Brexit is supposed to be today

What happened?

Attached: pp,550x550.jpg (550x530, 63K)

Attached: 1543700372937.png (1488x1488, 51K)

Rent-a-mob are going to trash London, so the government can brand Brexiters as nutters. Then they will try to weasel out of giving the people an actual Brexit.

Attached: Brexit Day.jpg (899x1200, 229K)

17 million voted to leave, but they are represented by people who don't care and want to remain

An extension due to the Northern Irish backstop. There pretty much is no resolution that satisfies all the involved sides more than status quo.

If we don't get Brexit, democracy in the UK will be seen by most people as a sham.

C A N C E L L E D

Democracy ended today.

Get ready for a hundred years of whatever the fuck this is.

Democracy is already seen as a massive sham from people all around the world.

We knew it all along, they would writhe their way to cheat us out of it.

Thought you were a parliamentary republic? Ministers can go against the will of the people if they think the people are retarded. That's your ministers doing their job properly.

Fpbp

They normally just give us poor choices to choose from. Not giving us what we chose is a different thing entirely. It means no choice. The EU is definitely headed that way, which is why I wanted out.

Brexit wouldnt of helped bro sorry

Attached: 1553199017405.png (720x663, 811K)

>every protest I don't approve of is Mossad

Fucking concern trolls.

Shadilay!

No democracy for you! Serfs.

That’s really good, that’s not your OC is it americanon?

Also this

Attached: ECB112EB-AA76-4372-95FC-AF1BED444A9C.png (500x583, 88K)

imagine thinking you can just fix all your problems without addressing the millions and millions of raping muslim filth

it didn't end when their free speech as taken from them? it didn't end when their right to self defense was taken from them? it didn't end the moment they joined the EU and lost self governance?

The winners don't know how to win and the losers don't know how to lose.

Republic with a monarch, yeah?

but you pussies are great at cucking out no matter what

Top bantz from UKIP!

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2019-03-29-12-58-30-119.jpg (603x315, 99K)

Conversely, 16 million voted to stay, and this is the problem. The difference is less than the population of the Midlands where whatever happens half of the country gets fucked.

Brexit is undeliverable on such a slim margin.

It was a bureaucratic solution for bureaucratic problems.

Having to tolerate EU bs is painful for them.

Sadly no that's still inside the democratic game, elect bullshit get bullshit.

In this case they voted for something and it was taken away, that's the line.

FPBP

Attached: ahem.png (1000x1000, 274K)

Abdul Latif Salih (left) and Bahaldin Doud (right)
Two men have been jailed for 13 years each after a teenager was gang raped in a subway in Huddersfield town centre.
The 17-year-old victim was attacked on July 14 last year in the subway that runs under the A62 Castlegate between New North Road Baptist Church and the old Technical College building.
Abdul Latif Salih, 35, of Trinity Street in Huddersfield town centre, and Bahaldin Doud, 21, of Village Terrace in Burley, Leeds, were sentenced on Monday.
Salih was convicted of one count of causing a person to engage in sexual activity without consent, one count of rape and one count of attempted rape.
Doud was convicted of two counts of attempted rape.
A third man - Saddam Muhamadaim, 18, of Blacker Road in Birkby - is awaiting sentencing in relation to the same incident.
The three men were linked forensically to the incident and arrested and charged by police within a couple of days of the attack.
Muhamadaim was convicted of three counts of rape and one count of attempted rape.
Sentencing was adjourned to a date to be fixed pending an investigation into his age, which could affect the length of his sentence.
Leeds Crown Court previously heard Muhamadaim, who came to the UK from Sudan, gave his date of birth as January 1993 in an asylum registration form document, but he later told police it is March 2001 - making him 17 at the time of the offence instead of 25.
He was returned to custody.
Salaih and Doud will be placed on the sex offenders register.

Attached: 0_Untitled-design.jpg (615x409, 29K)

Females and Pedophiles being allowed free reign is what happened.
The former has a particular taste for attention in anyway possible the latter has a taste for a particular product is harder to come by and more expensive.
Their needs can only be satisfied by a certain (((group))) who control the means to provide things such as finance & media.
The female and pedophiliac brain is similar to that of a crack addict. Once they obtain this taste they will go to any and all means to gain their next fix which often goes against all logic and is destructive by very nature.

>tl:dr Jews

Here's a hot May.

Attached: Middle-aged hot.jpg (736x950, 89K)

The British government knows whats up, they know it will be chaos if we crash out of the EU without a deal.

