Defend this, bongs

Defend this, bongs

Attached: 9r0fg5jzf2p21.png (587x641, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iAiLMwgOcyU
pennmedicine.org/news/news-releases/2014/january/survival-rates-similar-for-gun
youtu.be/eY89WmecbkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

niggers

>the interceptor didn't like the look of the piece of metal

Lol you bongs are really completely dominated aren't you?

What's with that thing on the bottom, is the suspect a Klingon? Was he driving a Bird of Prey?

Isn't that a Zanpacto from Bleach or some shit?

It’s one of those zombie knives. Cheap steel made in China. Looks intimidating but is poor quality and likely to snap

>OI BIN THAT FAUX WEAPON REPRESENTATION M8!
>zombies
>knives
Fucking hell people are stupid. If zombies ever became a real thing, the last thing you'd want is to be close enough to 'em to use a sword or something. Infected blood gets into the eyes or an open wound and you're fucked. Kek, all the damn fedoras with their hanzo swords are going to be day 1 zombies if it ever happens.

Hilariously, they're inefficient weapons even compared to the classic me mum's kitchen knoife.
By obsessing over these decorative weapons the govt. is causing more deaths by forcing criminals to use better killing tools.

Attached: 1403659984399.jpg (1300x847, 313K)

Can we all just take a moment and acknowledge that Muslims are running around with literal swords and hacking Christians to death like Biblical times?

>another life saved
Basically akin to accusation of attempted murder imo

Attached: 8E61BD75-FB89-482A-8C39-EF6D6DC1FDFA.jpg (1024x946, 206K)

I keep an Axe Maddock and machete in my vehicle at all times. I got rear ended last year and had to take them out in front of the cops and put in my wifes car when she picked me up before mine went on the wrecker, cops didn't think anything of it, though I was CCW a 1911 anyway.
OI YOU GOT A LOIIIICENSE

>it was shit, so it's okay to ban it
You supported Trump's bump-stock ban, as well?

>You're doing God's work mate lost an ancestor to a sword just like that in the 13th century
kek

>You're doing God's work mate
>lost an ancestor to a sword just like that in the 13th century.

Attached: 745.png (327x316, 189K)

WOAH! Does that sword have a shoulder thing that goes up?

Where in the post did the brit even say that? Stop projecting

Jesus Christ that’s the most horrifying police mentality I’ve ever seen.

What is wrong with this? These weapons are clearly used to intimidate, hurt and kill others. Nobody needs to be driving or walking around carrying implements of these sorts fucking -ever-.
But as usual, I find the Americans going ballistic over us quite hilarious. In our nation our police use lethal force as an absolute last resort and detaining a suspect is much more preferable to just shooting them dead. Despite your country being founded by Englishmen, you are uncivilised, knuckle dragging brutes.

Attached: Man Caught in raw milk raid.webm (1280x720, 1.69M)

imagine unironically defending a police state

BAN PARACORD HANDLES NOW!!!

>Interceptors

What are those? British KGB?

Your police force covered up the rapes of thousands of British girls, and here you are lecturing us on police ethics?

Attached: 1553830485062.png (700x700, 615K)

This.

>mocking the bongs for their weapon laws.

You try taking that knife to the gut and tell me if it’s any less harmful (if not more) than an actual firearm.

But it’s easy to joke about this when you’re a socially inept recluse and shitpost from the safety of your room a grand portion of your waking hours.

Nice super sledge, put a hobby motor in it.

>didnt like the look of
imagine cops being racist towards your own people
kek

>likely to snap

I dont think he is planning on an actual sword fight.

British calling people brutes is always good for a laugh, brings to mind images of an effeminate caricature of British dandies from the 1700's appalled by anything slightly more uncouth than forgetting to extend one's pinky finger while sipping tea from a dainty cup

a hammer, screwdriver, file, pottery, towel and soap, a fucking cactus can be used as a weapon. Its not 'what', its 'why' you inbred retards. Ban pillows, very easy to suffocate someone.

Could the founding fathers have been any more right about those British fags?

Attached: Founding-Fathers-painting-by-Junius-Brutus-Steams-1856.jpg (560x292, 200K)

I'm only asking. Don't be a kike.

How do you justify a ban on police batons? You have to use police batons to take the police batons.

If anything can be used as a weapon why do people specifically carry around implements that only have a single purpose: to maim and kill?
Nobody needs a zombie knife.

