Why do they all make this face?

Why do they all make this face?

Attached: CUCK.jpg (716x1182, 118K)

jews

They're imitating the "excited" face girls had taken to doing when having their picture taken.

letting you know where the cock goes

fear grimace

Fear and insecurity, usually caused by low testosterone. It's a face made by all primates, they do it to show they are submissive and not a threat.

Attached: fear grimace.jpg (388x478, 31K)

R A R E
R A R E
R A R E
A
R
E

Albania bro, rare flag!! Very sorry for what we did to you guys in the war but thanks for posting! Rare flag!!

Guy pictured is actually one of (((them)))

Attached: 1528721170923.jpg (1024x1288, 622K)

thanks bro but i have no clue for what war you're talking about

Attached: 1450198230263.jpg (500x500, 144K)

ok sorry bout that.

Attached: 1553702211810.jpg (766x960, 64K)

I don't remember the last time i smiled. I envy the stupid people.

Same, and they hold OK paying jobs even. I am miserable, I could be miserable and have extra money,

>4 STDs.

Is this how we know his wife's boyfriend is Tyrone Black?

Attached: 334.jpg (350x233, 30K)

It's good to smile every so often user
Even if you're faking it

>being doomer instead of boomer
let the rage be your fuel to better this world.
I walk around with a shit eating grin plastered to my face

meant bloomer*

god that's depressing

He obviously speaks on the war you guys killed 1.5m turks

Albania is not rare faggot

Attached: soy_cubed.jpg (4048x3036, 1.91M)

I know all of them except the one with the arrow. What it be?

get some laughing gas nigger

it's to show their elevated levels of estrogen.

This is satire, surely?

Attached: 1546369514364.jpg (883x937, 239K)

Dark hair, ginger beard, why is this such a common phenotype in soja circles and especially in America? It's jewish isn't it?

Because They support palestine and syria

Not rare

its the look of hopeless helplessness when they see they are impotent wimps who have betrayed their own nature to be dupes of the satanic world order.

Attached: Numale.jpg (2008x2108, 1.32M)

Also, millennial women who lower and strain their voices in order to sound more "Earthy / grounded / authentic."
You can hear it on NPR when they interview SJWs pretending to be local journalists or whatever.

I believe it's "pale blue dot" IIRC.

Attached: Soyface.png (224x151, 89K)

It's northern euro.

>gu
If i see this faggot c.uck in my charm farming lobby i am kicking him

This is actually the real answer. I was going to say the same thing, without the pic. Have a (you).

Attached: Soylent.png (172x95, 37K)

OP here, hes a jew

NIGGERS!

These faggots make me want to shave off my beard. Why does this generation suck so much.

NIGGEEEEEEEERS!

weak japs, they open mouth to make themselves look more imposing but try to play it off as a joke to distract from the fact they look weak

jaws*

Not smug at all. You wish you could rock this!~

Attached: soypride.jpg (1440x961, 285K)

>Being this retarded
There's a fucking Nintendo Labo sticker on the pizza box.

NOOOO FUCKING WAYYYYYY!!!!?? AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It's a submissive gesture in chimps.

Dumping.

Attached: soy2.jpg (720x960, 59K)

This is from (((Wikipedia)))
>Red hair is also found amongst the Ashkenazi Jewish populations.[24] In 1903, 5.6% of Polish Jews had red hair.[25] Other studies have found that 3.69% of Jewish women overall were found to have red hair, but around 10.9% of all Jewish men have red beards.[26]
From now on I think it's safe to say a red beard without red hair is (((their))) trait

My beard beats your neckscruff, son.

Attached: soy3.jpg (960x720, 72K)

Looks like they’re ready to suck Tyrone’s cock

Is this real?

Every pic. Every time.

Attached: soy7.jpg (1440x810, 390K)

No exceptions. Final destination.

Attached: soy9.jpg (960x540, 144K)

*MOUTH

They're just mimicking, but the reasonthey do, which they dont comprehend is this conveys vitality, an easy going fun loving nature and that the turd in the pic is having success in life and a viable friend or sex partner. To me, that cocksuckers face is like a magnet and my fist is a block of steel on it's way to smash it, consciously and subconsciously.

thanks for making me punch my monitor.

posting from my microoven

unironically this, they feel like they need to be seen as having a good time and being excited

>fucking Nintendo Labo sticker
Some of us work for a living and have no clue what that is, guy.

Attached: 07c-618x456.jpg (618x456, 41K)

What about the beta lifestyle is so appealing to these people? My life sucked for a while but I worked hard and it’s getting better. Why do guys like this tap out and settle for a life of niggers and fat women?

Attached: BE827475-61E6-42D6-B460-43F2499FA706.jpg (442x360, 29K)

That's a really dumb generalization that doesn't take into account all the details and is not unlike the kind of shit kikes and niggers do on twitter to incite their followers. The fact that you are even encouraging such judging a book by it's cover NPC behavior is questionable too. I like how you zeroed in on the ginger, but didn't say a damn thing about or that are obvious jews.
Pay denbts.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1038x605, 66K)

Look up "Pale Blue Dot", it's a famous monologue about the significance of our planet in the cosmic scheme of things. Real TimandEricMindBlown.gif type stuff.

I have a feeling those stupid flat-brimmed hats started all this low-iq shit.

they're trying to emulate the :D emote from txtspk, which is in itself a caricature.

In short, they're feminized faggots.

Simple.
He's a fag.

Inferiority complex. Probably something to do with the effeminate effects of onions.

i like how there's always a confused rage look in the eyes. like they're in hell but they haven't pinpointed what causes it or something. lol.

They want to convey that they’re overjoyed all the time for some reason.

they're in so much pain

Are you implying that someone would like on Jow Forums?

protip: Google "Sol Pie Pizza"

Attached: 1553830659262.jpg (406x395, 20K)

Guys is a Jew, for starters.

Soulless Bugmanism is truly the scourge of our time

It's this: Basically, it's a straightforward way of signalling and weakness and submissiveness, which leftism demands of all white men. Also goes hand in hand with conformity and insecurity.

Attached: 54728277_10157278659660337_8845811817029566464_n.jpg (860x960, 51K)

>I don't know what nintendo is
Sure thing, slow-tards.