sold away to pay for more books during my universiry. But the concept is called Epigenetics. Basically there are genes in you that are triggered by enviormental factors. In the case of Gastric cancer, the supposed cause is seafood, as it's japanese culture to eat fish raw from the sea, which contains bacteria from the vibro genus that causes changes in the gastric epithelium. Likewise the high ammounts of fats and oils in mexicsn food is attributed as the caude of our genetic predisposition over other races. Genetics affect less than you think. For instace a woman that has both BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes for breast cancer, as well as history of family members with breast cancer (about 4% more than the average woman) has LESS chances of developing breast cancer than a woman who is obese and smokes (10% more than the average woman).

In medicine genes give you predisposition, but are hardly fatalist.

>other cultures are homogenous as hell
You have obvious issues with reading you silly turd. I was talking about NATIONS. But okay, let's see your retarded strawman anyway.
>You say this while black slavery has been a thing
>hurr everyone engaged in black slavery
You are horribly illiterate you drooling fucktard. Surely, Warsaw, Prague or Moscow, well known centers of black slave trade. And even if they were, that doesn't imply anything beyond them owning slaves. No mixing, no culture dilution, no nothing.
>The middle east borders with fucking europe
Yes, so? You seem oblivious about the history of Balkans too. Or you are one of those fatsos who imply that the rainbow is without any colours, because they all have that one point where they border into another?
>blind eye at reality and history,
No, you double-digit malnourished dweeb - it is you who is absolutely oblivious of history and bends it to his own political agenda.
>You can't avoid it. The long, thick, hairy, veiny dick of diversity is fucking your sister RIGHT NOW and it doesn't wear protection.
Never put your fetishes in your politics. You end up writing utterly retarded shit, you monumental cretin.

see

>subtle
Stop making up words, and speak American.