>yfw you actually did your homework and dropped $600 on a katana that won't break immediately, only to not do your homework on the human body, so that fancy katana just embeds in the zombie's skull and eats you anyway because you watched walking dead and thought bones are generally made of gelatin and not the other way around.

youtube.com/watch?v=iAiLMwgOcyU

BEST TV SHOW

Correct. Zombie knifes are shit. Use a bowie knife instead.

>you dared to disarm a Templar whilst a jihad is happening
Kek

>implying you can’t cover your breathing hole and eyes
I would die fighting those demons, not run away and live as a rat

if I have bad intentions and you confiscated my anime-knife. That will make you sleep tight at night thinking threat is neutralized? I can just grab a broom handle and snap it, both stabbing and blunt weapons.

>why do people carry around weapons to maim and kill
Because they are niggers. CCW in the US is to stop the people who carry around weapons for that purpose.

Nobody "needs" anything beyond basic shelter and weekly food/water rations. Why are you justifying leadership restricting you from owning a chunk of metal in a particular configuration?

Always entertaining watching bongs talk about weapons. They always talk straight from their assholes, they know nothing. Even when discussing their own historical weapons (longbows for example) they talk out of their assholes. They just repeat wives tales and shit because they have no first hand experience. Sad.

One of king Arthur's knights is in custody.

>you dared to disarm a templar during a jihad?
Aren't comments like that illegal in bongland?

>ban things cuz they look scary
>t. cuck
Move to England then, fag.

How long until bongs literally wrap themselves in bubble wrap for safety?

>Bubblebongs
>TM

High capacity tactical knoife! Wif pointy bits!

You're right lel, you would die

Attached: 1546734865202.jpg (637x358, 35K)

Fpbp

Says the faggot who society is overun with Muzzies that want to kill you and rape your daughters...and you all stab the fuck out of each other...you know the one thing that will keep someone from stabbing you...if your stabber is longer....holy fuck now you know why we have guns faggot...so our government doesnt leave us helpless in a hapless world you buttfucker.

Get shanked by a screwdriver and tell me tools aren't WMDs

>t. ptsd at a shooting range.

>Guns
>Stab someone from a distance
>An arrow is fine too

Bongs are the biggest cowards in existence
>bin that knife

You boys make me feel good.

Assuming the user gets in close and is skilled enough to get it in deep (takes way more strength and skill than people seem to realize) and it's got a nice sharp edge that cuts a wound channel as it's penetrating, then yes, that wound will probably be just as bad or worse than a single gunshot wound from a handgun.
But that doesn't make it anywhere near as deadly as the handgun for obvious reasons that I really hope I don't need to explain.

Coin purse sap.

Attached: pic.jpg (236x234, 14K)

Holy crap the Brit police found an actual weapon, instead of just scissors and bicycle wheels. They're probably still celebrating.

I grew up in this town LMAO

Ban cars then too, oh and definitely fertilizer

Why are there so many violent criminals in bongland?

Sounds pretty shitty blade.

A "zombie knife" is completely irrelevant, moron.
A butcher knife is just as effective. The zombie part of it is pure entertainment.

Attached: pic.jpg (800x800, 18K)

this

>"Didn't like the look of"
Heh.
Heh.
Heh.

it looks like a prop sword, are the police raiding the local Shakespeare company? Is Macbeth going to have to murder the king with a sliced pickle because of officer dimwit with his water-jug-ears and spazzer helmet?

Zombies are a metaphor for the unthinking masses. In that sense, they are real.

Kitchen knives are nasty af when it just comes down to just stabbing an unarmored target. Hard to beat it.

Home made pipe war hammer? You got a loicence fa that?

That aint no butter knife.

Attached: 1440968380317.jpg (627x751, 98K)

Yeah, the point of the pure entertainment is to feel like a scary badass holding a mean looking knife.
The only people who want that are the ones who have a larger likelihood of stabbing someone.

$100 says it was a brown person

FFS... Is satire never safe?

>a screwdriver
>the same as a weapon designed for the sole purpose of killing/causing grave injury.

Somebody is unironically using this as an actual argument

pretty sure these are glow niggers you are conversing with, my dude.

>imagine taking a brick to the head and tell me it isn’t as harmful (or more) than a blunt striking weapon.
We had better put brick owners on a national registry and regulate the sale and distribution of brick-like objects. Perhaps those that wish to own bricks should be licensed to ensure competency and guarantee good moral character

Read "Murder Inc." by Jack the Rippa. Everything is a weapon. Top mob hitmen never took guns or knives to whack people. They just used whatever was around the victim at the time.

