Gay UK band dies in Arizona

How much do you want to bet that this fag band was killed by an illegal immigrant?
web.archive.org/save/https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/british-band-hers-killed-in-car-crash-in-arizona-record-label-says

Attached: HerTurn.png (1321x216, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L2uT0yivlrw
youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxsamQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

am sad.
they were good.

youtube.com/watch?v=L2uT0yivlrw

Who? I live here and didn't hear about it

>her's
>sounds like hearse

Attached: That's the joke.jpg (500x367, 34K)

Did they get rear ended

Pretty sure the truck that hit them was sent from God. Damn that is some awful sounding shit.

kek

fucking gay uk, getter start securing their coasts for riad...

no no not implying anything, but you should see how they handle thei boats. it's so fucking triggering

Good. Death to all cagers.

The odds are pretty good. The beaners seem to think that if they don’t have a license they won’t get in trouble for DUI.

How is it gay? They were actual homosexuals?

so you are pissed about 1066?

didn't you fucking get the note, your danish harald shot him in the neck while he was out walkin with no armor...

did you think we gave up, no king, we fought you for three days, were most of died, the notrious varcry was even cried called varrekryia(spelling), but in the end the ones who not chose to die went back home, but coward like the alliance..

luckily for us, the normans watched this. Harald Hardråde spent the winter before(they exclude ths). in fack him and harald got a beef, he thought he was after his fyfu... turns out, he was after their daugther(yes he was christian, so he had a russian one, a norwegian one and now she wanted her too)

so he was rekt there.... then they get pissed off in normandie.. it was supposed to be a marry and that danish fuck..

You can't make music that gay unless you're a raging homosexual.

who?

>How is it gay?
theyre english

told you, we just catch their burds, while you keep digging, we catch all the birds, then we but some whale oil on them and light the lighter and let them fly back and do hell

>memememmeh
I won't give you ransom, but how about yiour entire town is on fire right now, and we ave already digget up in your seat

Let that illegal immigrant stay

Somebody ate some bad fish.

look you have this exceptional position, nobody in the world got this

plst my hamburger eating fren

FIGHT FOR IT

Some indie British fag bad (sorry for the duplicity) got killed in a car crash in Arizona. Hit by a pickup presumably driven by an illegal alien or an angel from God. Don't know yet.

Fortunately/unfortunately he died.

I will fight. I will fight courageously without hesitation. We will celebrate our victory with hamburgers and Blue Moon.

>you are not allowed to call swedes niggers
>hello you ar not to say this
oy! paying attention, I am acting on the behalf of the polit bereu here now
you are not to say that your grand mother has cancer, because you are white supremacist

youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxsamQ

you grandmother asked for that cancer her self, cancer?!? we don't got diseases here, we live in a jewis utopia

and now they go on if my hamster had any sexual encounters with this lemming, and they say that is racist

No. This was probably a navajo

Firewater intolerance is real.

duplicity doesn't mean what you think it means

>duplicity
I was using the archaic definition.

thanks I hate it