What YouTube Channels Do You Watch?

Doesn't have to political, but it can be. What are some good YouTube channels that post interesting/entertaining content that you can watch while bored?

Attached: jewtube.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yj_S07Oj9pc
youtube.com/watch?v=5P8L8a5s3uU
youtube.com/user/drericberg123
youtube.com/user/nucleusanimation
youtu.be/h8CFpj2GkNE
youtu.be/Ygom2iDcLqg
youtu.be/Ei-vM3UGx84
youtu.be/Zssw0UL3kg8
youtu.be/SiPAN5iUQf0
youtu.be/mn9oxLoIbJg
youtu.be/-De9zSW63RY
youtu.be/71dAwTS_l1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

freethinkingsilv3r

Give this a try: Mark and Sam After Work. Get into long range shooting lads. youtube.com/watch?v=Yj_S07Oj9pc

youtube.com/watch?v=5P8L8a5s3uU

Attached: 55935296_127008975034210_1618075075713731630_n.jpg (1080x1350, 85K)

Entertaining and bored?
Pewdiepie
Lockdown23and1
Pravis gaming

That's if you are really trying to not be bored. Otherwise, the endless amount of halo channels, let's plays and anything to do with game of thrones.

Also inb4
>/v/ , /tv/
What else is there?

youtube.com/user/drericberg123
Dr. Berg DC for nutritional knowledge.

youtube.com/user/nucleusanimation
Nucleus Medical Media for high quality 3D renderings explaining common medical illnesses and procedures.

Miscellaneous channels for entertainment and other. Although I don't have an account, I use NewPipe to simply bookmark channels and download videos. YouTube-DLG for desktop. And I agree YouTube needs to die and I wish for a decent alternative to appear.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

I watch backoffmyjankz, he plays the video games and isn't a huge faggot about it

Ben Shapiro
Buzzfeed
Feminist Frequency
Digibro
Mothers Basement
Elsa Channels

fav apolitical YouTube channel is “Summoning Salt”, does speed-run progressions of classic retro games. Also “Unsolved Mysteries” recently uploaded every episode ever to a new channel.

dogman encounters radio

>Nicholas J Fuentes - BLACK PILL DISPENSER like no other
>Joe Rogan - You end up liking him even if he's dumb if you watch like 10 podcasts
>Worth A Buy - He and I share the EXACT same taste in games
>Armoured Skeptic - You already know him, entertaining
>Alan Thrall - funny strongman who is very good at teaching proper form

literal fucktons of documentaries, "conspiracy """theory""" " related things, and a few streamers, speedrunners and whatnot.
I used to listen to coast to coast AM for days aswell. F art bell

dark5
owen benjamin (don't know about this guy yet)
styx
joe rogan
nutnfancy/gideonstactical/basically every gun and prepper channel

ReviewTechUSA
RGT85
SpawnWave
Region Locked
Today I Found Out
Binkie Princess
LilLoliKat
Gummi Pom pom
The Infographics Show
Star Wars Theory
Company Man
Syfy Wire
Snesdrunk
Biographics
The Gaming Historian
Cinemassacre
Jess Joss
Minty Comedic Arts
Wrestlelamia
Something to Wrestle with
83 Weeks
New Retro Wave
Did you know gaming?
Real Life Lore
Whatculture
Whatculture wrestling
Wendover productions
Saberspark
Techquickie
Top tenz
Ori Uplift
Official Jim Cornette

Attached: 20190310_214838.jpg (4032x3024, 2.36M)

ELPRESADOR

Attached: gunga.png (480x360, 186K)

If you like true crime, Criminally Listed is highly recommended

used to watch pewds
only does memes now and its boring

JEFF C
the last based canadian
youtu.be/h8CFpj2GkNE

>Power of Prophecy with Pastor Texe Marrs #1542. Albert Pike33° Freemason, KKK Co-Founder, & Kabbalist Occultist
youtu.be/Ygom2iDcLqg

Attached: FB_IMG_1553819080492.jpg (663x540, 36K)

Hello Mr CIA man, I watch The Young Turks, Destiny, Jared Holt, MSNBC News, CNN, CBS News, ABC News, ABC News Australia and the BBC.

Damn it Bobby you anti-semitic bastard.

hello researcher. how clever you are to disguise yourself.

scott adams
chat with traders
theo von (low key redpills from the belly of the beast)
the thumb man rogan
tutorials on various subjects

Navy based

i find it hilarious when people call rogan dumb. you cant become that successful while also being stoned the whole time without being intelligent. he is actually unironically good at balancing different viewpoints.

Its a glow in the dark thread. Sage.

no its not i swear just post your account name and your favorite channels user. nice double digits by the way.

semiogogue is comfy and I learn a lot of interesting things I wouldn't hear about otherwise

Rekieta Law is pretty good.

>Alert!!! YouTube is censoring and deleting truther channels before 2020 election!!!
youtu.be/Ei-vM3UGx84

>MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS DEAD!!!
youtu.be/Zssw0UL3kg8

>the future of free speech! 14 years in prison for sharing Christchurch video
youtu.be/SiPAN5iUQf0

>Chelsea Clinton BLAMED for Christchurch massacre
youtu.be/mn9oxLoIbJg

>recent show about justice, article 13 and Metokur
youtu.be/-De9zSW63RY

>pre-christchurch chaotic-good ACCELERATIONISM
youtu.be/71dAwTS_l1Q
Get comfy and redpilled.

Tyler drops daily truth bombs

Attached: secureteam10.png (512x512, 470K)

All sorts of random shit. I got sucked into "resin art" Youtube earlier and wasted a few hours watching dumbasses waste shittons of epoxy/resin but here's a couple channels I sub to:

Justin Rhodes has a decently sized white family and his channel is pretty much entirely about running a family farm. Pretty comfy

Snake Discovery is another one I'm subbed to, but I kind of cringe every time I see her Rick and Morty stickers.

Haven't subbed to any political channels, but I'll watch a couple of the alt-lite/cuckservatives on Youtube sometimes. Youtube recs also keep me up to date on Veritas' videos for some reason, so there's that. I liked Fleccas Talks "lets hire a bunch of actors to talk facts into a camera and watch them react" videos, but there's only like three of those.

I've never voted right wing in my life. Joe Rogan is retarded and the first impression I get from you is that you are too, have you watched more than 6 of his podcasts? He is stupid, specially when it comes to drugs. You don't need to get a high score on an IQ test to be likeable, work hard and be smart with your money

Martimer81 he lives in Sweden, focuses on stupid Christians, won’t criticize Islam, doesn’t offer an alternative to religion so I’m assuming the state. CoolHardLogic as well. He mocks retards, calls them Clem, plays banjo music to mock southerners even if his targets are Mexican or black.

>Dr. Berg DC for nutritional knowledge.

You know that dude is a chiropractor right?

Attached: Utube.jpg (2272x1894, 524K)