AYE DIOS MIO

What will you do when your trolling catches up to you?

Attached: aydiosmio.png (1027x879, 998K)

What’s that thing?

Jewish Obama... King Mutt

the man who fucked your mother i believe

whiter than mohammed

Fucking Christ the face shape just screams "JEW".

>implying
luckily i'm not one of those "i just swatted that guy brah" type of edgy faggots.
I'm hoping this goblin gets victimized heavily in prison.

He's a real Jewy McKikeburger

Attached: yew3.jpg (712x945, 51K)

Attached: 42745253478.jpg (931x1278, 124K)

That' s a jew nose.

Kill everyone involved in my case.

he looks like a level IIIc Untermensch

>literal kikenigger got a white man killed

This has been going on since the beginning of time

when do you remove the kikes from America ?

my god, that's the most stereotypical looking jew i have seen in a long time

Never

Mutts are the future

Attached: 1546986249323.png (393x435, 133K)

Cops not charged, right?

Is this the black Michael Cera?

>SWAT kills an innocent man
>it's someone else's fault

lmao

El rezultado finalo de los race mixero of Los Americanos

Attached: el americano finalo.png (640x360, 198K)

>Police show up and shoot unarmed man to death
>WELL IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR CALLING US

GAMERS RISE UP

Mohammed was white as snow

A NEW SPECIES

Attached: la creatura_.png (500x1380, 804K)

Banepost in the electric chair I guess

Let's guess his race!
I'll start: Quarter Spic, quarter Jew, half black!

and was ginger

Fuck America and its race-mixing ways. Fuck whoever created this kike-nigger humanoid.

Both can be at fault here and it doesn't mean a swat caller should be off the hook.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GOBLIN NIGGA

Attached: merchant doesnt like.png (360x552, 236K)

He looks like one of those small-brained Wojaks.

that's just how pure jews look, don't be anti-Semitic

Is that Michael Cera?

Ebin xDDD

Mama mia...

Attached: 7659.gif (500x248, 1010K)

He'll get off. The tribe looks after their own.

Papa pia...

Thanks noble samurai.

Attached: 1553630323301.gif (444x225, 360K)

Inbreed kike blood really adds some spice

He shouldn't be spending decades in prison. He meant for the police to show up and waste someones time as a prank. That should be a fine and community service. How the fuck is it his fault that those cops are trigger happy retards who shoot innocent people?

PAUL DENINO

Attached: 1553583096715.png (505x430, 107K)

What in the fuck, this thing is living in USA? Jesus wept

Lmao, imagine living in a sociaty that blames the guy who calls the cops, instead of blaming cops who unnecessarily use lethal force.
This is just one step behind arresting white people that call the police on niggers committing crime.

Attached: 1jj0v53xcht01.png (554x417, 99K)

Attached: ok.jpg (275x183, 25K)

Imagine yourself in the place of a SWAT guy opening the door of someone who's been reported as an aggressive, schizophrenic maniac with tons of guns, just waiting for someone to ring the bell to open fire on the door with his machine gun.
I'm not exactly in favor of killing innocents, especially if that guy who was reported is just a neet playing vidyagames, but I'd be jumpy and triggerhappy as well. Wouldn't you?
It's akin to telling your dog to go fuck up a guy across the street. Can you blame the dog for being given a command?
Swatters should be punished to the extreme. It's not funny and never was funny except to retarded swatters.
If I had any power I'd put him in jail for the rest of his life.

>Mrs. Finch reports that her 28-year old son "screamed and then they shot him". Moments after Finch stepped onto his front porch, police ordered him to put his hands up. According to officer testimony, he began to do so and then stopped. A Wichita police officer standing on the other side of the street fired a single round[9] from a Colt AR-15 at Finch, piercing his heart and right lung.
>In a later statement on December 30, the Wichita Police Department stated the shooting was caused by Andrew Finch "reaching into his waistband".
>Sedgwick County Department of Emergency Communications has also denied an open records request pertaining to the 911 call, stating the police department had asked that no more records be released.
>Wichita residents used the opportunity of a City Council meeting on January 9 to voice concerns on the subject, including questioning the editing of the police body cam footage to a mere 7 seconds
>Nearly a week after the shooting, Andrew Finch’s mother Lisa Finch wrote to the Wichita mayor and police chief stating that she doesn't know where they're keeping her son’s body and she wants to give him a "proper funeral service and burial." "Please let me see my son's lifeless body," she wrote in a letter dated January 3. In this same letter, Mrs. Finch asked why the police officer who killed her son had not, at that time, been identified, why the family was handcuffed, and when police will return their belongings, including two cell phones and a computer, seized from the house
Just more third world tier corruption in america. nothing to see here move along.

All over Call of Duty MW

Attached: barriss-800x1000.jpg (760x655, 47K)

red blooded american

A Jewlatto

Goblino del abominación

>irrational fears of black people
No such thing, and those cops probably ignored hundreds of crimes by ignoring the callers

literal goblin

Attached: burns.jpg (968x681, 29K)

what an ugly potato headed nigger mutt

Attached: oops.png (474x428, 19K)

No one? Ok, ahem...
Baby got the diaAARHEEEEEEAAAAAA

You're not funny brah..

Attached: 967.gif (260x216, 910K)

Newfriend? Welcome, you'll be staying here a long time.

I'm not new but I'll be your friend so you can get laid brah!

You wouldn't be making that comment if you weren't new though.
And thanks for the offer, but I like being a forever-virgin-gay-degenerate. I'll stay virgin 'til I die.

haha brah i'll give you a last reply so you won't think i'm being mean have a good day champ

>swatting faggot defends convicted swatting faggot
Then why didn't he fake a lovers quarrel or a petty theft instead of making the police believe people are in danger, you literal faggot.

>gypsy
>brah
>pretending not to be new
Oh I get why you're acting this way.
You simply look like op's picrelated. Poor guy.

kek

Attached: Superbad-1.png (1920x1040, 1.91M)

That's a Jew.