Unserialed ghost hammer

Aren't those mostly decoration pieces for "mallninjas"?
I doubt it's even sharper than a butter knife

Knives have other purposes than killing though, plus these look bad ass

>just as effective
the butcher knife will be far more effective because the straight blade will penetrate to vitals without snagging on clothing like this rejected final fantasy weapon piece of shit, and you can pull the butcher knife out and stab again, once again unlike this fishhook faglord thing that looks like they took an exploded bomb casing fragment and tossed it into a hydraulic press to flatten it

> But that doesn't make it anywhere near as deadly

Fatality rate from handgun shootings is about 27%.
Fatality rate for stabbings is about 22%.

pennmedicine.org/news/news-releases/2014/january/survival-rates-similar-for-gun

They're damned near identical in terms of how deadly they are.

hth.

This guy gets it.
There's a reason we don't see knives with that shape and profile historically during periods where blades were actually used widespread in combat rules and killing.

>UK, 2019
>Free speech ILLEGAL
>Guns ILLEGAL
>Knives ILLEGAL
>UK, 2020
>Thinking ILLEGAL
>Talking ILLEGAL
>Being white ILLEGAL
>UK, 2021
>Not marrying cousin ILLEGAL
>Not fucking goats ILLEGAL
>Reporting rape ILLEGAL
>Being within 500 yards of bacon ILLEGAL
>UK, 2022
>nuked for being a disease-ridden, 3rd world terrorist shithole

Attached: sclap-min.gif (480x270, 2.21M)

People wouldnt be running around with swords and knives if the government werent bringing in migrants by the millions to run their child prostitution rings.

That factlet would explain why the vast overwhelming majority of stabbings are with bog standard kitchen knives then. Wouldn't it.

No dickhead, they didn't like the look of the driver, so they stopped him and found the knife after searching his car. Which might be worse.

are we reading the same article? This is what you linked to
>The study, published online ahead of print in the Annals of Emergency Medicine, examined 4,122 patients taken to eight Level I and Level II adult trauma centers in Philadelphia between January 1, 2003 and December 31, 2007. Of these, 2,961 were transported by EMS and 1,161 by the police. The overall mortality rate was 27.4 percent. Just over three quarters (77.9 percent) of the victims suffered gunshot wounds, and just under a quarter (22.1 percent) suffered stab wounds. The majority of patients in both groups (84.1 percent) had signs of life on delivery to the hospital. A third of patients with gunshot wounds (33.0 percent) died compared with 7.7 percent of patients with stab wounds.

Nope.
With a handgun you point it from a distance and go *pop* *pop* *pop* *pop* *pop* *pop*.
A knife requires you to get in close and use strength and skill, your opponent has a better chance at getting control over your weapon.

Now, I do believe that one good stab is likely to do more damage than one gunshot from a handgun, again especially if it's got a sharp edge, the bleeding will be profuse.

But you know as well as I do that if you had to choose only one you'd take the handgun.

Dumb niggers taking pot shots holding their guns sideways hopping up and down every shot running away while doing it skews those statistics.

Exactly. The thing's a LARPing toy.

You want to see the single most successful stabbing knife Europeans ever created, throughout our long history of stabbing each other?

Meet, the "bollock dagger".
Named for obvious reasons.

Attached: pic.jpg (650x650, 26K)

Won't be long before the police decide they don't like how someone looks or don't like someone's expression , and then use that as an excuse to raid someone's social media/browsing history/flies for thought crime.

Attached: E04AEDD3-2912-4CCF-A097-DBA37C5D646B.png (2048x1536, 2.61M)

>Our police use lethal force as an absolute last resort
The current state of bongland, everyone.

Attached: 1529043043932.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

> that /mad lad/ photobombing the arrest with the "OK" hand sign

Attached: 20190329_131626.jpg (1920x994, 517K)

The statistics in the article state 33% chance of fatality for gunshot wound vs 7.7% chance of fatality for stabbing
in most cases if I recall death is from loss of blood, a firearm will generally penetrate deeper and leave a more destructive wound channel whereas you can often hold or patch someone back together after many kinds of stabbing injuries, this guy for example managed to survive having his carotid artery severed on live tv
youtu.be/eY89WmecbkM

>no lock-tite
user I, do you even plumb.

isnt that martin freeman

thats exactly what OP's image says,

Police didn't like the look of the driver, so they pulled em over and found the "Weapons"

Is it time to bring back long socks/stockings?