8/10 Brit girl converts to Islam

youtube.com/watch?v=DgH5ov5i5mY

Inb4 you deny she's an 8. Any man on Jow Forums would marry her if she was a Nationalist

Attached: 8595959.png (834x439, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d8yQos-5sN4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But shes not a nationalist shes a traitor. Funny thing is, that hijab wont save her from the truck of peace.

Convert this.

Attached: d64d6d1817211495edc78512bbd10679b4c5201e3bb74679a987e847c8bec06e.jpg (1100x834, 140K)

the absolute state of western cucks

>8/10
your standards are very low

>how I became a muslim
>thick Birmingham accent
>Birmingham like 60% nigger / muslim

I WONDER HOW

Mashallah muslimah. By reverting to Islam she has purified herself of all her past sins done as a Christian/Atheist white whore.

Islam will rule the world soon.

Attached: images (3).jpg (700x400, 37K)

>be White
>make money
>share house with friends who are similar to you politically
>save up money
>put said money to political acts that actually work
>bring more Whites similar to you in the area and have them do the same
>get even more money
>Whites around Europe and America catch on and copy
>bypasses (((government))) and is completely legal
>higher chance of finding decent work through shared information between Whites
>more money from sharing and splitting the bills and food
>literally Nation building but on a housing scale

Why haven't we been doing this shit already???

Attached: 1553308752094.png (646x774, 142K)

She will deconvert in 2 years tops when she realises how much trouble she is in.

>Marrying any British woman

Yeah, no

Another Northern European bitch cucking it up. Pathetic. Eastern and Southern Europe is only based part of Europe.

No, if anyone does its the Chinese you dumb fuck.

And in China, worship of Islam is classified as a mental illness.

You're more fucked than we are :)

Cool now she can marry a nice handsome muslim man

Attached: clubbed.png (1127x218, 122K)

this is from 2017 faggot.

We do and you call us Jews..

She just wants to be gang raped. She knows where the real action is. White guys don't do that sort of thing because they are actually civilized.

this was a year ago - any follow up vids?

That's a 6 or a 7. Also she looks like the type you need to avoid around high streets and yes i'm saddened by this, soon she'll bee pooping out 4 Pakis/Indians/sandniggers while applying for benefits from the government because her husband can't find a job in this racist country.

Attached: 1541320721060.jpg (646x1024, 114K)

>8
7 at best, always take 3 off for markup, she's a 4

>8/10

what are you looking at her thru a lens of delusion?

>roastie cunt converts to Islam in a last ditch effort to find a sand beta provider
Yeah shes a real catch

Makeup

she is but a 6

a 6

Implying even mildly attractive woman don’t have attention seeking behavior disorders.

You think this dumb cunt believes in Mohammed?

On another note, fuck Britain.

>britsh
>8/10
pick one and one only

jews are the scum of the earth

Jokes on you if she think she has the same opinion on Islam as you. Instagram women are non-judgemental remember? They even have the quotes in their bios "we are all human hope not hate xx"

This is not the place to look for roommates. Get a better job and afford your own place. You can still network with like-minded individuals without involving them in a filthy house.

If thats all jews did you wouldnt be hated.

>accent

Attached: nige.jpg (620x387, 47K)

She sounds like she's in a 12 step meeting.

She's some crazy bitch who shops around for religion to fill some hole in her life. She'll be out of Islam in 5 years, no questions.

Oi, we'll bomb you a third time, cunt

What sand nigger in his right would marry that anyway. They groom children to be perfect wives and marry them young so there is the widest possible fertility window. A roastie like that is useless. She's maybe got 4 pregnancies before her eggs die and half of them will be autistic

>UK women converting to Islam

obviously it's just a survival strategy

It'll be fun when she realizes there is no leaving Islam... atleast not without the penalty of death.

Nah, fuck you and lmao @ your president, enjoy spicy Mexican cock inside all your female relatives indefinitely, faggot

8/10 easy, OP.

apostasy is punishable by death

>converting to a pedophile, animalistic death cult
All who do not accept Christ will burn for all eternity.

Attached: svr.png (405x584, 535K)

THIS

Read the pasta again, you dumb lefty bitch.

Whites sort of do that anyway but we keep getting followed by parasites.

On the other hand there are Whites who activley go out and slum it with the shitskins. Thank you bbc propaganda.

That isn't even a 6 in my book. She can't even speak properly and has a disfigured mouth. Add to that she would join Islam, after the shit it has caused here, then virtue signals about it.
The good thing is traitors are taking their mental illness out of the white genepool.

A NPC that does what they want her to do, like Christians. LOL
>i just want to be famous and get the money and be respect
Bla bla, always the same with capitalists.

