WARNING

Urgent Warning: There will be a false flag shooting at the CNN Studio at Time Warner Center in NYC. It will, of course, feature a deranged Trump supporter seeking “revenge” on CNN for slandering Trump.

Screencap this thread. Please. Please know that when this happens, it is a fake crime even if the deaths are real. The Obamas and Clintons are behind this madness. God save us all.

Attached: B4864AC2-5BDA-4BE4-A801-313345D807A4.jpg (294x423, 28K)

t. Deranged austist who just realized he fucked up

You won't

Good lucky user

Attached: csag9nfz3gi11.gif (500x281, 780K)

do anything

>Hurr Durr Orange Dreidel
Get fucked you nigger

Reported to your FBI

>cnn having no security in NYC
>trump supporter
>guns
>NYC

Sounds fake as fuck already. The best death CNN could experience is a financial one, and that shouldn't take long now.

OP won't deliver

>implying they don't already know and gave it the green light

I’m just a messenger, not a perpetrator.
I’m simply warning you all about a crime that’s about to happen. It’s going to cause quite a stir. The democrats will do anything to win the 2020 election. The shooter will be wearing a FOX hat with MAGA written on his gun.

Why do you care? You make hentai ffs.

>This happens
OH WOW OP WAS RIGHT! TEH JEWS! Q.

>This never happens
>This post is forgotten

low IQ Jow Forumstards will unironically believe this post if it happens.

pls stop my dick can only get so erect

When will this occur?

Attached: C310C70A-DA77-4BDC-A928-E0A4C299DBB7.jpg (500x500, 56K)

So, bascially, Jussie Smollett is going to get shot at the awards ceremony by an "authentic ss neonazi with manifesto DO NOT READ"? Eh, there are worse targets for a false flag.

Attached: authentic hate crime do not steal.jpg (1092x1283, 512K)

Well it's very specific.

say hello to the FBI faggots

Assassination, Attack.Domestic security,Drill,Exercise.Cops,Law enforcement,Authorities,Disaster assistance,Disaster management,DNDO (Domestic,Nuclear Detection Office),National preparedness,Mitigation,Prevention,Response,Recovery,Dirty Bomb,Domestic nuclear detection,Emergency management,Emergency response,First responder,Homeland security,Maritime domain awareness,Pipe bomb,Incident,Facility
(MDA),National,preparedness,initiative,Militia,Shooting,Shots fired,Evacuation,Deaths,Hostage,Explosion (explosive),Police,Disaster medical assistance,team (DMAT),Organized crime,Gangs,National security,State of emergency,Crash,Looting,Riot,Emergency Landing
,SecuritymBreachmThreat,Standoff,SWAT,Screening,LockdownBomb,(squad or threat)

Between now and the 2020 elections when Trump support is at its highest and CNN viewership is at its lowest.
Jussie will walk free. 100%. He isn’t going anywhere. That’s a sad truth. They will keep praising Jussie in hopes of sparking some sort of violence against other gay black men. It may or may not work, but expect to see a lot of Jussie over the next 7 months.

Good. Fuck CNN.

Oh that would be cool PSYOP . Chris Cumhole interviewing Fake Hoax Smal-Dick and in comes "Bad man orange" wearing a MAGA hat toting a "mini-gun" like Pedator . Making it rain full metal jackets.
NICE!!!!!!!!! Fantasy Land OP

What if Jussie got attacked again by black guys not in whiteface, just a couple pissed off niggas who thought he should have been convicted.

I think the media wouldn't report it.

I'll believe it when a unicorn shits rainbow sorbet on my door step.

but he good boi? n0?

Attached: nig.jpg (474x318, 16K)

any kind of forced meme maga bombing would blow up in favor of the right, double now because of Smollett, so are you expecting help to stop it or are you bragging?

Nothings going to happen nigger.

He takes female hormones

Fake and Gay

Attached: 1546915537538.png (588x609, 23K)

>They will keep praising Jussie
Yep. He's up for a pre-hoax NAACP award this week, not even joking. They didn't even cancel his nomination.

Hasn't CNN already sent themselves a fake bomb? The one pople mocked on twitter so the journalist turned the "bomb" over (like and sane human being) and photographed the underside to show it was "legit"? Who was that? That story got memoryholed sharpish.

Include me in screencap, please, thx guise.

Attached: 1247691112531.jpg (640x480, 70K)

how do you know faggot?

hopefully he lands a headshot on every muslim and jew filth

>RE: Shooting, CNN

>"Thank you for letting us know Mr. Hiroshima, we'll be sure to deal with the leak."

NYC (specifically manhattan) is a gun free zone
idk what you’re talking about

>no digits

Attached: isthatso.jpg (4704x5000, 1.07M)

ANOTHER URGENT WARNING: NIGGERS IN MY ASS

true if big

remember to sub to pewdiepie