Dave the white van man on the other hand is utterly clueless, all he knows is that all his problems are because of "VUH EEE YOU!" and "IMMUHGRUNTZ", so naturally he seems to think we should leave straight away with no regard to the consequences.

pls keep the muslims out of little texas it would be such a shame for them to bring their fettered stinking bodies to your beautiful country

No Brexit Day or "Help! We want to get off the EU Wild Ride rollercoaster but Mr Bones won't let us."

Attached: the ride.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

Most of the remainers were Scottish and irish, it's the their fault, collapse the union!

Yikes

We have Palestinians, but that happened because they couldn't go to Europe.

literally less than half the population voted in the referendum. How can something like that even be binding?

Actually funny we need to meme this.

Attached: 1553137778834.jpg (2048x1536, 167K)

SEETHING

No without meming about faglos for a second, it's undemocratic af
I get shitlibs beeing against a hard brexit but they are kinda obligated to be fore some kind of brexit if thdy want to remain democratic
This is some bullshit man

>How can something like that even be binding?

Because Cameron said it was. Which is fucking retarded given that we don't do binding referendums. But DC made such a meal out of 'you decide and we'll do' that even though May could say "LOL NAH FUCK THIS" and stop it because governments aren't beheld to previous government policy, it'd be terrible for democracy and enfranchisement.

Basically, anyone following Cameron was going to be fucked.

But it was 72% of the electorate, or do you think we should let 2 year olds vote as well?

I guess all general election are void then too. Compare turnout for a general election to this referendum and then sit down.

I knew Brexit was never going to happen as soon as
>brexit referendum passes
>anti-brexit Cameron steps down as PM
>get Mummy May as new PM... who is also anti-brexit anyway

Just remember, EU always gets what they want. Whether it's the Greek referendum on austerity or the Brexit vote or reintroducing the anti-meme bill over and over again until it passes.

"Democracy" is such a fucking joke

Attached: EU european democracy.jpg (720x960, 64K)

>guy who lives under Israel’s thumb calling us pussies

Attached: B172FCDD-EB2B-40ED-BA01-3EEB8D1BE116.png (632x734, 16K)

I think its obvious

Attached: 1550298867500.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

52 to 48 is not slim. By this metric, anything other than an absolute landslide can be used as justification to do whatever ZOG wants.

Your politicians are faggots that cry to the police on twitter because trump said something they didn’t like

No brexit today
Brexit take very long
Brexit in post
We get your money, you get brexit
No problem, please waiting, give 5 stars and patient

They'd do a better job user

Of course it's undemocratic as fuck. Not that the powers that be care.

52-48 is slim. It's slim enough that even Nigel Farage said "In a 52-48 referendum this would be unfinished business by a long way. If the Remain campaign win two-thirds to one-third that ends it."

Again, the difference is the population of a relatively small part of the UK.

Look I like Nigel but it was obvious he was speaking from a position of fear over possibly losing the vote and was speaking irrationally at the time.

you assuming UK as a homogeneous whole tho, which is where referendums fall over. Scotland, NI, lots of SE England, 60%+ against. It is/was basically a Middle England protest vote, the consequences of which they are the voter group most insulated from

hows brexit going again?
oh wait.....

We were sold out by treasonous elites.

The UK Govt asked for an extension on the Article 50 leaving mechanism because Parliament won't vote through the Withdrawal Agreement agreed between the EU member states and the British Govt. It's a domestic political deadlock.

It was literally the largest vote this country has even had well all knew we were voting for hard brexit. The second remain lost they muddied the waters with "non binding" "soft brexit" "hard brexit" it was very clever we can all see right through it though Watch our for the chimpout.

Attached: 1544460014132.jpg (650x888, 102K)

Regardless, he had a point and now remainers are now speaking from a similar position. Which is why Brexit is in the shitshow it's in.

Niggers and spics are the same

How’s the wall going? Oh wait.... at least you built one for Israel

He didn't have a point, he was wrong to say that. If the results had shown a one vote difference it would still have been a clear victory for that side.

words hurt user :(

Attached: 1539880297301.jpg (1200x1200, 273K)

Sorry I’m just really frustrated is all. It’s all so tiresome.

Attached: 10915A39-B6DB-4945-AA57-38AC6403E593.jpg (960x895, 83K)

Look at that quintessentially British brexiteer make the wh*toid sit the fuck down. Glad to have voted leave

love you user

Attached: 1538615664154.jpg (524x524, 55K)

Ily fren

Attached: C984CF16-98B1-44FA-AB56-FF440677AE4B.jpg (807x661, 100K)

There's a gathering at Parliament Square, London at 4pm today. I might go.

