Why are Black Women so over-represented in Media

Seriously fucken annoys me. They are scientifically proven to be the dumbest category of people by a fucken mile. A good chunk of gorillas have higher IQs than the average Black Woman.

Yet I see them everywhere. Sure there are exceptions to the rule but most of them are SO FUCKEN STUPID they can barely comprehend the plot of anything they are in.

Why is this constantly being forced upon us?

Attached: bl.jpg (767x1023, 424K)

God I wish that was me

Forgot to add, they are also scientifically proven to be the least attractive group of women to the average male.

Attached: N95HNDEaTP-14.png (300x250, 29K)

They will only allow sexbots with black skin and features

Because they are considered to be the most disadvantaged, thus they provide the maximum return of woke cred per unit included in media

Guerrilla Warfare?

Its funny because most forms of media with a black woman as the lead actress perform poorly. I say most, there are always exceptions.

I find this funny because yeah, what kind of dude wants to play or watch something so unrelatable. They might not admit it, but its fucken true.

Oh dear god please no. Imagine the smell, oh god no oh god no oh god no.

Great game. The entire time those two sheboons were portrayed as violent animals that fucked up everything they did until they were eventually killed.

Why does the crossbow have a sawblade on it?

Because it shoots sawblades, duh.

because they want you to mixrace with niggers and make controlled mutts for the next century while jews keep not-mixed and controlling you and the money, you dumb

Because no one is stopping the jews.

But they're sooo fucken uuuugllllyyyyyyyyyy

Because they want to get BLEACHED

like the division 2, 90% of the non-evil characters are women, 75% black women. someone went crazy with the black person algorithm in that game

Thanks for the heads up. Was going to get it, but I'll give it a hard fucken pass.

10/10 video game weapon design. Somehow the weapon fires horizontal sawblades using a string. Great.

Because they screech like howler monkeys if they arent

Favored pet class to haul out as cudgel against politics enemies. A century ago, it was the Worker. Now, the worker is called morally inferior to an idle female negroe, by merit of her black skin and social outrage.

>Why is this constantly being forced upon us?

...because capitalism, it sells!

Attached: 1548630170141.gif (200x200, 18K)

over compensation and virtue signalling

Because they want people watching tv who have no contact with blacks to think most blacks sit around in suits in a professional environment. And the ones that don’t could, they were just oppressed by racism.

google positive discrimination?

>"but i dont wanna fuck the nigress poppa derschwitz!"

>Why the meanie black woman in my video games?!?
>Black woman no please me peen >:(((

Attached: tfw you drop your tendies.jpg (314x160, 8K)

If I wanted to play as an ape I'd play Planet of the Apes - the video game.

Attached: 562.png (1597x1600, 532K)

OOO MASSA YOU GON MAKE ME SQUIRT

Attached: 1508896872336.jpg (180x240, 9K)

They're trying to demoralize us to ease the replacement, while trying to convince the "we wuz" crowd that they're capable of doing things everyone knows they really aren't.

Can't wait for black women to get in power and fuck everything up.

i mean i like the gameplay, the story sucks, but for some reason they believe that most of the people in the evil gangs fighting against the welfare of the people robbing killing and stealing will be 95% white men, and 90 % of the people working hard to bring back some semblance of civilization will be women, 75% will be some shade of dark brown, and 50% will be muscular black lesbians "holding shit down". i laugh every time i see a female npc firing a belt fed LMG from the hip, which is pretty frequent in this game. for a game that seems to put so much effort into realism its incredibly unrealistic when you dive deep into it. the story is shit too. gameplay is fun though.