Beautiful, Europe will be fully Muslim in 20 years inshallah

>2017
She's probably either been beheaded or atheist by now

LMFAO TRUTH

for all yanks and other wogs who can't recognise what this creature is let me explain

this is a Birmingham with heavy foreign influence accent
this is the result of thousands of years of low IQ peasants breeding for the sole purpose of serving their Lord, followed by a hundred or so years of low IQ factory workers breeding for the sole purpose of serving their factory owner, followed by a hundred years of chavs in council estates breeding like vermin, and considering the level of foreign influence in her accent, she is literally the lowest of the low
this thing is beyond white trash, I wouldn't step within a mile of this walking disease

Attached: dave.jpg (467x292, 26K)

the absolute state of white "males"

She's dead. Her videos are all from a year ago.

S

Your right. Enhanced cooperation between ourselves is entirely in our own reach, pays dividends right away and is a realistic action. Good job nigel.

Go back to sucking somali nigger cock sven.

t. ugly mutt

An 8/10 in Britain is like a 5/10 in Central Europe and the Balkans

British slags are not only ugly, they are the most coalburning inbred whores on this planet.

Canada has the same problem:
youtube.com/watch?v=d8yQos-5sN4

>8/10
Take off the make up, and she turns to a 6

>Arabs start realizing most of their problems are caused by Islam
>Arabs slowly abandon Islam
>Europeans convert to Islam
What the actual fuck

She's wearing makeup.

-4 for makeup.
You got a 4 there.

Even a lot of muslim africans are becoming Christians. It's virtual signaling

>Worshiping a kike on a stick is better
Paganism is what my Germanic ancestors wanted me to do.

Yet will it survive african degeneracy?

Not by the looks of it.

https:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsDlIlgcRfA

Another reason to leave. When your "faith" threaten you if you leave, thats called a sect. Which islam is.

I can assure you it's just low IQ, this wasn't an exaggeration, she's equally likely to be sucking dick for heroin as converting to islam

>my Germanic ancestors
OHNONONO

This!
Dumb mudshits really haven't got a fucking clue.

This is huh wow

The reason they are converting is because they have no direction or purpose in life.

>british
>girl
>8/10

We in the Levant are decedents of the crusaders, Google it.
My 25th great grandparent has a painting and he has blue eyes
Care to explain how?

i agree with sven

>her YouTube channel avatar is still a picture of her without a hijab

Attached: 7e7.jpg (600x516, 65K)

It was fun watching Brutus wreck her completely.

How do you know that's her? That user has a bunch of videos uploaded of random people converting.

This. Since white people have been stripped from any form of identity this is what happens. White people have made it their identity to be sympathetic to everyone else and this is obvious after the NZ shooting.

Lefty gets it. There's no singular purpose they can relate to as being English that's fulfilling. People like this need something to believe in, and when they can't get it locally, they'll export it.

Looks like a tranny. I think Muslims really worship the transsexual god, Baphomet. That would explain a lot.

Attached: BAPHOMET-ARTWORK-1.jpg (1200x1200, 644K)

nobody really cares though, he ego drives her to make this video

she is virtue signalling

Or import, rather.

Should be executed for wearing a cross, posing like that.
God is fucking pissed and one day he'll fucking call on motherfuckers like me to fucking bring back some fucking morality.

Nigger thats a 10/10 in bongistan. She could be on like game of thrones or some shit

Attached: 3CA76634-CEB3-404A-8DD1-6480CE4786FA.jpg (783x1102, 139K)

2/10 mashallah may the poor bastard who has to wed that praise allah and zeus before trying to fuck it every night.

She's virtue signalling for attention.
>I should have done my Hijab story
Easily spotted by the above use of words.

Exactly. She’s just embracing a politically correct trend that she’ll get brownie points for.

Get off our board, Muhammad.

Degenerate nunlet

Hot take: it's men's fault because if she got the attention she needed from her father, she'd never have adopted meme religion.

>Buy Apple 13.3-Inch Laptop 8GB RAM 128 GB SSD From Amazon Website
Yeah this isn't clickbait at all.

>the truck of peace
HAHAH best post of the day so far

Attached: 1550298867500.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

She has an ape face but my God does she also have some birthing hips.

there are literal Templars in the photograph

Muslims worship the same god as Jew and Christians

Google > Abrahamic Religions

Jesus it sounds literally retarded

God she is so fucking retarded
I swear to fuck id rip that fucking rag off her had and gag her with it as i shoved my big fat nazi dick up her slutty sopping fuck hole till i shot my fuckin aryan bastard spawn in to her cunt
then use that retarded piece of shit to mop the cum off the bed and shove it down her throat again

Attached: peped (1) (1).jpg (500x500, 21K)

Bipolar

Based and redpilled woman finds alpha religion that keeps her in check. I see nothing wrong here

hahahahahaha (gasp) hahahahaha

Eat a dick commie

Attached: H61QGQjf_400x400 (1).jpg (371x371, 19K)

that's Tori Black you dumbass

according to the data listed, she's just doing what she needs to survive in her country. can't blame her

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36K)