Down with the (((EUSSR))) and the traitors who want to keep us in it, against the majority's wishes.

What a clown World photo, where the Nigger is the metaphorical representation of Brittania and the White Englishman, the metaphorical representation of Europa.. Lord Nelson have Mercy.

Everyone here is frustrated. It's okay

i'm so confused .. i thought no one would show up? and those flags?

Attached: 6555846321152.png (1052x655, 923K)

"Hey guys I just got back from my 6 month holiday and I have been out of the loop. I'm so glad Brexit is happening today so I got us some pizza to celebrate. Er, guys? Guys? What's wrong guys?"

Attached: blackface shock.gif (245x250, 980K)

Gay western culture

Based Brexiteer bixnood, would let black sister / 10

NO DEAL
THEY FUCKED UP
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

N O D E A L
O

D
E
A
L

fpbp

>republic
Are you retarded?

We are getting jewed checked.

Anyone who seriously be;ieves the Globalists are just going turn their backs on more than a century of hard work and hand Britains sovereignty back simply because a bunch of paranoid, bitter, old aged racists voted for it, must be literally insane.

IT'S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

Attached: 1kzzkq.jpg (775x553, 73K)

Theresa May just got shot down AGAIN in parliament.
Remainers BTFO.
No Deal more likely than ever!

I'm fucking elated that I don't have to become a domestic terrorist out of moral obligation!

Blacks more patriotic than whites? Wew lad. What is this world

Your opinions, and your life, aren't worth a dribble of gnat spunk.
We're going full fash, and we're going to make you and all your little friends dig your own graves at gunpoint.

Your MPs have until 11pm to pass any extension, if not, you'll be out tomorrow even by your own law.

How cute, a fantasist.

Attached: cliff_richards.jpg (431x300, 30K)

remainers don't even know what the fucking eu is. they think it's all sitting round singing songs and holding hands. propaganda and brainwashing really does work, they think women are created with surgery, there is no such thing as race, and diversity is a strength. absolute fucking state.

Parliament just adjourned, there's nobody left to do anything.
And no, the leave date is now 12th of April, that's friday two weeks from now.

how's that possible when their law literally says that they're out today?
No extension by British part has been passed, only EU has said they are fine with two weeks postpone.

The eternal cucked anglo

they can only extend if they had accepted the partial deal today
they didnt
they're out without a deal

Thank god
The hard/soft brexit, deal/no deal etc spin was absolutely incredible by the remain side and the media, I've never seen anything quite like it and it makes me wonder what else has had the same treatment without me noticing

Only hope now is we leave with no deal on the 12th, but I think we all know that's not going to happen. Our globalist popper masters will never let us leave, the referendum vote was never supposed to win.

Never forget the plan is a globalist superstate and the end of democracy. One way or another we will be pushed that way.

Like Yuri says:

>Demoralisation
>Destabilisation
>Normalisation

Did May resign?

I read they agreed with the EU if they passed May's deal, they are out on the 23rd of May, whereas if they didn't (and they haven't), they are out on the 12th of April. That's friday two weeks from now.

Plenty of time for more pointless debates and the blame game.

its not enough time, they literally just said its not enough time to make a deal and have it pass through the necessary stages to ratify it

ergo NO DEAL
E
A
L

It should be tonight mate. That fact it's been delayed is worrying. Although I believe we are in a win win. Either we get no deal Brexit or our current party system gets leveled and will never be the same we will have huge civil disobedience redpill an entire generation on (((democracy))) and still have simgle issue voting block of 17.4m people possibly more. Ironically we won the second we won the referendum and people were able to see just how many of us there were willing to fight for our country. England's majority is based and redpilled. What a timeline we are in.

>Ende dieser Sitzungswoche läuft eine von der EU gesetzte Frist ab, bis zu der in London zumindest der Brexit-Vertrag gebilligt sein muss.

>Angesichts der fehlenden Zustimmung droht zum 12. April ein Ausscheiden Großbritanniens aus der EU ohne Abkommen oder eine sehr lange Verschiebung des Brexits.

Sounds like out without a deal two weeks from now.

>"Word from the @conservatives front bench is that May will shortly announce resignation after meeting w/ Tusk to pitch #SecondReferendum"

That's it lads, I'm registering the vote. This is infuriating.

Why not let Scotland and Northern Ireland stay and let England and Wales get isolated. Democracy excercised

SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT IS HAPPENING

Attached: 1553864091231.jpg (667x690, 49K)

They passed an extension until April 12 on Wednesday.